It Begins Pt. 02: Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes, your driving me crazy." She moaned into the carpet. No words were sweeter to me as I decided to go for broke. Still leaning over her ass, I moved farther down, my tongue gently exploring between the cheeks of her ass. I moved my hands down the sides of her hips, under the dress and slowly began moving it down her thighs, distracting her with my tongue. I ran it deep between her cheeks and out, pausing to nip each one. Once I had her dress to her knees, I sat up and pulled it up off her feet, to which she said not a word, just sighed as she lower her calves back down. I realized that she had helped me by raising up her feet.

What a vision, her gorgeous body completely naked below me, her motions and sighs begging me to touch her. I brought my hands back down to her back rubbing up and down once more, revelling in the site before me, enjoying every inch of her body and enjoying the impact I was having on her. I bent down once more to kiss and lick her lower back, moving in circles, widening them as I went. With my left hand, I located the stash of cocoa butter I had placed on her back and once found, I moved my fingers towards her ass. Using both hands, I gently pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, exposing the entire cleft from her asshole to her pussy. With them exposed, I dipped the finger with the cocoa butter down to the spot right between the two and deposited it there. Not stopping, I slid the finger down and across the lips of her pussy, gently tracing my fingers along them, depositing a little of the butter as I went.

"Yesssss!" She hissed.

I began gently rubbing up and down, exploring with first the one finger, and then the other, softly opening her up, going deeper and deeper on each trip. When I found her clit, she moaned loudly, trying to grind herself against my fingers as I slowly circled the little nub. Still trying to keep her off balance, I moved the fingers of my other hand between the cheeks of her ass, finding the cocoa butter again. I garnered most of it and moved up instead of down until I found the little star of her asshole with my fingertip. I lazily began to circle it with the cocoa butter, pausing now and then to add more butter, pressing it into her asshole. Beth had begun to shake slightly, breaths and moans becoming sharper, her entire body quivering under me. I realized that she was indeed close to coming, so I quickly backed off from her clit and asshole, instead sitting up and trailing my fingers across her ass to her thighs, then back up to her lower back.

"Alex, you are driving me crazy!" She moaned into the pillow, "Please, stop teasing me, I need to come!"

Emboldened, I used one hand to ease my clothes off, while I continued to rub her back and ass with my other hand.

Once freed up, I once more moved next to her, not bothering to hide anything as she was still facing the fire, lost in what I was doing to her body. Her hips were now gyrating pretty quickly, pushing hard against my fingers when I slipped them down between her thighs, rubbing the lips of her pussy, then moving them up and over her asshole, stopping to probe lightly before moving back up to her lower back. Her body began to quiver with pent up need, while I mercilessly continued to tease her. Payback.

I removed my hand a for a moment, noticing that her hips continued to move without my touching her, and applied some cocoa butter to my dick as well as to her the cleft of her ass. After I moved the jar out of the way, I placed my hand with the cocoa butter on her ass and slid my fingers down through the crack of her ass, pushing most of it up against her asshole, pushing in a little bit at a time, applying more butter. When she was well covered there, I continued south to her pussy and really began to pay her some serious attention, circling her clit for a bit before sinking my fingers deep into her. When I did this, I scooted the entire length of my body against her, fully as hot to the touch as her own

When I did that, she raised one of her feet up and flexed her toes while pushing herself against my fingers and hand, hip motions taking on an urgency. Suddenly she sat up slightly and I was afraid she was calling a stop to things, but instead she turned away onto her side, thusting her ass hard against my erection. She lifted her left leg and dropped it over and behind me, scooting her foot up to my ass and trying to pull me even closer. This caused her legs to spread, opening her pussy completely to my hand, which I reach across her body to palm. Instead of lingering there, I slid it up her stomach to cup her breasts but found her hand already there, busy kneading and pulling on her nipples, so I moved back down. Once there I zeroed in right away on her clit, circling and stroking it, causing her hip motions to get more erratic, before leaving it and inserting my fingers into her pussy deeply, plunging in and out a few times before backing out to rub the pussy lips and clit.

I knew that this teasing was driving her crazy, her need to come nearly overwhelming her, which was fine with me as I intended it to be a doozy. Her ass was bucking up against me, causing my well lubed dick to slide back and forth between her ass cheeks. This alone felt fantastic, so I was in no hurry to do more for fear I would explode too quickly. I let her hips do all the work, bucking like crazy against my fingers and my cock. Eventually my cock slipped forward and nestled between the lips of her pussy, rubbing across the lips as my fingers danced over her clit. I felt her hand reach down and caress my cock before gripping it and pressing it backward. Her breath was coming in sharp, small gasps and groans, getting hoarse with need. She gripped it and positioned it, then pressed back hard against me with all the leverage she had, trying to sink me into her.

At first I met only resistance, so I also pressed forward with my hips. As I felt some resistance start to fade, my cock slipped back just a little bit and suddenly I heard her gasp loudly as I entered the tightest pussy I had ever felt in my life. Our mutual pushing jammed me into her all the way to the hilt, where I felt like a milking machine had me in its grasp, pulsating and twitching around my cock.

"Oh God! Oh oh oh, fuck, aaaahhh" She screamed into the pillow, the tendon in her neck standing out. Her hand came back and she grabbed my hip, holding me in place. She continued to pulse and quiver around my cock, making small cries and moans into the pillow, so I was worried that she had already come. I renewed my stroking of her clit and pussy, not moving my hips, but staying still. After a few moments her hips started to slowly move, reflecting the movement of my fingers. I leaned forward and gently kissed the back of her neck, licking softly, then moving farther upward to nip at her ear lobe.

"Go slow please, I've never had anyone in my ass before" she breathed. Her ass?!? I pulled back slightly, lift one ass check to see that my cock was indeed buried to the hilt in her ass. "Do you want me to pull out?" I whispered. "No, just go slow...I feel so damn full, but starting to get used to it a little".

Instead of thrusting, I concentrated on her, rubbing her clit with small circles. She moaned and started moving her hips in circles, counter clock wise to my finger movement. Her hand left my hip and went to her tits, where she began squeezing them more and more vigorously. Her ass had never stopped pulsing around my cock, a feeling that is indescribable, and I knew that I was helpless to prevent my coming if I started thrusting at all, so I kept still. The heat from Beth's body began to ramp up again, her movements becoming more frenetic as I continued to manipulate her clit.

Finally Beth must have adjusted to my girth in her ass, and started to slowly pull back and forth over my cock. She groaned as she pulled forward, then grunted as she pushed back onto my cock, filling herself again. The heat and tightness of her ass were quickly becoming too much for me, no way I would be able to hold out much longer.

"I feel so full, it feels amazing...fuck me Alex, fuck me!" She cried out.

I finally began to thrust myself in and our of her ass, her asshole milking and pulsing around me. I watched fascinated as my cock disappeared into her steamy depths. I groaned, desperate to hold off, but knowing it would not be long. Beth in the meantime was gyrating against me fingers on her clit, her hand dropping down to press on my, urging me to stroke harder. I teased her clit out of its hiding spot until I could firmly stroke back and forth, which caused her cry out that she was going to cum. I lost all control and began plunging in and out of her ass until it was too much for me. I groaned and sunk myself to the hilt into her steamy depths, emptying spunk deep inside her ass, wondering if I would ever stop.

My cock expanding sent Beth over the edge, screaming into the pillow as her whole body tensed, then convulsed repeatedly against my fingers, her nails digging into my thigh, pulling my tighter against her body. I felt like her ass clench and unclench wildly around the base of my dick, her pussy drenching my still stroking fingers with her juices.

It tooks us a long time to come down from our orgasms, both our bodies twitching with aftershocks. Once our breathing became a bit more normal, I sat up, grabbing the blanket and pulled it over us. I spooned up behind her, placing my arm around her, lazily stroking her stomach and the underside of her breasts. Slowly my member shrunk to more normal proportions until it slipped out of her ass.

"I think I need to get up" Beth murmured.

"Your leaving?!?" I croaked.

"No, just need to...uhh...wash up?" She said.

Relieved, I slowly sat up and helped her to her feet, where she immediately pulled me close. We kissed there for the very first time of the evening, slow, soft and affectionate. She grinned at me as she pulled away to go to the restroom. I could not help but stare at that perfect backside as she tip toed away, her breast swaying gently with each step. When she came back out in a few minutes, she looked towards her clothes for a moment.

"Nope," I told her, "your not going anywhere gorgeous except upstairs." I gave her a stern look, then grinned. I pulled her close again for another kiss, her warm naked body tight against mine, then turned her around towards the stairs.

"Up you go, and quickly, or you will be punished!" With that I waggled my fingers and made honking sounds. She gave a fake shriek and turned quickly towards the stairs. Ya, I goosed her anyway, the squealing only making it that much more satisfying.

Like Columbus, I had a lot more exploring to do with this fine territory I had just taken. That is always the best part...

The end.

12