It Didn't Work Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,308 Followers

Shifting slightly as if she only wanted to reach out and take his cock in her hand, Bridget moved so that he couldn't touch her nipple any more. She slowly stroked him up and down, being careful not to move too fast or hold him too hard. Bridget could tell that despite how she felt during dinner, it wasn't happening for her tonight. His frustration was too pent up and he wasn't taking the time she needed. She wondered what she should do. On one hand she wanted to try and get him to stop and think about her, but at the same time it would be almost easier to just give him what he wanted.

"He needs it more than I do," Bridget thought. It was what he wanted and she would avoid any chance of hurting his feelings. She wished he was a little more in tune to what she needed to make it really good between them, but there would be other times when he wasn't quite so frustrated.

Once having made the choice, Bridget started to make it happen. She knew that she would never be moist enough on her own. She was only slightly aroused and now that she was just focused on pleasing him, it wouldn't get any better. She moved down his body, taking time to give him a soft kiss every inch or two. As she approached his crotch, her hand continued to stroke him up and down. She held it so that it was ready for her lips. Bridget kissed the tip of it as she collected some saliva in her mouth. She could smell the little dribble that had leaked the tip. And her hand felt how much Don's cock was pulsing; ready for more.

Finally she opened her mouth and the head slipped inside. She was careful not to suck or lick it too hard. She wanted him to cum inside her. It would at least renew that physical contact between them. She slowly sucked him in as far as she could. She could hear him moaning. As her mouth moved up and down, she tried to spread her saliva and get him wet all over. When it felt like it was as much as it was going to be, she closed her lips and slowly slid her mouth up his cock until it popped out of her mouth.

Looking up at Don, Bridget smiled at him and asked, "Ready to fuck me, Don?"

"God yes! I am trying not to cum and if you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop," Don said through heaving breathing.

Swinging her leg over him, Bridget straddled Don. In this position, she had all the control and she needed to direct the pace of him entering her. She slid her pussy and down along his wet cock, and she could feel it transferring some onto her. Don's eyes were closed as his hips moved up and down slowly. Bridget quickly licked her hand and put it between her legs to get herself a little wetter. She didn't want him seeing it. Then she grasped his cock and put it right at her entrance. Slowly she pushed down, letting him enter her just a little.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. He tried to flex upwards but Bridget lifted her hips so that he couldn't go in further. For a few moments, she just moved up and down just enough to have that much of him going in and out of her. Slowly she could feel a little more wetness. She started to push down more. She was still dry and the first time he went deeper, there was an uncomfortable, almost painful friction. After going down as far as she could bear, she would lift up and then just move in and out at that depth. When that was comfortable she would take more of him. Don made it harder by trying to press in before she was ready. Finally he was fully in her. Bridget paused for a moment and tried to get used to him there. Don wanted to pull back and then thrust in, but she kept pressing down on him. When she finally felt okay, she started to lift up and down to match the pace he wanted.

Bridget leaned down and kissed Don. It was their first kiss that night in bed. Even though Don returned the kiss, he was already past the point of being tender. He was starting to thrust harder into her. Lowering her body closer to his, she whispered in his ear. "Do you want to roll over? You like it better that way, Sweetie."

Nodding, Don slowly rolled her onto her back. He pressed his hips into hers so that he didn't slip out as they changed positions. Once he was on top, he adjusted his hips and started to fuck Bridget faster. He was feeling his excitement beginning to get to the peak.

"That's it," Bridget said. "Fuck me, Don. Fuck my pussy! Your cock feels so good inside me," Bridget kept up a steady stream of dirty talk. She knew that helped him. She was rocking her own hips back and forth, meeting each of his thrusts. She started to make little noises like she usually did when she was close to coming. When she felt his back muscles start to quiver, she knew that he was about to cum.

"Oh god, yes. Don! I'm going to cum! Cum with me," she cried out before starting to thrash against him.

That was all it took for Don to start to cum. Bridget felt his cock jerk and shoot out his sperm deep into her. She continued to moan and hump her hips up against him. "That's it, Don! Cum inside me! Fuck!" She kept it up until he stopped moving and rested heavily against her. His breath was very labored. Bridget gently stroked his back as she rocked her hips just a little bit, feeling his cock slide inside her. It had felt good. It just didn't make her cum. Turning her head, she kissed his cheek while he rested with his head down on her shoulder.

"Feel better, Sweetie?" she asked.

Taking in a couple of deep breaths first, Don nodded. "I needed that. It felt very nice to make love. Did you like it too?"

Bridget slid her hand up his neck and then into his hair. She stroked him there. "Of course. It was very nice." Her hips had stopped but she pressed them up against him, trying to hold him in. It didn't work. She could feel him slowly slipping out. When he popped out completely, she made a little disappointed noise. He looked over at her and they exchanged a smile. Don rolled over to one side so that he was no longer crushing her.

"Thanks," Bridget said in a slightly exaggerated out of breath voice.

"Sorry," Don sheepishly said.

"I'm just kidding, Sweetie. I was fine," Bridget rolled to face him so that it was easier to keep caressing the back of his head.

They talked for a little while as they rested side by side. The touching was nice, especially for Bridget. But before long she started to notice that Don was taking longer between replies. His breath helped to give away that he was starting to drift off. Bridget was a little torn. She had thought that they might make love again. Now that Don was less frustrated, he might take more time to make sure that she was ready.

But at the same time, she was thinking about tomorrow. She hadn't seen Sian today and wouldn't until working out tomorrow night. It felt funny but she knew she missed her even for this one day. They wouldn't have a lot of time, but they took what they got. And maybe when she got home, she would be in the mood to make love with Don again. He would be able to take more time then, she thought.

"Hey," she said. When he didn't react, she lightly tugged on his hair. Don opened his eyes. "Don't fall asleep without brushing your teeth." He rolled onto his back with a light groan. She grinned. "No rest for the wicked," she said as she got up to do her own bedtime ritual. He didn't manage to get out of bed until she was just about ready to get back into it. So by the time he came back, she was almost asleep. When he cuddled up against her, she turned and gave him a sleepy kiss but was asleep almost without any delay. Don wasn't long behind her, feeling very satisfied and happy to have Bridget in his arms.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,308 Followers