It Can't Happen To Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Mature lady cheats.
4.8k words
3.97
54.7k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

***Please read parts 1&2 to get the background of this story. Some have said part 2 should have been in BDSM instead of Loving Wives but as it was a continuing story I left it there. Sorry for the errors in part 2, I will try to do a better editing job here.***

-----------------------

I'm afraid to open the envelope in my hands. It's contents may change my life for good or bad.

The last year of my life since my divorce has been crazy. I have been out of control and it has gotten old. I have been drinking way too much, my relationship with my children is strained, and I have been totally irresponsible sexually. I regret some of the things I have done. The revenge I took on the asshole that seduced my wife and broke up my marriage for example. He kind of had it coming but no one deserves what I did to him. I used to be a nice person. I would like to become that guy again.

Dating Angela has been a good first step in that direction. Angie worked for me before I sold my delivery company to Amazon and she is still with them. She is 50 years old, 5'6" tall and about 145 pounds, with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. She has large breasts and is full figured, not fat but curvy in all the right places. She is also divorced and has a daughter the same age as my daughter Ann. Angie is very direct and has a risqué sense of humor, what my dad used to describe as earthy. We were always attracted to each other but never did anything about it. First because I was married, and even after my divorce, I would not date an employee.

We had not seen each other since I sold the business until we ran into each other in the mall several weeks ago. After catching up a while, I asked her to dinner. We have been dating since and things are going very well. I have wanted to be intimate with her but she laid down the law quickly, "Tim, I want to take our relationship to the next level but you have basically been fucking anything with a pussy for the last year! I will not sleep with you until you get tested for every STD known to man."

So that brings us to the envelope in my hands. Inside are the results of my tests. These results, good or bad, will steer the course of my life, so you can understand my hesitation. As I tear open the envelope, my face breaks out in a huge smile as I read the negative results. I can't wait to tell Angie!

I call and invite her to my place for dinner. Then go to the store to pick up some steaks to grill, some potatoes to bake, and the makings of a fresh salad. I get some candles and some flowers and head home to get ready. After giving my condo a thorough and much needed cleaning, I make the salad and set the table with the candles and flowers on display. I put the potatoes in the oven to bake, then I go get myself showered, shaved and dressed sharp.

As I open the door for Angie, I stop to gaze upon her beauty. Her hair is coiffed perfectly, with tasteful make up to accentuate her blue eyes and full lips. She is wearing a colorful, flowered sundress that is low cut to show the perfect amount of cleavage from her large breasts. It ends mid thigh to show off her lovely tan legs, with white sandals on her sexy feet. As I show her in, she notices the set table and asks, "Oh very nice, what's the occasion?"

"It's a surprise," I reply.

I pour some wine and we settle out on the back porch as I start to grill the steaks. The conversation is pleasant as we eat and after clearing the table we sit in the living room with an after dinner drink. As we sit on the couch talking and caressing each other I start to kiss her and fondle her breasts. She moans and kisses me back but then pulls away from me. "Tim, let's not start something we can't finish," she says.

"We can finish it, I got my results today. I am totally clean! I have not been with anyone since we started dating and you said you haven't been with anyone since your last test six months ago. There is nothing holding us back, unless you don't want to?"

In answer, Angie just smiled, straddled my lap and leaned down to kiss me. We continue to kiss and fondle each other until Angie stands up, grabs my hand and leads me into the bedroom. We stand beside my bed kissing and removing each other's clothes. As I pull the sundress up over her head, I see all Angie has on underneath it is a white lace thong. It is framed by her full, firm ass. I kneel down to remove it and as it clears her hips, I see she is shaved except for a small tuft of hair above her clit.

She plays with the tuft of hair and laughs, "I dye it when I dye my hair. I like the curtains to match the rug." As I said, earthy.

I remove her sandals and lay her on the bad and climb in next to her. Our tongues duel as we kiss passionately. Our hands caress and fondle each other's bodies as we kiss. I start to kiss her neck working my way down to her fabulous tits. She has quarter sized areolas with small pink nipples. I start to twist and suck on them to make them larger. She seems to like them pinched and twisted. I file that knowledge away for future use.

As I work my way down her abdomen, I finger her pussy. It is very wet and ready for more. I lick all around her pussy, teasing her a bit. Angie moans and pushes her hips up towards my face. Finally, I start to lick and suck on her lips, starting at the bottom and licking up to her clit. I stick my tongue inside as far as I can go, enjoying her juices as they start to flow. When I lick and suck her clit, she has a small orgasm, "Oh yeah, it's been so long!"

I then insert my index finger and start to stimulate her g-spot, while licking all around her pussy. I stay away from her clit until I feel her bucking her hips and moaning louder. When I think she is ready, I add a second finger and start to suck her clit until she cums hard. Her juices gush out as she screams, "Ohhh fuuucckk!"

Angie pulls me up to kiss and lick her juices off my face as I slide my cock into her slick pussy. "Timmy, I want to return the favor and suck your cock," she purred.

"Later babe, right now I just want to be inside you like this," I moan.

I'd like to say I pounded her for a half hour but it felt too good, both physically and emotionally. After a short time, I felt the cum traveling up my shaft and exploding into her as she grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter, "Ohhhhhhh!"

I laid on her, supporting my weight with my arms, as we continued to kiss until my softened cock slipped out and my cum started to leak out of her pussy. We went to the bathroom to pee and clean up and then got back in bed. We talked and cuddled until my cock started getting hard again (I had taken a blue pill in anticipation of this evening's activities).

Angie worked her way down my body, stopping to lick and suck my nipples, before reaching my now hard cock. She licked the drop of precum off the head before swirling her tongue all around it. She licked down to my balls before sucking each one into her mouth gently, while stoking my shaft. She then started to slowly suck my cock, going faster and deeper as she went. I was wondering if she would let me cum in her mouth when she stopped and said, "I want to taste your cum another time, but right now I am gonna fuck you!"

She then straddled my hips and started to rub the head between her lips before sinking down on it slowly. I loved this position because I could play with her luscious tits while she rode me. Angie leaned forward so I could suck them and she could grind her clit into the base of my cock until she came again, "Oh, oh, oh fuck yes!"

After she had calmed down from her orgasm, I had Angie get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her from behind. I grabbed her hips as I slid my cock inside her hot sheath. I wasted no time and started to fuck her hard, making a loud slapping noise every time my pelvis hit her ass. I decided to spank her right cheek to see how she reacted. Angie let out a guttural moan and pushed her ass back hard! I continued to spank her, alternating cheeks and plowing her pussy until I came with a bellow, "Yeeeaaaahh!!!"

We then fell to our sides spooning a while until we cleaned up and went to sleep. Our relationship progressed smoothly as we found we had a lot in common both in bed and out. I was retired while Angie still worked, so our lives revolved around her schedule. Our sex life was great, sometimes we made love and other times we fucked. She liked to surprise me sometimes.

Once, I arrived home from the store to find Angie nude, on her knees inside the door (we had given each other keys by this time). I had bags in my hand and almost tripped over her. As I set the bags down, she took my pants and boxers down and just devoured my cock. She was licking, sucking and slobbering all over it. She then started to deepthroat my cock rapidly. I tipped back my head and moaned as the pleasure built. She then popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth!"

With a grin, I grabbed her hair with both hands and started to pump my cock into her mouth. I was using full strokes each time, feeling my head enter her throat. She took it like a champ without any gagging, but her saliva was running freely down her chin. Finally, I could take no more and came with a yell, "Fuck yeah, take that cum!"

Angie swallowed it all before wiping her chin and saying, "Mmmm, yummy."

She had a towel nearby and cleaned us both up before I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom to return the favor.

Another time, she decided to give me her ass for my birthday. I went over to her place to pick her up for dinner. I got no response to my knock, so I let myself in. I found Angie naked in bed, face down with some pillows under her hips. Her lovely ass was elevated and she reached back and spread her cheeks, "I want you to fuck my ass for your birthday, but first you have to eat it!"

She didn't have to tell me twice! I stripped quickly and got on the bed behind her. She opened her legs so I could get between them and bring my face to her ass. I licked from her clit all the way up the crack of her ass. I started to lick her rosebud which tasted faintly of strawberries. "Mmmm, tasty," I said.

She replied, "I cleaned myself out for you. First with an enema and then I used a strawberry douche. You like?"

"Hell yes," I said as I attacked her ass with my lips, tongue and fingers!

Angie was moaning and writhing on the bed as I pleasured her ass. I took the lube that she left on the nightstand and lubed her ass up with one finger. When I felt her sphincter relax, I added more lube and another finger. I scissored my fingers in her until I felt she was ready, then lubed up my now hard cock."Are you ready babe," I asked?

"Oh yeah, fuck that ass!"

I eased forward until the head popped in, eliciting another moan from Angie. Then slowly eased my cock in and out until it was fully seated in her bottom. I then started full strokes, slowly increasing my speed until I was pounding her ass. Angie pushed back as much as she could, but in this position, her motion was limited. "I'm getting close, reach under you and rub your clit hard so you can cum with me," I told her.

She did and both of us moaned out in pleasure. I yelled, "Oh, oh, oh, oooohhhhhhh!" Pulse after pulse of cum exploded from my cock, filling her ass.

Below me Angie screamed as she came with me, "Aaahhhhh!" We then collapsed in a sweaty tangle of limbs and lay there trying to catch our breath.

She was fun and I had strong feelings for her but I had been so badly burned by my ex wife Pam that I could just not totally commit. I think Angie sensed it but we had not discussed it yet.
When she brought up the idea of moving in together, I wasn't sure. On one hand, Angie was great and living with her would be wonderful. On the other hand, I wasn't sure I was ready to open myself up that much and risk getting hurt again.

Finally, Angie had enough, "I know Pam hurt you. You spent a year going crazy over it. Now we are together, and I love you, but you have to be in it with me. I can't live with the shadow of your ex wife over our shoulders. You need to move past it and commit to this relationship or I am going to end it. We can't continue on like this. You call me when you decide if you can be all in with me."

With that, she walked out. I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to do!

Now, during this time I had been staying more in touch with my kids. I would call each of them a couple times a week and we would get together every other week or so. We all had significant others in our lives and we included them sometimes, other times it was just us.

Shortly after Angie walked out, my daughter Ann and her longtime boyfriend Frank came over. They were giddy as they told me they were getting married in four months. I took them out to dinner to celebrate and had the waiter bring us their best champagne. We discussed wedding plans and Ann looked at me sadly and said, "Daddy, I want Mom to be involved in my wedding too. Are you okay with that?"

I realized that the anger was not really there anymore when I thought of Pam. Some of the hurt was still there but I guess it's true that time heals old wounds. I told her, "Of course that's okay, your mom and I will be fine. You just focus on the wedding plans and we will help all we can."

We finished our meal and said our goodbyes. Ann told me she would call when we needed to meet to plan the wedding. She called to set a meeting with the caterer. Pam was going to be there too. This was the first time I would see her since we signed the divorce papers. She looked good, her hair was styled differently and she had lost a little weight. She did have some new worry lines on her face though, and a sad look in her eyes. She seemed nervous around me and talked more to Ann and the caterer than to me.

After the meeting with the caterer, I asked, "Pam, why don't we go have a cup of coffee? I think we need to talk and clear the air a bit. We are going to see a lot of each other until the wedding."

"Okay, that's probably a good idea. There is a Starbucks around the corner," she replied.

We got our coffee and sat in back where we could have a little privacy. We just looked at each other for a minute before I said, "Where do we start?"

Pam said, "I'd like to start by apologizing. I am so sorry for the pain I caused you."

"Thank you for saying that. I have been a mess for over a year now. Have the kids told you anything? They haven't told me much about you. I told them I didn't want to know at first, and now I think it is just habit."

Pam blushed as she said, "I've heard a bit from the kids...and others. You were not really discreet in your life lately and people do talk."

Now it was my turn to blush, "Yeah, I went a little crazy for a while, but I'm trying to get my shit together. You hurt me badly, and I was so angry for a long time. I wasn't going to ask, but I need to know why. I thought we were solid, why did you cheat on me?"

She hesitated a minute then sighed, "I have been seeing a therapist to try to figure that out. I could give you excuses about my hormones being off, but the bottom line is I was just weak and wrong. My shrink says I have a deeply repressed submissive side. You know how strict my parents were and their upbringing forced that submissiveness deep into my psyche. You accepted it when I told you no when you tried those things, Brad did not. When he forced me to do those things, something in me snapped. My submissive side came out and he took advantage of it."

"You kept going back! It was not a one time thing," I said angrily!

Pam replied, "I know, I hated myself even as I was doing it. I knew I should be doing it with you, the man I loved. Not that asshole. I think that was why I could do it, because I didn't care what he thought. His opinion of me meant nothing, yours did...does."

"When I saw the pain in your eyes the night you confronted me, I was devastated. I have no excuse for doing that to you and I will regret it forever," she continued.

I stopped for a minute to study my coffee cup trying to decide what to say next. Finally, "I forgive you. I am still carrying a lot of pain around but the anger is gone. You were my best friend and love of my life, you should be able to forgive your best friend, right?"

Pam grabbed my hand on the table and with tears flowing down her cheeks, said, "Thank you! You don't know how much that means to me."

"We have to be there for Ann while we plan this wedding. I'm sure we will be seeing each other more until then, so let's be friends and make it as easy as possible," I said.

We stood to leave and Pam hugged me tentatively. With a kiss on the cheek she whispered, "You're the best Timmy, thank you again."

I saw Pam several more times as we met with photographers, bands, limo companies, etc. I found myself enjoying her company as we fell into some of our same routines. The hurt was still there, but it affected me less and less.

I stayed in touch with Angie too, trying to figure out my feelings for both her and Pam. Finally, I decided to end it with Angie. She wanted a commitment to the type of relationship I wasn't prepared to give her. I liked her, I may have even loved her but not enough to fully commit to her. We had dinner to discuss things, and I tried to let her down easy, but she was still hurt. I saw the tears in her eyes as she left.

Finally, the wedding neared and I found myself sitting next to Pam at the rehearsal dinner. "No date tonight," I asked her? We had talked quite a bit over the past few months but never discussed our relationships.

She smiled sadly and said, "No, I haven't dated since we split."

With raised eyebrows, I asked, "Why not?"

"I had the perfect guy and I lost him. No one could compare, so why bother?"

I was stunned by this, "You would spend the rest of you life alone?"

"If I can't have you? Yes. What about you and Angie?"

"We broke up. She wanted more than I was able to give her," I answered.

"Really? So what do we do now," she asked?

"I don't know. What do you want?"

She looked me right in the eye and said, "You know what I want. I want you. My best friend, lover and husband!"

I was not ready for this. I still loved her but could I get past the hurt she caused me? I would need to think about this. "This is a lot to process, Pam. I need to think about this. Let's take this slowly," I told her.

We left it at that and joined the rest of the wedding party in conversation. I did not get much sleep that night, thinking about whether to get back with Pam. We had 33 good years together but she hurt me badly. She seemed sincere in her regret and I'm pretty sure she would not do it again. I guess the bottom line is, was my life better with her in it or not? The obvious answer was in it, but things would have to change. I would not accept the frigid wife of old.

With that I fell asleep until my alarm woke me a few hours later. I was meeting my son, soon to be son in law and his groomsmen for breakfast. All the ladies were doing the same, then off for hair and make up.

Finally, it was time for the wedding. Ann looked so beautiful in her long white gown, it brought tears to my eyes. Pam also looked gorgeous in a blue dress with lace trim that came down to mid thigh, with matching shoes. Our eyes locked onto each other's as I walked our daughter down the aisle. We were both so proud and happy at that moment.

The reception was busy and Pam and I both danced with many partners, but we always seemed to come back to each other. As we danced a slow song, I whispered, "I want to be with you too, I love you."

Pam pulled back to look me in the eyes. We both had tears in our eyes again. Then she hugged me fiercely saying, "I love you too. So much!"

This time I pulled back to look in her eyes, "Not the same as before though. I will not go back to the frigid wife and vanilla sex life. Are you okay with that?"

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12