It Begins Pt. 01: Hot Tub

Story Info
Time spent with a friend becomes a bit more...
3.6k words
4.2
22.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, college...that wonderful time in one's life that we take for granted when we are living it, but later on fills us full of yearning and nostalgic feelings. My name is Alec and I had an amazing 5 years or so of schooling in a small college town, living life to its fullest, being somewhat of a cad, and dating some amazing women. One of these women I had somewhat of an on/off again relationship, was named Beth. This story, and a number to follow, chronicle those times we shared (some poetic license taken of course), and a few fanciful ones from my vivid imagination

She stands almost 5'7" tall and has those classic hour glass type curves that draw men's eyes, with long auburn hair. While she is a C cup, they are a generous C cup with virtually no sag at all, very long legs that reach all the way up to one of the roundest, most perfect asses I have ever seen. The kind that looks amazing even before she bends over, then well...you get the picture. She spends a lot of time in the sun, so maintains a bronze hue well into the fall. Fantastic tan lines...did I mention she has a fine ass?

We met in a tennis class our third year of college, both of us had significant others at the time, but had become friends, flirting and chatting during doubles play. One night we ran into each other while dancing with a group of people (sans our significant others), and spent a fun evening on the dance floor, yelling at each other to be heard over the loud music. Afterwords the group had decided that the night was still young, so a night cap was in order and my apartment was the logical destination, my being between roommates at the time. Though the others had paired up, Beth and I were chatting away like we had known each other for years, just having fun talking and sharing each other's company. During a lull in our conversation, it became rather apparent, with the lack of noise in the room, that we were the only ones not getting overly familiar with each other.

Since people were making out around us, I asked her if she wanted to hit the hot tub? She said sure and that she had her suit in the car. I grabbed a bottle of wine and a cup, then we ambled down to the hot tub. Of course the hot was out of order (something about please don't use bubble bath soap in the jacuzzi), with warning tape crossed over it. It was too cold to swim in the pool, so we decided to sneak into the next complex over and use their hot tub.

We felt like we were in a cheesy spy movie, but succeeded in infiltrating the foreign hot tub, where we shared the wine and continued chatting. The wine, and to some extent the shared "naughtiness" of sneaking around, contributed to us moving closer together, till her legs were draped over mine and we were talking from inches away.

I felt a stirring downstairs, but I tried to ignore it.

Just when I thought we might be in danger of kissing, she took a deep breath and asked me if I would rub her back. Without waiting for an answer, she turned around and put her arms on the side of the hot tub, resting her chin on her forearms. It was then that I was presented with that fantastic ass. There are those moments in your life when you are presented with a gift you were not expecting, so completely amazing that you are stunned...this was one of those moments for me. Perfect night, alone with a gorgeous woman, hot tub, and she is asking me to touch her. Wow.

I took a deep breath myself and started rubbing her back. I started pretty tame, and had every intention of staying that way, until I started rubbing her lower back. She was wearing a one piece suit, but it left most of her back bare. As my hands drifted to her lower back, my rubbing because of the angle, was lighter, more of a caress. When I hit the spot just above where the suit began over her ass, that was when she arched her back, gasping quietly. When she did that, her ass rose slightly out of the water, glistening and...well...perfect.

Of course, the fella downstairs took instant notice, swelling and threatening to pitch a tent right there and then. Oh boy.

Not quite sure what I had done, I moved back up to her shoulder blades, kneading them and moving down her shoulders, then back to the middle below her neck. I once more headed down, rubbing my thumbs down the middle of her back and my fingers to the outside, closer to her ribs. As I got down close to her middle back, I moved my hands more towards the middle, so as not to get too familiar still trying to play it cool. Once I got to her lower back, I was using mostly fingers, and I got that moan from her again and she arched her back like before...which pushed her ass up out of the water again.

Oh my god, my dick could cut diamonds at this point as I pondered what I should do. I almost panicked, realizing I should call myself Omar the tent maker, for there was no hiding this if she turned around to look.

Here I had a woman who had an extremely sensitive back and maybe more, was beyond hot and possibly receptive to something beyond a backrub...how was I possibly going to remain a good guy? We both had boyfriend/girlfriends respectively, but that seemed to be almost out the window at this point. I decided I would see just how far I could go, without crossing a line if possible, since she still had not uttered a word since turning around. I once again starting rubbing at her shoulders, getting quiet murmurs of satisfaction from her. This time though, I got a little more bold, moving my hands wider on her back so I was actually touching the sides of her breasts as I rubbed and kneaded my way back down.

I received no resistance, but the murmurs grew a bit louder. I slowly worked my way down her back, but really lightened up my touch as I got to her lower back, gliding my fingers across her back...almost a tickle, definitely a caress. She reacted immediately, moaning and arching her back again to allow that glorious ass to raise a little out of the water. She now had goose bumps all over her back and felt hot to the touch...I do not think it was just the jacuzzi either. I started rubbing the goosebumps away, allowing my hands to rub past the middle of her back to the top of her ass, kneading the cheeks for a moment, before heading back up. The moans got even louder when I did that.

My word I was turned on, and it was proving very difficult to keep my erection from poking her in the side.

I kept at this rubbing motion, until abruptly Beth pushed up onto her hands. At first I thought she was going to get out of the tub before things went too far so I backed up a bit to give her room, but instead she turned her body so that her ass was facing directly at me and pushed back against my crotch.

Oh my goodness, now there was no way to hide my erection, as it was pressed up against the crack of her ass.

I decided to continue doing what I was doing, rubbing her shoulders, which was a bit of a reach now and stretching forward pressed my hard-on against that glorious ass...that worked for me. The combination of the hot tub, the moment and the view were making me a bit light headed, either that or the redirected blood flow from the swelling downstairs, either way I found a way to soldier on. As I worked down her shoulders, I again allowed my fingers to stray under her arms across the sides of her breasts, dangerously close to cupping them before moving to her back.

She moaned as my fingers brushed the sides of her breasts, and she pushed back against me. There was no way she did not know I was hard as a rock, with my cock firmly wedged up between the cheeks of her ass, but she showed no signs that she did not want it right where it was. I moved my hands lower on her back, caressing her lower back, playing my fingers across it and then down to her ass, where I rubbed the sides down to her upper thighs before moving over her ass again, cupping her cheeks and spreading them out slightly. This did a couple of things, first it definitely worked her up even farther and second it pushed her swimsuit into the crack of her ass, revealing more of that lovely rear to my view, albeit with most of it under the water.

Remember back in high school, all that dry humping while making out and the dreaded blue balls for hours (sometimes days) afterword? Well, I was quickly being pushed that way, wondering how far she would allow me to go.

Again I reached my hands up towards her shoulders, rubbing and squeezing them, but also pulling her back against my hard on. Beth began to add a slightly roll to her hips, almost a grind as I pushed my steel hard prick against her through our suits. Having nothing really to lose at this point, I began to slide my hands down, rubbing the middle of her back below her should blades, then started working the skin and moving outwards. As my hands moved along the skin of her sides, I lightened my touch and slid my hands underneath her suit, running them under, then over her breasts, squeezing the rock hard nipples between my fingers.

Beth sucked in a deep breath as she felt my hands grip her breasts, moaning loudly, thrusting her ass against me hard. I watched her bring her hands up as if to pull my hands away, hesitate, then slowly drop them back down. I let my hands float around her breasts a bit more, before slowly withdrawing them and moving back to her back, prompting a whimper from her. I kept to my pattern, moving my hands slowly down her back, kneading the spine until I got close to her lower back and I changed to more of a caress, prompting that moan and arch of the back. I moved my hands farther down the top of her ass, kneading a little harder now, rubbing the largely exposed cheeks of that amazing heart shaped ass. Her hips were bucking back at me now, no longer hiding the fact that she was grinding herself against my erection,

Not wanting to break the mood, I avoided the urge to drop my shorts, and pull her suit aside, much as I wanted to. Leaving her ass I again started the process at her neck and shoulders, but spent just a little time there as I quickly slid my hands down and around, under her suit, to grip and massage both of her breasts and nipples. Her breath was coming in small gasps now, intermixed with moans and whimpers, busily grinding her ass against my cock through our suits.

Every sign was telling me that she wanted me, but I was not sure what to do. I could simply try and pull her suit to the to gain access, but would that be going to far? Should I ask her if she wanted me to take the next step?

I got my answer almost immediately, as abruptly she froze while I tweaked her nipples one last time, and she let out an explosive breath, groaning deeply. She then went limp in my arms, me cupping her breasts, basically supporting her entire body by my hands. I realized that she had orgasmed right then and there.

Not sure what to do, or if I should proceed, I pulled her back to me in the water flipped her around and placed her on my lap. I then moved back and sat down on one of the seats in the tub, cradling her in my lap. Her arms went around my neck, where she buried her head, her breath hot against my neck as she panted. I tried to will my hard on away, but he was in no way willing to cooperate, so I tried to ignore it. I felt I was on unsteady ground at the moment, so was willing to wait it out to see what happened next. I could feel her trembling against me.

"Wow...wow" she finally mumbled into my neck. "I did not expect THAT to happen"

Not trusting myself to speak, I kept silent.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean for it to go that far, but it felt so damn good"

"We should head back, I need to get home," signalling an end to our time in the hot tub, and of course doom for my flagging erection.

So with that, we slowly headed back to my apartment, the tent in my shorts slowly subsiding, with Beth glancing at me and it occasionally. She changed in my bathroom, while I jumped into some sweats and a t-shirt. I was of course still very pent up, but though inside I was not thinking gentlemanly thoughts, outside I sucked it up as we walked down to her car. Opening the door to get in, she paused and turned to me. We looked at each other quietly for a moment, simply looking into each other eyes...and then I could not help myself, I had to kiss her. I reached for her waist and pulled her against me, reaching up with my right hand to pull her head towards a kiss. At first she hesitated, but then relented to the pressure, whereupon I kissed her with all the pent up passion I had tried to leave behind in the hot tub.

That first kiss lasted for the longest time, neither one of us wanting to come up for air, her arms going around my neck and her fingers into my hair as she really got into the kiss. We finally broke off, looking at each other and panting, before I pulled her back to me and crushed her into a hug, lifting her off the ground. I set her down, but did not release her until I had nibbled the side of her neck, and nipped her ear...too which she whimpered.

"Okay, I'll let you get away...this time" I said as gallantly as I could, still panting.

Beth's eyes were still a bit glazed over, and she said nothing as she climbed into her car. Just stared at me out the window, before shaking her head as if to clear it, then backing out and heading home.

I assumed at that point that she would avoid me for a while, so was not surprised that I did not hear from her. I could not think of her without recreating that hot tub moment, which would immediately result in a woody, so I was careful as to where I did my thinking. I stopped going dancing for a while as well, just trying to cool my jets.

As time went by, which in this case was a couple of months, summer arrived and with it came a move for me out of the apartment and into a duplex I had had my eye on for some time. It also meant I was working full time and pretty busy. I did though make time to hang out with my bud, Dan, as much as I could on the down days. We would drink beer, play video games, and generally just do nothing even remotely productive, unless you count staring at girls out by the pool productive.

It was one such day in September, a lazy afternoon with Dan and I sitting out by the pool, when a girl walked by heading down the path. We both check out her profile as she walked and were very impressed, definitely a 2 thumbs way up. We both assumed that she was a college student recently moved in for the impending semester, which I was not really excited about, more resigned actually. She had long auburn hair, tied up in a pony tail, a killer rack from the profile, and a picture perfect ass...wait a minute. Oh boy, I realized at that moment that it was Beth.

I got up immediately and hurried after her. Dan called after me, wishing me luck, hoping I did not crash and burn...I had not told him about her yet, it had slipped my mind. I caught up enough to see which apartment she had gone into, but then hesitated, not sure what to do. I waited to see if anyone else went in or out, not sure if she was living with anyone or not. Finally I gathered my nerve and headed to her apartment. I knocked on the door, then waited patiently. When she opened the door, my breath caught, as she was just as hot as I remembered her; tall, tan, curvy...i.e. mouth watering. Neither one of us said anything, just stood there with our mouths hanging open.

It occurred to me that I should just do the very same thing we had last done together, so I took a quick step towards her putting my hands on her waist and pulling her into kiss. She gasped at first with a slight murmur, then returned my kiss with as much passion and fervor that I was giving her. We sorta stumbled across the threshold of her apartment, where I turned us around so I could press her against the wall. Her arms flew up around my neck, and one of her legs tucked behind mine, pressing herself against me.

We finally came up for air, both us very light headed. Beth stumbled to the side and flopped onto her couch, gasping, where as I backed up against the still open door panting hard. Neither one of us said a thing, just stared at each other. At that moment, my buddy Dan caught up and stuck his head in the door before I even noticed he was there. He looked at me, then Beth, both of us looking disheveled and red faced, before he spoke.

"Hi, my name is Dan and you are?" He asked

"B..Beth" She stammered, still looking at me.

"Very nice to meet you, looks like we both live in the same complex..." he ventured.

When neither of us spoke, Dan filled the silence "Okay, Alex we are late for that thing, so better get going..." Whereupon he grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door.

"Lets go" he said, jangling his truck keys.

I followed, basically on auto pilot until we got to his truck, both of us getting in. He did not say anything as we left the parking lot. We stopped by a liquor store for a 12 pack of beer and then burger king for food and headed over to the park, one of our favorite people watching locales.

"So..." he began, trailing off to wait for my response.

So I spilled the beans about what had happened after the night of dancing, culminating in the worst case of blue balls in history, and what had transpired recently in Beth's apartment.

"Okay, let me get this straight: You were in a hot tub with that body and could not close the deal, and now you are going for round 2 of the blue ball phenom?!?"

"yup, pretty much..."

"I am not sure if I should feel sorry for you or give you a high five?"

"I am not sure either, and to think I had finally got her out of my head, no pun intended"

"He he he, poor bastard. I thought at first you had grabbed her and she had slapped you or something, so I was on a rescue mission, but looks like instead you jumped into the fire with both feet. Good luck to you sir!"

"Thanks..."

School started that next week, and I was still a little out of sorts. More than a little horny, somewhat lonely as I had no girlfriend (long distance relationship that would not work), I tried to submerse myself in the new semesters classes. When I got to my last class on Tuesday though, things took a hard right turn. I had decided to take ballroom dancing as one of my "fun" classes, plus I thought it would be a nice way to meet some ladies, learning something at the same time.

There were a lot of people in this class, close to 80, so it would take a long time to mingle and meet everyone. We started the class by learning the do's and don'ts, how to be proper and polite, then moved into our first dance, the waltz. Unfortunately, I was the odd man out, not being fast enough to claim a partner. I was afraid at that point I would have to dance with the instructor, who was a dude, but then another student saved me as she entered the room late to the class.

"Alec, please catch our late comer up as we jump right into our first dance, the waltz, now, here is the foot pattern and beat..." he began. I had kinda stopped listening though, as the girl walked up to me and we locked eyes, I realized that I already knew her.

"Hi Beth..."

To be continued...