It Could Be Worse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,682 Followers

"Look at your mother" Cin orders me. "See her watching her faggot assed son fucking a panty because he was never a real man. Look in her eyes as she witnesses her own off-spring debase himself for his own sick pleasure."

I'm humiliated but that humiliation only adds to my sexual excitement. I hump and fuck, fuck and hump.

"Here mom" my wife has removed my panty pussy from my dick and hands it to her. "You want to help this pathetic cock sucker shoot his weedy sperm?"

"It's the least I can do for her after orgasm she gave me."

Mom refers to me as a her now.

"Fuck it you fucking queer, cum sucking, worthless, motherfucker." My mom heaps abuse on me as she offers me my panty pussy. She knows the verbal abuse heightens my arousal.

I oblige her and begin humping and thrusting my hips fucking at her command.

Through squinted eyes I see Cin has begun to suckle mom's tit while she caresses the other one. This excites me to no end.

"Arrrggg" I groan. "I'm cumming." I'm in a frenzy, knees bent, hips thrusting I dump my worthless spunk into my panty pussy.

Completely spent I sag to my knees beside the bed, my legs too weak to stand.

Mom and Cin are both smiling at my debasement.

"That was different" mom says. "What do I do with these?" she asks Cin holding my cum filled panty pussy.

Cin takes them from her and standing, shoves them in my mouth. "Let the pervert deal with them" she laughs. "She made the mess, let her clean it."

Still on my knees, my mouth stuffed with my own cum soaked panties, I watch as they leave the bedroom to join Leon.

It's been one hell of a night, I think.

And the night is young.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,682 Followers