It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature wife cheats.
4.3k words
4.04
96k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***Please read part 1 for the background to this story***

*****

I woke up fully clothed on top of the covers of the bed. My head was about to split open and my mouth tasted like someone shit in it. As I sat up on the side of the bed trying to decide whether to throw up or not, the memories of the previous night came back to me. Now what do I do?

First order of business is a shower, then coffee and breakfast if I can stomach it at Denny's across the street. As I drink my coffee, I decide on my course of action. I see several calls and voicemails from Pam which I immediately delete. First I call Amy, my office manager at the office. I let her know that I will not be in today and probably next week either.

"Everything okay boss," she asks?

"Not really, I have a lot I need to deal with now. I'll fill you in later. Tell Pete (who supervises the delivery side for me) that no one is scheduled to be off, so he should have a full crew. Call me if there is any problems you can't handle. Thanks Amy."

Next call goes to my buddy Joe, who got divorced last year. He told me his lawyer did a good job for him, so I get his name and number. "I'm sorry bro, I know what your going through. Good luck," he said.

I call the lawyer, Hank Peterson. His secretary tells me he has a cancellation and she can fit me in at 2:00. After eating what little breakfast my stomach can handle, I decide to try to find an apartment before going to the appointment.

I settle on a one bedroom a couple blocks from my office that will lease on a month to month basis. I can walk to work if I choose.

The appointment with Mr Peterson goes as well as can be expected. This is a no fault state and I just want to get it done quickly. I just want to protect my business, Pam actually made more in salary than me, so no alimony. We each keep our retirement accounts and split the rest 50/50. I don't want the house, so we will sell it or Pam can buy my half out. He told me what I needed to do to protect my finances, insurance, etc. Hank said he can have it done by Wednesday and we decided to have her served at work.

I make the immediate changes needed to protect my financial interests, then go to the tavern that I usually hang out at and start to drink heavily. As I start on my fifth Jack Daniels, I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up into the face of my son Scott.

"Hey Pop, you okay?"

"Hey Scott, no I'm not but I guess I will be eventually. How did you find me?"

He laughs and says, "I called Amy and she said you called off, so I figured you would be drowning your sorrows and where else but here? Mom told Ann and I what happened, we're both in shock."

"Yeah, me too," I reply sadly.

"Mom's a wreck! You think you can give her another chance?"

"Fuck no, not a chance."

"Okay Pop, but no more drinking. Let's get some dinner and I'll drive you home."

Once he dropped me off at my new apartment, I of course started drinking again. I stayed drunk pretty much the whole weekend. Pam called me a few times everyday but I ignored her calls. I spent the next week getting my accounts in order and setting up the apartment. It was furnished but I got all the extras I would need. Pam got served on Wednesday and my phone blew up with calls. I ignored all of them except for the ones from my daughter Ann. She tried to reason with me, almost excusing her mom's behavior. I ended that conversation quickly!

----------

Pam's Story

What the fuck is wrong with me? I had the best man possible and I shit all over him. I got served with divorce papers at work today. It was nothing more than I deserved but it still crushed me. The asshole I ruined my life with has made himself scarce at work, I have only seen him in passing and would not speak to him anyway. I heard he has asked for a transfer to another department. I've thought about ending it all, but I could not do that to my kids. How did I get to this point?

Tim and I have been best friends since our freshman year in college. After we started dating and got married, our relationship was always based on that. We had a great marriage, not perfect but who's is? I was raised by conservative parents and was always uptight when it came to sex. We had a very loving sex life but I knew Tim wanted more. He had some pretty wild relationships prior to us dating and wanted to do some of that stuff with me but I just could not do it. Tim was great about it but it still caused conflict from time to time.

Things got worse when I hit menopause. I had crazy mood swings and hot flashes. When my metabolism slowed and I gained a lot of weight, I got depressed. Tim was supportive but I am sure I was very difficult to live with.

Things got a little better when my doctor got my hormones better regulated and I changed my diet. Tim as usual was very supportive and dieted with me. I started going to the gym and the extra weight started to come off. I started feeling better about myself.

At this time, a new guy started at work. His name was Brad Richards and he was very good looking. He was in great shape, very muscular. Tim and I would see him at the gym sometimes. He thought he was god's gift to women though and hit on all of us constantly. The more weight I lost, the more he flirted with me. I tried to ignore him but admit I did flirt back a bit. I started to go to the gym by myself right after work to take some aerobics classes. Brad started going right after work too and his flirting escalated there.

My downfall happened one evening when several of us went to dinner after work for a coworker's birthday. The restaurant had outdoor seating under a pavilion with a bar area and stage where a band was playing. The restrooms were around the back of the building and were single person facilities. I had just finished in the ladies room and was opening the door to leave, when Brad pushed his way in. He started to kiss me roughly and fondle my breasts. I resisted a little but he continued. To this day, I'm don't know why I didn't scream rape and fight harder.

When he put his hand under my skirt and played with my pussy, something in me snapped. I became submissive and let him do whatever he wanted. He rubbed my pussy and clit until I was wet. He then bent me over the sink, pulled my panties to the side and fucked me from behind. He was rough and just hammered his cock in as hard and fast as he could. He came quickly, pulled out and zipped up. He said, "You're mine now slut."

He walked out, leaving me bent over the sink with cum leaking out of me. After I caught my breath, I cleaned myself up and returned to our table. I could not believe what I had just done. Brad just looked at me and smirked. I felt sick to my stomach and had to leave. I tried to act normal when I got home but Tim noticed and asked if I was okay. I told him I was just tired, that it had been a long day and went to bed early.

Brad and I did not talk about it at work the next day, but he cornered me by my car in the gym parking lot that evening. He told me (not asked me, told me) to tell Tim that I was taking Zumba classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I was then to come to his house so he could fuck me. Why did I let him talk to me like that? Why did I do what he told me? It was like I was Jeckyll and Hyde. I have started seeing a therapist to try to figure out why I did it.

That Tuesday, I went to his house and we got right to it. There was no foreplay, Brad was rough and demanding. He pushed me to my knees and stuck his dick in my mouth. When he was hard and throbbing, he bent me over the bed and starting fucking me hard. When he spanked me, I said, "Ow, stop that!"

He laughed and replied, "Shut up bitch." Then continued to spank me, alternating cheeks! It hurt but after a while the pain started to mix with the pleasure for a feeling I never felt before and was not prepared to deal with. I just gave in and let Brad control me.

Over the next couple weeks, Brad escalated things. He tied me up, whipped me with his belt, fucked me in my ass and more. I had to hide the marks on my body from Tim. I loved the feelings of submissiveness but I knew it was wrong. I should be doing this with the man I loved, not a guy I didn't even like! Maybe that's why I could do it with Brad, because I didn't care what he thought of me. I was so confused.

Then came the night Tim found us and my life ended. When I saw the pain I had caused Tim, it was like a knife through my heart. He was the best man I know and I destroyed him. I am a horrible person and I can't undo the hurt I have caused. I have called Tim many times to apologize but he won't take my calls. Tim was more than fair in the divorce settlement and I won't fight it but I want to meet with Tim to tell him how sorry I am.

-------------

Pam agreed to sign the papers, but not without meeting first. We met in the conference room of my lawyers office. We sat on opposite sides of the table and just looked at each other for a minute.

"Okay Pam, you asked for this meeting," I said.

"Tim, I just wanted to say how sorry I am. You are the best man and a wonderful husband. You did not deserve what I did to you, and I will regret the hurt I caused you until the day I die. I would like to try to work things out and stay married, but you have made it clear that is not an option. So I will sign the papers but I couldn't do it until I apologized. I hope you find happiness moving forward."

With that she broke into tears, stood up and left the room. She signed the papers before leaving and 90 days later we were divorced. We sold the house and split the proceeds. The kids give me some updates on their mother but I told them I really did not want to know.

I settled in to a routine after that. I would go to work, the gym and home. I was drinking way too much and pretty much sleepwalking through life. I bought a condo between the office and the gym. The place was a mess and one Saturday morning I was nursing a hangover as usual when there was pounding on my door.

As I opened it, my daughter Ann barged in and started yelling, "Enough of this shit, Dad. This place is a pig sty, you look like crap, you have to snap out of this!"

"Nice to see you too, Honey," I laughed.

"It's not funny, Dad. You and Mom have split. It was your choice, now you have to move on with your life!"

We sat down with a cup of coffee and talked for an hour. I realized she was right, I did have to get my shit together and move on. We cleaned up the condo and she left with my promise to get on with my life.

I did just that, but probably not like Ann thought I would. I cut way down on my drinking, hit the gym more regularly, and took care of my home and myself. I also decided to make up for all the years of little to no sex. I opened a profile on every hook up site on the internet. Black girls, Asian girls, Fat girls, Horny Granny's, BDSM, you name it, I signed up. My days of vanilla sex were over and I became a bit of a man whore for close to a year. I had no interest in a relationship, I just wanted as much kinky sex with as many different women as possible.

I can't even remember some of them but a few women stood out. First there was Vonda, she was a voluptuous black woman. She was 42 years old, 5'5" tall and 140 pounds with above average breasts and a big booty. I had never been with a black girl before, though I came close with a girl in college once. Vonda was a no nonsense gal, and I fucked her the first time we met. We chatted on line for a short while then we met at a motel about halfway between our houses.

She gave me the best blowjob I have ever had before or since. She got on her knees and took down my pants and boxers, then took my cock to the root in one stroke. She had nice full lips and used a lot of saliva to lubricate my shaft. She had a long and active tongue and proceeded to fuck my cock with her face. I almost lost it when she deepthroated me and then extended her tongue to lick my balls. When I was getting close she started to suck on the head of my cock while stroking me with her left hand. When she started fondling my balls with her right hand, I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed everything I had without missing a drop!

I returned the favor by eating her to two orgasms. The pink of her pussy in contrast to her brown outer lips and skin tone fascinated me. We then fucked twice, the second time she asked me to fuck her ass. I guess her black lovers were too big for her back door. "You have the perfect cock for buttfucking, white boy," she told me.

So any time she wanted some anal action, she called me!

I met Anita on the big girl site. She was 39, 5'8" tall and around 190 pounds. She was a pretty brunette with big brown eyes and the biggest tits I have ever had my hands on! She was up for anything. Oral, anal, bondage, spanking, you name it. She had a roommate named Marge that joined us occasionally. They would eat each other between sessions until I was ready for another round. Anita also had the longest, fattest nipples I have ever seen. She loved for me to pinch and twist them roughly.

She surprised me one night, when we went to her place after a night out drinking and dancing. We were fucking missionary style and I had a full bladder from the drinks. Every downstroke would cause me discomfort, so I pulled out and told her I had to pee. She grabbed me by my cock and pulled me into the bathroom. Climbing in the tub, she said, "I want you to pee on me!"

With an erection it took a while to empty my bladder. I directed the flow all over her body while Anita rubbed her clit roughly to an orgasm. We then took a shower together and I fucked her as she held onto the towel rack.

Another of my favorites was Carla. She was 69 and obviously, I met her on the horny granny site. She was tiny at 5' tall and maybe 95 pounds soaking wet with 0% body fat. She had natural grey hair and the coolest grey eyes. She was a former aerobics and yoga instructor and still taught yoga three days a week at the senior center. Carla was the most limber person I have ever met. She could contort her body into crazy positions.

Being a yoga instructor, she was into that whole culture, including the Kama Sutra. She showed me many challenging but fun positions. Her pussy was like the rest of her, small. Or maybe it was just that she had perfect muscle control. She could massage my cock with her pussy like a hand milking a cow!

My favorite position with Carla was missionary where I would push her legs all the way up. Her ankles would be by her ears and I would just pummel her into the mattress. My average 6" felt huge as I would repeatedly batter her cervix in this position. Carla did not make much noise when we fucked, just "Uh, uh, uh..."

I would look down at her as she came while I fucked her with all my might. Her eyes would roll back in her head, every muscle in her body would tense, and the cords in her neck would bulge obscenely. The first time she did this, I thought she was having a seizure! I kind of miss her.

One final girl of note, was Heidi. She was a 50 year old blonde and a former cheerleader. Though showing her age a bit, she still looked good. I met her on the BDSM site. Heidi liked it rough. I remember our first night together. I had her tied spread eagle face down on the bed and was spanking her with my hand. She kept telling me to spank her harder. My hand was starting to hurt when she looks back at me and says, "What are you a pussy? Hit me harder!"

So I took my belt out of my pants and started to whip her with it. She loved that, but still wanted it harder. I loved fucking her beet red ass, hearing her moan as my pelvis slammed into her tender ass cheeks. She actually scared me a bit sometimes. She wanted me to choke her and slap her face. When she broke out her flogger that had little metal studs at the ends, I got rather uncomfortable. She kept screaming to whip her harder, but I drew the line at breaking her skin. I was not into beating her bloody.

A few other things happened around the time I was with Heidi. Amazon was opening a new warehouse in our city and bought my delivery company. Instead of developing their own delivery fleet, they found it easier to buy an established company for their same day delivery service. I was not filthy rich but could retire and live very comfortably for the rest of my life. This just gave me more time and income to find and fuck more women!

On the nights I was out with one of my hook ups, I often surfed for porn. Imagine my surprise when I searched BDSM MILFS and saw a video clip of that cum stain fucking my ex wife! She was tied face down while he whipped her with a belt, the he fucked her in the ass. It made me sick to my stomach all over again. Knowing Pam, I was sure she was not aware that dick lick had recorded and posted this. Did I really care? I figured I had to let her know, if only because of the good years we had together. So I sent the link with this email to her. I hoped her email address was the same.

Pam,

The attached link is to a video posted to a porn site that features short clips that people submit. Apparently the douche bag recorded you and posted it. Just thought you would want to know. If you are still fucking that piece of shit, you better get him to remove it. If not, maybe contact the webmaster of this site and let them know it was posted without your permission. They should take it down.

Tim

A couple days later, I got a reply.

Tim,

OMG, thank you so much. I have not seen or talked to that asshole since "that night". I contacted the webmaster of that site and they have removed it. I have contacted my lawyer to pursue legal action against him, in case he has posted it to other sites. Even after what I did, you are still looking out for me. I don't deserve it. I hope your life is going well and you are happy.

Pam

That night I went out to a bar, got drunk and picked up a bar fly to have sex with. It pissed me off that I still missed Pam.

One night, Heidi and I went to a local swinger/BDSM club. Masks were available to people that wanted to remain anonymous. Some people wore them, others did not. Not wanting to meet any of my customers from my business, I chose to wear a mask. Of course, who do you think I saw there? You guessed it! Dick face Brad. I guess he was not worried about being recognized since he was without a mask. I avoided him that night but a plan was forming in my head.

It turns out Heidi had been with that asshole a while ago and he had posted videos of her too. She was more than eager to help me in my plan for revenge!

The first thing I did was contact a former employee of mine. I almost had to fire him for drugs when he worked for me but I cut him a break and he cleaned up his act. His was still with the company, delivering for Amazon. I asked him if he could get me some "roofies" or whatever the date rape drug was called.

"I never messed with any of that, but I know a guy that could probably get some," he replied.

I asked him to reach out to the guy and let me know, and to keep this strictly confidential.

"I still have a job thanks to you Tim, I'll help any way I can."

A week later, I had the roofies in hand. Heidi and I made some other purchases and were ready to put our plan into action. We hit the BDSM club for a couple weekends before we saw the douche bag again. I was again wearing a mask and Heidi distracted him while I slipped the drugs into his drink. Heidi kept him interested until they took affect.

The club had different apparatuses spread out around the club, including a padded stockade. We led shit for brains over to the stockade and secured him in it. We then broke out our other purchases. I secured a ball gag in his mouth while Heidi put out a bottle of lube, a bowl of condoms and two large strap on dildos on the table next to the stockade. Then I propped up a sign we made, that said "Please fuck my ass. There is lube and condoms if you choose to use them. Ladies feel free to use the strap ons!"

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12