It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers

Crystal lunged forward and started kissing me like a woman possessed. Her tongue rammed down to the back of my throat pouring her saliva into me while her hands ran wildly through my hair.

In response I dug my whole left hand into her ass crack and began rubbing her whole crack from top to bottom with authority while my right hand roamed up and down her silky smooth back. Crystal moaned in my mouth and started sucking my tongue into her mouth so hard I thought she was going to rip it out of me as our bodies flexed, arched, rubbed, and grinded together singing the same song.

I then broke into my signature move. Every girl I did this with loved it and I knew Crystal would love the change of pace being the process annihilator that she was.

I grabbed her thick black hair with both hands and pulled firmly backwards pulling her lips off mine as our excess saliva strands stuck to our lips and chins and we both panted loudly. I pulled back and up until her brown chin was above my whole face and she put her elbows on my shoulders for support.

I tilted my head slightly and started softly kissing the base of her neck. Slowly and softly I began gliding the tip of my warm and wet tongue up her tender ebony neck. Halfway up I felt Crystal's entire upper body start to shiver and tremble.

"Oohhh" She moaned gleefully and threateningly as if saying I would get mine for doing this to her.

Crystal's hands then dropped back onto the carpet above my shoulders and she began heaving her hot ebony breasts into my chest and feverishly grinding her pussy into me while jealously protecting the distance that created the perfect contact and pressure my tongue applied to her whole neck.

I started running my fingertips ultra soft up and down her spine and back maximizing the tingle effect as Crystal shivered and moaned uncontrollably. I could feel the goose bumps exploding all over her whole body as my tongue and fingertips lightly brushed over her.

"Oh God damn you, Sean" Crystal moaned lovingly while shaking "I knew you would make me like this..ooohhhh"

Then with the speed and precision of a ninja Crystal sprang back and in the blink of an eye was straddling my thighs. How in the hell she got down there so fast I will never know. It was as if I was Major Nelson and she just 'blink blinked" her ass down there like she was Jeannie. One second I had handfuls of ebony flesh and the next I didn't have shit.

What I did have when I opened my eyes, however, was my ebony dream Crystal reaching for my cock.

"This" Crystal said as she began feeling my cock through my damp boxers "is what I want, baby."

Her touch instantaneously brought me up another level and made my cock ache and throb even more. As a natural reaction to her touch I flexed my cock and a slight pain shot through me notifying me that my thick cock was maxed out. Not one more drop of blood could fit inside.

"I want it" Crystal said hungrily over and over as her eyes locked onto the bulge in my boxers and her face became more serious and desperate. She swayed her head slowly side to side as I watched her hair swing back and forth across her brown shoulders and chest.

Seeing Crystal on top of me with her hourglass figure and rich ebony skin, combined with the look in her eyes and feel of her touch, fucking tamed me. I was no longer a leader or even a partner. I was a happy follower and she was the leader of our cult.

"I want to fuck it and cum with it" Crystal hissed softly her demeanor getting more desperate and agitated as I arched my back desperately trying to release my imprisoned cock.

Crystal's hands then opened the pee hole of my boxers and I rejoiced at the fact that she was going to reach in and pull my stiff cock out of my boxers.

Yeah right. Think again rook. I forgot I was dealing with a major league caliber ebony woman here.

Instead, Crystal's hands locked onto both sides of the hole and she pulled hard tearing my boxers to shreds from top to bottom.

My freed cock instantly shot up into the air and Crystal immediately wrapped both hands around it and began jacking it slowly. My eyes rolled back into my head overdosing from her aggressiveness, the sensations, and the sight of those brown fingers wrapped tightly around my white shaft.

"Oh, hell yes" Crystal growled as I felt her pulling my cock towards her and semi painfully straight up in the air. Then her whole upper body collapsed onto my crotch.

Just as her thick and wavy black hair splashed into my stomach and erected a visual blockade I felt her warm mouth swallowing my cock whole.

The warmth of her mouth flooded my whole body with heat as I moaned loudly and clutched the top of her head with one hand while the other clawed at the carpet. Crystal swayed her neck side to side as she loudly and sloppily devoured my throbbing cock over and over leaving me in awe from the sensations and the sight of her beautiful black hair gliding back and forth across my stomach. I wanted to see more but I didn't even contemplate complaining.

I heard the beautiful sound of her thick lips popping my cock out of her mouth before feeling my cock snap back down against my stomach.

"You wanna see it don't you, baby" Crystal cooed to me looking up and whipping her hair back behind her.

I told you this fucking girl had ESP.

"I got something I wanna see too" She hissed at me hungrily.

Crystal sat up slightly and leaned forward grabbing my white cock as her 36C ebony breasts towered over my crotch. She took my saliva drenched cock and ran it over her thick nipples poking and grinding them together smearing her saliva from my cock all over her tits. I watched in total awe as Crystal raked my cock over her glistening areolas and rock hard nipples again and again.

In one swift move she then pushed my white shaft into her brown cleavage and used her hands to wrap her firm ebony breasts around my cock. She then snugly pressed her breasts together smothering my white cock with her warm chocolate skin.

"Yeah, baby, that's what I'm talking bout" Crystal purred transfixed at the sight of my white cock surrounded by her dark skin.

"Gotta keep my baby's cock warm" she moaned as she began rocking her upper body front to back fucking my cock with her hot breasts.

The contrast alone was enough to paralyze me but coupled with the warmth of her skin and the look in her eyes it damn near killed me. If she didn't fuck me soon I would be doing 10-15 hard time for rape.

"I used to think" Crystal said looking down and watching the head of my cock appear then disappear into her brown mounds as her tongue licked my stomach hungrily "that I wanted you to fuck me more than anything in the world."

"But now that I am finally with you" she said releasing her breasts and rising up as my now unwrapped cock slapped back into my stomach and her flaming brown eyes met mine head on.

"I know I want to fuck you more than anything else in the world."

I was numb with….hell I don't know what I was numb with. All I know was I felt like I was in a dream and I thanked God for giving me life and this moment.

Crystal was straddling my thighs but moved herself forward until her head was completely over mine. Her hair hung over me like a cocoon. She began kissing me deeply and I grabbed two handfuls of ebony ass and squeezed them with every bit of strength I had.

I expected her to reach back, grab my cock, place it in her slit, and then get to work. But that was just too damn routine and simple for Crystal.

Instead, she leaned forward and dropped her entire upper body on top of me pushing her pelvis into mine while her now extended legs locked onto my hips. She was now laying on me and I could feel her juicy slit leaking all over my throbbing shaft as she worked her way forward in order to get her pussy above my cock.

Crystal was driving her tongue deep into my throat and heaving her heavy breasts into my chest when I felt the stubble of her shaved mound rake against my stomach as it cleared my cock leaving my member throbbing, wet, and isolated.

Then she pushed her pelvis hard into my stomach and began probing backwards as her pussy hunted for my cock.

Crystal slowly started moving her hips backwards and I could feel the heat of her pussy all over me as the head of my cock teasingly banged against and around her gushing slit sending pangs of fiery anticipation into my racing brain. I painfully flexed my aching cock again and again desperate to feel the inner heat I knew was only inches away. Crystal swayed her hips methodically side to side while creeping down even more raking the head of my cock against her slippery mound as my cock began bending from the pressure of her body's weight.

Crystal knew when it was going to happen before I did and she made sure I knew too.

She broke our kiss sighing loudly as an almost helpless veneer washed across her face. Crystal then nodded her head emphatically and burned her lust filled eyes into mine purposefully and eagerly telling me that one last adjustment would erase our plutonic friendship forever.

Crystal's mouth locked into and "O" shape and her eyes consumed mine as I felt her hips adjust and finally bring us together.

The pressure of her weight bending my cock against her skin vanished instantaneously as the head of my cock pierced the lips of her tight pussy and sank inside her warm ebony body.

"Ohhhhh" we both cried out as I felt her hot flesh splitting open and engulfing the head of my cock sending lighting rods of passion spearing through my body.

Crystal moaned loudly and started biting my chin and wiggling her hips down further sinking the head of my cock deeper into her tight canal. My hands kneaded her supple ass tugging and pulling her cheeks down desperately trying to force more of my cock into her.

"Fuck yeah, girl" flew out of my mouth as Crystal hovered over my lower face moaning uncontrollably while our now sweaty upper bodies grinded together and her pussy locked its heat around the two inches of cock she had thus far consumed.

I was fucking afire. I still had six inches to give her and I wanted to prove it. But Crystal was still almost prone on me and the law of physics prevented it. Thus, I knew I had to get Sir Isaac Newton on my side and fast.

My hands flew off her ebony ass and I planted them on the carpet. I began pushing my upper body up raising Crystal with me as I ascended.

The law of gravity then gloriously kicked in as her weight that was on my chest shifted to my crotch and my cock sank deeper into her.

"Ohhh Sean, oh shit baby!" Crystal wailed enthusiastically as two more thick inches of white cock pushed into her tight ebony pussy causing her to whip her arms around my neck and ram her tongue deep down my throat as she moaned relentlessly.

Our juicy lips parted sloppily spilling saliva all over our lips and chins as the four alarm fire her pussy ignited around half my cock spilled into my whole being. Despite my gravity ploy the angle still wasn't right for total immersion and my frustration boiled over almost into anger.

"I want all of it, Crystal" I growled hungrily "Give me all this pussy."

"Oh hell yes, baby!" Crystal bellowed back at me almost pouting as she slammed her hands into my chest pushing me back on my back by force.

Crystal rose up pulling her knees forward causing my cock to retract somewhat but not completely as her hungry and tight pussy kept its meal snugly inside. Once she was in position Crystal flung her hair back behind her brown shoulders and placed her hands squarely on my white chest. Her whole upper body swelled and receded wildly as she panted loudly and eagerly. Then her eyes, those fucking eyes, incinerated me with a look of pure lust and passion.

One minute I was in the fray dictating the action and the next I was on my back paralyzed by her eyes while my heart pounded out of my chest.

My three year fantasy of Crystal was seconds away from coming to a climax and I knew she would finish me off with a bang. I knew she would say something provocative, something massively erotic, something so sexy it should be banned, and something so powerful that it would utterly blow my mind to smithereens as she brought me totally into her body.

She did.

And nothing was ever the same after that.

"I love you, Sean" she said passionately "this pussy comes with my heart, baby."

Boom.

In one fluid pounce Crystal then rammed her body down on top of mine sinking my entire thick, eight inch white cock deep into her tight ebony pussy.

"Aaaggghhh" we both cried out in unison as I felt the heat and power of her flesh wrapping around my whole cock for the first time. My eyes clamped shut and my entire body flexed and then wilted as her body's white hot inner flame spread over me and through me.

Crystal's pussy was so hot yet so warm, so tight yet so wet, so soft yet so hard, and so hers but so totally fucking mine. I belonged there and the feeling her hot pussy gave my cock combined with "I love you" bouncing around in my head reinforced that credo tenfold as each warm cell inside her encompassed me.

Crystal didn't move an inch. She kept my throbbing cock buried inside her to the hilt while her upper body leaned forward and I felt her breasts press against my chest. I opened my eyes and saw only the top of her head and her black hair falling onto me.


Then Crystal raised her face up towards mine and I could see the pain and discomfort on her face. I recoiled in dismay thinking I was hurting her as her nostrils flared and deep wrinkles lined her forehead while her mouth hung open and her face shook and grimaced in anguish. Her eyes were locked tight.

I let go of her ass and immediately put one hand on her neck and the other I placed softly on her cheek caressing them both.

"Are you ok?" I pleaded "Am I hurting you?" I asked panting.

Crystal's eyes opened and the second I saw those brown jewels I knew. She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled violently and then confirmed what her eyes had already told me as surrender replaced anguish in every facial feature she possessed.

"I'm cumming, Sean" she whined helplessly as her face vibrated in my hands and I felt her whole body flex and shudder intensely "I'm cumming, baby" she whispered lovingly.

Every instinct I had told me to thrust up and pulverize her tight pussy while she came.

But this orgasm wasn't sexual. This shit was personal.

Crystal didn't belt out expletives or start thrashing around wildly. She didn't move an inch. Instead, she drove her lethal brown eyes straight into my soul via my shell shocked eyes and made it "crystal" clear that this was more about me, more about her, and more about us, then it was about my cock or her pussy. A blind man would have seen it.

So I didn't move either and just kept her face in my hands. I flexed my engorged cock and watched as her whole body contracted again and again while her eyes fluttered with each contraction and she snuggled her brown cheeks into my white hands and moaned gleefully. I could feel the tight seal of her pussy expanding as her cum washed over my cock ratcheting up my blood pressure with each drop.

Right then the reality of Crystal's whole package, everything about her, from her laugh to her grade point average to her body, all of it, hit me like it was Armageddon and the world was ending. As if there was only one thing I could do that would save the world and my life at that same time.

And now that I was with her, I wanted to live.

"God I love you, baby" I said softly peering into her fluttering eyes.

Crystal heard me say that and her face exploded into a helpless smile as she rode out the final waves of her orgasm panting and semi giggling with joy.

I knew I had scored a direct hit to her heart and that in itself felt just as awesome to me as her pussy did. Three hours ago I would have recoiled in horror and rejected those feelings as being weak and pussy whipped. But Crystal had heinously smashed that ideology forever. Now I happily embraced what I was feeling both inside and out.

Right then, I learned upon reflection, was when I became a man.

Crystal, however, had already come to that conclusion and she wasted no time proving it. My words had unleashed something inside her and now it was manifesting itself in the form of unbridled lust.

She yanked her face out of my hands and rose up pulling my cock slightly out of her while her eyes burned into me like a woman possessed. Then she fell back down on my cock consuming me with her tight ebony pussy as her tits raked across my chest. A look of untamed lust poured out of her and she began fucking me with a slow but powerful purpose.

"Uggghhhhh" we cried out over and over with each thrust as I locked my hands onto Crystal's ample ass guiding her up and down on me. Her pussy sucked my cock into her like a vacuum smothering my white cock like a warm silk sponge as I felt her juices running down my cock to my balls and saturating my pubic hairs. Each time she rose I could feel the chill of the cool air on my shaft only to be erased by the snug warmth of her meat as she impaled herself down on my cock again and again.

Feeling her body firmly pressed against me while mine entered hers reduced me to a bowl of mush inside but made me violently hot at the same time. If we weren't pinned in between the coffee table and the sofa she would have gotten rolled over and fucked into oblivion right then and there. But she had me where she wanted me and all I could do was lay there and let her have her way with me. It was hard God damn work. Smile.

Crystal then grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers and pressed them back slightly over my head. I raised my knees and dug my heels in and she began fucking me with long, powerful thrusts pulling my cock out of her slowly and then slamming herself back on it, grinding and vibrating her hips and ass over and over.

With Crystal now fucking me I realized my Mrs.Robinson fantasy had run its course. It was awesome letting her do her thing but now I was imploding with lust and was eager to establish my own rightful place at the table. Thus, I fired the first shot across her bow.

"You love fucking me don't you, baby?" I declared firmly "You love Sean's white cock up in you, don't you?"

"Ohhh Fuck Yes!!..Yes!!…Yessssss!!" Crystal desperately cried out panting wildly.

"Here it is, baby" I growled thrusting up breaking her rhythm while manhandling her ass downwards and spearing my throbbing cock into her.

"Feel it" I hissed grinding my teeth "Feel me in you, baby, feel me fuck this pussy"

"OOhhhhh Gaaaawwdd Seannnn!" Crystal wailed loudly whipping her head wildly side to side sending her black hair flying all over as her pace intensified.

"Show me baby" I purred "Show me how hungry that black pussy is for my white cock"

My education continued, however, as Crystal then taught me ebony female lesson #1: Never sexually call out an ebony female without confirming beforehand that your libido and stamina are up to the challenge.

Crystal moaned loudly and eagerly as a look of rabid determination consumed her features. There was a power and urgency in her machinations that let me know she wasn't backing down and I was definitely going to get what I asked for. She burned her illegal eyes into mine and then began fucking me at a torrid pace.

"Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Oooohhh" she screamed at me driving her hips violently into me and pounding her tight ebony pussy all over my aching cock .

"Oh shit" I wailed back at her as I felt her warm meat giving way to my thick intruder over and over while the power of her flesh ate away at me.

Seeing her ebony breasts jiggle and slap against my white chest while her hair flew all over was so erotic and so awesome I simply cannot describe it. Crystal started breathing in short bursts and her now familiar 'I am going to cum baby' face lit up my world as she wailed and cried out bouncing up and down on my hard white cock.

DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers