It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers

The thing that always drove me crazy about Crystal was her confidence. She just exuded it. Her reply was totally Crystal and it totally smashed my hapless challenge. She raised her head as she absorbed what I told her and then a cocky grin emerged followed by her response.

"That is going to be hard to do, Sean" She said as she lowered her beautiful ebony face back towards mine.

"When you are going to be in my bed tomorrow night" she said kissing me softly

"Making love to me.." she said hesitating and biting my lower lip before adding

"Again" as she pushed her warm tongue into my mouth.

Game. Set. Match.

I wrapped my arms around her as we began kissing passionately. Torrents of blood rushed to my hardening cock as I felt Crystal's legs slip off and then around my legs increasing the weight and friction between our crotches. I clamped my hands onto her perfect ebony ass and pulled her into me as our mouths consumed each other.

Crystal moaned loudly into my mouth and began hungrily grinding her pelvis against my throbbing and boxers covered cock. There would be no turning back now and we both knew it. At least I thought so until she fucked up my 1-2-3 get the booty process again.

"Two things, baby" Crystal moaned breaking our kiss and panting as I looked at her hungry brown eyes and shiny lips smeared with our saliva.

"One" She said kissing me again hungrily before pulling back and declaring

"No condom, Ok?" She asked almost pouting "I don't want anything in between you and me" She said before plunging her tongue back down my throat.

Oh hell yes. You go girl. I suppose given twenty years of retrospect I should have been thinking about pregnancy and AIDS. Please. I believed in my ability to maintain so that handled the pregnancy issue and the only AIDS in my world were Live Aid, Band Aid, and Farm Aid. I was feeling what she was saying and I wanted exactly the same thing. Thus, I was all systems go on that request.

"Just me and you, girl, hell yes" I said in reply as our lips parted sloppily.

"And two" Crystal said pushing herself up and straddling my crotch as her brown eyes burned into mine and I sat up as well.

"Your eyes, baby" Crystal said softly whipping her arms around my neck and kissing me tenderly with her soft, full lips while my hands navigated under her shirt and grabbed her naked waist.

"I will never stop you from hitting this pussy, Sean" Crystal said kissing me again.

"Any way you want." She hissed at me still kissing me.

"But tonight, baby" Crystal said pulling back and burning her beautiful brown eyes into mine

"I want us to see each other." She said "I want to see your face when we do it. I want you to see who is making love with you and to you. I want us to look into each others eyes when we give up everything."

"Because you ain't no booty call to me neither, Sean" she said kissing me tenderly again and declaring

"This is for keeps, baby" she whispered to me "this is where I make you mine."

"I want you to see, feel, and know that Crystal is loving you."

"Always" She concluded softly before pressing her thick lips into mine again.

What the fuck was I suppose to say to that? What could I have possibly said that would have matched that? There I was with a beautiful, older, semi clothed, panty less, ebony woman, who, by the way, had always been my fantasy both emotionally and physically, straddling my covered but throbbing cock while practically telling me she loves me. What the hell do you do when the gates of heaven swing open like that?

You walk in. That's what you do. Even though Crystal was ions ahead of me in all facets at least I was smart enough to know that. So I walked in and staked my claim.

"Girl" I said as Crystal kept kissing me tenderly until I pulled back "Look at me."

Crystal opened her eyes and I could see the desire and passion in them mixed with the vulnerability and fear that comes from saying what she just said to me. Even though she didn't drop the Big Three on me specifically, she still had said she loved me in a safe way. Like in poker she had just put her cards on the table and was anxiously waiting for me to call.

That unfamiliar voice, however, reappeared and told me that wasn't the right play. Something inside me wouldn't let me just call her bet.

Instead, I went all in.

"You don't have to ask me that" I said softly "because I know who has been loving me, in ways I never knew existed, ever since I first walked in my door tonight."

"I know who I want, Crystal, who I have always wanted" I said looking into her eyes "I know what I want to give you and I know how I want to make you feel."

"My eyes are wide open, baby" I said "I know this is for real and I'm not scared nor do I care what anyone would say."

"Because I already know who and what you are."

It's funny and yet sad how that last statement can be interpreted in two different ways. Had we both been black or both white it would have stood on its own, as it was intended, as a tribute to her personality, her character, and her value to me.

Yet, because we weren't, there suddenly existed the possibility that it meant something else. That maybe I was labeling her or admitting that her color, or mine if the tables were turned, was a necessary evil I was "heroically" willing to deal with despite its "handicap."

Until I said that Crystal was my ebony M&M melting to my words and in my hands. But after I said it I could see her struggling with the content as she fought the impulse, learned from living in a fucked up world, to condemn me for interjecting race in between us. My heart sank as the atmosphere began changing.

She felt it. I felt it.

Crystal was an educated black woman which made her even more prolific at sniffing out racial innuendo real or imagined. I watched her eyes harden and her demeanor go slightly into protective mode but it wasn't a total shutdown or even close to one. She was trying to give me the benefit of the doubt but her life experiences had taught her to always put up some walls just in case.

Either way, I wasn't going to retract shit. I suppose I could have chosen better words but I didn't want to spend my life editing or worrying about the words that came out of my mouth with her. That task was big enough all by itself without having race thrown in as well. I just wasn't going to let us operate under the assumption that we were black and white first and then came us. Surrendering to that made everything we just celebrated and discovered half as beautiful. And I wasn't having any of that.

It was easy for both of us to proclaim that we were colorblind earlier but now my choice of words had made us confront it head on. Either Crystal believed in me and could see what I was saying or she didn't and I was just another generic stereotype. We were either above the two way bullshit that ruled outside or we weren't. And if we weren't then what was the point? We would find out right now.

Crystal, however, was too sly and too polished to be put on the spot like that. This girl had total game. Instead, she spoke two languages to me as her body language told me point blank she believed in me. One hand she ran through my hair while the other caressed my cheek and stroked my shoulder while she remained pressed firmly against me.

Then she broke out in the other dialect.

"So, Sean" she said as she dropped her chin into her chest before raising up and burning her now curious eyes into mine

"What is that suppose to mean?" she asked with the intensity and suspicious nature of a detective.

I hated myself for unintentionally opening this door but I also didn't like being the target of an inquisition. My heart and motives had the pure and high ground and I wasn't going to lay down with dogs and get fleas. I wasn't going to pollute what I was feeling for her by engaging in this forum.

Thus, I didn't say shit. I just stared back at her.

Crystal waited for an answer but not for very long.

"Who and what am I, Sean?" she asked with the same intensity but this time with an agitated seriousness.

My heart was pounding with fear and anxiety but not because I was afraid I had offended her but because I knew what I wanted to say all along. I knew in my heart that it was going to come out one way or another. I just didn't like the setting or the drama. But fuck it, I thought, the truth had always set me free.

"You're Crystal" I answered looking into her eyes

"The girl who always has my back, always gave me her ear, her shoulder, her wisdom, the one who was always there, my best female friend."

"You're my girl."

"That's who you are." I said defiantly.

Crystal liked that. She liked it a lot. I could see her keystone cop attitude vanishing before my eyes as she tilted her head to the side and smiled. She then sighed as if relieved that her faith in me was paying off.

But I wasn't done. She was going to get both parts of her question answered.

"My dream come true." I said "That's what you are."

Crystal's eyes softened and her smile melted inward.

"My hopes and my desires" I said "That's what you are."

Crystal inhaled loudly and held her breath while her expression turned into helplessness.

"My heart and my future." I said softly "That's what you are."

Crystal's eyes turned to mush as her mouth locked in an "O" shape.

"My love, Crystal" I said staring into her eyes.

"That's what you are." I said

"It's what you've always been"

"No more. No less."

Seven hours ago we weren't even talking and now this shit. I couldn't believe it was happening. I couldn't believe I just opened myself up like that. I couldn't believe just two hours of intimacy with her made me like this. What the hell is happening to me I thought.

Crystal just gazed into my eyes awestruck. Her eyes misted and she swallowed hard trying to push the lump in her throat back down. She began breathing heavier and faster until her arms began tightening the noose around my neck pushing our faces towards each other culminating in a long and luscious lip only kiss. No woman had ever kissed me with more feeling than Crystal did with that kiss. It transcended sex. It transcended everything.

The whole scene was total Hallmark Movie of the Week material which under normal circumstances would have required a vomit bag handy for me to watch. But God help me because I loved it.

I also knew this was the yellow brick road to the pussy but Crystal had already slain my killer instinct and replaced it with a lover's conscience. Now I wanted redemption from her more than I did her pussy. I wanted to hear "my bad, Sean" more than I did "fuck me, Sean."

I found myself exactly in the same spot I was in the night I stood her up. Crystal's body right there for the taking yet there I am passing for principle and peace of mind. If my friends had known about this shit they would have staged a Player Intervention on the spot. But fuck it, I loved her. That was my story and I was sticking to it.

Thus, I endeavored quickly to bring some humor and my need for justice back into the fray. When our kiss finally broke I stepped up to the plate.

"So Crystal" I said mockingly complete with neck gyrations, raised eyebrows, shit eating grin, and accusatory tone "that is what that is suppose to mean."

Crystal burst out giggling and a huge smile washed across her ebony face as she reacted to the humor of it. But there was a message in it as well and she knew it had to be dealt with. She didn't waste any time setting that straight either.

"I'm sorry, Sean" she said looking down and shaking her head and smiling embarrassingly "I should have known better than to go there with you."

Crystal then raised her face up and her brown eyes locked onto mine. Her smile was gone replaced by one hundred percent sincerity.

"I'll never doubt you again, Sean" she said "Not ever, baby."

It wasn't on all on her and I knew it. My choice of words sucked and I probably would have been thinking the same destructive shit she was if roles had been reversed. But we had overcome it so I was eager to move on and bring the subject back up to our level.

"So I don't have to worry about any 'march for justice' down my street and to my house?" I asked grinning while making love to her reestablished itself as the number one priority in my life.

Crystal's million dollar smile returned as she shook her head and poured her happy brown eyes into mine.

"No Sean, there won't be any march down your street" she said giggling "You're so crazy."

"And if there is" she continued "it'll be a black and white march."

"The black people will be out to stone my ass and the white people to lynch your ass!" She said laughing.

"No shit!" I said joining her in laughter and nodding my head in agreement.

"But to hell with them" Crystal said smiling mischievously "Nothing is going to stop this train."

Then she paused and a tint of seriousness overlapped her smiles.

"Especially after the beautiful things you just said to me" she said "and how good and happy they make me feel."

Crystal blushed but recovered quickly and started shaking her head and grinning like she couldn't believe I was everything she hoped I'd be. Her love struck gaze just poured affection into me to the point where I was almost uncomfortable. Then she rescued me again.

"God" she said shaking her head and smiling "your momma and daddy sure taught you right."

I tried to reply but Crystal quickly placed two fingers over my lips stopping me.

"I wonder if they know just how much this twenty six year old black woman adores their son" she said as she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.

I tried to reply again but the second I opened my mouth Crystal put her thick lips all over mine purposely shutting me up with wet and sticky kisses. I could feel the reigns of power gloriously slipping from my grasp.

Then I saw it. The same flame I saw in her eyes earlier when she pulled me into the living room and fell to her knees. Blood started pouring into my enlarging cock and although I know the kissing started it, I will go to my grave knowing that it was "that look" that opened the valves completely.

"I wonder if they know" Crystal said pushing me back down on my back while she stayed upright straddling my crotch "how badly I want to make love to their son."

"How I want to give him my body" she said as she whipped her neck back and flung her pitch black hair behind her shoulders "and feel him inside of me" she said tilting her head sexily.

"I wonder" Crystal purred "what they would do if they knew what I was going to do to their son right now" she said almost possessed as I watched her brown fingers start to unbutton her white shirt.

The final button came off and a large gash of ebony skin from her pussy to her thick cleavage exploded into my eyes as the shirt popped open.

I wasn't stupid enough to even attempt to open my mouth or say anything now. I was too lost and too paralyzed watching Crystal make my fantasy come true. It was as if she was already in my head and knew my fantasy of her better than I did. Like all she had to do was show up and say "roll tape." Everything she said and did made my cock so hard it hurt.

"I wonder if their son knows" Crystal said changing angles and burning her eyes into mine "that he did this."

"You made this happen, Sean" She said searing her dark eyes into mine as she opened and pulled back on her shirt causing it to slip off her shoulders and fall onto my thighs behind her.

The vision of her naked brown body poured into my eyes and straight up decimated me. The perfect curves of her hips, the fullness and depth of her breasts, the perfect outline of her shoulders, and the way her shaved mound snuggled into my crotch, all of it, seemed brand new again.

The light bulb then suddenly went on in my head and now I knew why she put the shirt back on after our prelims. Now I understood. Class fucking dismissed.

"You thought you were just trying to get a shy girl to open up" she said referring to when we first met as she used both hands to fling her hair back behind her brown shoulders again while my hands began creeping up her thighs.

"But what you really did was send my ass home every night thinking of you." She said smiling as her brown hands descended to my white chest.

"Wanting you" she said seductively "fantasizing about you."

Crystal then arched her back and began openly and purposely grinding her pussy back and forth over my imprisoned cock. She had no fear, no timidity, and no restraint. She was flat out rubbing her pussy against my cock and was advertising it. The friction stopped my hands in their tracks and I felt my fingers digging into her thighs.

Crystal then looked at me hungrily as her liquid brown eyes burned a hole right through me.

"If you only knew how many times I made myself cum thinking about fucking you" She cooed as the contact between us intensified "If you only knew how many times I cried out your name cumming."

I heard that shit and I blew up. I didn't want to kiss, lick, taste, or bite her, I wanted to eat her. Fucking Hannibal Lechter put a bone in my nose headhunter style. I flexed my engorged cock again and again futilely hoping to break the one hundred percent cotton barrier between us.

"Oooohhh" Crystal moaned softly closing her eyes and biting her lower lip as her nostrils flared and her hips continued powering the contact between us. I could feel her wetness seeping into my boxers and saturating the material around my cock as she went deeper and deeper into a trance grinding and rocking her tight pussy against me.

Hearing and seeing Crystal like that launched me into a nether world where my desires and my sense of satisfaction collided head on. Every limb I had wanted to be on her and in her. My mouth watered and yearned to taste any part of her sweet ebony body yet the worst part was that I knew I had the power to make it happen.

Because at the same time, I absolutely loved the way she was dominating me. I loved that this older ebony woman was just taking my ass. Crystal was only six years older than me but when you are nineteen or twenty there is no difference between six years and sixteen. I may have teased her and called her "Mrs. Robinson" but the Mrs. Robinson vibe between us was real to me and the thought of my own Mrs. Robinson dominating and fucking me turned me on to no end.

Thankfully, the internal voice that had thus far guided me to this point bailed me out again.

"Listen, fool" it said "Look at her! She is getting off just rubbing against you. She is fixing to fuck the shit out of you. You can't touch or taste shit without breaking her rhythm or changing the posture. Is your dick hard? That's all you need! She will do the rest. DO NOT attempt to fix what isn't broken. You can get yours later."

Fucking Amen brother.

Crystal opened her now flaming eyes and slowly slid her hands up my chest to my shoulders until they slipped off my shoulders onto the carpet. She fell forward lifting her neck up so we could both watch her brown breasts descend into my white chest.

My hands rejoiced at the new positioning as Crystal's ass rose up and I clamped them onto both cheeks with a vengeance. Her thick, dark nipples touched down first followed by the warmth of her breasts as Crystal's black hair flowed onto me framing everything.

"Ohhh" we both moaned at the sight of our contrasting skins coming together coupled with the electricity and friction their meeting generated. We were anything but colorblind now.

Crystal rocked her ebony breasts across my white chest panting and moaning loudly. Her moving forward had taken her slit off me and now I could feel the cold dampness that her oozing pussy had left behind on my boxers. Cold sensations are supposed to make your dick shrink but Crystal's juices, at any temperature, only made my cock harder.

DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers