It Began with a Shower

Story Info
Exhibitionist's games turn serious.
1.1k words
3.7
58.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke had lived in the apartment complex for some time now and knew most of the neighbors. She was just finishing up college and although most of the neighbors were a little older everyone got a long good. There was this guy (Steve) who lived next door whom she had flirted with mildly but due to their age difference (he was in his 30's) nothing further ever came of it.

Every day at about 10:30 Brooke would get home from her part time job and take a shower. On this particular night, she came home, went into her bathroom, but just before she was about to start her shower, she remembered she needed to run out to her car for something. As she walked outside she decided to take the shortcut between the buildings to the parking lot.

To her astonishment she saw someone behind the bushes peering in through her bathroom window, which with the lights on and blinds open was clearly visible. He was hidden by the bushes pretty good but she could still make out that it was Steve her neighbor.

She was outraged that he was invading her privacy, but at the same time very turned on at the thought that he had been secretly watching her obviously for some time now. Brooke turned around and quietly crept back inside while she contemplated what to do. She had butterflies in her stomach and was starting to feel extremely erotic. The thought that he was turned on by watching her was very appealing to her and she decided to take her shower anyways.

As Brooke approached the bathroom again she felt tingles running all through her body. It was dark out and she wouldn't be able to see out but Steve would be able to see everything. She walked to the front of the vanity and turned her back to the window, which was adjacent to the shower. Brooke removed her clothes and turned herself towards the window without looking directly at it. She could almost feel his eyes on her completely nude body. Her breasts were full and shapely and her pussy was trimmed neatly. She wondered if he liked what he saw. A smirk came across her face as she stepped into the shower.

Brooke lathered up her hair and rinsed it out. She took the bar of soap and began sudsing it up with her hands. She turned to face the window and started rubbing her hands all over her breasts lathering them up. The thought of his eyes on her got her turned on and her nipples started getting erect. Brooke continued massaging her chest stopping to pinch and feel her sprouting nipples occasionally, she knew this had to be driving him wild.

She reached lower and grazed her fingers along her pussy. The tingles went down her spine as she thought about what she was about to do, and then she just did it. Brooke lifted her leg up and placed her foot on the side of the tub. She knew that from his vantage point Steve could peer right between her legs and see her opening pretty well. She began teasing herself running her fingers along the sides of her pussy lips, holding them apart so he could see better. The tension was building and Brooke's clit was throbbing and in need of attention so she began rubbing it.

Steve couldn't believe his luck as he gazed through the window and watched Brooke's fingers working their magic. Brooke slid one then two fingers through her opening and began sliding them in and out as her climax was building to a peak. Suddenly she felt that familiar numbness building and a powerful orgasm ripped through her entire body. She continued rubbing her fingers into her pulsating pussy as she bucked forward trying to ride each wave to its fullest. Brook's body was shaking as the contractions ripped through her as the intensity finally got to her and she closed her legs upon her soaked hand and squeezed it tight as the waves finally started to subside.

Satisfied she had achieved her exhibitionist goal she gathered herself together and finished her shower and went to bed.Brooke knew Steve would be watching and gave him regular shows whenever she showered at night. The sexual tension between the 2 was building and it was only a matter of time before release was needed.

One night after her shower Brooke walked into her bedroom with her towel wrapped around herself. Suddenly she felt some strong arms wrap around her and cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Brooke wondered if it was Steve and he had finally been teased enough and wanted some action now. In an instant a knit hat was pulled over her eyes and she was forced to the bed helplessly overpowered. Brooke could feel her towel being ripped off and someone's hands exploring her curvy body. He was rough with her and from behind he cupped her breasts in his hands feeling their girth. He squeezed her nipples between his fingertips very hard as her body shivered.

He was behind her and brooke could feel him against her ass. He was wedging himself between her legs prying them apart until they were spread wide. Suddenly Brooke could feel what felt like his cock poking at her pussy opening. She tried to resist but was no match for his power and soon could feel his hard on penetrating. His cock was large and she felt a tinge of pain as he worked it inside her tunnel. He began moving it in and out slowly at first but soon with more urgency. Once she adjusted to his size and humping motion it became more pleasant.

Steve could feel Brooke's tight young pussy wrapped around his cock and was in heaven. All those times he had watched her masturbate in the shower and dreamed about fucking her were flashing through his mind as he felt his sperm building. He knew he wouldn't last too much longer and wanted to savor every second of this experience so he just plunged his cock all the way into her and held it there for a while.

Brooke felt completely filled and began contracting her pussy muscles around his massive cock squeezing it tightly. This was more then he could handle and suddenly a thick wad of cum exploded out the tip of his cock. His cock was twitching uncontrollably now with large spurts of his warm cream shooting deep inside Brooke. Almost simultaneously Brooke felt the waves flowing through her own body. She was cumming also and her pussy was contracting wildly around his exploding cock. They both lay still in ecstasy as the twitching and contractions ran their course.

Steve pulled out his cock and hurried out of her apartment pulling up his trousers as he left the door. Brooke just laid there on her belly as their mingled juices began dripping from her gaping hole. She thought to herself about what had just happened and realized she probably had it coming and what the hell she even enjoyed it.