It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

Apparently Pam and Heidi were not the only ones that the asshole victimized, because several ladies lined up to fuck his ass with those large strap ons! I laughed my ass off when a big black guy with a huge cock started to lube it up and said, "I just love to fuck these pretty white boys!"

We watched him brutalize Brad's ass for a while before I realized he wasn't wearing a condom! After a while we left to have our own fun. From what I heard, the slime ball was the hit of the club that night! I was quite worried that the cops would be knocking on my door eventually but they never did. They interviewed several people including Heidi but no charges were ever filed. I just wish they allowed video in the club, I would have liked to post a clip just like he did.

After a year of getting knee deep in pussy, I started to think I needed more. Maybe I should look for a relationship with a woman again. I missed the closeness and camaraderie of a steady relationship.

That's when I started dating Angela. She worked for me as a delivery driver when I still owned my company. We were always attracted to each other but first I was married and after my divorce, I would never date an employee.

Angie was a 50 year old buxom bleach blonde with large tits and a great ass. She was outgoing and also divorced. She had a daughter the same age as my daughter Ann. Now that she did not work for me, we started dating. Pretty soon we grew closer and became exclusive. I think I was falling for Angie but did I really want a serious relationship? I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

***Part 3 coming soon to see what happens with Tim and Angie. And what ever happened to Pam?***

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12