It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 01

Story Info
He & ebony female friend became lovers.
5.9k words
4.52
173.5k
125

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 01/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers

This is my first story and even though I originally wanted this to be a quick hitter, it eventually evolved into something else so I just went with it. I hope somebody out there enjoys it.

________________________________

I never knew I had a thing for black women until I met Crystal back in the mid 1980s. And even then, it took over two years and seemingly endless drama for that phenomenon to be discovered. I met her when I was a senior in high school. I played football and basketball in school and ultimately (and stupidly) rejected several small college athletic scholarships because, as I told my parents at the time, "I don't want to go to school anymore." My parents responded by saying "That's fine" followed by "the free ride is over..get a job and start pulling your own weight around here." Thus, a friend of mine got me a job working as a busboy at the restaurant he worked at. It was there that I met Crystal.

She was 24 at that time and had just enrolled to get her Masters degree at the local university. Crystal was about 5'4 and weighed probably about 120 pounds. She had a dark mocha complexion, soft and full lips, radiant brown eyes, and beautiful shoulder length black hair that she wore straight in the winter and then put into braids in the summer. Crystal's piercing eyes and serious disposition made her look mean but if and when she smiled it really lit up the room. It was her body, however, that made a teenage boy like me drool. She had smooth and luscious curves everywhere highlighting her perfect ass, supple breasts, and long, slender legs.

I, meanwhile, was two months shy of my 18th birthday and had no ambitions whatsoever except to graduate high school and find out where the next party was. I still had my athletic frame at 6'1 and 180 pounds which was complimented by my brown hair and brown eyes. Girlfriends had never been in shortage for me so I guess you could say I was decent looking. Even so, I never once considered or even contemplated hitting on Crystal. There was the obvious black/white thing up front but what was even more legit to me was that she was an educated and ambitious woman and I was just a clueless teen trying to figure out what life had in store for me. In my opinion, she was just way out of my league.

Crystal had gotten hired as a server a month or so after me and when I first met her she was quiet and very aloof. Not just with me but with the whole staff. She never smiled, didn't utter one social word to anybody, and represented like she was all business. At least that was the perception but the reality was that she was feeling like a fish out of water.

As I found out later, Crystal grew up in D.C. and then went to an all black college so this was her first immersion into the real "white" world. Of course, I didn't know this at the time and thus, I didn't make it a priority to get to know her or to make her feel welcome. That inevitable result came about just by my natural disposition to talk shit to everybody and playfully provoke them. The bottom line was that color of her skin didn't preclude her from my swath.

I was a prankster at work but I was also productive and efficient so all the servers tolerated my shenanigans. Crystal was no different. I made it my goal to get her to open up and quit being so stand offish so I messed with her non stop. My best friend growing up was black and I had interacted with his family (he had two older sisters) and their friends for over a decade so I knew which buttons to push.

Little by little I got her to warm up to me and then eventually to everyone else. In only a matter of months she became one of us and was knee deep in our staff's social and work related activities. Crystal was conscience of and grateful that I had pushed her into opening herself up and that Christmas she gave me a pair of Nike sweats with a note that read "Without you, I don't think I could have made it work out here. Thank You."

Over the next two years Crystal and I became closer and our relationship evolved into one where she took the role of my big sister. In fact, all the female servers were in their mid 20s to 40s so they all spoke down to me like that including Crystal. But the difference with Crystal was that she trusted me and I trusted her. She confided to me in her personal and work life and I sought out her opinion on problems in my life. There wasn't anything we were afraid to talk to each other about.

A few times we ventured into what seemed like intimate territory but the combination of her reluctance to take the lead and my outright fear of offending her kept us on the straight and narrow. I was infatuated with her but stopped myself short of dreaming because I honestly thought I had a better shot at winning the lottery than I did of ever getting with her. If you asked me she was still a class above and of course there was the race hurdle that, due to my life experiences, seemed like an impassable mountain instead of a conquerable man made hurdle.

Regardless, we still had this thing about looking out for each other. I was constantly making sure she was always included and involved in whatever we did and I didn't hold back on my opinions of her boyfriends either. Whenever all of us went out partying, meanwhile, Crystal acted like my mother counting my beers and/or shots and then making sure I got home ok. She was even more motherly when it came to the girls I dated. I could bring by a girl who scored a 9.99 on a scale of ten and Crystal could and would find that 0.01 and hammer me on it until the cows went home. It annoyed me at the time but deep down it was nice knowing she had my back.

When I turned nineteen I got promoted to bartender and as I excelled there, everybody pretty much shelved the little brother routine and treated me like an adult. Everybody except Crystal. She still spoke to me sometimes like I didn't know shit and made sure I knew that she controlled our interactions. It was as if in her eyes I wasn't a peer yet and that disrespect to my emerging manhood pissed me off. It wasn't overbearing, however, and in no way did it define our relationship because she was otherwise always sweet and generous.

Still, however, that didn't stop her from commenting on every "trashy white girl" that came in to see me while religiously giving me the dos and don'ts of how to handle a female. She also relished jamming me up with my girlfriends by walking up to the bar and adding "baby" to my name or inquiring "we still on for later?" in their presence. Then she would just wink at me and walk away giggling leaving me with a suspicious and agitated girlfriend. Having dished out so much of the same shit myself, however, all I could do was laugh and take it like a man.

Our relationship changed forever one night when about two or three weeks after my 20th birthday Crystal asked me if I could give her a ride home after work. Having hooked each other up in this capacity several times before I didn't think twice and told her no problem. When we pulled up to her apartments at around 11pm Crystal flashed me a devilish grin and asked

"Want to come inside and burn one with me?"

Never one to pass up a free buzz I replied "Most definitely!"

We went inside her apartment where she lived alone and fired up while we talked and drank some beers. I was sitting on her leather sofa while she reclined on the floor against it. Although this was the first time I ever partied with her solo, I still was in buddy mode and not even remotely thinking about pussy. Well, maybe a little but the truth was that she still intimidated me and as stoned as I was, buddy mode was the path of least resistance so I took it.

We burned another J and were in the midst of laughing our asses off when Crystal excused herself and said she would be right back. When she came back my buddy mode took a fatal hit as the vision of Crystal in a white satin robe greeted my eyes.

With each step she took towards me everything began changing. There was an aura building with each stride as she got closer and closer and my eyes drank in her luscious curves and newly exposed brown flesh. The plutonic atmosphere was fading replaced by a tension that was both uncomfortable and exhilarating at the same time. I wasn't the only one feeling it as Crystal's demeanor went from slap happy to reserved as she noticed my inspection and walked towards me nervously like she was naked already.

She slid by me and then sat down on the sofa next to me and I could smell the sweet remnants of her perfume mixed with sweat after a hard nights work. That aroma, plus the contrast between her rich brown skin and the white robe, ignited a desire in me I had not felt since puberty. I had been intensely sexual with several white and Asian girls by then but seeing Crystal like that made me feel like I never had. It was as if I tapped back into the pure lust and agonizing curiosity of my adolescence. Nobody but my first ever brought that out in me and the culprit was obviously Crystal's sweet ebony skin and the sudden possibility that I could have it.

I never personally ruled out black girls before but as I said, my life experiences had. The interracial taboo back then was real and the dirty little secret was and is that both sides psychologically preached it and enforced it. I had seen it and heard it from both sides and like many others I just conformed out of convenience. I gawked at beautiful black girls but it never occurred to me that they might be interested in me. I took for granted that because I was white it was a moot point. Thus, I never mentally explored the possibilities.

I already knew I had a thing for older women (what young guy doesn't) but in that brief instance with Crystal that fixation was compounded by my newly discovered lust for a black woman. It was maddening and my desire level went ballistic to the point where I wasn't sure if I could maintain control. Every cell of my body wanted her and there would be no turning back from that position. Not ever.

"Damn girl" I said referring to her new attire while also hoping to get the festivities started.

"Are you trying to seduce an innocent and naïve white boy like me?"

"Please" she shot back in a condescending and disgusted tone while, as they say, ‘showing me the hand' to emphasize it. My cock was well on its way to its almost eight inch length before I heard that and then it deflated instantaneously as if punctured.


But then Crystal turned to me with a flirtatious smile and coyly said

"Besides, from what I hear you are neither naïve nor innocent when it comes to women and what to do with them."

In a span of ten seconds she had dismissed sex as a topic and then reintroduced it. That exchange right there summed up the next half hour on her sofa. Over and over she would draw me in verbally with sexual innuendo and provocative smiles and then subtly push me away or dismiss me verbally.

It would have been one thing if after a while she had said "So, how about those Cubs?" but that didn't happen. She was controlling the dialogue and she kept the subject matter strictly on sex while ratcheting up the intensity level with each question.

Her questions escalated from "Have you ever been with a black woman?" to "What would you do if you could have one?" while confessing to me that "I have always wanted to get with a white guy."

Yet the second I inquired about making it happen right then or threw it back on her, she shot me down cold. The whole time making sure her robe stayed partially open giving me tantalizing glimpses of her bra less 36C breasts and brown inner thighs that sent my cock and mind into orbit.

She was toying with me and at first it was erotic as hell but after a while it just pissed me off. I could handle and even appreciate ten or fifteen minutes of teasing but thirty to forty minutes with no payoff or commitment was overkill and just fucking wrong. I angrily resented being a toy she thought she could play with and that, combined with her chronic little brother treatment of me, told me she didn't respect me one iota.

There I was respecting her and the ‘no means no' mantra and my reward was more sexy body language and more hot ebony skin to look which only doubled my frustrations. I hate games and I couldn't take anymore disrespect so I finally said fuck this.

"I gotta get going Crystal" I said in response to her latest verbal rebuff as I stood up.

"Thanks for the brews and the buzz"

"What? Why?" she asked with a pouty and sad demeanor as she looked up at me glancing quickly at the bulge in my pants.

I started chuckling and shaking my head in disbelief as I headed for the door.

"Figure it out Crystal" I said while reaching for the door handle.

"Sean wait!" She said urgently "What is it? Tell me!"

I turned around and looked at her beautiful body standing there in that robe, with her shiny black hair hanging down, her mocha skin radiating sex to me, and I couldn't believe I was walking away from a beautiful twenty six year old full blown ebony woman.

But no pussy is more powerful than a damaged and resentful male ego.

"Games Crystal" I said coldly "I have no fucking time for your games. Either put some fucking clothes on and change the subject or take the robe off and back up your talk."

"Otherwise" I concluded bitterly "Find someone else to humor your ass."

Crystal glared at me and started walking towards me and immediately I could see the anger in her face. I noticed her robe gyrating back and forth as her breasts swayed while her nipples formed sharp points on the exterior of her robe making me wish I had stuck it out ten minutes more. I braced myself for the ‘fuck you' and ‘get the fuck out' that I knew was coming.

"How's this for games Sean?" Crystal said instead while bolting up on her tiptoes and wrapping her brown arms around my neck. She then encompassed my mouth with her thick lips pushing her juicy tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't believe it was happening. Yes, I kissed her back at first but it was a totally reactionary response devoid of any substance whatsoever. It was like slamming your foot down on the gas pedal and not knowing why you are doing it. The bullshit we had just endured and then her sudden advance caught me completely off guard. My eyes saw and my body felt that a twenty six year old black woman wanted me but my mind simply hadn't caught up to the reality of it..yet.

She leaned into me kissing me forcefully moving me against the wall adjacent to the door and began grinding her whole body against mine. My hands slipped around her waist and then down to her supple ass. Feeling the full and firm ass that I had been infatuated with for over two years brought my mind back online instantly. Now I knew why I was there, I knew what I wanted, and I knew how to get it. I lunged back at her bending her neck back as we kissed while my hands melted into the texture of her robe and around the perfect ass that lay beneath it.

Crystal moaned with hunger as we kissed thrusting her pelvis into me until she stepped slightly back and began working frantically on my belt and pants while I undid her robe.

"I've wanted to get with you since day one Sean, since your fine ass was eighteen" Crystal cooed to me while peppering my lips with soft kisses as she continued masturbating me verbally

"Watching your tight ass in that letterman's jacket, with all those little white tramps chasing after you then and even now, all the time knowing, just knowing…" she said while gliding her warm and juicy tongue across my lips as I undid the bow to her robe causing it to crack open exposing her deep cleavage and a jackpot of ebony skin.

"That none of those white bitches could ever make you feel like I am going to." She said as I felt the pressure release of my belt being unfastened.

"I'm sorry for playing with you like that but" she said pulling my face down into hers for a juicy French kiss when seconds later I felt my pants being undone and my zipper going down.

"But" she said panting after our lips broke "I wanted you to want this black pussy as bad as I want this young white cock."

"Mission accomplished baby" I managed to reply while wondering what in God's name I did to deserve this heaven sent treasure. Either way, it was mine now so I claimed it.

"Bring it to me, girl" I said firmly

As if on cue her right hand slid in between my pants and boxers and she purred "Mmmm" when she felt the length and girth of my raging hard cock as our lips engulfed one another again. I slipped my hands inside her robe and around her body savoring my first ebony touch as my left hand caressed the small of her velvet back while my right hand dove in underneath her panties and greedily scooped up a handful of her sweet chocolate ass.

Our earlier kisses were of the "love me tender" variety but the second we felt each other they escalated to ravenous to the point where our teeth were grinding together, we bit each others tongues and lips, both our chins glistened with each others saliva, and it still wasn't even fucking close to being enough. The more saliva I gave her, and vice versa, the harder we hungrily dove back in to get more.

I stole a glance down at her full brown breasts mashed against my chest and the feel of their soft give, coupled with the contrast against my white shirt, redefined the words ‘animal lust' to me almost to the point where anything short of cannibalism wasn't going to satisfy me. I hated that I only had two hands and one mouth because I wanted to be everywhere on her at once.

Thick strands of saliva dripped off our mouths as we continued to dine off each other when I plunged my other hand into Crystal's panties putting both hands on that tight ebony ass. I pulled one cheek to the side with one hand and reached down her crack as low as I could get with the other. I began stroking her ass crack opening my hand in the process and letting four fingers massage the crack while my middle finger bottomed out and glided over her puckered asshole.

"Ohhhhh Gaaaawd" Crystal moaned loudly sending my ego soaring while I felt both her hands digging into my boxers until the unmistakable sensation of another person touching my cock poured through me like a flashflood. Crystal wrapped one hand around the base of my thick eight inch cock and jacked me firmly while the other she wrapped around the head alternating between hard stroking and soft twists. Each stroke shooting pleasure filled bolts throughout my body making me painfully flex my already engorged member again and again.

"How's that cock feel baby?" I challenged taking my lips off her "Look at that shit girl" I hissed softly while Crystal stepped slightly back again giving us both a window to observe her soft brown fingers wrapped tightly around my thick white shaft.

"Ohhhhh" Crystal whined hungrily paralyzed, as was I, by the sight of her ebony hands on my white cock "Its perfect Sean" she hissed "My first white cock….Sean's thick ass white cock.....oooohhhhh finally Sean….finally baby" She said frantically before slamming her face into mine again.

Crystal upped the ante by pulling my boxers down until they hugged my thighs. She dropped her hand off the base of my cock and began fondling my balls while her other hand now stroked the length of my cock from top to bottom effectively putting me in a state of incoherent animal lust. I violently yanked her panties down causing Crystal to break our kiss and gasp

"Oh fuck yes Sean, take my shit baby! Take it!"

The mixture of Crystal's earlier teasing, my resentful anger, our words, and now her hot body and hungry touch, took me past the limits of my civilized humanity forcing my game plan to be reduced to brutal simplicity: Get the robe off her, put her back against the wall, pick her up, lock her knees around my biceps, and then fuck the shit out of her right there against the wall. Then after that I could spend the rest of the night savoring Crystal in terms of her being older and ebony.

DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers
12