It Could Be Worse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers

He scoots forward and puts one foot on my shoulder. This allows me access to my goal. I lick past his ball sack and find his anus. I tease it, lick it, my head tight between his ass and the couch.

"Toss my salad you fucking white faggot" he growls.

I'm getting to him. Cin is as well. Even from my position under his ass, I can hear the slurping sloppy blow job she's giving him. I think she's putting on a show for mom.

"You see my two ho's?" Leon is talking to mom. "Wanna taste Momma?"

"I have to admit it's the biggest cock I've ever seen" says mom breathlessly. "I might be tempted if my best friend wasn't already enjoying that meat stick" referring to Cin.

"Pushing me off his ass and pulling my wife off his cock, Leon shows mom his whole magnificent manhood without encumbrance from our sucking, fucking mouths.

Mom hesitates for only a second before coming to Leon. Standing between his spread knees, she hitches her skirt up to her waist and kneels before his beckoning crotch. Mom isn't wearing panties. I noticed her pussy is shaved.

The things we did for Jim.

I move back to get a better view. Mom leans in and inhales Leon's manly scent. Her two small white hands reach for his big black cock. I notice she still wears her wedding ring. The contrast of her whiteness against his deep black cock is erotic. The eroticism is heightened by mom's wedding ring.

Another white wife has fallen under the spell of Leon's cock.

Cin helps Leon out of his T-shirt and nibbles and sucks his nipple.

"Hold this" Leon says to me pointing to his cock. "Feed yo momma my black snake."

This is so nasty I think as I move to comply with his order. I've seen mom in various stages of nudity and know she was fucking Jim... and others. I've never been involved with her in any sexual act.

I gently take Leon's monster meat in my hand. Before offering it mom I take it in my mouth for a few quick sucks of my own.

"See how my sissy likes it momma? I almos had him suck me off in the subway."

Mom looks at me strangely for a second. Taking his cock out of my mouth I tell her, "it's a long story."

Looking Leon in the eye mom raises herself positioning her face just above his cock. Still making eye contact, mom teases the big, dark mushroom head of Leon's cock with her tongue. I rub his cock on her face smearing Leon's pre-cum and Cin's spit and slobber on mom's cheeks and forehead. Remembering the first time I was permitted to serve as Leon's cock sucker, I watch mom open wide for her first taste of a superior black cock.

Cin and I exchange knowing looks as mom bobs her head up and down the black shaft. Reaching past Cin and me, mom places her hands on Leon's ass and pulls as she struggles to get as much of his cock in her as possible.

"She's into it" I whisper to Cin. "She may not be hooked yet, but mom is really into sucking Leon."

Cin brushes some of mom's hair that was plastered to her face by Cin's saliva. "Work it gurl" she coaxes. "I've sucked it. Your sissy son has sucked it. It's all yours now."

Mom's breasts have fallen out of the sides of her bib-type blouse. Leon pinches her right nipple hard. "Nice titties momma" he grins. "Might have to pierce these."

Mom's sharp inhale was audible to all. The thought of getting her nipples pierced for this black man appeals to her. She cups Leon's nuts and continues giving the best and sloppiest blow job I've ever seen.

"Get that nut bitch" Leon is nearing his orgasm. "Swallow all it you fuckin white whore. You white bitches like a nigger's cum."

Leon is very close. His abuse continues, "you fuckin white cunts, all yer good for is takin a black man's cum. I'ma fuck you too. When I do you won't want no more little white boi dicks. Jus like your boy, that punk faggot and his whore wife, you'll be a black cock slut. My black cock slut."

I could feel Leon's cock pulse in my hand as he came in my mother's mouth. I could actually feel his cum leave his cock as I fed it to mom.

"Get it all bitch" he grunted through gritted teeth. Leon held mom's head on his cock as he fucked her face. Me still holding his cock, I feel pulse after pulse. "Mutha fuckin whore, eat dat shit. Don't miss a drop."

Having swallowed most of his nut, mom pulled her face off Leon's big black cock to catch her breath. Cindy and I bumped heads as we both dove for his cock at the same time.

"Let my sissy white boi clean me" Leon disappoints Cin and pleasing me at the same time.

I lean in and with mom watching I gently, lovingly take his softening cock in my mouth. Nursing and suckling, I bathe it with my tongue tasting the last of his cum and mom's saliva.

Cin reaches out and holds mom's hand as they watch me suck cock. My man's big black cock.

"Dats nice faggot" Leon sighs. "I'ma fuck all three of you bitches tonight. Turn yo momma into a black cock slut. She can work the club witchu. The way she suck a cock, da brotha's be linin up to fuck her face."

Mom has pleased Leon. It's apparent to me that Leon has pleased her too. Mom leans in and laps at his balls in gratitude for his permitting her to eat his manly sperm and his generous offer to train her.

"I'd better clean up before you fuck me sir" mom says to Leon shyly. "Jim left his load in me before we came over and I can feel it running down my legs. I want you to fuck me when my pussy is fresh."

"I ain't gonna stick my cock in no white bitch's cunt who has white boi cum it" Leon is repulsed.

"Get under dat cunt and clean it so I can fuck it."

I look at him in shock. "Sir, that's my mom. Please don't make me do this" I plead.

"Not you faggot. Yo wife. She fucked dat man and I knows she ate his cum. Now she can get it from yo momma. Go on now bitch" he tells Cin. "Clean that pussy for yo man."

I am greatly relieved Leon didn't mean me.

Cin scurries down and lies on her back under mom. Reaching for her buttocks Cin buries her face in mom's cunt, lapping and sucking like a starving baby. I can tell Cin has eaten pussy before. There was no hesitation in her. Mom wasn't a bit surprised either. I'm beginning to see why they've become so close.

I watch as my wife moves to lick the cum drying on mom's thighs.

Cin is thorough.

I'm a little jealous wishing I could have one last taste of Jim's cum. I'm also content. My wife, my mother, and me, all on the floor at the feet of this black man, our man.

It was then that I knew I wanted Leon to fuck me. Make me his bitch, his woman. I want this man to use me as a place to empty his black balls. I want to experience what my wife has already and what my mom will soon enough. I want his big black cock in me, in my boi pussy. I want to feel his pulsing cock as he fills my ass with his manly seed.

Mom is panting and gasping. Cin must be getting her off as she eats her freshly fucked cunt.

"Eat me Cin. Make me cum. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh Fuuuuck yesssss. Eat that pussy" Mom's groans out her orgasm sitting on Cin's face. Still kneeling between Leon's legs, I watch mom slump forward face first in Leon's lap, nuzzling his cock as she comes down from her orgasm.

Cin sits up and comes to me, kissing me and forcing her tongue in my mouth. I can taste a little of Jim's cum and a lot of what I knew to be my mom's pussy juices. I kiss her back wondering if there's no depravity we'll reach to please our black man.

Thirty minutes and two Remy and cokes later, every one is almost completely nude but me. Cin still has her garter, hose, and demi bra on. Mom is only wearing her hose. I'm still wearing panties, hose, and my dick is still restrained. Leon does not want to see my dick.

I'm good with that. He did let me loose my tube top. I hope he like my little hormone created titties.

He's explaining to mom how we met and how he almost face fucked me on the subway. "Been to prison. Ain't goin back. If I let this sissy suck me on the subway white folks wouldn't understand."

What Leon says makes sense.

About whoring my wife and I exclusively to blacks Leon told mom that Cin and I are his property and as his black cock loving white bitches he can do what he wants with us. He tells her that it's the duty of white men to give their wives to black men as reparation for slavery. White men are inferior to black men as evidenced by their tiny white dicks and in a perfect world should be bred out of existence. Until then, white men should submit to their superiors. He also tells mom that once white women fuck black cocks they'll no longer want to fuck white me. He told her he planned to use us for his gain.

Mom was unsure and mentioned that trafficking in people could get him a long prison term.

"I ain't trafficin these two bitches am I?" he asked Cin and I.

From her place at his feet, Cin stopped lapping Leon's balls to say "No mom. It's what joanie and I want. You saw how he handled that cheating bastard Jim. I feel protected when Leon is around. Besides, after he fucks your little white married pussy, you'll beg him to allow you to join us."

My turn. "Mom, I can't explain it to you. I love Cin. You were right. She's been so good for me. She's made me who and what I am today. For that I'll always love her and will stay married to her as long as she'll have me. But my attraction to Leon is strong. The minute he took control of me on the subway I knew there was something special about him. The first time he permitted me to worship his big black cock I knew it was where I was meant to be. I want, no make that, it's my place to serve well hung black men. They are superior to us white males. You've sucked Leon's cock and ate his offering. Tell us what you think."

Mom took her time to think it over. "Well, yes I did notice a difference in the manly taste of his cum from the many others that have ended up in my tummy. And there's no comparison to his cock." Mom reaches out and takes hold of Leon's cock and slowly jacks it. "It's about selling myself that I find hard to accept. If all black cocks are like this, I have no problem fucking for free. It's that label of prostitute that bothers me."

Leon made us all laugh when he told mom "you ain't gonna be no prostitute. You gonna be my ho. My married white ho."

His cock responding to mom's masturbation techniques, Leon stands and leading mom down the hall to our bedroom tells Cin and I to "watch me turn yo momma into my ho."

Mom lays on the bed, her legs opened wide in anticipation. Leon was not going to eat her pussy as he did for Cin. "Been fucked to soon fo dat" he told her as he positioned her on her hands and knees. "I'ma takin this bitch like the white bitch she is."

Leon is looking at me and again I immediately know what he wants. Just as I placed his big black cock into my wife, Leon wants me to give my mother's pussy to him.

I want to give him her pussy. I want him to fuck mom into submission to his cock and submission to all superior black men and women.

I reach for his cock, "not dat way sissy. Get up under yo momma and watch as you put it in."

I place myself in a 69 position under my mom. I can feel her breasts hanging down and rubbing against my chest and stomach as I slide toward her cunt.

Reaching between mom's legs, I take Leon's cock in my hands and draw it near to her pussy. I rub the large mushroom head up and down her labia. She's still wet from Cin's eating her and I have no trouble parting her cunt lips with the black cock. I reach under Leon's nut sack and pull on his ass, urging him forward.

I watch in rapt fascination as his big black cock enters my mother. Her pussy accommodates his cock but as Leon fucks out I can see her pussy lips clinging to his cock. In and out, in and out, Leon is fucking mom at a slow and steady pace.

"Ugh uh, ga, oh god, fuck me, Oh god I'm cumming." Mom is humping back and forth.

Leon's cock is working it's magic.

"Fuck me you big black bastard" mom screeches. "Take this pussy. Oh fuuuuck I'm cumming again. Uh, uh, uh , uh." She's fucking with fury. "God damned nigger, fuck my white cunt! Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming again."

"Fuck my married white cunt you fucking nigger. Make it yours. Make me yours. Fuuuuck, oh god, oh god. I never felt so full. So completely full of cock. Fuck it you motherfucker, fuck that cunt. Fill it with your nigger cum."

From below their coupling I see mom's juices coating the shaft of Leon's cock. It's shiny, the scent of their fucking is all around me. I can't help myself. I raise my head and tongue Leon's big balls. Moving to his shaft, I can taste their fuck. In my lust crazed haze, I place my mouth at their joining. I lick mom's pussy and Leon's cock as they fuck.

It's a depraved act but I'm out of control. My dick and balls are painfully reminding me of my status. I'm a cum eating cock sucking sissy. I lick at mom's engorged clit bringing her to another climax.

"You fucking queer" mom groans to me. "You're making me cum you worthless fairy. His big black cock and your faggot face are making me cum. Fuuuuck meee Leon, fuck me hard" mom spurs him on.

Leon picks up his pace. I open wide and push my face into where his cock is entering mom's pussy and holding her hips I hang on as best I can. My tongue out I lap them both feeling a part of their fucking. Leon's balls are on my forehead. He's tensing. He's going to cum.

"Take it bitch" Leon grits. "Take my load you fucking whore."

"Cum in me" mom moans. "Fill my married white cunt with you hot black seed. I'm cumming again you big black mother fucker."

My head falls to the mattress and I watch Leon's cock go in and out, now coated in his cum. I move to lick his shaft but before I can do that mom slumps forward, flat on top on me. Leon is still in her and his balls are now just below my chin. The hairs on his thighs rub my cheeks.

I'm wild with lust. I strain to lick his ass but I can not move.

Leon and mom lay motionless for a few minutes. The only sounds are their panting and Cin's ragged breathing. I'd forgotten she was with us, so lost in their crotches as I was.

Leon's ball sack slides up to my mouth and I lap them as he pulls his softening cock from mom's well fucked pussy. Pushing himself up Leon leas forward just enough for me to take his big black cock in my mouth. No one says a word as I clean their spending. I slurp and suck, lick and lap, cleaning his cock as thoroughly as I could from my trapped position.

"Good job faggot." Leon is happy with my work. "One more thing for your pussy mouth."

With that Leon moves from my face and pulls mom up so her pussy hovers over my mouth. "Clean dis bitch white boi."

What the hell I think. I've just spent the better part of a half hour with my face plastered to her cunt. May as well complete my task.

I see cum oozing from mom's labia. Her pussy is splayed open and so inviting. I take a tentative lick, tasting Leon's cum again. I want more.

I bury my face in her gaping cunt and pull mom down by her hips. My tongue is deep in her and Leon's nut and mom's pussy juice are coating my face.

"Oh my God" mom moans. "My sissy son is eating cum from my pussy. This is so nasty, so dirty, so fucking good. Oh Cin, you've trained him good. He's a good cunt lapper."

Mom slowly starts to fuck my face, moving forward and back and grinding down on me.

"He eats pussy great, doesn't he mom?" I hear my wife say. "You told me before we married that you thought he was gay, but he loves to eat pussy, especially cum filled pussies. Now he loves cock too. If he makes you cum I'll give him his reward."

I know what that means. I'm gonna fuck my panty pussy. My dick and balls are so sore from being restrained for so long. I need release. I don't care who sees. I want that release so I do the best job I can, vacuuming Leon's cum from mom's pussy.

Then I give gentle attention to her clit.

Mom has a nice clit. Larger than Cin's I think. I work my fat full lips on it like it's a miniature cock, probing softly with my tongue as I suck on it.

My efforts have immediate results.

"Oh God I'm cumming again" mom moans. "I cumming on my faggot son's face." Arching her back mom grunts and grinds out the orgasm I'm giving her.

I am very happy that I can do this for her. She has accepted me for who I am. She readily joined Cin and I as we once enjoyed Jim's big cock. Now she's serviced Leon just as Cin and I have done. I know she'll want more of his big black cock too, just like us.

Finally satiated, mom moves off my face. I've had my head in their crotches so long the light hurts my eyes.

Sitting up blinking I see every one staring at me. Mom and Cin are lounging at the head of the bed. Leon is standing there beside Cin, his long black cock cradled in her hand.

"You look ridiculous" Cin laughs at me. "You mascara and lip stick are smeared all over your face. You look like some clown, some glorious, faggot clown.

The mental image Cin gives me makes me laugh with them.

"How did it feel, eating your own mother's cunt like that?" Cin has that wicked smile of her going. "You're nothing but a little pervert aren't you joanie? So tell me, what were you feeling with your face pressed against the place where you entered this world?"

"Cin, mom. I was so turned on watching Leon's cock enter you I was beside myself with lust."

"Sir" I say to Leon. "Thank you for giving my mom a wonderful fuck. From what I saw I know she'll want more of your superior cock."

Crawling between Cin's thighs, I lap at her pussy before looking in her the eyes. "What I was feeling Cin was lust. Lust and pride. I was proud to be there. To be at the center of their sex. Proud to be able to bring what pleasure a sissy like me can give to women and real men. Proud that mom could take Leon's cock the way she did. Cleaning his black cock is the natural thing for a white sissy to do. It shows respect to a superior male."

"Cleaning his cum from mom's pussy is also the right thing for a sissy like me to do for her" I say looking at mom. "I was not only giving thanks to you for your acceptance of me, I wanted to pleasure your cunt while being the receptacle for a black man's cum."

Mom reach over and caressed my face. "You do it so well joanie. I hope it won't be a one time only. If it makes you feel better, I don't consider you my son any more."

I looked at her stunned and afraid she's going to disown me like dad did.

Mom reads my mind. "Not to worry little one" she soothes my fear. "I don't think of you as a man or as my son. I think of you as almost a daughter. Almost a woman, an equal to Cin and I. But that's only almost. You will never truly be an equal. You're a cock sucking, cum eating faggot sissy. But you're my sissy and I'll always love you."

"Mom" Cin asks. Do you think your sissy deserves a reward?"

"What reward dear?" mom asks.

"I usually let joanie fuck his panty pussy after she behaves and pleases me. would you like to watch? His, hers, she, he, hell I get confused my self Cin titters."

"I ain't watching dat shit again" Leon states as he leaves the room. "You two bitches can make my sissy cum if you want but I ain't gonna be dere."

"Come here joanie" Cin motions me to stand where Leon was. "Pull your panties off but leave the hose on."

Taking my panty from me, Cin unclasps the chain that goes from my ass, through my legs. Then she loosens the rings that held my nuts and dick, freeing them at last. Finally she unclasps the front of the crotch chain and I'm left standing with only the waist belt chain remaining.

"We'll leave that on. It's sexy" Cin winks at mom.

Wrapping the pink panty around my dick Cin tells me "fuck it like Leon fucked your mother."

My dick is sore but my balls need emptying. I hump and hunch, fucking my panty pussy.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,707 Followers