It Didn't Work Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Bridget moaned softly. She wasn't sure if it was from the movie or from what Don was doing. She just knew she was becoming very excited. She was a little surprised at how much patience Don was showing but she was glad. It was the right approach for the moment. She was even a little anxious that he started to actually touch her nipples. The two women were touching each other's nipples and she wished that Don would do the same. Just then she felt his fingertips run along her areola. She shivered and her head fell back a little.

"Yesssss!" she hissed.

Don smiled as he heard and felt Bridget's reaction. His little plan was working. It would be impossible now for Bridget to deny how much this turned her on. And from there he hoped that it wouldn't be much of a step to get her to consider his ultimate fantasy. He only needed to be patient and not blow it by being too pushy. For now he contented himself with grasping Bridget's nipples and gently rolling them between his fingers. He was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from her.

Now he lifted his other hand and brought it lower down Bridget's body. He held it over the hand she had that was pressing into her pussy through her jeans. He lowered his hand so that he could press hers down a little more. It wasn't much but slowly he pushed her hand down so that her legs began to open. With his fingers over hers, he curled his fingers and then relaxed them. While it was his hand that made it happen, it was her fingers that were pushing against her pussy.

Now the final scene was starting. At long last the couple was going to be able to be together and realize their love. Despite where she was and what Don was doing, Bridget was barely aware of anything except for the movie. When Don unsnapped her jeans and zipped them down, she didn't hesitate before her hand slipped down into her panties. She could feel how wet she was. Her pussy was tingling as she forced a finger between her pussy lips. She tried to slow down to keep time with the movie but she was too excited. As her now slick finger found her clit, she flicked it up and then down. Starbursts were starting to go off in her head. It felt so good that she couldn't stop. She wanted more. Bridget began to fuck her pussy with a finger while she slid the heel of her hand back and forth against her clit. Her body went tense and then all of a sudden she was bucking and screaming a high pitched "Oh my God" over and over again. Her other hand was up under her blouse grasping her breast.

Don wasn't even touching her at this point. His hands were holding her down at her thighs as he felt her trash against him. Her eyes were open, watching as the two lovers were coming close to a similar climax. Her finger kept plunging in and out of her body and the smell of her sex was filling the room. Just as he thought that maybe Bridget was slowing down, she froze for a moment except for her finger. All of a sudden as the two lovers on screen orgasmed, Bridget started shaking all over again as she clearly came for a second time. It was even deeper and it was like a tidal wave wrecking her body. The thrashes were frantic. Finally she collapsed against him. Except for her eyes being open and following the action on the TV, she almost seemed to have passed out. When the DVD finally ended, she closed her eyes and rested.

With Bridget resting against him, Don just held her. He was still completely erect and he could feel that enough of her pussy juice had dripped down between her legs that his own crotch was a little damp. Despite not wanting to ruin the moment, his need for relief felt urgent. When he shifted slightly, he felt Bridget stir against him. She turned her head so that she could see him. Her expression was unreadable. His, on the other hand, was not.

"I'm sorry Sweetie, but no. Not tonight," Bridget's voice was full of sympathy but it was also a little distant. "I know it isn't fair but I truly am not in the mood to have sex with you. If you want to go relieve yourself, I understand."

Feeling disappointed, Don nodded. He had counted on her getting so excited that she would need to get fucked. He hoped for a repeat of the other night. He hadn't considered the possibility that she would find satisfaction without him and no longer be in the mood. He wondered if in some way watching the lesbians made her reluctant to have sex with a man. It troubled him but he didn't want to ask. Finally he just said, "Could you lean forward so I can get up?"

Slipping off the bed, Don went to the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet set and took his dick in his hand. It had softened some. He started to slide his hand up and down. At first it didn't seem to be helping much. His cock remained somewhere between hard and soft. Feeling frustrated, Don started to picture Bridget while she watched the movie. He immediately felt a spark of excitement. He pumped faster. After a few moments he changed the visual. He started imagining Bridget was one of the women in the movie. He could feel his arousal grow. His hand tightened as it pumped up and down. The friction was doing its job. He started to cum and pictured the lesbian making Bridget cum at the exact same moment. He came hard and shot his wad all over the floor. He pumped until the last bit was gone. He sighed with deep satisfaction. Maybe he hadn't cum inside Bridget but he had made progress and he still came. As he got down on his hands and knees to wipe up the globs of sperm, his worries of a little while ago were forgotten.

For the next month, this set a pattern for them. Several times a week, Don would bring home a new DVD or two and have Bridget pick one. Occasionally his choices were poor and she would reject them as not being interesting to her. And sometimes she got mad that he was so insistent on watching them. When they watched them, it was rare for Bridget to want to make love afterwards. And when they did make love, it was disquieting for her. While Don was excited and fucked her hard, Bridget found that she couldn't share in the excitement and always ended by faking her orgasm.

Bridget felt uncomfortable overall with the direction this was taking. Don was no longer prompting her for any other fantasies and likewise was no longer bringing up new fantasies. Things were better when they made love on nights without the DVDs. As long as Don kept his mouth shut about other women, Bridget found it easy to focus on the two of them and enjoy the sex. Unfortunately Don couldn't control himself particularly well and it wasn't uncommon for him to start talking about it. It invariably ruined it for her. If he did it during foreplay, on more than one occasion Bridget just turned on to her other side and told him to forget about it. He was usually good for a few times after that but he still slipped up.

A little more than a month after it started, they were lying in bed after having watched a movie. Bridget was lying on her back with Don next to her stroking her head. She felt Don fidgeting next to her. He hadn't gone to the bathroom yet and she could feel his hard-on pressing against her. She wondered if he would try to get her to make love. She was satisfied and not really interested but she thought she would be willing. It might help recapture a bit of that feeling of closeness. She smiled at him and raised an eyebrow to invite him to speak.

"Have you ever thought about doing this for real?" Don asked in a very nervous tone. "I mean being with another woman again."

Bridget couldn't have been more surprised. In all their discussions, neither one of them had ever brought up being with someone else. "Of course not! Don, I'm married to you and I would never cheat on you. It doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman, I wouldn't do that to you." The outrage that he would think she might was clear in her voice. And she was being completely honest. It had never crossed her mind to take it out of pure fantasy.

"Whoa! I don't mean that, Honey! I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I trust you completely," he said as he tried to head off a potential explosion. "I mean you doing something with a woman with me there. You know, a threesome." Sensing that she might take his meaning wrong again, he hurriedly added "And only you! I wouldn't touch her! I just mean you and her."

"No," Bridget replied. Her tone didn't warm up any. "I never considered that!"

"It wouldn't be cheating, Bridget, not if I know and if I'm there. If I agreed to it, suggested it, how would it be cheating? Cheating is behind the back." Don tried to sooth her. "If we are doing it together, it is just expanding our joint boundaries. And I swear, I'm not looking to expand it for me; just you."

Bridget continued to glare at him but she thought about what he said. It still seemed wrong to her, but she reluctantly accepted his point about cheating. "Okay, I guess it couldn't be cheating if we were doing it together. But I haven't thought about it and I'm not interested in bringing someone else into our bedroom. Sex isn't just having fun you know! There are feelings involved and I don't see how it couldn't help but cause problems."

"But it could be just sex, Honey. We could just find someone who was interested in something casual. It wouldn't change how we feel about each other," Don argued.

"Don, it would for me. I was never one to have one night stands. You know that. It was never in my makeup. It only felt right for me when I cared for someone. It was that way before I met you. You know it was that way when I met you. And I can't see myself being any different now." It seemed so clear to Bridget. "Why doesn't he get it?" she thought to herself.

"Honey, okay. You're right. You need to at least feel something. But were you in love with everyone you slept with?" Don already knew the answer the question and felt safe in asking it.

Sighing, Bridget shook her head. "No. You know that, you jerk. I didn't love Stephan. I cared about him. I thought maybe I would fall in love with him but it didn't happen. And you know that because I was going out with him when we met."

"You also kept sleeping with him even when we were going out and sleeping together, Honey." Don felt a little bit of satisfaction in pointing it out. Bridget's unwillingness to be exclusive with him had been a sore spot early in their relationship. Fortunately for him, she walked in on Stephan sleeping with a friend and after that Stephan wasn't in the picture any more.

Being reminded of the past didn't help matters. She had cared about both Stephan and Don. Even when she stopped going out with Stephan, it took a long time before she was able to really feel like she loved Don. She always thought that the one person for her would knock her over right from the start. With Don it had been a slow growth of affection. He told her first and it was another few months before she could say she loved him too. It wasn't the blistering hot romantic love she expected, but it was love.

"That only proves my point, Don! I cared about you and I cared about him. If I didn't, I wouldn't have slept with either one of you. But because I did, it didn't feel wrong for me to sleep with both of you!" Even though she had a couple of friends who couldn't believe she was sleeping with two guys, Bridget had never felt slutty about it for that reason. Caring made it okay.

"And it proves my point too, Honey. You cared about Stephan and you had sex with him, but it didn't change how you felt about me!" Don felt like he won a major point in his favor.

Even though Bridget was irritated at Don, she held back from what she wanted to say. "I may be pissed but if I point out I didn't love him then, it will only hurt him," she thought. Being with Stephan hadn't diminished her feelings for Don because at the time they were about the same. She frowned. Finally she just said, "That was then, Don. We are married now and what was okay when I was single isn't any more."

Don decided to try a different tack. "Look Honey, I'm not saying you have to decide right now. I just asked a question about whether or not you had thought about it. I get it. You haven't. But now that I've brought it up, you can think about it. Maybe it won't seem so crazy when you have had a chance to consider it. And if you need to find someone you like, then I understand." He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. He wasn't sure it was quite safe enough to kiss her lips. "We love each other and just because you care about someone else, it doesn't mean that changes things for us."

When there was no response, Don put his arms around Bridget and tugged gently to get her to come closer. After a few moments of resistance, she scooted over and cuddled up next to him. She remained quiet while he held her. Her mind was trying to process what Don had said. Despite the degree of logic in his argument, it still seemed dangerous to her. Feelings went where they went. You couldn't necessarily control them. At the same time, he had sparked some thoughts in her that hadn't been there before. As much as she didn't want to admit it, there was a part of her that wanted what he was offering.

For a long time it was quiet. Don started to wonder if maybe she had fallen asleep when she raised herself up and looked at him.

"I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no. You asked me to think about it. Okay, I will," Bridget said. Her voice had lost all of its angry tone. "I will let you know when I am ready to talk about it, okay? So don't bug me, Don."

Quickly agreeing, Don hugged her again and she returned it. There was some warmth in her hug and Don felt reassured that he wasn't in too much trouble. He reached up and turned out the light so that they could go to sleep. The argument had taken enough energy out of both of them that they were quickly asleep.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers