It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 04

Story Info
Debbie will not ever do anything like that, again!
6k words
3.98
119.6k
49
69

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

This is the conclusion of this series. As with chapters two and three, it continues where the previous chapter ended. Therefore, the reader needs to read chapters 1-3 before reading this chapter.

Saturday Morning - 7 am

Realizing that her husband would sleep until eight thirty or nine, Debbie skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, feeling good about it all. She was still Missus Michael Morgan and that was all that really mattered. Her butt still ached and burned, pussy lips still swollen and red as her butt from the torrid sex she had received the night before and earlier that morning. With a smile, she ran her tongue over her lips, thinking, "I can still taste him." Entering the kitchen she said to herself, "I wonder if I still have that recipe for that cowboy breakfast. One like he enjoyed when we were on our way to Yosemite Park, during our vacation in California." Drawing out her box of recipes, she said, "Let's see if I can find that recipe that the cook gave me." She opened the box as she walked over to the kitchen table. Taking a seat, she began going through the breakfast recipes. Finding the one she wanted, she looked it over to determine what was needed. Home made biscuits, gravy, eggs, ham and country fries. She smiled, thinking, "A fitting breakfast for her cowboy whose cock she had ridden so long and hard the night before."

When Debbie closed the box, she noticed the pregnancy test that Mike had placed on the other side of the table during the previous evening. Smiling, she stepped around to the other side of the table, opened her robe, dropped her panties and took the test. It verified something she felt when she was in the shower. Having been this way three times before, it was nice to see it verified "scientifically" that she was indeed pregnant. She then laid the tester on its box at Mike's place at the table.

-----------------------------------

A little before five pm that Saturday, Mike and Debbie returned from shopping for an outfit for her to wear at dinner the following Wednesday. "Mikey? Make a pot of coffee and I'll change into my new outfit." When she returned, he was in the living room waiting from her with two cups of coffee.. She stepped out into the middle of the room, did a three sixty and purred, "What do you think?"

Mike looked her over thinking, "Yes ma'am, you look fantastic." Then he said, "What I think doesn't really matter. How you feel is what matters.."

Debbie gave her husband a big beautiful smile and purred, "I feel like a million dollars" Then asked, "Ah Mikee? What did it all cost?"

Raising to his feet, he brought a cup of coffee to her, "Don't ask, my dear. The fact that it makes you feel good about yourself... Well, it's worth every penny. Do you think that you can handle dinner at the Collin's home next Wednesday?"

"Yes Mike, I think so." she purred holding the coffee cup in both hands. Taking a sip, she said, "As long as I am there with my, oh so handsome husband."

They sat their cups down, wrap their arms around each other and kissed.. When the kiss ended, the front door chimes rang. Mike said, "Go get changed and I'll answer that." On his way to the door Mike thought, "It has rained all day, who could be out in this weather?" Checking the peep hole in the door, he found Rachel Cohen. Not hesitating to open the door, He exclaimed, "Shelly? Get in here! It's wet and cold out there!"

Folding her umbrella, Shelly said, "Wet and cold, don't I know it." Placing the umbrella in the rack by the door, she removed her coat. As she handed it to Mike, she said, " That putz, that stupid, arrogant putz, David pulled a double standard on me. He tells me that what you and I did could destroy our marriage. That what he did to Debbie was just a, ah.." she waived her hand in the air, "A man thing. Yeah, right. Mike? I don't have anywhere else to go. I walked out last night, late, drove up the interstate about a hundred miles. Found a motel at one of those off-ramps with the gas stations and fast food places. I forgot the off-ramp and I can't even tell you which interstate..."

"Well Shelly, you are very welcome here." Mike said as he hung up her coat.. Peaking outside, he asked, "Where's your car?"

"I left it over at Denny's"

"That's more than a mile from here. Did you take a cab?"

"No Mike, I walked. Ah, walking in the rain can be refreshing. It can clear your head. But, it took a lot longer than I thought and I didn't plan on getting slashed by cars."

About that time Debbie returned, "Shelly?!? What's wrong Why are you here and not at home on this dreadful day?"

Mike wrapped his arm around Debbie's shoulders, "Shelly walked out on David after he pulled a double standard on her. She doesn't have anywhere else to go."

Debbie looked Shelly over, "Of course you are welcome here. But, Shelly? You are soaked from waist down!"

Mike replied for Shelly, "She walked over from Denny's, leaving her car there."

Debbie shook her head, "Shelly? That's a long walk on a rainy day. You need a nice warm bubble bath. Our guest room comes with a tub that is just the ticket. Give Mike the keys to your car and we'll go get it while you enjoy your bath. We'll park it in the garage, so no one will know you are here." After Shelly handed her purse to Mike, Debbie took her by the hand and as they walked to the bedroom, Debbie said, "I'm really sorry about all this..."

"Oh don't be sorry about anything, Debbie. It's my putz of a husband and those other three smucks that need to be doing the apologizing here. Dumb asses..."

As Debbie led Shelly into the bathroom, she said, "Yeah, you're right about that." Then as she started the water in the tub and added bubble bath crystals, Debbie said, "Get out of those wet clothes. I'll get you a robe you can use before and after your bath."

With her car safely in the garage and Shelly out of the bath, the three of them gathered at the hearth by the fireplace insert. Debbie had brought in the coffee pot. So, all three grabbed a cup of coffee. Debbie leaned against the mantle and the other two sat in chairs by the hearth. Shelly said, "I hope you arn't too mad at me for doing what I did with your husband."

Debbie took a sip of coffee, then said, "Oh no, Shelly. I'm not angry with you, Sharon, or Gina. I fully understand why you did it. It broke my heart into a million pieces and it still hurts like hell, but I understand. Mike made me watch that part twice after he made me watch what we did at the party. Then, he gave me a spanking. That's after he proved to me that he could fuck me even harder and deeper then any of them did."

Smiling, but not wanting to laugh, Shelly asked, "He gave you a spanking?"

"Oh yeah." said Debbie. "That's after he knocked me up higher than a kite. Thirteen swats. One for each time they fucked me and one for not telling him about the picnic.. That's why I can't sit down for very long periods. I have a burning, aching butt and a very badly broken heart. However Shelly, it sure has cleared my head and got my thinking straight. I know in my broken heart that I will never ever do anything like that again."

"Well, I guess there's always some upside to something like this." said Shelly. Then she asked, "Your pregnant?"

Debbie beamed, "Yes, as a matter of fact I am. My husband had provided me with a test this morning. But, I knew while I was in the shower before I took the test. After you've had a couple of kids, you just know it. I think my husband knows my cycle better than I do."

Shelly asked, smiling, "How many will that make?"

Debbie held up four fingers, "Four."

Shelly took a sip of coffee, "That's neat. we had four, all out of the house now. But, I wouldn't have done it any other way, it was fun. But yeah, you've got quite a man there. Also, it says a lot about you, Debbie. Many women would have run off to the cops screaming spousal abuse. Others would have grabbed the kids and run home to mommy and daddy. So, now I know why you are standing there and not sitting with your husband."

Debbie chuckled, "I might try to sit down here in a few minutes. But, ah, I didn't even think about going to the cops. And, going to my parents... well, let's just say that would be like jumping from the pot into the fire." She nodded toward Mike, "He's one of my dad best friends and hunting buddies. Besides, my parents taught me to always be ready to stand up and take your punishment for doing stupid things. Especially when it hurts someone you love. I think I lost sight of all that some how. But, my husband has cleared things up real well. As the song goes, 'I can see clearly now'."

Shelly smiled and shook her head, "It can be very easy to do, very easy to get caught up into something like this. It has started some weaker women down the slut road. Others have gone frigid. Umm anyway, I want to thank you guys for opening your home to me... Ah, mind if I stay the weekend? Let David squirm a little more."

Mike reached over and touched Shelly's arm and said in a comforting tone, "Stay as long as you need to, as long as you want." Debbie echoed Mike.

The three chatted for a while. Mike rose to place another log on the fire just as the front door burst open and the Morgan children came storming into the house. Followed by Mike's mother, carrying three pizzas, asking, "Anybody ready for supper?"

----------------------------------------------

When Debbie arrived at her employer's offices on Monday, she did not go straight to her desk as she had for the previous ten years. She stopped by the personnel and payroll offices and gave them copies of her resignation. As soon as she did arrive at her desk, David dashed out of his office, "Debbie, ah Missus Morgan, I ah I'm so very sorry for what I did at the Christmas party. Ah..."

Folding a copy of her resignation once, Debbie turned to face her immediate supervisor. Handing him the paper in her hand, she stated empathically, "I'm quite sure that you are, David and I am too. Now I know just how much it hurt my husband. I had to watch the whole thing. All four of you doing me. Then I had to watch my husband do it with three of your wives , twice. He made me watch that part, twice! He gave me a spanking after watching the first part. I still can't sit down for long periods. But, that wasn't the worst of it all. The second part just broke my heart. It still hurts like hell..."

"I'm really so very sorry..." David said as he folded out the sheet of paper. After reading the heading and a few sentences, he threw himself into the closest chair and whined, "No, no, no, Debbeee please... Not now, not today. Pleease stay through next month, pleeease..."

"It's out of my hands, David. Mike has been promoted to vice president and he says we really don't need my income anymore. Krap, we haven't needed my income for three or four years. We have been using it to pay down our mortgage. However, more importantly, my husband does not want me working here any longer." This whole affair has amounted to a security breech for him and his company. Fortunately, he has a good rapport with the CEO and they contained it quickly."

"Well, I can understand that after that guy from your husband's company came by yesterday to collect the disk. He mentioned a breech in security. Damn, he's a scary guy. Keith and sharon said he felt like they had a visit from the Gestapo or KGB."

Still standing, Debbie gave him a knowing smile, "Carl Strauser, head of security. He spent about ten years as a Navy Seal. Then due to an injury, spent the next fifteen years in Navel Intelligence. He can kill with his bare hands, quickly. Or, make a person hurt so bad that they will tell him anything he wants to know. David? You did give him the disk and didn't make a copy., didn't you?"

"Oh yes, without hesitation and I signed his statement that among others things promised that I made no copies. Ah, on a related matter. Ah, well, ah, Rachel and I had our worst argument in our thirty years of marriage over this. I said some stupid things, I know an' ah, she did too. Ah, then she walked out, into the rain on Friday night. I called everyone we know, then I drove around in the rain, looking for her car. I'm really worried, no, I'm frantic... I have not slept well at all...I, I ah, I don't know what to do. Maybe I should call the police..."

After placing the pillow she had brought from home on her desk chair, Debbie eased into it. Then she looked over at the distraught David and said calmly, "Shelly showed up at our house Saturday. The kids just loved having her over. She's quite the story teller. Even grabbed our sixteen year old's attention. Last night she helped us polish my letter of resignation. Mike had already gotten a lot of it from his securty and legal departments. Anyway..."

David stood up, "Ah, did she say when she would come home? She is coming home, isn't she?"

Debbie shifted her weight to the other butt cheek, it was going to be a long day, "She made us all breakfast this morning and said that she would go home after you had gone to work. She should be there by now."

Drawing out his cell phone, David fumbled with it and finally got it to ring his home phone. When Shelly answered, David purred into his phone, "Shelly?? Honik? Liebchen?"

Shelly' response was not quite as loving, "What? Now you give me some sweet words in Yiddish and German! Well, I'll give you some German, scheisskopf! And, some English, dumb ass! Now some Yiddish, you smuck, putz. That goes for those other three smucks you work with over there." "I'm sorry honik... I, I just over reacted. I was always the only one to do that with you... An' an', you did things to him that you never did to me..." Now walking toward his office. "Oh honik, it hurt..."

Shelly shot back, "And, you think it didn't hurt me to watch you do her?!? And, by the way, putz!! That's the way it was for Mike and Debbie until you and your three cohorts messed it up for them last summer. Get your sorry ass home as soon as you can, we'll talk more then. Oh, by the way, our Rabbi will be coming by today, later in the afternoon."

"Okay honik, I, I ah, I finish some work here and be home in the early afternoon? OK? Honik?" David's answer was a dead cell phone.

Keith came by Debbie's desk a few minutes after David had gone back into his office. "Umm, Missus Morgan, I would like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere apology for what we did at the party and last summer. Neither incident should have ever happened. If I had known where your husband worked and what he does there, I'd never even considered it. Notwithstanding the fact that you are a very sexy lady, Debra Morgan." She handed Keith a copy of her letter of resignation. He glanced at it and said in a conceding tone, "I'm not surprised that you are doing this. Especially after that security guy came by our house. What was his name, ah, Carl Strauser.., quite a scary guy."

Standing up, Debbie said, "I'm sorry it all had to end this way, Mister Cummings. As you can see in the text of the letter, today is my last day." Handing him another sheet of paper, she continued, "Here is a list of items you should do to tighten up your security around here. My husband and Carl worked it up for you. Anyway, if I don't see you before the end of the day, good bye Mister Cummings."

"OK ah, very well, ah yes, goodbye ah Missus Morgan." Keith said as he read the letter, then the list. Passing by David's office, he opened the door and stuck his head in, "David!? Meeting in my office, ten am sharp.! If you see Randy or Dan, tell them about it. Just the four of us!"

About ten minutes after Keith left Debbie's desk, Randy and Dan arrived, both carrying a bouquet of flowers. Randy was the first to speak, "Our wives thought it would be a good idea if we brought a little peace offering for you this morning."

Still standing, Debbie smiled, "For me? Well thank you." Taking the flowers from Randy.

"Ah, Debbie?" Randy continued, "I'm really sorry. I ah, well, I really didn't think it would hurt anybody that much. But, I know my wife. It had to really hurt and really piss her off to have consented to your husband's plan. She told me in no uncertain terms that I get one chance at this. Next time it's divorce. Also, I can tell you this, it's been one long weekend for me. I never thought I would see the day when I was happy to see Monday come and I could go to work..."

Dan said, "Janet didn't wait for a next time. She called her brother whose an attorney and he filed last week. I was served on Friday after work. We had a meeting of both families on Saturday. She may not go through with the divorce. They had the pastor over there that married us. He said he could remarry us using the current licence. Ah, I have a list of things I need to accomplish before Janet will even set a date. First on the list is making peace with you Deb.. Ah Missus Morgan and your husband. Ah, I'm really, really sorry. As my dad put it, what we did wasn't even adolescent. It was juvenile. I'm sorry Missus Morgan. Really truly sorry. I shouldn't even have considered doing what I did to you.." With that he handed her his bouquet."Ah, also Missus Morgan, ah, if there is anything that Mister Morgan thinks I should do to make amends, please have him call me."

Debbie took the flowers from Dan, "The flowers are beautiful you guys, thank you both. And, I forgive you. Ah, my husband looked at it the same way your father did, Dan. So, Mike called my father to find out what he did when we were kids and did something so incredibly stupid, like this..."

"OH wow." exclaimed Randy, "And, what was that?"

"A ping pong paddle on a bare butt. Once for every infraction. Mike figured that each time you guys did me was one infraction. He included last summer."

In unison the men said, "That's twelve swats."

"Thirteen, I got one for not telling him about last summer. If I'd told him, I wouldn't have been here for the Christmas party." Debbie eased herself back into her chair.

Dan said, "I'm really sorry now."

Randy second Dan, "Yeah, I'm really sorry, too. As it turns out, you are the last woman around here that we should have chosen for this. Probably just not done it at all."

------------------------------------

About nine fifteen over at the "Spook Labs," Tom called Mike, "Hey, have you been listening to what's going on around Debbie's desk this morning?"

"Yeah Tom, I've had it on in the back ground. But, I just received the test results on that wireless audio system we've been working on for almost two years. Tom, we have systems on the shelf that work better than this..."

"Is that right, OK, well, tellya what. They have a meeting of the four of them in the president's office at ten. Get up here around nine thirty and we'll discuss that report. Then later today, we can meet with Charlie and decide what we want to do. Anyway, I brought in a bottle of twenty year old scotch that I've had for about ten years and some very young Cuban cigars. Carl's going to join us, it should be a kick listening to these guys moan and groan."

Mike laughed, "Yeah, should be. Might even get a couple of yucks out of Carl. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Before Mike terminated the call, Tom asked, "Oh Mike? How's Debbie doing?"

"Oh, ya know Tom, I think you'll see on Wednesday, all things considered, she's doing alright. But Tom, I'm very certain about one thing right now. She'll never do anything like that again. That I can be sure."

A few minutes before Ten o'clock in the morning Carl arrived. Tom and Mike put the report aside. "Hey Carl, glad you could make it. By the way, Mike and I have been going over the test results on an audio system they've been working on for almost two years. The results aren't very good. I'm going to set up a meeting with Charlie to go over it and determine what we want to do. I think it needs your input. So, I'd like you to be at that meeting." He buzzed his secretary, "I'll have a copy of this report ready when you leave here." Tom then drew out the bottle of scotch and three shot glasses. He then placed the three cigars on the table, followed by a tool to nip off the ends of the cigars and a desk top cigar lighter. As he poured the thirty year old liquid into the glasses, Tom said, "Light up gentlemen, the fun is about to begin."

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers
12