It Could Have Been You

Info
Debbie finally lets Mr. Pearce know exactly how she felt.
1.3k words
3.85
12.3k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
624 Followers

Original characters are used under permission from their creator Colin Pearce.

** Denotes Sound Effects

My thanks towards Reddit user Kilbeggan32 for his editing skills.



Audio starts with me giving myself a pep talk. "Ok Debbie you got this, you prepared for this day, just like you prepared for the big one coming soon. Deep breath in, and deep breath out"

"What's this? Oh you know me, everything is well in hand with preparations and all. Besides I particularly wanted to see you -- I've got a surprise for you"

"No, I want to, but I need to just set up in your office a moment". Walks to the door, "No peeking until I say" I open and shut the door.

"So I have the velcro bands and ties in my bag, let me just pull his chair to the other side of the desk adjust them to the chair.

*SFX of pulling chair to the other side of the desk and attaching velcro to the chair.

"That looks good, and blindfold....where's the blindfold at? Ah here it is. Here I go, I just didn't think I would be this nervous in doing this, but it needs to be done. Another deep breath in and I let it out quickly. Smooth my hands down my skirt and nod my head.

I open and shut the door. "Now, so as to have maximum impact, I want you to put this on and I'll guide you the rest of the way.

*SFX blending in another set of footsteps with mine*

"Here's your chair, go ahead and have a seat"

"Now put your hands on the arm rests"

*SFX of me strapping the velcro bands around his wrists. Insert sounds of him struggling to break free if possible, and then sounds of me tying his arms to the back of the chair*

"Stop struggling, Mr Pearce, it will be alright. Oh you want to know what this is about? Trust me you're about to find out. Here let me take that blindfold off of you."

*SFX of me coming around to sit on the desk in front of him*

"You see how I'm sat forward, letting you catch a generous glimpse of my breasts?" "For two years I have been doing this kind of thing, letting you look up my skirt or down my top, or pressing my breasts against you, but not once have you taken advantage... Oh no, You've always been very proper towards me in this office, but I would have liked it if once, only once you had said to hell with the rules and did something more than look. You could have ripped my clothes off and taken me on this very desk and I would have thanked you profusely, but no, you were the charming boss and I was just a secretary."

"Shhh! I'm boss now. Keep quite while I give you a taste of what you have been missing. You have failed to take your opportunity. I'm not coming back again so this is the last sight you will have of me here".

I get up off the desk and smooth down my skirt then proceed to stroke my thighs. "You like short skirts, don't you, Mr Pearce? I know you like to see my legs." You see how I'm slowly inching my skirt up higher and higher so that you can see the hem to my stocking tops. "You've seen these before"

"Do you remember when I used to bend over to file papers in the bottom draw of the cabinet? Only knelt when it was someone else. But for you I would bend at the waist so that you could see my thighs above my stockings." Mocking laugh You even had the nerve to berate me for wearing such short skirts to the office. Humph, but I showed you didn't I? Oh yes my next skirt was more modest. That is till I sat down and I had a split in my side and it almost went just about as far as my hip. But when it fell open you could see not only the stocking top, but the suspender holding it up."

"And how about these hmm? You see how I raised my skirt further up so that now you can see the white of my panties. You know I used to sit opposite you to take notes just so I can open my legs slightly so you could see what color I had on for that day... or no color at all as I would wear none at times."

"But you never did anything more than look, did you? I wanted you to lift my skirt higher, Mr Pearce, or to put your hands up it, but you would not be persuaded. You could have had all this in your hands!"

I turn around quickly while uncovering what was my bare behind in a thong. "Didn't you ever want to do this to me, Mr Pearce?" Have me bent over your desk groping my ass like I'm doing now? I then proceed to smack my ass.

"You could have spanked me when I had got something wrong; you could have put me over your knees..." Where's that ruler at? and given me six of the best". The other three I administered by bringing the ruler up between my legs and smartly thwacking. "I'm getting hot and thirsty, let me take this skirt off and get some water. I get up to pour myself some water and take a seat back on the desk while taking a couple of sips.

*SFX sounds of me tipping the water out over myself. A sharp intake of breath as the cold liquid wet my skin*

"Your hands could have done this, they could have caressed my body and made my nipples erect."

*

SFX of me pouring water onto my panties* Ahhh "Oh, I wish you had made me wet. I drop the cup to grab a marker. "Look at this red marker Mr. Pearce. Look at how I'm using it around my nipple and areola, watch as it leaves it's red mark on my skin."

"I imagined you doing this to me with your tongue... making me weak... making me tingle all the way down to my pussy..." my voice catches, ""Now, it is just me doing lewd things to myself."

*Starts rummaging in the desk*

"I would have so liked to have felt your lips sucking my tits, Mr Pearce, to have felt your mouth clamped to my breasts... now you will just have watch this plastic clip do what you could have done." Puts the clip gently onto my nipple, but it's still painful as it clamps down.

*SFX of me thrashing around the desk, knocking staplers and in-trays to the floor.

"Watch me, Mr Pearce... watch what you should have been doing to me as I rub my clit and and pinch my nipple with my fingers. Smell and hear my juices as I slide my fingers in and out of me."

*I stop before cumming to hope off the desk to rummage around in the cabinet*

"Ah ha, I said with a triumphant laugh. Look what I found Mr. Pearce, a nice thick screwdriver." I slide back on the desk with my prize.

I slide the handle of it up and down my pussy lips, to get it saturated with my juices. Play and penetrate myself with it as if I was a virgin. "It could have been your cock doing this" Fuck myself in earnest with the screwdriver. "Oh, Colin... look, look. I'm fucking myself instead of you!" Can you see my red virgin blood and juices seep from my pussy onto your desk?

*Leads into a climax, and then eventually calming down slowly taking the screwdriver out and taking the clip of my nipple. I gingerly get off the desk and try to put myself to rights*

"Well, that was as amazing as I thought it would be... hope it has left you with lots of memorable images! In a moment I'm going to release your arms; you should be able to wriggle free, but I will have long gone by then." Let me just put this blindfold back on you."

"See you at the altar" I threw over my shoulder as I was leaving his office.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
624 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 3 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon2

Thank you so much for listening and enjoying my take on Colin's story.😊💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Great job

Prcious1Prcious1about 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Colin

Hey Col:

Yahhh he loves it LOL. Yes please, everyone if you want to read the original story check out Col's link and see where I got the words to voice Debbie's thoughts. I have a big grin on my face and I'm wiggling with pleasure because you are happy with it. Did Carol listen to it yet? I hope she enjoys it as well. I was thinking the title "It Should Have Been You", would be nice but I guess this one stuck LOL. I'll let Kil know you enjoyed his editing skills, he will be most pleased. Thank you again for letting me give voice to Debbie's thoughts. Much Love😊😊

Colin PearceColin Pearceabout 5 years ago
Imagined myself right there!

Great work! I could imagine myself right there, you telling Mr Pearce to watch as you did all those lewd things to yourself. Some great sound effects really added to the erotic atmosphere - especially the spanking. Hope you don't mind, Prcious1, but if anyone reading this wants to find the original story it's here: https://www.literotica.com/s/it-could-have-been-me

Thanks for bringing it to life! Col

Prcious1Prcious1about 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Anno1

Hey Anno1:

Thank you for listening and enjoying the audio. I'm very happy that you enjoyed it. There's always that bit of uncertainty when you voicing someone else's work. Looks like I did a pretty good though.💜☺

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Mommy-Slut: A Naughty Nurse Mommy Mom catches son in the act and can't resist his big cock.in Illustrated
"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
Our New Neighbor is a Snowbird How I met our new neighbor who became a wonderful lover.in Mature
The Walk Home A crossdresser's walk home after a night out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
I Sent the Wrong Attachment By mistake I sent the wrong attachment to my boss Ruth.in Mature
More Stories