It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

In a little girl tone, she admitted, "Nooo, never, ever... It cost to much, way to much. I hurt, Mikeee, all over. Ohhh Mikeeee? I love you an' an' I'm so sorreee. Now, I know how much it hurts, how much I hurt you. An', an' that hurts, too. Ohhh, my heart hurts worse than my butt!!" With that Mike had to surpress a little smirk. Body aching, butt burning, heart broken, her mind began to clear and focus on the magnitude of what she had done and her husband's actions as a result. She stood up, still watching Mike with Gina. He stood up next to her. She turned to him, wrapped her arms around and asked, "Michael? What do we do to fix it? I mean well, what do you want me to do to repair our marriage? An', an' what do we do to mend our broken hearts?"

Drawing her up onto her tip toes and as close as he could, Mike kissed his now trembling wife. Feeling that her marriage was slipping through her fingers, she clung to him tightly and kissed him back. As they kissed he walked them to an over stuffed chair. He sat down in the chair, breaking their kiss. She went to her knees, still clinging to him as if she were to let go, her marriage would dissolve. He ran his fingers up and down her back and into her hair. Then in a tone more like her loving husband, he said, "As I told you earlier my dear Debra, I love you way to much to ever let you go. But, listen to me carefully, I will not tolerate that kind of behavior from my wife, ever again. Nor do I expect our children to tolerate that kind of behavior from their mother. To include the child I'm sure I have planted in you, tonight. We have done a very good job of keeping this whole mess from the children. However, if it ever happens again, they will know. I'll make sure they do know all the facts. It is not to ever happen again..."

Debbie's head laying on Mikes chest, she immediately rose up on her elbows, "It won't, It won't, I promise, Oh Mikey, I promise it will never ever happen again, or nothing like it!! Ah, Michael?" The promises came in the matter of fact, you can bank on it tone of his wife. The question came in the tone of a pleading little girl. She continued in the same tone, "Ah, can... Can you forgive me? Pleeease..?"

Mike looked into the pleading, defeated eyes of his wife, "Yes my dear Debra, I forgive you for what you have done. I forgive you for not telling me about the picnic. Also, I forgive you for going to the party knowing that I was onto you."

Thank you, my loving husband..." Butt still buning and aching, heart still in pieces, Debbie laid head head back down on his chest. Finding quite a bit of comfort, redemption and security in his words of forgiveness.

Running his fingers up and down her back, Mike asked, "Debra? Will you please forgive me for what I did with those three women?"

Debbie's snapped back up elbows, making eye contact with her husband, she exclaimed, "But, Mikey? That was my fault. You, you ah, you wouldn't have done what you did if..."

Placing two fingers over her lips, "Debbie? My beautiful, loving wife, do you forgive me?"

Maintaining eye contact, she finally purred, "Yes, Michael, yes my loving husband, I forgive you. I forgive you... I love you Michael, with all the pieces of my broken heart, I love you." She laid her head back down on his chest. A few minutes later, she felt his cock twitch against her tummy. She looked up at him and smiled.

Running his fingers into her hair, he said, "I know one thing for sure, my dear wife. You still turn me on. Just like our wedding night."

Slipping down a little further, she ran her tongue around the head of his cock and said, "I'll get him up. But, let's do it in any other position other than on my back. I don't think I can handle that right now."

He laughed, "Okay then, climb up on it and take it for a ride, like a cowgirl." Then in a bit of an old west dialect, he growled, "Now hear this, woman. You ain't done suckin' an' I ain't done fuckin' here t'night an' tomorra. Not by a long shot. So, git it up, an' git on it!"

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers
12