It Begins Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and Sister - Friends, or more.
5k words
4.68
155.4k
85

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To those of my readers who enjoy the slower pace I've set, you may enjoy the buildup here a bit. To those who have faithfully followed along, I hope this meets your expectations. To those who want immediate gratification, you may be disappointed. But give it a try and enjoy...


A short while later one morning after breakfast, my sister was heading to her room to dress as usual. I was going to follow her but she went straight into the bathroom to wash up first, so when she was in there, I went into her room and sat on her bed. I was already dressed of course.

In a few minutes she came back to find me there and said, "What's up?"

I said "Nothing much, just thought I'd watch as the most beautiful girl I've ever seen naked got dressed," with a bit of a grin.

She answered, "Oh you did, did you?" but made no other attempt to get me out.

She walked to her dresser and selected some earrings. I didn't think of it at the time, but today I figure that was a stall tactic to decide whether to go through with it and how to go about it if she did.

As she put one on she said, "Now don't get in the habit of this. It's too risky."

I said, "What risk? No one's home and won't be for many hours."

She didn't answer immediately. But as she put her other earring on she said, "Do you think it's right that we do this?"

I said, "Well I don't know about you, but seeing a beautiful girl naked is something I'll always give in to, and who better than my own sister in the privacy of our home."

She looked at me and saw through the corny compliment but said, "But isn't it... sort of... disgusting for you?"

I looked at her staring at me and I had a look of genuine surprise. "Disgusting?" I said incredulously. "No, not at all. Is it for you?"

She looked away embarrassed and said, "Well no... but people..."

"Oh what people think," I interrupted. "Is that what you're worried about?"

She didn't answer but just shrugged looking at herself in the mirror again.

I said to her, "So you're going to spread this around are you?"

She turned in shock to me and said, "No!!"

I smiled and let it sink in. I said, "Well I'm not either so who will?"

She said, "Oh you know somehow someone will find out."

"How?" I asked genuinely.

She just shrugged again in defeat, snickering. Again, it made me feel like I was her equal for one of the few, rare times. So typically I'd look at her as my 'older' sister, although I'd never tell her that.

Facing me, but not looking my way, trying to act nonchalant, she raised both arms and taking hold of the gown, she pulled it up. She didn't do it slowly like a tease, but I remember it maybe in slow motion, slowly uncovering her body. It raised up almost immediately to her knees and then up until the bottoms of her panties showed. Then up to her navel where everything below the waist showed nicely in the late morning sunlight.

Then I no sooner could see the undersides of her breasts when it went all the way to her shoulders where she pulled out each arm before lifting it over her head and off. There she was once more standing before me naked except for those simple cotton panties. She grinned embarrassingly blushing profusely. She looked even better when blushing, or was it that I'd only seen her blush when something sexual was going on.

She put her thumbs on either side of the elastic with a pause that seemed more to build courage than to tease. Yet it still had that affect. Then she pulled them down. First, to below her hips where she was almost completely exposed, then down to her knees and finally her ankles, where she stepped out of them, never taking her eyes off me, while giving me a great view between her legs as she lifted each one to remove them.

I was hard when she didn't say no to my request, but by now I could feel pre beginning to wet the front of my underpants. I stood up with a tent showing in my shorts. I wanted to do something... touch her... something but I didn't know what I could get away with. "Can we practice kissing now," I asked.

"NO!" was her emphatic answer, "I'm naked," she said partially covering the front of her now.

"Well I have to learn to kiss a naked woman sooner or later," I pushed.

She paused. She actually let the thought pass through her head, but then said, "No, you'll learn that when the time comes," turning to her dresser.

I stepped closer and she looked at me questioning why I did that with her look. I put my hands cautiously on her shoulders, careful not to set off defenses. I smiled and said, "I think the time has come."

She didn't budge but waited to see what I was going to do. With my hands still safely on her shoulders and not pulling her to me at all, I leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes remained opened unlike when we practiced so as I approached I closed mine half expecting to feel her push me back. But as our lips touched, she remained frozen there in that stance, arms still at her naked sides.

I went slowly... very slowly... hopefully not too slow to let her come to her senses. I moved only my head a bit rolling our lips together from side to side until I could feel hers react. As she relaxed some I barely parted my lips, and as if stuck to mine, hers followed. As our tongues once again introduced themselves and with my hands still unmoved from her bare shoulders, I felt her hands lightly touch my sides. She was slowly melting. I felt like some great lover that had powers over women they couldn't resist!

Then ever so slowly and lightly I let my hands slide down and across her back, enfolding her in my arms. Hers followed mine wrapping around me and her mouth opened wide as her head went back in what I was hoping was surrender. I felt her long hair on my arm behind her.

As we kissed there, I ran my hands over her back luxuriating in the feel of her nakedness, taking it in as surely as with my eyes. My horny brain was screaming "grab her ass," but some part of me was saying "Don't blow this!"

I broke off the kiss, and stepped back once more admiring her beauty as she stood puzzled at my interruption. I smiled and said, "There, was that so bad?"

She let out a sigh of relief and giggled, "No."

I stepped up to her again and put my hands on her shoulders once more and she tensed. I knew she was nearing her limits.

I just wanted to say, "Thank you Kathy". I leaned in once more and her head tilted back and her eyes closed. I kissed her lightly on the lips like one might kiss a sister, and then backed off. Again she opened her eyes again in surprise.

"Can I pick out your bra and panties this morning," I asked giving a soft ending to what seemed to have no comfortable one.

She smiled broadly that I would ease up and not push for more I suppose, and said, "Sure!"

I went through her lingerie thoroughly, not being allowed in there normally and enjoying the new privilege. I held up several silky looking panties and looked her way as she stood naked blushing each time. Finally I selected a lime green pair that were nice and sheer and a matching bra to go with it. I took them to the bed and sat down and held them out for her to step into them. I was going to put her panties on her for once!

She came over and leaned on my shoulder to lift the first leg, with her breast inches from my face. I looked at it and then at her but resisted anything further. I wanted this to be as fun, as exciting and as comfortable for her as it was for me so she'd make a habit of it, I was hoping. I thought maybe even my lack of aggression might build up the womanly urge for conquest in her.

Each leg she lifted gave me a beautiful view between her legs as well as a scent that wafted up to my nostrils combining her natural scent with her bath oils. Lifting that way actually parted her lips and revealed a thorough wetness I hadn't expected. She was turned on just like I was! I held the panties high to make her lift them even more. I imagine she knew what that did, but didn't care because of her own state of arousal.

Once both legs were in, I had to reach around her legs as I slid them slowly up. This pulled her nakedness even closer to my face. With her bare breasts right above my forehead and her pussy just below my chin, I wanted to stay that way forever! I couldn't help myself. I instinctively leaned in and kissed her navel. She gave a jolt and giggled but said nothing.

I pulled them up, and as my thumbs slid over her naked cheeks a shiver went through me. By now I had a patch of pre soaking though my underwear and beginning to show in front of my shorts.

I finished pulling them up and kissed her lower tummy just below the elastic and above where her hair would be through the thin panties. She giggled again.

Then I stood up holding her bra, causing her to back off slightly. I walked around behind her and reaching around in front of her with both arms. I held the bra out by the shoulder straps. She reached to take it but I said, "No just put your arms in."

Looking over her shoulder with a timid smile she turned back and stuck out first one then the other through the straps. I slid the straps up over her shoulders and she reached to adjust the cups, but I slapped her hand and I took the sides pulling it up on her, then cupping each breast I "adjusted" the fit as if it were nothing sexual. Then I took the straps behind her and hooked them one by one.

I turned her around and whistled in approval as she grinned, sort of in shock continually. I sat on her bed and watched as she finished dressing in shorts and a top once more. Then she stood in a modeling pose and presented herself to me for my approval. I clapped and whistled and yelled "encore" and the grin on her face was permanent.

Then I stood and again put my hands on her shoulders and close to her face gazing into those beautiful green eyes I said, "Seriously Kathy, thank you!"

She was still in that fixed grin and said, "Aw, anytime," and she kissed my cheek and pushed me back and left the room.

I think the best thing I did in the entire relationship with my sister was to treat her respectfully and take it slowly. That last time supposedly just watching her dress, then kissing her while she was naked could have scared her off or even angered her if handled differently. But instead it seemed to seal some sort of bond between us. From then on there seemed to be a different attitude between us. She wasn't just a family member; she was a friend.

Kathy was a brain at school, to the point of being a nerd. But with her looks she had guys flocking around her. But she was shy and suspicious of them and didn't make friends with boys much. Bottom line was she had no steady boyfriend, and for the time, she wasn't dating anyone. This worked out very much to my advantage just at this juncture.

After our little dressing session, Kathy became much more relaxed in her dressing around me. Her trust in me had increased immensely. It wasn't unusual for her to be changing in her room with the door wide open now. I wanted to comment on it, but was afraid she'd go back in her shell again thinking she looked like a slut or something. I was always careful to tell her how much I cared for her and that I respected her.

Just a couple days later one morning after breakfast, she called me in to the living room to sit next to her. That used to scare me when she did that. It typically meant she had a bone to pick with me. But any more it simply meant intimacy. Not sex mind you but intimate moments. These were important to her and I was becoming her confidant.

She sat up on the couch turned toward me and asked, "Michael, what do you really think of me after... well you know... these past couple days?"

I had to stop and think. Not just because I knew saying the wrong thing might destroy what we had built, but because I guess I honestly never thought about it. To me what we had done was sex, it was exciting and it was fun. It had little to do with how I felt about my sister.

I had always liked her; admired her even. But I had to admit that these past few days had changed things between us. For one I no longer felt inferior around her. She had a way of making you feel comfortable. When she looked at me, I'd see in her eyes something different now than before. Before it was "Oh here's my kid brother," now it was more like "Hi Michael, glad to see you".

I decided to be honest, because whatever mixed up feelings I had, they weren't bad feelings. I said, "Well, I've always loved you Kathy, you know that. But these last few days we've seemed to grow closer somehow. I don't think my opinion of you changed much at all but I feel like yours has changed for me." Her eyebrows furrowed as I spoke but she said nothing.

"I always felt 'small' next to you," I continued. "Not in size of course. I felt like you were this princess up above and I was some peon." The furrows became more concentrated. I imagine she was expecting me to say I no longer looked at her as a princess.

"But just in these last few days that's changed," I went on. "I still see you as a princess, yet you've lifted me up to your level and begun treating me like an equal." Her face turned to a relieved smile.

"Do you really feel that way," she prodded. "You don't feel like I've fallen from graces?"

"No Kathy, if anything you're all the more a princess. Opening up like you have can't show anything but the real you. You have the body of an angel and apparently the personality of one as well. Being siblings, I guess I never wanted to see that in you because you always were better than me in every way, but there's no denying it any more... Now if you quote me I'll deny it," I laughed.

"Thank you Michael, but you mean you don't think less of me for... well you know," she said looking aside and then looking back my way for an answer.

"Noooo Kathy, when you stood naked in front of me, I expected to want to throw you on the bed and have my way with you." I paused. "Well I did," I laughed, "but... you notice I didn't do it. I saw someone I really cared about standing before me offering me something so precious... something only she could offer."

I saw tears forming in her eyes and I threw my arms around her in a brotherly way and said, "Oh I hope I haven't said that wrong."

She whimpered back, "No you said it all perfectly. Thank you."

"How about we go down to the gravel pits for some fishing," I asked changing the subject.

She wiped her eyes and smiling said, "Oh yeah we haven't done that together for ages!"

She packed us some sandwiches and I got a cooler and some drinks. Our family only had one car and dad had that at work so we got our bikes and each carried a pole while I carried the cooler and she had the tackle box.

We lived on the edge of the suburbs and less than half a mile down the road was woods. Another 2 miles was the gravel pits, now unused for gravel, but filled with fish. We rode off the road and down a driveway around some bends and pulled up right next to the water. We had a favorite section that we started in immediately.

We grabbed some worms from under the many rocks around and got our lines in the water. Then we went and sat in the shade of one of the trees that were planted there for restoration. I remember the times when we'd sit there and begin picking on one another and argue until one or the other of us had a bite. Today wasn't at all that way. We were now best of friends.

"I think you were just telling me that you thought of me as a princess to impress me earlier," Kathy started out of no where.

"Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to get into your pants," I laughed sarcastically. This got me a punch in the shoulder, and a substantial one at that.

"Did you really," she asked pleadingly.

"Well, yeah, really I did want to get in your pants," I said which got me another punch but then I continued, "if you'll quit punching and let me finish I was going to say, that isn't why I said it though."

"Oh, then why did you say it," she hounded.

"I suppose just to let you know how I felt at the moment," I answered. Even chatting with her was no longer like chatting with a sibling. It was more like chatting with a girlfriend. You always want to keep things upbeat.

Her response to that comment was to lean on my arm and say "Aw, thank you Michael. I was really afraid after the excitement wore off you'd be thinking 'Oh my god, that was my own sister'"

I looked at her and said, "Why, is that how you feel - disgusted with me or yourself?"

She looked down at her feet. She had her knees up with her arms around them as she sat and she made a face and said, "No but I feel like I ought to."

I said, "If there was someone you loved would you have done that for him?"

She nodded yes.

I asked, "And would you feel disgusted afterward?"

"No, and I see where you're going... but you're..."

"I'm your brother, yes. And a brother that loves you I would hope you know as I would hope you love me."

She looked at me puzzled. These were things two lovers said, not brother and sister. There was a pause to find words and finally she said, "But that's different..."

I continued, "Yes different than a boyfriend or girlfriend. Closer. Stronger. Blood ties." She sat silent.

I said, "Have you ever given yourself to a guy?"

She looked shocked as if she couldn't believe I asked that.

"I know you have. My point is where is he now?"

No answer but the wheels were turning in her head. I could see it.

I said, "See what I mean - closer."

About that time, she got a bite and hopped up to get it. She eventually reeled in a small catfish which she proudly held up as a symbol of triumph - she caught the first fish. Even this felt different. I was happy for her instead of jealous.

Next morning in bed I awoke with a start. There was my sister sitting on the edge of my bed. I was on my back with my usual morning wood and she was just sitting there looking at my face when I awoke. I rolled on my side facing her to avoid the continued tenting of the sheet on me although I imagine she had already seen it. I just said, "What's up?"

She said sorry to wake you and started to get up but I grabbed her robe and pulled her back down.

I said more or less jokingly, "Did you come in to kiss me good morning?"

She looked away and said, "No, I probably shouldn't have even come in. That's OK," and she started to get up again.

I tried to stopped her again. "Kathy," I said, but she was gone.

I dressed and came out to the kitchen to find her making toast. I came up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I sort of liked the feeling of doing that. Made me feel like the big brother instead of the other way around. She stopped, looked over her shoulder and smiled trying to look casual like nothing had happened. "So..." I asked.

She said, "Oh it was nothing. I had a stupid dream."

"Oh?..." I said with my interest peaked now, "Did it involve me?"

She looked at me briefly not answering but then said looking at the toaster, "When a girl kisses a guy in a way other than say a peck on the cheek or something it represents romance to some extent. But when a guy does, it's usually just a cover to hide some sexual motives."

"Now wait a minute, that's not true. Guys kiss for romance too. We're not all animals you know," I retorted.

"But there's a difference isn't there?" she asked.

"There can be," I said, "Not all kisses are the same for us males either." I paused. "For instance, with our kiss..." and she looked up at me eyes wide to hear what I was going to say. I'd hit a nerve. "With our kiss, you were teaching me to do more than one thing at a time, right?"

She nodded yes looking away and the brightness left her eyes.

Then stepping beside her I said, "But it became more than that I think..." and as she looked up again questioningly I said, "For us both."

12