It Could Be Worse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers

I am sucking and licking and making mom squirm. I move to take her miniature cock-like clit between my lip and suck it gently. Again she moans out an orgasm on her sissy son's face.

Mom moves off my face and tells me to "get the fuck out of the way cocksucker. I'm gonna fuck my big nigger again."

That comment earned her a slap from the black man. It's not her first slap either.

For that matter, all of Leon's white slaves have been verbally and physically abused somewhat.

Leon tells his more aggressive customers not to mark us up. "Don't fuck up my ho's so day can't earn" is Leon's law.

We all understand why we're beaten and cursed. We're white. Our black Masters have the right to keep us down, inflict pain on our unworthy asses. We serve at their pleasure and if that pleasure includes some violence, then so be it. Most of us welcome a light beating from our black men and women. It subdues us and makes us grateful when it stops.

Mom, Cin, and I have sucked more than one big black cock in thanks for the complete control that its owner had over us. Being beaten by a black person is erotic when it's a precursor to sex with them.

My black couple have been watching the action and the black woman merely points to the spot on the floor between her legs.

I crawl to this black Mistress and rising to my knees, head bowed, I ask, "may I?"

She nods. She hasn't spoken a word to me. She doesn't need to. I am unworthy for her to talk to.

I look up her dress. She has removed her panties and her fat black pussy awaits my attention.

I kiss my way up her large, fat thighs. I can smell her desire. Her bush is coarse and thick. I place my mouth over her labia and she pulls my face in tight.

"I love fuckin a white boi' face she hums to no one in particular. "You white bois like my fine black pussy."

The scent is stale. She's been recently fucked but hadn't bothered to clean herself, I think to myself. That's what I'm here for. I lick and fuck my tongue into her fat, stinking cunt.

I can hardly breath. She's holding my head in her crotch tightly and squeezes her big thighs together. All sight and sound are gone. There is only her fat, smelly pussy. I lose myself in my task.

After several minutes I can feel her arousal. She begins to hump my face, grinding me deeper into her huge cunt. When she cums I think I might drown. She gushes a torrent of cum which I must swallow in order to live. The taste is horrible. I nearly gag, yet I take all I can, while she continues to fuck my mouth.

At last she pushes me away, her lust satiated for now. It was not the most pleasant cunt I've been fortunate to pleasure. But it was a black cunt and that is all that matters.

And so it goes. Night after night we serve. And night after night we're all rewarded by some superior black man draining his balls into our eager receptacles.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers
12