It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her ebony ass and thighs violently slapping into my white thighs bounced off the walls when tragically, at least to me, I felt my spine burning as the avalanche of heat her pussy injected into me began to make its way to my balls rippling to every branch of my body.

I was going to cum. Oh no, fuck no, not yet I said to myself. Oh well, fuck it I thought, live and learn.

But then I found out that I wasn't the only one who knew something about facial expressions.

Damn this girl knew me. Crystal deciphered me and stopped fucking me so hard and instead unlocked my hands and rose up over me as the heat of her pussy encompassed my cock full time while the warmth of her ass settled onto my crotch.

I was blown away by her stopping herself from cumming so she could prolong mine but that was Crystal. She always had my back. It was why she was such a special woman in and out of the bedroom. And why I had no choice but to fall for her.

"Not yet, baby" Crystal said soothingly to me in between labored breaths "Not yet."

Whew. Talk about the cavalry arriving in the nick of time. Crystal may have saved my ego from despair but in doing so she turned the tables on me. Now she was back in charge and she quickly set out to answer my shots across her bow with direct hits of her own.

Crystal placed her hands on my chest and began grinding her hot pussy down on my cock with authority. She arched her back pushing her ebony tits together with her arms and rode me slowly moving her hips in wide circles and front to back grinding my cock deeper and deeper into her oozing pussy.

"It's your pusssssssy, Sean.. Ooohhhhh.. All yours.. Aaaahhhh.. This is your black pussssssssssy, baby" Crystal moaned while rocking on my cock as she swayed her head in opposition to her hips sending her coal black hair swinging side to side.

"You own it" She moaned over and over as she continued grinding me to dust.

I am a voyeur deluxe and there isn't a pleasing sight I can't look at forever but at that second I couldn't take anymore. I had never had so much woman, so much passion, so much eroticism, and so much desire piled on me back to back to back.

I overloaded and felt my body tremble and everything turned black as my eyes unvoluntarily rolled into the back of my head. It was the first time I ever felt every sensation of an orgasm without actually having one.

It was fucking insane.

I heard Crystal making labored giggles as she panted and when I opened my eyes she was smiling proudly. It was her turn to gloat at making me feel so good.

I was happy to know she was proud of herself but I also knew she had geared down to stop me from cumming and I wasn't going to live with that guilt. I rose up and grabbed her ass lifting her pussy entirely off my cock. Crystal whimpered sadly when I slid out but cooperated fully when I kept raising her ass up and up until she was standing over me.

"Keep your feet flat on the carpet, baby" I ordered "and squat down"

"Ohhhh Seannnn" Crystal squealed while descending.

Crystal's hourglass figure and her long legs seemed to open up forever as I watched her pussy lips begin to part as her she bent her knees and lowered her ass more and more.

"Grab my cock, Crystal" I said as she wrapped her brown fingers around my slippery white cock saturated in her juices.

"Now rub it all over your slit baby." I ordered

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooo" Crystal whined helplessly as she began running the head of my white cock over her thick and dripping brown folds. Over and over she ran the shiny head of my cock up to her clit and back down her slit as we watched her puffy lips and folds retract and spring out as my stiff cock raked over them.

Crystal brought her eyes back up to me and they burned into mine with ferocity. Her legs were shaking from the stress of keeping her pussy elevated while her brown body shook from the eroticism of seeing my white cock against her ebony pussy.

My eyes told her 'go ahead baby' and with that she looked back down and then dropped her weight onto my crotch impaling her juicy pussy onto my stiff cock.

"Oooohhhh Gaaawwdd" Crystal belted out in a high pitched voice as the vision of my white cock sinking into her ebony pussy seared into our eyes.

She began eagerly bouncing up and down on my cock as I reached under her brown legs and opened her wider while helping her ascend and descend.

Crystal's pussy gripped my cock with a vengeance and with her getting me so close to exploding before I had since recovered and knew I could now do this pussy justice. I grabbed a hold of her upper thighs and began slamming her body onto mine spearing my cock violently into her as I arched my back and thrust my ass upwards.

Bristling with confidence I then I took another crack at Ebony Female Lesson # 1.

"Fuck me Crystal" I growled at her "Bust that pussy wide open baby"

"Ohhhhh Gaawwd" Crystal screamed back at me "Fuck Yes!!Yes!!Yesssss!!"

"AAggghhh..OOooohhhh" Crystal shrieked over and over as I bottomed out in her molten ebony pussy our skins slapping loudly together. She reached back putting one hand on my knee and the other on the coffee table stabilizing herself and then started fucking me like a woman possessed.

Crystal's face shot towards the ceiling contorting in ecstasy while her arms and legs worked maniacally pushing herself and her pussy to the tip of my cock before shutting down and making every ounce of her body weight fall onto me spearing my thick cock violently into her hungry pussy. Again and again she pounced wildly.

"Get it! Get it! Get it!" Crystal screamed at me impaling herself onto the white cock she had craved for years.

It only took four or five thrusts of this magnitude to light Crystal's rocket and her body began shaking uncontrollably as suddenly her weight fell down on me permanently sinking me deep inside her molten ebony pussy to the limit.

Crystal's whole body vibrated violently and then caved in sending her shoulders inward, her knees inward, and pushing her head down as her hair flew forward.

Then like a flower blooming instantaneously she whipped open her legs, arched her back, and shot her head up screaming

"I'M CUMMMMMMING!! OOHHHH GOD!! OHHH UGGGHHH!!"

I was flush with a combination of pride, redemption, and vindictiveness. I rejoiced at making her cum but Crystal had also trumped me when I first called her out and now my fickle male ego wanted payback.

No justice no peace. Fucking A right.

I arched my back and locked her in place with my hands and began vibrating my hips jack hammering my thick white cock up into her sweet flowing ebony pussy.

"OHHH FUUUCK BAAAABY AAAGGGHHH OHHHHH" Crystal screamed as her hips lunged forcefully front to back grinding her brown mound into my pubic hairs while her gushing pussy coated my cock with the first wave of her hot cum.

I knew Crystal was going to cum forever now and I didn't have the angle to do it properly so I ordered her to do it instead. I reached forward with both hands and opened her slit wide while opening the folds to her clit as well. I could see base of my shiny white shaft being swallowed by her brown folds and juicy pink meat.

"Rub your clit Crystal" I growled hungrily at her "NOW!!"

Crystal's hand flew off the coffee table and smacked down so hard on her pussy that she practically slapped it as she began stroking her clit with such force that her fingernails painfully dug into the base of my cock.

No pain no gain was my mindset.

Crystal's tight ebony body began vibrating even more violently telling me the next wave was about to break.

"Stroke that bubbling clit for your white boyfriend baby" I hissed at her possessed with making her pay for showing me up moments earlier

"Yeah, girl, that's it, stroke it baby and cum all over this white cock." I growled hungrily watching her brown digits sliding up and down her folds feverishly working her throbbing button.

"OOOOHHHH GGAAAAAWWWWDDDD" Crystal screamed loudly

"HERE IT COMES AGAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN" she bellowed thrashing her head and body up and down as her ebony breasts bounced wildly while her hair flew everywhere.

"UUUUGGGGHHHH" She grunted over and over as her body flexed and contracted again pushing more warm cum out of her pulsating pussy and all over my drowning cock. Her body shook forcefully and her face went from agony to ecstasy with each juicy contraction as my ego set out to set things right.

"Who owns this black pussy Crystal" I growled at her "Who owns your black ass"

"You Own It!" Crystal wailed back at me deliriously.

"Say My Name!" I yelled back at her snarling.

"Sean! Oh Fuck This Pussy Sean! Get It! Get It! Sean, Baby Oh Fuck!! AAAGGHH" Crystal cried out clamping her pulsating pussy around my cock as her body trembled and violently pushed out more of her liquid love on to me.

"UUUGGGHHH FUCK!!" She screamed her body spasming uncontrollably while her flowing juices flooded my already saturated pubic hairs.

Crystal rode that wave out and immediately started panting in a way that was a mixture of nervous laughter and sobbing. She looked at me with a loving and startled gaze like she couldn't believe this was happening.

I was feeling her big time on that. Been there and done it.

Making this beautiful black woman cum was awesome but the fallout was that I was now critically turned on and the only cure would be my pounding that ebony pussy as hard as I could.

I sat up and Crystal adjusted and swung her arms and legs around me and we both gasped at the new feeling but it wasn't even close to the contact I required.

"Hold on" I commanded and Crystal wrapped her legs around me in a vice like grip and put her arms around my neck. I put my hands flat on the coffee table and the couch and pushed up until I could get my feet flat and then gently leaned forward putting Crystal on her back. Her brown body exploding into my eyes as the cream colored carpet highlighted her tone.

I pulled back and my cock slipped out of her as I rose to my knees staring at her with fire in my eyes. I grabbed my already torn boxers and yanked ferociously on them ripping them in half and chucking them to the side. Crystal cooed helplessly knowing what was in store for her before making sure I knew too.

"Come get this pussy, boy" Crystal said squirming running her hands provocatively over her entire body and spreading her legs eagerly.

"Fill me, baby" Crystal cooed panting and extending her hands out invitingly "fill this pussy full of cock and cum."

I heard that shit and lost it. I violently pushed the coffee table away from the couch giving us more room and pounced on her slamming my chest into hers and ramming my aching cock into her mocha pussy to the hilt.

"AAAAAhhhh" Crystal wailed as I began tenderizing her ebony pussy with long and determined thrusts while her long ebony legs wrapped around my waist and her arms consumed me in a passionate bear hug. My face was buried in her hair and I could feel her tongue and lips kissing and licking my neck and ear.

I pushed my raging cock into her hot black pussy again and again until I rammed it in and started grinding it hard while giving her my own version of wide circles. Crystal loved that shit.

"Oh God, Sean! Your cock is so good, baby, so fucking good" she hissed

"Nobody fucks like you, Nobody! Oh yes, fuck it, take it, get it!" she bellowed straight into my ear as my hips swirled like a tornado filling her sweet pussy at every possible angle.

"Oh Sean, baby" she then said panting and almost pouting as her nails dug into my back and her heels locked into my ass "You're gonna make me cum again, baby, you're gonna make Crystal cum all over your cock again."

Shit. I was going to make "Crystal" cum. She just had to say that. I could have withstood "me" or "my pussy" or even "my black pussy." But the second I heard her say her name, due to the totality of its fantasy value to me, it smashed the mental blockade I had in place allowing me to keep my stamina in line. The second I heard it I felt everything collapse and my balls told my brain point blank: "Houston, we have a problem."

I rose up and burned my eyes into her and Crystal piled even more on.

"Please Fuck Me, Baby! Fuck Me Hard!!" She cried out desperately "Make my pussy bleed!"

I went berserk with lust. I viciously slammed my cock into her and Crystal's pussy muscles instantly contracted fanatically around it. She began thrusting back at me and when our sweaty bodies met there was an explosion of pure sexual savagery that turned us into animals as we started bouncing backwards and sideways from the force of our violent collisions.

This was the contact I required.

"AAAGGGHHH UUUGGGHHH OOOgggghhhh" Crystal screamed as she started climaxing again. I felt her lifting us off the carpet as her ass and back arched upward unleashing torrents of her warm cum all over me. I could feel her pussy throbbing and her insides getting even wetter and warmer while her screams pierced my ears and boosted my ego.

Then I felt the power of the her passion rolling through my body with uncontrollable force.

I was on the brink and knew it.

I reached back frantically and grabbed Crystal's left leg and then her right putting my forearms under her knees and then pressing my weight forward until my hands were next to her shoulders and her feet were straight in the air. Our faces were only inches apart.

This position was a win/win for both of us because Crystal wanted to look in my eyes when I came while I wanted to pound her pussy into extinction.

With that I started pile driving my white cock into Crystal's hot ebony pussy as fast and as deep and as hard as I could. I could feel my balls banging against her ass crack as my raging cock punished her willing pussy again and again.

Our contrasting skins slapped loudly together while she screamed and I grunted at the brutality of my hard thrusts. But it was Crystal's eyes, those fucking eyes, that just reached into me and stole my whole being.

"Cum with me, Sean!" Crystal belted out as her vibrating ebony face became locked in helpless anguish holding back her next wave so it could meet mine head on.

"Cum with me, baby!" She begged.

Everything blurred into slow motion as the enormity of what I was feeling and seeing smashed my consciousness. My mouth was wide open and I could feel my face contorting as I felt my body recoil in preparation for unleashing everything I had.

I wanted to warn her and tell her I was cumming. I wanted to be thoughtful and responsible since we weren't using protection but my brain and mouth weren't working.

It didn't matter. Crystal already knew and she already knew where she wanted it.

"In me, baby!" Crystal shrieked "I want your cum in me! Cum in meeeeeeee!"

"UGGHH GOD" She screamed clamping her hands powerfully and firmly on my ass locking me inside her as her orgasm overcame her. Crystal's climaxing ebony pussy squeezed my cock with such vengeance that it literally started sucking the cum right out of me.

"OOHHH I'M CUMMING!!" Crystal screamed "SEAN! SEAN UGGHH!!"

My body started quaking and everything inside me imploded instantaneously.

Dreams do come true.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH" I screamed savagely as I unleashed my first stream of hot cum into Crystal's climaxing ebony pussy. Crystal dug her fingernails into my ass pulling me deeper into her and encouraging me on.

"Yes!! Yes, Baby!! All of it!! Give me all of it!!" She roared whipping her head side to side moaning and smiling deliriously. I arched my back plowing my spitting cock into her pushing out a seemingly endless load of my milky cum deep into her drowning pussy.

I swear to God time stood still and as we came together.

Burst after burst of my hot seed shot inside her while she exploded all around me and all I could see was the pleasure on her face and the pride in her eyes. One just fed the other and my mind went into total lockdown to the point where I couldn't hear or comprehend what I was seeing and doing. It was so good it didn't seem real.

"OHHH UUGGHH" I growled over and over spraying my creamy cum inside her warm confines as our bodies shook and floundered in ecstasy. How I could cum so much after the epic blowjob she gave me hours earlier still baffles me to this day. I just know my balls kept reloading and Crystal's pussy kept sucking it out of me with unbridled hunger. I never came so good or so hard in my life. I didn't want it to ever end and even when it did, it didn't matter.

I kept going anyway. I thought I was still cumming but had no idea if anything was coming out of my cock anymore. I just kept pumping her and pumping her and pumping her.

A moment later it was obvious that I wasn't shooting anymore and she had maxed out as well but I kept going nonetheless. I freed her pinned legs from my forearms and Crystal happily wrapped them around my waist again. Fatigue slapped me down hard and my thrusts slowed considerably but something inside me kept telling me over and over to push into her just one more time. Just one more time. Just one more time.

It was her.

It was Crystal making me push into her again and again.

It was her soul telling me through her eyes and love struck expression that even though the fireworks had passed, she wanted me there. Inside her body. Inside her heart. Inside her soul. Inside her life. She didn't want me to leave any of them. We gazed into each other's eyes totally surrendering everything.

Everything.

My body gave out before my mind did as I fell onto Crystal like a rag doll totally spent and totally hers. Our sweaty bodies kept twitching as she wrapped her legs around me jealously keeping me inside her. Our cum began slowly seeping down her inner thighs and onto the carpet.

We didn't say anything. We didn't have to. I lifted my head and we started kissing softly while we stayed wrapped into each other.

After a few minutes I became conscious of the fact that I was completely on top of her. I tried to lift myself off her so my weight wouldn't be uncomfortable to her but Crystal then proved to me by what she said next that all women, no matter what color, are all alike.

"No, baby" Crystal purred "Don't go" she said squeezing me harder with all her limbs and strangling my softening cock with her pussy lips.

I was exhausted and happily collapsed back on her. Crystal then started softly kissing my neck until she got to the space between my shoulder blades and my neck. She kissed that spot over and over until it finally dawned on me that she wasn't kissing it but sucking on it.

"Girl, what the hell are you doing?" I asked chuckling knowing she was giving me a hickey.

Crystal started giggling but giggling with her mouth full. I heard her lips smack loudly breaking the seal on my neck. I rose to look at her and Crystal was beaming with pride staring at her handy work on my neck.

"Oh no you didn't" I said grinning and shaking my head in shocked disbelief.

"You bet your ass I did" Crystal said proudly while smiling ear to ear

"I just had to mark the man who just made awesome love to me"

"The man who just gave me the fuck of my life"

"My man." Crystal said confidently while smiling.

"Jesus, why don't you just lift your leg and pee on me too while you're at it?" I said still shaking my head and smiling trying to remain "cool" despite the fact that the words she just said to me made me want to jump up and do an end zone dance like I was White Shoes himself.

"I would have but your cock is in the way" Crystal shot back as we both burst out laughing.

I eventually rolled off her and we grabbed some pillows and a blanket off the couch and snuggled on the carpet. I laid on my back while Crystal draped herself on me resting her head on my chest. It blew me away how easily we made the transition from having sex to being how we always were. Nothing changed. And that was the simple greatness of it.