It Begins Ch. 02

Story Info
Kissing lessons.
4.7k words
4.54
176.6k
91

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all my readers who have been so complimentary. And so the saga continues:


I don't think my hard-on went down the whole time we swam. My sister noticed and I was just hoping none of the others did. When we got home, mom was due home at any minute so there was no taking any chances undressing together again. I would have gladly chanced it, but Kathy had enough sense to cool it.

I even thought of pressing the issue and running naked into Kathy's room while she was dressing, but again I was afraid to mess up a good thing. She seemed to enjoy this too so I figured we could do it again tomorrow.

But Kathy had other ideas. She had been having second thoughts. To her it seemed it should be a one time thing and we shouldn't keep it up because if we got caught, we'd be super humiliated, not to mention the fury of our parents. As fate would have it, the next day it rained anyway and so there was no changing taking place.

Now I had a girlfriend at the time but as I said at the beginning I was very naive. We had played around some. I had even gotten into her pants and played with her pussy, but that was as far as she'd go. She never touched me and if I tried to put her hand there or even just open my pants, everything was over.

So I asked Nancy, my girlfriend, to go to a drive-in movie with me that night, hoping to have better luck with her than my sister. I worked weekends there at the drive-in so I could get us in for free during the week. I was quite horny as you might expect so I got to it right away when the movie started. Things went well as long as I played with her. I had a hand under her bra and had her panties completely off fairly easily.

But no matter what I did I was getting no relief. I moved her hand to my thigh and the first time she left it there until I nudged it up a bit and she took it off altogether.

I finally said, "Nancy, this isn't fair. I play with you and seem to satisfy you, but I never get anything in return."

She frowned and said, "I'm really sorry but I just can't."

In frustration I said, "Can't or won't."

She hesitated, looking hurt and said, "Take me home please."

I tried soothing it over with apologies and explanations, but nothing was doing any good and I was frustrated and not thinking well myself so finally I did take her home as she asked. I dropped her off and headed home myself.

At home, mom and Kathy were up. Dad had gone to bed. When I got home mom kissed me good night and headed off to bed herself. Kathy was sitting there in just her nightgown. She was like most sisters and nosy about everything.

"How did your date go?" she asked.

I frowned and said, "About like always except I think we broke up."

She said, "You think? What happened?"

My first inclination was to just blow it off and go to bed, but sitting there on the couch across from Kathy I still had hopes for something... anything! Maybe she'd show me her naked body again and I could go to bed and masturbate for some relief. But I had no idea how to accomplish this in our living room with mom and dad home when I got turned down this afternoon with the house to ourselves.

I just answered, "Nothing. You wouldn't understand."

She answered, "Try me."

How do you explain something like this to your sister, so I said, "I guess I just didn't do enough to please her."

"Does this have to do with sex?" she asked.

I just shrugged.

She smiled, interested now and acting like the big sister who could fix everything.

I started to get up and she took my hand and pulled me down again next to her. "Tell me what happened."

I tried giving her the brief version, but she kept asking details. She didn't seem to hang onto the juicy parts I hinted at but was more interested in the kissing.

"Were you kissing her while you were touching her?" she asked.

"Sure to start with," I answered.

"To start with?" she retorted. "Why did you stop?"

I said, "Well I had to concentrate on... you know... the rest."

She laughed heartily then covered her mouth so she didn't wake someone. "You could do both," she whispered.

"No I have to concentrate on doing.. things... right you know," I stumbled.

"Sure, but the kissing at least should come automatically. You never quit kissing when making love to a woman," she went on. "The more you kiss, the more she wants it."

I imagine she could tell I was processing what she said by my face but nothing was spoken. I shrugged feeling that it was just something I had to deal with.

Then she said, "Here show me," as she spun around facing me on the couch with her arms out.

I sort of recoiled at the thought of kissing my sister, but then the picture of her nakedness came back and it suddenly seemed a good idea.

"How are we going to do this," I said, genuinely wondering what she intended.

"Just the kissing," was her reply. "The kissing should be automatic. Then when you don't have to think about it, you'll be free to... well do other things," she snickered.

"Well first, you need to sit back like you were. She'd mostly be sitting in the seat in the car next to me like this," I explained.

I put an arm around her with my hand over her shoulder. It hung toward her breast and she carefully readjusted it to be fully on her shoulder more or less to establish limits I suppose.

That done, I stalled. I didn't know how to begin kissing Kathy. I mean we'd 'kissed' a brother and sisterly kiss many times, so I told myself just do that like you always do. No big deal. I leaned in. She closed her eyes and I lightly kissed her lips and parted again.

Her eyes opened in surprise and she said, "What was that?"

Her face took on the big sister look, teaching her 'much' younger brother lessons. "That wasn't a kiss Michael. Imagine I'm Nancy. Close your eyes and kiss me like you'd kiss her" she went on.

"But... it's not the same," I protested.

"I know," she replied, "but you need to practice the kissing until it becomes automatic."

I sighed.

"I'm not that repulsive to you am I?" she asked.

"No, of course not," I said, "It's just awkward."

"Well how do you think it feels for me? I'm just the practice dummy," she giggled.

She leaned back again and said, "OK now, I'm Nancy and you're going to impress me with your kissing."

I slipped my arm around her shoulder again and leaned in to kiss her. This time I did as she suggested and closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was kissing Nancy. The thing is, it actually seemed more exciting kissing Kathy there with her having next to nothing on her, so my thoughts were on that.

Our lips touched and we were kissing, lightly at first. Kathy kept breaking it off for instructions however and it was ruining the fantasy for me.

She said, "OK, That was good, but you need practice in kissing passionately so it becomes second nature to you."

I said, "Yes, but it seems unnatural to progress directly to passionate without the buildup. Doesn't it to you?"

She agreed saying, "OK yes, but it's getting late so lets not drag it out too long." - a perfect example of how to ruin a fantasy.

I decided then that she was the one who wasn't in the proper mood and I thought I'd try to use my charms to change that. Leaning in to her again as her eyes closed and our lips met, I started even more delicately than before but then slowly built up with some pressure and pulling her tighter to me.

We both seemed to be getting into it some when she broke it off once more to say, "That's very good. Just keep that up."

I said, "It's hard to build any momentum when you keep breaking to tell me I'm doing right. How about we only break it off if if I'm doing wrong. After all isn't the purpose to help me learn to do this more or less automatically. So repetition is the key I would think." I'm not sure what was going through her head, but she had a funny smirk on her face as I spoke.

With that same smirk, she nodded and said, "OK lets take up where you left off."

I leaned into her and pulled her against me once more. Again our lips met and her arms went around me but it did feel different somehow. Not only the hard-on that was beginning to grow in my shorts, but somehow it felt as if I was holding not Nancy, but a girlfriend just the same. The scenario became more real. The movements more natural.

As our heads moved back and forth pressing our lips together from left to right and back again, I could feel Kathy's hand on my back moving randomly as Nancy did when we kissed. Was this having an affect on her as well? I was pressing her lips passionately now and as I did the tension in hers resided and I felt her lips parting as I pressed. Not so much parting as allowing my lips to sink in, but her jaw had parted. Did I dare open mine?

Slowly I opened my mouth until hers and mine were wide open. No tongues or anything but we had an open mouth kiss. As I cautiously extended my tongue, I felt it hit hers at the boarder of our mouths. It was like lightning. The passion elevated from that moment. Her tongue explored mine and mine hers.

Running mine down from the tip of hers to the underside of her tongue in the soft wetness there was electrifying. My hands were moving over the back of her gown and all I could feel was soft smooth nothingness. I'm not really sure what happened next but somehow, on its own, I found my hand down under her arm when she clamped down on it and broke it off.

Embarrassed, I immediately started whispering my apologies saying, "I'm not sure what... I didn't mean to... I wasn't trying to..."

She interrupted me smiling and blushing herself saying she understood and that it was good... for a first try. For a first try? Did she mean... was she implying we should do this again?

I asked her. "What do you mean for a first try?"

She replied, "Well I mean it's a start, but you need to learn to do that while controlling those hands," and she giggled.

I started to apologize again but she stopped me. "I didn't mean it that way," she said. "I mean you want to be able to... do something... with your hands without ruining the kiss. It's late though. Let's quit for the night."

She appeared blushing, or was she flushed as I'm sure I was? I would have agreed to anything at that point not to mess up this situation so we got up and went to our rooms. In bed, visions of my naked sister crashed through my brain as we kissed and our bodies interlocked. I found myself cumming in minutes.

I awoke a bit later than normal the next day and Kathy was already up. I heard the dishes in the kitchen and smelled coffee brewing. I got up, washed up and dressed as always. When I came out I found Kathy fully dressed in the kitchen eating.

I checked the clock to see how late I was. She was never dressed this early. I commented on it.

She said, "Oh I woke up this morning wide awake and I just felt ready to take on the world so I got dressed," and she giggled. Surely our kissing didn't put her in that mood, but my ego let me wonder.

I ate and she talked as always. Nothing important. Nothing even relating to the night before or my date. She had on a flowered top with ruffled sleeves and another pair of tight short shorts with sandals. She wasn't tall at 5'-4" but in those shorts her legs looked long... and so sexy. Why hadn't I noticed that before. More importantly, why WAS I noticing it now? My mind was on that as we cleaned up.

"So are you and Nancy no longer dating then?" she suddenly chimed.

"No," I replied without much further disclosure.

I hadn't told her that the real reason that I was breaking it off with Nancy was that she was a tease and that I couldn't take the lack of satisfaction any longer. All she knew was what I had told her - that maybe I didn't do something right. She probably thought I was being dumped. Yet I didn't feel like trying to explain the real cause. Besides, if Kathy thought that I was dumping Nancy, she might not feel lessons were necessary any more and I wanted those to continue.

"You don't think more lessons might fix things up then?" Kathy asked.

Oh my God, now she's going to back out if I say it won't help. Thinking fast I said, "Well, not with Nancy and I."

As we headed into the living room she said, "So no more practice you think?"

I said, "Well it might help with my next one." Was that too obvious I was thinking reading the slight smile that came over her.

She sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her telling me to sit down. She asked if I remembered our lessons last night, as if I could ever forget. I nodded.

Then she said, "So are you ready to try again?"

"Yes," I replied, maybe a bit over-eagerly.

I put an arm around her and we both adjusted ourselves a couple times. She finally said, "It's awkward starting out isn't it" with a giggle.

I snickered myself and it sort of relaxed us both.

I leaned in and we began kissing. We had our mouths opened and tongues entwined in a shorter period of time. She felt warm to me. Had she too been looking forward to this. The kiss went on and on, well beyond what would normally progress. By that time I should be feeling her or doing something besides just a kiss. She felt it too and broke it off somewhat breathless.

"We need something for you to be doing with your hands while we kiss. After all that's what this is all about: Kissing while... doing other things," she said mischievously.

Was she suggesting I start playing with her; feeling her up; What? I just let her go on.

She said, "Hold on," and got up and went in the other room. She came back carrying one of her bras!

She was blushing as she handed it to me and she said, "Here, practice undoing the clasps on this. Guy's are never very good at that."

I looked at it and then at her breast instinctively. I'm sure she noticed but didn't say anything. She said, "OK, lets try."

I said, "Hold on until I clip it first." There were 3 clips and two rows of clasps. Only one row was used depending on the fit of course.

She said, "Do you know how that goes?"

I said, "Yeah, I'm not that ignorant."

She snickered and watched as I hooked it up, raising her eyebrows in approval when I finished.

Then we sat forward on the couch so, with my arms around her I could hold the bra back there. She said, "Now don't start until I poke you."

We again began kissing with both my hands around the back of her on the bra. She stopped me and said, "No you still have to hold me at least until you begin opening the bra."

So we began again. This time I held her as before but with the bra pressed against her back and my other hand running over her back as well. With it, I could feel her real bra, the one she was wearing, and it was becoming a real turn on as well. I could feel myself growing but she couldn't tell the way we were sitting.

My tongue entered her mouth first but she responded immediately. As we played in each other's mouth I felt her finger digging into my back. Maybe this was working. She didn't even realize she was clawing at me.

She broke it off breathless again and said, "I was poking you. Didn't you feel that?"

Embarrassed I just said, "OK I thought you were just pretending to be turned on and clawing my back."

She laughed lightly and said, "OK I'll be more obvious this time."

We joined, mouths opened, tongues working and she delayed for a bit. Not sure if it was because she wanted to enjoy some time that way or to give me a chance to concentrate on the kiss so it would make it harder to work on the bra. Probably the latter. But I know I was enjoying it and if she could see, she'd know I was. Then she poked me. It was a poke this time.

I began opening the clips and in just a few seconds it was open. I broke it off and said, "Done!"

She smiled in surprise and said, "Wow, you must have been practicing."

I replied, "No, it's just much easier off the girl. It isn't stretched tight to her back."

She said, "Yeah I guess you're right," obviously considering an alternative. I was hoping she did.

She said, "Well... you tied my bathing suit top on me, so I guess it's no different opening my bra. I suppose we could try it that way."

I said nothing but waited for her final decision. After sitting looking at me a few seconds, she reached down and pulled out the bottom of her top from her waistband so it hung out.

She looked at me questioningly and said, "What do you say? Do you want to try it?"

'Do I want to try to open your bra while we tongue kiss?' I was thinking. What do you think! "Yeah sure" was my only reply, maybe a bit enthusiastic again.

As we came together to start again, she instructed me, "Now remember build up to it. You don't just jump in."

I nodded acceptance and we began once more. I even started mouth closed as she suggested, building up. I think if my hands weren't on her back firmly though she would have felt them shaking. She tilted her head back and her mouth opened and I thrust in my tongue, wondering as I did if that was too fast. Apparently not because she didn't stop us.

As our tongues fenced in each other's mouth my hands began to roam trying to get the feel of her bra - exactly where it was, where the clasps were and more or less just enjoying the thought that in a few seconds I'd be opening this bra - my sister's bra - with her full permission!

I pulled her tighter to me and wrapped one arm all the way around her as the other circled ever widening circles down her back. At the bottom of her shirt I had to slide my hand down onto the top of her beautiful tight ass to get beneath the top. I so wanted to stay there and let my hand wander around some. I actually may have for a bit but managed to keep focused on going up under her top.

As my hand slid off her shorts onto bare skin I was so turned on I think I was losing track of it being my sister there. Well not really losing track of that, because that added to the naughtiness and the erotic nature of what was going on. But it certainly was a set of feelings I never had for Kathy before!

I continued the kiss licking her, playing in her mouth and doing all the things I would do with any girl instinctively to distract her from the work at hand. With my full hand on the small of her back however, her hips protruded to where the tight shorts spanned the back right there. I couldn't help letting my little finger slip down inside her pants. It touched the elastic of her panties but I managed to concentrate on what I was doing.

Sliding my hand up under her top, I could feel the soft smooth expanse of the bare skin against my forearm. I prodded deep into her mouth instinctively to cover my moves, though obviously there was no need. My other hand slid down and back up under her top also, which by now was half way up her back. They both came together at the clasp of my sister's bra. I was about to undo it and she was letting me!

Fumbling with a bra is a common thing for most guys. Our fingers are too big to easily slip under the elastic to grip it without pinching. Then once you grab it clumsily, the elastic pulls, and there are the clasps that seem bent tight over the hooks that would release her breasts. But one by one they gave way. When the third one opened, I expected her to instantly break it off and critique my efforts, but she didn't.

I didn't know what to make of it. I slid my hand under the now loose straps and spread them as I softly rubbed the bare flesh there, feeling even the marks left on her skin by the tight elastic. Her mouth opened even wider and then partially closed over and over engulfing not only my tongue but my lips as well. I apparently had passed her test of kissing while doing other things.

But as my hand instinctively slid over to her underarm, she clamped down on it and broke off the kiss, breathing heavy and saying "Very good, but you were a bit fumbling on the clasp. But you'll learn." She said this as she pulled away catching her breath and looking away from me.

12