It Could Be Worse Ch. 02

Story Info
Cin takes me further down the path to ruin.
5k words
4.33
48.7k
57

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

I'll assume you've read the first chapter. Don't tell me that assuming makes an ass out of me, Cindy is doing that on her own.

"How could you do that to me Cin" I was demanding to know why she had me strip a co-worker of hers, hold his cock and eventually forced me to suck on it.

Cin looked up from her text book and smiled at me. "You liked it. Maybe you think you didn't but did I have to work hard to get Stan's dick between your pretty lips?"

I was stunned by her cavalier reply. I was going on the offensive and with her smug smile she disarmed me.

"I didn't like it" I pouted. "Now I can't go to your bar with our friends because Stan will tell the people you work with". I was almost in tears. Here the woman I so loved was slowly robbing me of my masculinity. Worse yet, she was doing this publicly.

"And how long did it take for you to put my panties on and come running to the bedroom so you could watch Stan fuck me She asked? You were in them in 20 seconds." Cin had insisted I wear them after she removed them if I wanted to watch. I had complied but it was only another of her tricks to make me look small and weak.

"It wasn't what I wanted" I croaked.

She laughed. "You looked cute in them except for your ridiculous pubic hair sticking out of the side".

I agreed with her telling Cin I felt humiliated wearing panties in front of her and Stan.

"That's understandable John" she smiled with that wicked look I'd seen before. "We'll do something about that so you look sexier next time."

"Wait, what?" I asked weakly, my stomach began to churn.

"Oh there will be a next time and you'll wear panties again" she smiled. "As a matter of fact you may keep those red ones in your drawer. They're yours now."

"But but" I stammered.

She shushed me and went on, "you liked the way they felt on your big clit didn't you? I could see it in your eyes and saw how hard you were, your big clitty sticking out the top when you came into the bedroom".

Clitty? Cin had always liked my cock. I'm not huge and I know I'm as big as Tom and almost as big as Stan. As far as I knew she had only fucked the three of us.

"I thought you liked my cock Cin". I'm as big as Tom and Stan."

"You're right Johnnie and I do like your clit but I think it's sexy under panties" she explains. "The next time you suck Stan's cock you'll be wearing them. That way Stan won't be distracted by seeing your clitty all hard and drooling. It might make him feel gay."

I'm staring wide eyed at her. "Suck Stan again? Are you kidding me? I won't do that Cin. I can't. It was bad enough the first time having you look down on me while I had him in my mouth. But wearing panties the next time I do it is out of the question!"

The next time, I thought? What the hell am I thinking? And where did this Johnnie stuff come from?

Cin grew impatient with me, "If you love me you'll go along with these things I ask of you. They aren't hard, they don't hurt you, and it makes me hot to know you love me enough to want to please me. Besides johnnie, it was you who brought another man into our sex life. It was you who jacked off in my panties while watching Tom and I fuck. It was you who ate yours and their fuck sauce from my well fucked pussy."

I stood there taking all this in. Cin's 100% correct. She's really the logical one in this relationship.

Still I was blushing at her words, head down trying to come up with something manly to say. Cin stood and came to me. Taking my hand she led me to the couch.

"All this talk about Stan's cock has got me horny" she said. Peeling her jeans down off her wonderful ass she tells me "I need some relief and you're the man to give it to me." M

an? did she just call me man? I felt relieved by her words as she pulled her panties off. Handing them to me she tells me to see how wet they are.

I made her that way I think to myself swelling with pride.

Cin wastes no time in bursting that bubble. "Take off your pants and put them on johnnie" she tells me. "I want you to wear them while you eat me.

Again with this Johnnie shit? I hesitate.

"Come on, there's no one here to see you but me."

Her sound reasoning won the day. Pulling up her panties I feel the silk encase my balls. My clit, no wait, that's her word, my cock, yeah that's it, my cock feels nice in them. I can get used to this I'm thinking.

Cin seats herself on the edge of the couch and gently takes my hand and pulls me to her. "I want you to eat me sexy boy" she cooed.

I drop to my knees and dive face first into her cunt. I'm lapping at her clit when Cin tells me "get your tongue in me. Fuck me with your tongue baby and while you do that, think of the cocks that have been where your face is now. Not your clitty but Tom's and Stan's cocks."

My clitty? Really?

"Are you imagining them" she asks?

My voice is muffled by her cunt as she pulls my head in tightly. I nod in the affirmative.

"Get all that spunk out of me you fucking faggot" she demands.

Faggot? Me?

She's really getting into my pussy lapping,"Suck the cum of men. Men whose cocks you're thinking of. Drink their manly sperm you cocksucker!"

She's called me cocksucker again damn it. I try to pull away but Cin has me by my hair. I can only continue to tongue fuck her while she berates me. I feel my clit.. no wait, my cock getting ready to burst. I'm sporting a diamond cutter boner that threatens to rip through her panties.

"You like my fucked pussy don't you johnnie?" she's humping my face, riding it like it's a mechanical bull. "Cocks have been there. Nice hard dicks of real men, not the clit of a panty wearing cum eating sissy like you".

All her abuse is starting to have an effect on me. She's right. I'm the one in panties sucking her pussy with the images of Stan and Tom fucking her. I can see their cocks fucking Cin. I see their manly balls tighten as they spill their tangy loads in the cunt I now have my face plastered in. Wait, did I just think of them as manly balls?

Her orgasm over whelms her. "Oh fuuuuuck yes" she groans. "Eat that pussy boy. You're making me cum so hard you God damned faggot!"

Caught up in her orgasm Cin heaps all kinds of abuse at me while trying to pull my head into her cunt. Finally satiated she pushes me away. Breathing hard she's splayed out, thighs gaping wide.

I sit at her feet gazing at her moist red pussy and I rub my clit, no wait, cock through the panties thinking about seeing her getting fucked again.

"Come here johnnie boi" she says breaking me out of my reverie. "Take the panties off and give them to me, and stand here so can reach you."

I do as I'm told. Cin wraps the panties around my dick. "Your turn to cum big boi" she smiles.

Big boi? Where did that come from?

"You like this don't you" she asks rubbing my dick with her panties. "You like panties on your clit and cocks in my pussy don't you johnnie". She's almost hypnotic in the way she's whispering. "You know you liked Stan's cock between your pretty lips, didn't you?".

I don't answer and Cin stops what she's doing. "Tell me johnnie, tell me you want to do it again."

I hunch my hips forward trying to fuck the panty. I'm so close but Cin has let go of my cock and is staring at me intently, that wicked look in her eyes.

"Say it johnnie, tell me you'll suck him again and I'll let you cum. You want to cum in my panties don't you."

I grit my teeth and nod still trying to fuck the panty in her hand.

"Say it johnnie, tell me what I know to be true. What you know to be true. You're not a man are you? You're a cock sucker, a little cum eating faggot aren't you? You're my little fairy johnnie."

She grabs my clit again. I'm in agony I need to cum so badly my balls hurt. "Yes Cin I am" I blurt out.

"You're what johnnie? I need to hear the words. You need to say the words" she demands. Give up this charade of masculinity you've been putting on and be free to admit what you are, what you want."

She's got me where she wants me. "Yes" I hiss. "I'm a cock sucker. I wanted to suck Stan's cock for you. I want to eat his cum from your pussy. I'll wear panties. I'll do what ever you tell me to do."

As I say the words I shoot my wad into her panties. I'm hunching, humping, and fucking the panties until my orgasm ceases. Weak in the legs I fall to my knees in front of her. My head is down, eyes closed, panting, wondering what the hell just happened.

"That's right johnnie, you'll do what I tell you. It's for your own good and mine as well. We'll enjoy cocks together like you want.

Like I want I?

I won't stop you if you want to be Stan's cock sucker. I'll share him with you. He and anyone else as long as you promise me that you'll be faithful and don't go randomly sucking dicks of strange men without my guidance and permission."

Huh? Random strange dicks? Me? I look at her and begin to tear up. "Why are you doing this to me" I plead.

"I didn't do anything you didn't want did I"? She asks. "Real men don't eat cum from pussies do they? Real men would never allow their woman to put another man's cock in their mouths do they? Real men cum in pussies not in panties don't they? Did you just now cum on my panties? Did you not suck Stan's cock? Do you not eat Tom and Stan's and by the way your own cum from my freshly fucked pussy?"

Once again her logic is flawless.

Wiping my tears with the soiled panty she hands them to me. "Wash these out you naughty boi. When you finish with that we're going to trim your bush so your hairs don't stick out of the sides of your panties when you wear them. And wear them you shall."

Later that day in the bathroom Cin is looking pleased at the job she's done on my pubic hair. My balls are clean. My pubic hair is cropped short and trimmed and shaved so that all that's left is a small Vee shape that points downward to what Cin refers to as my clit.

"That looks so much better doesn't it johnnie? Here, put these on. They're a reward for your pleasing me" she smile as she hands me a pair of leopard print panties.

They're snug but they feel soft and smooth on my clit. My balls are tight against me. My clit, wit no! My cock twitches.

"Lose the moustache" Cin tells me. "Those hairs may irritate Stan's cock the next time he parts your pretty lips."

What the hell I think. She's been right so far. I shave and look at myself in the mirror. My upper lip is thin, hardly much at all. I purse them wondering what I could do to enhance them. Make them fuller, sexier for Stan.

What!? What am I thinking? But the panties I'm wearing feel so nice and my clit is twitching. Turning away from the mirror I walk down the hall to join Cindy. I hear her talking quietly to some one.

She's on the phone. "Yes he did. No. no he really did suck Stan's cock and wants to do it again" she's tell the unknown person on the phone with her.

I'm horrified. Stopped in my tracks I hear her continue, "I have him in panties right now and I think we'll make this a permanent part of his wardrobe. I got him to admit to me he was my cum eating cock sucker. Really, he did. Okay, I'll figure a way to prove it to you."

I cough so Cin can hear me coming.

"Bye" she says to who ever she was talking to. "Talk to you later" and quickly hangs up.

"Very nice" she says looking at my shaved upper lip. "We may need to plump you up a little there so your mouth will look inviting to men's cocks."

I shudder but my twitching clit stirs giving me away. I'm both excited and terrified by the prospects and she knows it.

"We're going to have so much fun" she tells me. "I'm so excited johnnie. It makes me happy that you're realizing your true potential. You'll be happy too. Now come to bed and let me sit on that pretty mouth. Hmmm, maybe we need to shape your eye brows a little. They're a little bushy but that's for later. Eat me as I tell you of our plans."

"I know you're embarrassed to do it" Cin says as she grinds her pussy on my face. "It will go a long way to making Stan feel welcomed and comfortable. You want him to feel at home here don't you johnnie?"

She's asking, no telling me why it makes sense for me to phone Stan and ask him to come over for a repeat performance. Jesus Christ. Now she wants me to call the man who had his dick in my mouth and fucked my woman to invite him over for another round. The idea both frightens and excites me.

"You'll ask him over for dinner and fun next Friday." There's a finality to what she said and I'm resigned to my fate.

"He wants to ask you something Stan. Please be polite and hear him out" Cin tells Stan.

Handing me the phone she tells me to use the words we practiced today. I take the phone and a big breath. Holding the phone to my ear I ask him if he'd like to join us. "

Speak up Cin tells me. He can't hear you whispering like some school girl."

"Stan, we, no make that I am inviting you over Friday for dinner and fun."

Cin is watching me smiling her evil grin. "Tell him johnnie, tell him what the fun is. Use the words."

I can barely speak this is so humiliating, so depraved, so arousing? "Stan, Cindy wants to see me suck your manly cock and I want to do that for her." I get a stern look from Cin. "I want to do that for you too Stan" I quickly add.

Cin smiles. "He wants to talk to you" I say handing her the phone.

"Oh yes definitely" she breaths into the phone. "I had him lose the moustache so it won't irritate you." I feel myself go red and my clit twitches at her words.

"He needs this Stan and I want him to have it. It's who he really is. Yes you're right. He's a faggot but he's my faggot and you treat him with respect."

She's sticking up for me. God I love this woman.

"I know that when he's on his knees slurping your balls and slobbering all over your cock you'll get excited and in the heat of the moment you can call him anything you want" she goes on. "But otherwise treat him with respect. This is a difficult journey for johnnie. He's thought of himself as masculine so long that he's almost lost that glorious cock sucking faggot bitch within."

Cock sucking faggot bitch? Is that what I am to her? Is that what I want to be.

No, I think to myself. I like pussy. I want pussy. I like fucking. I'm going to tell her as soon as she's finished. I wait patiently rubbing my clit through my panties enjoying the feel. My panties? Not hers?

"We'll have to make you look pretty for Stan" Cin explains to me. "He's a man and you need to look inviting and non-masculine for him. Got that?"

"Yeah but I'm not wearing a wig or make up. It's enough I'm wearing panties and have shaved my moustache for him" I say firmly.

"Oh johnnie" Cin say calmly, "you're getting way ahead of yourself. Of course I'm not going to make you wear a wig or my make-up. I have to say though, it's interesting you're thinking about wigs and makeup. I want you to look like my guy only not so manly because let's face it, you're not really a man inside are you? You don't want to be manly do you? You want real men to find you sexy enough to want to put their cocks in your mouth don't you?"

Something about Cin, her reasoning is bullet proof. But I'm scared. Sucking a dick once for her is one thing but I'm frightened of completely losing my manhood.

Cin continues " you like my pussy I know but you like eating my pussy mostly. And more than that, you like eating my cum filled pussy after watching a real man fuck it." She has totally dismissed my objections.

I nod. Of course she's right. She's always right.

"You like it when I rub your clit with my panties as you think of real men with real cocks don't you."

Well of course I do. Who wouldn't? Right? I mean it feels good.

"You like fucking my panties you little pervert, thrusting your clit at them, hunching and humping your faggot ass thinking about cock don't you? Now sit still while I finish your eye brows."

Looking in the mirror after she's finished I'm relieved to see I still have eye brows. Only now they're thinner, more streamlined. It softens my look.

I wet my lips pursing them. Wishing they were fuller, more enticing. What are they called? Oh yes CSL's; cock sucker lips.

Wait! What? What am I thinking? Do I really want to look like I want to suck dicks? I'm tensing up. Stan will be here shortly and now I'm not sure I can do this. I love Cin so much and she needs this from me. She needs to see me demean myself, to kneel before the real man she intends to fuck. Wait, I was a real man once. I don't have to do this.

Cin, looking at my reflection in the mirror can read my thoughts. Purring in my ear she says "not to worry little one. I know what's best for you."

Damn it! That voice. It always gets to me. My clit twitches and grows. Sighing I turn to Cin and kiss her. "Yes honey. You know what's best for me." Betrayed by my clit again.

Waiting for Stan I take stock of myself. Cin has bought me a nice new white, low rise bikini panty that has a downward shaped vee waist band in front. The shape matches my pubic hair. Only Cindy can put that nice touch on aesthetics.

She loaned me her mauve, full length silk dressing gown so I don't catch cold sitting around in only panties. My chest is now devoid of hair, having shaved earlier that day at Cin's insistence.

My finger nails are manicured but not polished. Hah! I finally put my foot down and got my way.

Cin is looking magnificent I must say. She's wearing tight white almost knee length skirt with a gauzy black blouse. Under that blouse one can see her nipples protruding like little pebbles. Her make-up is flawless, hair impeccably done.

Her eyes glow with pride as she examines me and the work we've done to get me ready. "One last thing johnnie" she begins. Just for tonight well drop the johnnie. It's just a little too manly even with the "ie" don't you think? We want to put Stan at ease don't we?"

"Huh?" I stammer. "Isn't this enough? Haven't I done everything you wanted?"

"No" Cin snaps. "We've done everything you wanted. Now shut the fuck up and sit there so I can think. Or would you rather I let Stan give you a new name?"

I'm stunned into silence. Cin's brow furrows as she thinks. "I know, we'll call you joanie tonight. It's not too far off from johnnie so it's a win win. Don't you agree? It's a little more feminine, softer and Stan will feel a little better about having his cock sucked by joanie rather than johnnie."

That damned logic of hers. Of course it will be easier for Stan. After all, tonight is all about Stan. Right? "Okay Cin. You make perfect sense as always. joanie it is but please, only for tonight." She smiles. She's happy, she's excited, she's horny and I'm joanie. Fuck!

A knock at the door breaks my train of thought. I am grateful that Cin wants to answer it. She wants to present the "new me" to Stan.

He enters and he gives Cin a quick peck on the lips looking over her shoulder at me. "Stan" Cin begins, "I give you joanie. joanie please be polite and take Stan's jacket.

Rising, my dressing gown slips open and Stan can see a quick flash of my panty. My breath is shallow and rapid. I make my way across the room and stepping behind Stan I help him out of his jacket. I smell his after shave. I feel his heat.

Taking the jacket to the closet I hang it and return not sure what I'm to do next. Cin has me sit next to Stan on the sofa while she goes off to get him a drink.

"joanie huh? he asks. I nod. "I remember the last time I was here you took off my clothes. You seem to be always taking something off of me don't you joanie."

I blush at the memory, hating how his words cause my clit to stir.

Stan takes my hand and places it on his thigh. "We're all friends joanie. Relax. Be yourself" he tells me.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12