It Didn't Work Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Don came into the bedroom ready to try and continue the fantasy but the thought of sliding his cock into her wet pussy was too tempting. He could see how wet she was as she raised her hips up to offer herself to him. He climbed between her legs and put the head of his cock to her entrance. Bridget moaned and pushed her hips down, capturing the tip between her lips. Don flexed his hips forward and felt his cock slide in to her without resistance. He couldn't remember when she was this lubricated. He often needed to use some lube so that it was comfortable for Bridget. That was completely unnecessary today. It felt so good as he continued to press into her without pausing. Finally he was buried deep in her pussy. He loved the little excited noises that she was making.

With his body covering Bridget, he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Bridget lifted her hips up to meet each thrust. Their heads were side by side, triggering a thought in Don. "Do you ever think about it being a woman fucking you, baby?" he whispered in her ear. Bridget's eyes were shut tight and she seemed to ignore the question. She was focused on what he was doing to her. "Maybe think about her wearing a strap-on and fucking you?" Still his words were penetrating into her brain. She became more frantic, thrusting herself against him. Don knew her well enough to see that she was getting more excited. It was having the same effect on him.

"Is that what you are thinking about now, baby?" He continued. "Her soft body touching you while her hard strap-on slides in and out of you?" Bridget moaned louder. "Her hair hanging into your face. Her tits pressing into yours. You like that; the feeling of her hard cock fucking you?"

"Yes!" Bridget moaned the word. She was falling back into the fantasy. Don was fucking her with tremendous energy but she was picturing someone else; thinking what it would be like if it was a woman. It was so exciting to imagine her pussy being fucked by the unyielding hardness of a dildo attached to a woman's soft body. She felt her orgasm starting. Her body thrashed back and forth as it grew. Her pussy walls clenching and unclenching the hard cock inside her. "Oh fucking God, fuck me! Fuck me with your strap-on," she cried. It was so fucking hot to think of it that way that her pussy began to spasm even harder. "Fuck me hard!" she screamed.

In reality, Don's cock could certainly feel Bridget's pussy grabbing him as he slid in and out. She was tight like always but she was thrashing hard against him as her pussy was in spasm. It felt so good. Bridget was starting to scream in a long loud way. Her passion was pushing him over the edge. He felt his own orgasm starting down in his balls. He slammed his hips harder into Bridget as his cock started to jerk; shooting his cum deep in her.

"Oh fuck," Don chanted over and over as he came. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" He pulled back and slammed in his cock but even as he did that he could feel the spasms in his cock slowing. He thrust in a few more times, each time a little slower. Bridget's pussy was still clenching and unclenching. It felt good but slowly he could feel himself growing softer. He pushed in deep and then just held it there. He was trying to keep his cock inside Bridget as she finished cumming. Normally it wasn't a problem but her body was still thrashing around and finally she jerked up and he slipped out. Bridget made a small sad sounding sigh but she hugged him tight.

"Oh God, that was good," Bridget said as her head fell back. She was still panting. Bridget reached up and ran her fingers through Don's hair. Her fingertips softly stroked him there. There was a little smile on her face as she looked up at Don. "I'm exhausted. How about you?"

Stroking her face, Don kissed her. At first it was light, and then he kissed her harder. When it ended, he smiled at her. "I loved how excited you were. You were so into it."

Bridget blushed and hid her face against Don's chest. She knew that he was right but she had buried it so long that it was still hard for it to be out in the open. She felt vulnerable. It also stirred up feelings that confused her. Right now she didn't want to confront those.

"Be quiet," Bridget said softly. "Let's just enjoy the wonderful time we had." She kissed him on his chest and squeezed him tight. He shut up, not wanting to ruin a good thing. Rolling off of Bridget, he reached over to return the hug. They lay like that for a few minutes but then Don felt the need to pee. He tried to ignore it but couldn't.

"Sorry," he said as he got up. Bridget smiled at him. It was fairly typical for him to do that. She stayed on the bed for a few moments, and then she got up to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. Don joined her and they stood side by side as they washed and brushed their teeth. Despite the intimacy moments before, they fell back into the habit of not talking. It wasn't until they were back in bed that they touched again. Bridget snuggled up close to Don and he put his arms around her. He stroked her back lightly.

"Thank you for sharing tonight, Honey. I know it wasn't easy." He kissed Bridget. She returned the affectionate kiss. Don reached up and turned off the bed light. Don wanted to say something more but he held back. Bridget was obviously still adjusting to her secret being revealed. At least she didn't seem upset. He closed his eyes and it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

It took a bit longer for Bridget to fall asleep. Different thoughts kept passing through her mind; memories long forgotten and desires long suppressed. How far was she willing to go and how open could she be? She wasn't sure. When she first raised the question about complacency with Don, this was the last thing that she thought would happen. Now that it had, she hoped that it would be a good thing for them. Don's enthusiasm had been a little startling. Still she remembered how excited it had made her; more than in a long time. When she came, it was truly satisfying. Maybe if this was the price for that pleasure, it was worth the risk. Slowly her thoughts grew more still. Finally she felt herself dropping off to a deep sleep.

The following night as she was finishing making dinner, Bridget could see that Don was going to bring it up again. He was nervously looking over at her. She sighed. She wished he would give her a little more space but that obviously wasn't going to happen. Although she had thought about it during the day, her confusion was just as strong.

Don tried to bring it up during dinner, but she shut him down. Glaring at him, she said brusquely that she didn't want to spend their dinners talking about sex. She pointedly asked him about his day. Not wanting any further argument, Don answered and started talking about more normal things. Once they started talking, they found it easy to keep the conversation on safe topics. It reassured Bridget although it seemed like the intimacy that they had felt recently wasn't as strong.

After dinner they drifted back to their normal patterns, she read while he surfed online. Don would look over at Bridget every once in a while, but he couldn't get up his courage to talk. Bridget just tried to read and pretended not to notice him looking. She didn't make much progress with her book. She had too much on her mind. Finally she looked up at the clock and realized it was getting late. She shut her book and looked over at Don. "I'm going to go get ready for bed. Coming?"

Don nodded and shut down his computer. Again they were mostly quiet as they did their various tasks. Finally when they were in bed and Don was holding her, he tried to bring it up. He had thought a lot about how to do it without pissing off Bridget.

"If you would rather not talk about it yet Bridget, I'm fine with that. It seems like we need to talk about it at some point, but you need to be ready," he said as he stroked her head.

Bridget was quiet for a little while and Don just tried to be patient and wait. Finally Bridget spoke. "It stirred up some old feelings in me, Don. They were ones that I've ...." She paused as she searched for the right word. "They were ones that I have suppressed for the most part. Now it's hard for me to just ignore them."

Don found her choice of words curious. "Suppressed? Does that mean you were more open to them at one point?"

She was silent again for over a minute. It was hard for Don but he bit his tongue and didn't say anything. Then she nodded.

"You're saying you've acted on these feelings?" Don's voice was full of surprise. At the same time he was thankful that Bridget was up against his side and couldn't feel how his cock was quickly getting hard.

Again Bridget was silent for a little bit. "Yes, when I was in high school." She found her throat felt dry and tried to clear it. It also gave her a moment to think. "There were a couple of girls. We experimented. And then my mom caught me kissing one. You know how religious she is. She just exploded and she forbade me from seeing her. And she started watching me like a hawk to make sure that I didn't do it again." Don was watching her face. She had closed her eyes and it seemed like a look of pain passed over it.

"It was just easier to ignore that curiosity I felt." Bridget's voice was trembling. "It was hard. You know me; I've never done anything unless I cared at least somewhat about the person. It hurt me to be cut off from her and it hurt her."

"So this was your girlfriend?" Don's cock was extremely hard now. He never guessed that his wife had this type of experience. The thought turned him on.

"We weren't open about it, Don, so I'm not sure," Bridget said uncertainly as she thought back. How had she considered them? For those few weeks, it had been pretty wonderful. "I guess we did, between ourselves."

Shifting so that he hid it, Don's hand wrapped around his cock and squeezed. He couldn't help himself. "So did you go all the way with her?" he asked.

The question really made Bridget uncomfortable. She had never thought to be confessing this to anyone, let alone her husband. She turned away from him although she pushed back against him so that they still touched. She just didn't want him to see her face if she was going to talk about it.

"I don't know what that really means with a girl, Don," Bridget said in a quiet voice. "It's kind of clear with a guy. But we did things."

Any thought of holding back was lost on Don. The only notice that he had made when she turned was that now he could move his hand and she would not see. "What type of things?" he asked.

Bridget could tell that Don was going to force it all out of her. He wouldn't be satisfied with anything less. "We ate each other out, Don. Is that what you want to hear? We made love. I licked her and she licked me."

"Did you really like it?" Don couldn't help asking. His hand was moving slowly up and down while trying not to move his hips so Bridget wouldn't realize.

The question kind of pissed off Bridget. And despite his efforts, she could tell what he was doing. "Good," she thought. "I'm in no mood to have sex and this will take care of him." If it was going to happen this way, she decided to at least make sure that he did get off. Out loud she said, "Of course I liked it. It was great. She knew what I liked and she did it well. She was just as inexperienced as I was but we were both so enthusiastic. I loved to lick down her body and then lick at her pussy, making her open up for me. And I liked to make her cum."

Don was now stroking his dick hard. He no longer cared if she knew it. Her words were filling his mind with images of a teenage Bridget having lesbian sex. His voice was husky as he asked "Did she make you cum too?"

"Yes, she could make me cum so well. When she went down on me, she would lick me until I screamed. Her tongue would slide up and down my pussy. She would tease me and make me beg for release. And I would," Bridget's own voice had a faraway tone as she thought back. She could feel Don moving next to her. He probably wanted her to turn over and do it for him but that was the last thing she wanted to do right then.

"Was it better than with a guy?" Don asked.

Again a spark of anger flared up in Bridget. "Why is he putting me on the spot like this?" she asked herself. For a second, she almost wanted to say something cruel. But it wasn't her nature to be that way. "It was different, Don. It was good but being with a guy can be good too." She could feel him getting a little more urgent. He grew quiet and she could hear his breathing getting faster.

In his mind, Don was imagining Bridget being eaten by a woman. He saw how her hands would hold the woman's face against her pussy. As he was getting closer, so was she in his fantasy. He felt his cock start to cum and pictured Bridget screaming as she came just like she said. His cock spurted out cum all over his belly. It wasn't as good as the previous night, but it felt good to have the relief.

"If you're done, would you clean up?" Bridget said in a very cold tone. "I don't really want to feel a slimy wet spot if I roll over that way.

"I'm sorry, Honey. It just was so exciting listening to you tell me about it. It was like last night night's fantasy coming real. Maybe not here but the idea that you have actually done it with a woman is hot." Don at least sounded embarrassed.

"I get it. Just clean up, okay?" Bridget pulled the covers up and closed her eyes. Even when Don slid back into bed and rolled over to put his arms around her, she pretended to be asleep. It took a while but eventually she actually was.

The next day was Saturday. Bridget had some time alone while Don went out and ran some errands. She tried to just focus on what needed to be done around the house but it was sometimes hard to ignore what had been happening. Every once in a while, she drifted off, thinking back to high school. She had tried to forget about it and leave it in the past but now it was right there. She didn't want to admit how it was actually turning her on to remember. No matter what she said last night, making love with Ashlyn had been better than any time with a guy. She traded that for peace in her family but it took a while for her to stop missing it. But now the longing was back.

"At least," she thought, "Don doesn't seem bothered by it." She had always worried that he would be upset if he ever found out. At least that was no longer a concern. It did worry her a little about how much he seemed to be into it. He was unlikely to let it go. And so far, his pushing was opening the door to her hidden desires and bringing them to the fore. She wasn't comfortable with it because she wasn't sure how far that would lead. She had thought it was all resolved but not anymore. What really scared her was how far Don might want to go.

When Don got home, he asked Bridget to come sit with him. He had a bag with him. "Honey while I was out, I was thinking. I know that you are a little uncomfortable with some of what you told me, but it's okay. You know that I find it very much a turn on. I liked how turned on you were too, the night before last. But it was hard for you to talk about what happened in high school, I know that too. It wasn't a good thing for you. So I wanted to find a way that it would feel safer for you, but still excite you. Anyhow, I picked up some lesbian movies that I thought we could watch."

"You got porn? Really?" Bridget was stunned. "I'm not sure, Don"

"Look, if you don't want to watch them I can return them. I picked out a few different ones and you can choose," Don tried not to sound too eager. He reached into the bag and pulled out four DVD cases. He put them down on the coffee table.

Bridget eyed them with a little disdain. She had never watched porn and had a woman's natural dislike for the idea. She looked at the covers. Three of them just reinforced her stereotype. They were covered with bleached blonds with big tits. They were exactly what she expected most guys wanted to see. But they held very little interest for her. Plus they just seemed to be a bunch of scenes cut together. The fourth one was different. The women were cute but they didn't look like models. They had a normal woman's breasts and it seemed like there was some sort of plot. She picked it up and looked at the back. One of the women caught her eye. She reminded her of Ashlyn. She wasn't exactly like her but she had the same hair and eyes.

"Well, maybe, but only this one," Bridget said holding it to her chest. "Those other ones? Seriously yuck, Don. Why would I be interested in those fake women? Take them back! This one at least they seem real, and there is a plot to it. Don't you know anything about women? There needs to be at least a little romance!"

Don could feel his cheeks blush with embarrassment. He knew that she probably would like the last one but the other ones turned him on and he had hoped they would turn her on too. But it didn't surprise him too much. He didn't like what she might be thinking about him in getting them though. "Well I just wanted to get a few and you could choose what you like. Now I know."

"Fine, now you know. But we have stuff to do, so hide it away in our bedroom and we can talk about watching it tonight." Bridget handed it to him and got up to get back to cleaning. Don sighed a little but understood.

That night Don could hardly wait until dinner was done. He tried to hide it and for the most part he was successful. Bridget was a little more successful. Her own curiosity was steadily increasing but she didn't want Don to know how much. She wanted to keep playing it cool and make Don feel like he was dragging it out of her. Still she didn't resist when he took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

He had already put it into the DVD player and it was cued up and ready to go. Don brought her to the bed; and after lying down, he had her get between his legs and lay with her back against him. They were both clothed but Don wasn't worried about it. He wanted this to be good for Bridget. She had on a button down blouse and jeans. He figured that if she liked it then he would be able to touch her in ways that she would enjoy.

Despite her interest in this particular DVD, Bridget was skeptical that she would like it. But as it got going, she found that it was better than she expected. There actually was a romantic plot line about a young woman slowly falling in love. Of course there she had to have multiple partners before that happened, but at least they were consistent with the plot. And the woman of her desires turned out to be the one that reminded Bridget of Ashlyn.

Don wisely kept quiet throughout the movie, allowing Bridget to just get into the story. Even during the first sex scene, he just held her. He was pleased to hear how her breathing became faster as the scene went on. He could feel her thighs clenching together. He knew her well enough to be sure that she was getting excited, but he just didn't do anything to encourage it. He was excited and his cock was hard. He was glad that he had made sure to adjust where his cock was so that he was fairly comfortable.

At the start, Don just had his arms around Bridget with his hands resting on her belly. As the second scene moved from plot into sex, he slowly moved his hands up Bridget's torso. By the time his hands were cupping Bridget's breasts, it was well into the two women having torrid sex. Don didn't do much except hold them, but he could feel how erect Bridget's nipples were. When the scene was beginning to reach its climax, he began to squeeze her breasts just a little. By this time Bridget's breathing was a little more ragged. He noticed that she had one hand in her lap and she was pressing down with it in time with his squeezes.

While they watched the plot portion of the next scene, Don took a little more initiative. He unbuttoned Bridget's blouse so that it hung open. He was delighted to see that she had worn one of her bra's that had the clasp in the front. His fingers traced her skin around it before he undid it. His fingers touched Bridget's soft skin under the now loose bra. While the story was going, he was careful to just gently caress her every once in a while. As the action started to heat up, he slowly moved his fingers farther and farther under the cup towards her nipple.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers