It Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The toast popped and she took it to the table as I grabbed a cup of coffee. There was silence as I got out a bowl and the cereal. I sat on the side of the table closest to the end she always sat on.

"So it felt different for you too then," she asked.

I raised my eyebrows, looked resigned and nodded yes. She just smiled.

After breakfast we were cleaning up a bit and she said, "So what are your plans today?"

Thinking for a moment, I stepped up in front of her and replied, "Well, I wouldn't mind trying that kiss again just to be sure."

She slapped my shoulder in mock jest and I put my hands on her shoulders once more. I looked her in the eyes and she returned the gaze. I leaned down and she closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and then shaking my head no said, "Definitely a brother sister kiss." She snickered unsure again.

I leaned in again and her eyes stayed open until she saw my lips heading for hers, then they closed and her head tilted back. I kissed her lightly on the lips, holding like that for a few seconds and then said, "Much less like kissing a sister."

"So are you convinced then," she asked.

I leaned in one more time and her eyes closed immediately. Just before our lips touched, I said, "Not yet..."

Again I lightly touched my lips to hers and held them there. But then I felt her pressing hers to mine. I moved my hands from her shoulder down around her back and lightly pulled her to me. Her mouth opened waiting for penetration. I didn't disappoint her. My tongue slipped in under hers as she curled hers up behind my teeth. My hands pressed and slid over her robe feeling no bra... nothing but thin material between my hands and her skin.

As my left hand circled her back down to the small of her spine, it slid up pulling the material it could with it. It held it there for my right hand to do the same, then with the left hand pinning the bunched material, I continued until I slid down to find the tops of her panties uncovered. My hand slid up inside her gown and my other hand joined it, now caressing the bare skin of her back. All the way up to her shoulders they moved and then circled back down admiring by feel my sister's naked back.

She moaned into my mouth. My tongue tried to lap up her excitement. I ran both hands down with the little fingers along her elastic and I felt her twitch with a soft little higher pitched moan echoing into my mouth. I came around the sides and then slid my hands up her ribs and around the front until my thumbs touched. Her arms moved up around my neck. My big sister just gave me permission to feel her bare breasts I believe.

Slowly my hand began sliding up as she even leaned back slightly to give access. Our mouths were pressed tight and our tongues laced around one another but neither of us appeared to be able to concentrate on more than one thing at a time. As my nervous hands came up and I felt the curves of my thumbs and forefingers cup the warmth of those beautiful young breasts, she moaned "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" plain enough that I could understand it.

I just continued sliding up until both hands covered her breasts completely, her hardened nipples pressing the palms of my hands. I felt my own larynx let loose with an "ummmmmmmm". I was in heaven and I massaged them gently and then worked my fingers and thumbs around the nipples to convince myself of the reality here. I started concentrating on my tongue again trying to stick it as far inside her as possible as I played there.

I could hardly catch my breath and my heart was racing two or three times its normal pace with the thumping a pronounced bang in my chest. I needed to break off to breath and I got an idea. I enclosed each breast somewhat firmly in my hands and slowed the kiss until it was just that light and gentle kiss we started with. Our mouths closed and we parted slowly.

Still looking into her eyes from close up and still cupping her breasts in each hand I said breathlessly, "Now that was different!"

She snickered as I straightened up and she took her arms from around my neck and put each hand over mine under her gown. Firm approval of my touch there. She again closed her eyes, sighed and pressed my hands to her breasts.

I let go with one hand long enough to walk around behind her and then cupped them both from there. I looked to my left and noticed the big mirror in the living room. I turned her to it so we could both see what was happening, feasting with eyes and touch both.

She stood there with her gown raised in front up well above her waist but yet covering our hands. Below that was her torso, naked except for her panties. She noticed that our hands were covered and lifted the gown to her chin to hold it and then again covered my hands with hers in approval of what she saw.

"If that isn't the hottest sight I've ever seen in my life, I don't know what is," I said as she gazed at me speaking in the mirror.

She could definitely feel my hardness pressing against her rear as I held her but she said nothing. Then gently removing my hands from her naked breasts and letting her gown drop she turned to me looking up and stared, wanting to speak, trying to find words.

"So this is OK then... what we're doing...??" she pleaded.

"To me it's much more than OK. It's right and natural. It's the way things should be when you care about someone," I answered in reply.

"I suppose... as long as it doesn't go too far..." she said with a gaze looking through me. Then in a tone of urgency she said, "We have to be very careful though. And no one must know, deal?"

"You have my word on it Kathy," I said. She let out another long sigh and a smile. It was a smile that could melt the Arctic snow.

I said, "Now if you don't mind I have to go to the bathroom." I wasn't sure if she knew what I needed to do or if it just went over her head, but she made a face as if she knew.

In the bathroom it took all of maybe three strokes to cum a heavy load, bursting through the layers of toilet paper I used. I cleaned up the little that I got on me and on the floor and washed up.

When I came out she was coming out of her room dressed for the day. "Damn, I missed the show," I stammered.

"I don't think you missed anything this morning," she winked.

"No," I confirmed.

12