It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie won't do that again, or anything like it.
4.4k words
4.02
117k
35
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers

About ten o'clock Friday morning Mike received a call at his desk from Tom, "Hey Mike? How's it all working out?"

"Good Tom. Everything is going along as planned and everybody has been so predictable. Even Debbie, she's acting exactly the way I thought she would. They are making it almost too easy?"

"Very good. Great in fact. Like I said in the beginning, you know your wife. Anyway, come on up and give me a detailed report. And Mike? We shut down that sight Wednesday, like you wanted. So, I had the audio from Debbie's desk, the president and CFO's offices sent to another site. All four are gathered in the president's office right now. They should get around to gloating over last Saturday night in a few minutes."

"OK Tom, I have a call into Janet's attorney to verify service to her husband, tonight. I'll call and have their call sent to your office. Be up there in a couple of minutes."

Mike entered Tom's office just as Keith was asking the other three if they knew anything about his wife and Mike leaving the party while they were doing Debbie. Tom looked up from his desk, "Hey Mike, you just missed their morning gloat session. They still think that they pulled it all off right under their wives and your noses. They're even talking about a rerun around Valentine's Day."

"Well boss, they all four have a rude awakening coming this evening. That lawyer was just getting into his office when I called. Dan is set to be served between six and seven this evening. Get this Tom, the lawyer is Janet's brother. He told me that they filed for annulment yesterday. However, get this, Dan is going to be invited over to his parents home on Saturday afternoon. When he gets there he will find his parents and sisters with their husbands. Janet, her parents, brother and sister-in-law will also be there. They will all have viewed the video by time he shows up. I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall in that house, tomorrow."

Tom leaned back in his chair and laughed, "Talk about being on the hot seat. He's going to wish he had never even thought about sticking that thing into Debbie. How's she doing?"

"Oh, my sweet Debbie. She's been very affectionate, cooperative and sexy as she can. But Tom? Guilt is eating her alive. I think she knows that I know and that we bugged the whole thing. She just doesn't know when the other shoe will drop and how hard it will fall." They both chuckled, then returned to the conversation between the four executives.

Friday, late afternoon. Debbie hustled around the kitchen preparing Mike's favorite dish, sirloin steak, baked potato, tossed green salad with thousand island dressing. Served with a glass of chilled Cabernet Sauvignon. When Mike's mother dropped by to take the kids until Sunday evening Debbie knew that he was about to deal with her activities last Saturday night. After six days in purgatory, she only hoped that serving him his favorite dish might lessen, if only a little bit, whatever he had planned. Unaware that during that same day, DVD's had been delivered to the three executive's wives. That the shit was about to hit the fan in their households about the same time it would hit the fan for Debbie. Stomach tied up in knots, she had prepared herself just a salad.

Debbie had just finished setting the table and was lighting the candle when Mike came into the house from the door into the garage.. He immediately commented, "Wow, sure smells good in here." Giving his wife a little kiss "Hello" he asked, "What's the special occasion?"

She gave him that little smile that started his love affair with her and that he found so disarming. Debbie purred, "You mentioned this morning that maybe we should work on another child before ours get much older. Well, an egg came tumbling down as I left work today. I picked up a little test kit on the way home and yeah, it's there."

He acknowledged her comments with a smile. Then, noticing only one steak in the frying pan, he asked, "Where's the second steak?"

"Oh Mikey, I'm not very hungry, right now. I'll just have a salad..."

Mike looked at his wife. Debbie still could not hold eye contact for more than a few seconds. He knew that his loving wife was not stupid. That she was in fact one sharp lady. She had gotten caught up in doing something very stupid. Now, she was trying everything she could think of to minimize the impact of her anticipated discipline. Finishing his meal, Mike pushed back from the table and said, "Deb? That was fantastic. You are an excellent cook. That steak was just like I like it, well done but still juicy. There's not many that can do that." She beamed. Then her husband asked, "Whatcha wearin' under those culottes?"

Debbie blushed, then in a raspy whisper, "Nothing."

Reaching over and hooking his finger into the ring at the top of the zipper, he pulled it down to her waist and said, "No bra!" Then when the zipper hit bottom, he said, "No panties either. You're right about that, nothing under there." He stood up put out his hand and said, "Come with me my darling wife, mother of our children. I have something to show you." As she stood up, he pushed the garment off her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor by the table, saying, "You won't need that for awhile."

Mike led his wife into the family room where they had the largest TV they could find mounted on the wall. Making this a very graphic experience for Debbie. The web cams used had only been on the market for about three months. The audio part of them could pick up the proverbial pin drop on the order side of the room. The video, with its zoom qualities on HD big screen TV would make it seem like they were right there in the same room. Where the other couples were watching only the scenes that pertained to them, Debbie would see it all. She would watch forty five minutes of herself getting it twice from four men at six different perspectives. Then watch as her husband did the three wives, twice each from four different perspectives.

Debbie stood in the middle of the room, between Mike and the TV. As he picked up the remote, he motioned toward one of the couches, "Have a seat, my lovely naked lady."

Having a good idea what was coming, Debbie walked to the couch whimpering, "Mikey? I'm ah, I'm sorry..."

He put his finger up to his lips and said "Shhh, set down and just watch..."

Once the TV was on, he brought up the DVD's menu and clicked on section one. The scene opened with Debbie in position and Keith aiming his erected cock at her waiting pussy. An instant later, he slammed it into her. He was followed by Randy shoving his cock into Debbie's month. Eyes glued to the TV screen she gasped at the sight of herself impaled on two strange cocks, "Oh Mikey, I'm so sorry!! I, ah I, ah, I can explain..."

Again, Mike held up his finger by his lips, "Shhh, just watch. I want you to watch and see for your self what has made your husband very angry with you and hurt him very deeply. Also, it has severely challenged my trust in you. But, we will deal with that later." She looked at him with horror in her eyes, tears began to flow. She realized that all she could do at that time was to watch as the four men treated her like a whore.

Except for Debbie's sobs, husband and wife sat in silence for the remaining part of section one. Mike clicked back to the DVD menu. She broke the silence with again trying to apologize. In a whimpering small voice she said, "Mike? I'm so very sorry... But, but, I can explain..."

Mike stood up and raised his voice a bit, "Explain what?!? That you did something very stupid, well beyond simply naughty? Something that threatens the very foundation of our marriage? That you allowed four men to fuck you like a whore? Knowing full well that it would hurt and anger your husband?!? More than hurt, devastate I think is the word here!"

Eyes cast down, shuffling her feet, she ask in a contrite tone, "Mikey? I'm sorry... Are you gonna divorce me?" Now feeling the effects of the reality of it all.

Peeling off his clothes, he exclaimed, "Some say I should. But, no babe, not a chance of that. For one, I love my wife. Two, up to now she has been an exceptional wife. Three, she is a fantastic mother. So, I would not do anything like that to her or our children. However, my dear wife, before the evening is over you will feel some discipline. More importantly, you will soon know in your heart, just how very deeply you have hurt your husband." Now naked like her, he said, "I called your father..." She gasp, realizing that her husband and her father had become very close friends. They were close even before she and Mike were married. He continued, "I didn't tell him exactly what you did. Just that it was bad enough to destroy our marriage, if we let it."

Mike walked over to the fireplace mantle. She gasp again and froze, remembering that when they were kids and did something very bad, they caught a ping pong paddle on a bare butt. When he turned toward her, that is exactly what he had in his hand. He laid the paddle on the coffee table and said, "Hank told me that he used one of these for something of this magnitude. One swat for each infraction, on a bare butt."

Remembering very well how bad one or two swats hurt, she jumped up and whined, "No Mikeee, please." She grabbed her bare behind with both hands, "Not that, please, can't we work this out some other way. I'll never do it again, never, ever again, I, I ah I promise, pleeease?"

He motion for her to come closer. When she was in front of him, he pushed her to her knees and said, "First, your husband is going to show you that he can fuck his wife like a whore, too." Like a sledge hammer, his words slammed into her very being. Her head snapped up and her wide eyes met his angry glare. He demanded, "Get it all in your mouth and suck it up, just like you did for them!"

She took his cock in one hand and whined, "Mikeee? I'm so very sorry..."

In a tone Debbie had never heard from him, he said firmly, "No words, just action. Suck it up, hard and ready. I know from personal experience and watching you in action that you do are an expert at that. So, get to it."

Debbie realized that it would be best if she just did as she was told. So, she went on to do the best job she had ever done for him. When she had it up and ready, he placed both of his hands behind her head and shoved his cock in balls deep, down her throat. When he released her, she sat back on her feet, choking and gasping for air.

Again, in a stern tone, he commanded her , "On your feet!" He led her over to the back of one of the couches. "Keep your arms out straight and lean over, grab the back of the couch." After she had obeyed him, he commanded, "Spread your legs!" With her legs spread, he thrust two fingers into her pussy. "Already wet. I guess I could make something of that. But, it's best we don't go there..." With that he slammed his cock into her waiting pussy, balls deep on the first stroke. Gripping her shoulders, he went on to pound her pussy, mercilessly. She grunted each time his hips met her upper thighs and butt, "Ugh, Ugh, Mikee?, Ugh, Ugh, I'm so sorreee, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh..."

Without any regard for her pleasure, he pounded her pussy until he exploded deep within her womb. With an egg in place, he was positive that the impregnation process had begun. Saturday morning there would be a pregnancy test waiting for her on the kitchen table.

Still gripping her shoulders, Mike held his wife firmly against his hips until his ejaculation was complete. He ordered her to lay on the couch facing the ceiling. Thrusting a pillow under her hips, he then stated harshly, "Lay there for awhile and let those critters find the right tube." He sat down by her feet and said, "There will be some rules and conditions set down in lieu of trust. We will start working on them tomorrow right after lunch. Sunday afternoon, we will write your letter of resignation. It will include some points that Tom Collins, Eric Strauser, chief of security and our legal department wants in there. Also Debra, my dear loving wife, I was informed this morning that I have been in fact named to succeed Charlie Stevens as Vice President of Development and Production.

Debbie's eyes widened. She placed a hand over her lips and gave out with a heavy gasp, then said, "Oh Mike, no. Does the board know about me and all of this? That's what we have been working for since you joined S&M. Mike, I'm so sorry."

"Shhh, Relax Debra. The Board doesn't know, but Tom does and I'm sure Cindy does by now. Tom was in it with me from the beginning, Wednesday before the party. He authorized all the installations, sending in our best installers with our most recently developed technology. Your desk, David and Keith's offices are still bugged for audio."

Gasping at his last remark about the audio bugs, Debbie began to chuckle, then laugh, "That phone company guy that came through checking lines.... He wasn't even from our phone company. Oh gawd... I shoulda warned them, I shoulda known you would find out about it.. I'm so sorry husband of mine..."

Looking over her body spread out on the couch, pussy facing the ceiling, Mike said calmly, "Tom and Cindy have invited us over for supper next Wednesday evening. You will prove to them that you have what it takes to be the wife of one of Tom's vice presidents."

Debbie raised up on her elbows, "Mike, no?!? I can't face them right now. I, I ah, I don't have anything to wear. Mike no, please! Not yet, pleease?"

"Tomorrow afternoon we will hit the malls and anywhere else you can think of to find an outfit for you. Something that make you feel food about your self. Something expensive." He stood up, "I gotta take a leak, then we'll begin your discipline." Returning Mike felt that the load he had deposited in his wife had taken effect. So, he picked up the paddle, sat in one of the stools at the breakfast bar and said, "Come here, Debra."

Debbie stood up and started slowly toward her husband, thinking, "Nothing good comes out of it when he calls me Debra." As the naked woman approached him, hands on her butt, eyes on the paddle, she whined, "Mikeee? Please, daddy only gave us on or two..."

"Come here!" he commanded, pointing to his right side. "Debra?!? I know for a fact that you never did anything of this magnitude in your entire eighteen years of living with your parents." He pulled her down over his lap, arms dangling off his left side, legs dangling off his right side, "You get one swat for every time you let them have your body, including last summer."

Debbie turned her head toward her husband, "That's twel..." Whack, Whack. "OOOOW, OOOOW!!" Whack, Whack, "OOOOW!! OOOOW!! OOOOW!!" The four swats came down on alternating butt cheeks.

Then Mike gave her one on both cheeks. When Debbie stopped screaming, he said calmly, "That's for not telling me about last summer, and the Christmas party."

"Mikey?? I'm so sorry. No more pleease? It hurts!! Oh, it hurts so bad!!" After four more swats, she was screaming, begging him to stop. Admittedly, the next four were about half as hard as the first eight. However, on a raw butt, even a touch would be painful.

Mike removed his left hand from the small of her back. Tears flowing, Debbie immediately stood up and started dancing around the room screaming, "OOW, OOW, OOW, that hurt, damn that hurt." Then stopping on the other side of the room, she glared at Mike and shouted, "OOOW. Michael? That hurt." Then she touched her butt with both hands. However, that only made it hurt worse. "OOW! It hurts, Mikeee! I'm sorry. I'll never, ever do anything like that again. I promise Mikeee..."

Standing up, watching her, Mike said, "Oh I'm quite positive that you won't. Annd, I'm quite sure that you are now very sorry that you even let it happen. However, I'm not entirely convinced that you are sorry that you let it happen, or that you got caught." Mike motioned toward the end of the couch, facing the TV. "Come here. I know you can't sit down. So, stand here next to the couch and face the TV." He opened the menu and clicked on the DVD's second section. "Now, my loving wife, you will find out just how much of a heartache you've given me." The scene opened with Sharon raising from sucking on Mike's cock. It went onto Mike eating her pussy, then ramming his cock in to the hilt.

Debbie gasped in horror at what she was watching. Things became even worse when Sharon made it clear that she was beginning to enjoy what Mike was doing to her. "Nooo!! Michael, nooo! Oh my gawd, you didn't!!" screamed Debbie. Then Sharon went into an orgasm. Debbie dropped to her knees, sat back on her feet, buried her face in her hands, then began to sob and wail, Then she screamed at him, "No, no you didn't Mike. Pleease Mike, no..."

Mike was thinking that it was good that they didn't have any close neighbors because, if they did the cops would have been here long ago. Then, he looked over at her and said, "Oh come on, Deb! I watched you get fucked eight times. It hurt like hell, but I still watched the whole thing. So, come on, buck up."

Debbie looked up again just in time to watch Sharon get it off in the "cowgirl" position. She recognized immediately that it was the same action as their wedding night when she gave her virginity up to Mike and many times since. In addition to that, Debbie realized that she had driven her husband to do what he was doing to Sharon. Sending her into another fit of sobbing and wailing.

Looking up at the TV in time to watch Shelly drop her robe and invite Mike to use her massive breast, Debbie again gasped in horror. As Mike grasp Shelly's breasts and complimented her on their size and shape, Debbie wailed, "Oh my gawd, not Shelly, too..."

"Just like Sharon, I took Shelly and Gina, too, twice each. Janet watched the video of the five of you and went right to divorce. All three offered one more round for the picnic. But, I didn't think it would be necessary. What do you think, Deb?"

"It hurts, Mikey, it's breaking my heart, an' an', Oh Mikey!!! I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. We shouldn't have gone to the party..."

"I don't think for a second that it is all your fault, Debra. If you wouldn't have gone to the party, those four asses would plan another, or just did you right there in the office."

"Yes my husband, you are probably right about that..." Just then Mike penetrated Shelly and Debbie buried her face back into her hands. Where she continued to scream, sob and wail. She looked back at the screen when Shelly told Mike that she would suck him up for the next session. Debbie remembered a conversation between herself, Shelly, Sharon and Sharon's mother when Shelly made it clear that she had never performed oral sex. That she planned to die without having that particular experience. Now, Debbie watched as Shelly went down on Mike. She sat back on her feet in shock when she heard Shelly ask Mike to do her like David did Debbie at the Christmas party.

Watching the sessions with Gina sent Debbie almost into catatonic shock. Mike knelt down next to his wife, "You alright Deb? Your not going to faint on me, are you?" He brought her head down to her knees, held it there for awhile, then brought it back up.

Arms dangling at her sides, barely coherent, Debbie stared at the TV "I, I ah, ah, ah... I ah, I don't know what I expected to get out of that. But ah, it was more than what they did to me." Then in a total whine, "All I got out of it was a sore vagina. Now, all I have is a sore butt and a shattered heart." She shed more tears, then continued, "Mikeee? You made them enjoy it. They had orgasms like you give me! It's not fair!! I know I deserve everything what I got. But, But, Oh Mikeee... It's just not fair, just not fair..."

"It never is, my love, it never is fair. But, I guess you'll never do anything like that again, will you?" said Mike in a consoling tone.

bucksilver
bucksilver
424 Followers
12