It Didn't Work Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

Don felt a little bit of relief for that as he pulled out a couple of tissues to wipe himself off. He had cum at the same time that Bridget reached her peak. The sight of his wife being eaten out by her lesbian lover was every bit as exciting as he had imagined. After he got the last little glob of semen, he tossed the tissues on the little table next to him. His cock was already stirring as he watched the two women embracing. He was already thinking about what it would look like when Bridget made Sian cum. This was some Christmas present that Bridget was giving him. If only she would let him participate, his fantasy would be fulfilled. Maybe if he let her know how much he wanted that she would give in, he thought. Not tonight of course, but maybe tomorrow.

"Oh God, my darling Sian. You made me feel so amazing," Bridget whispered as they cuddled close. "I'm ..." She trailed off. She didn't want to say too much. Her emotions were too raw and open right now from her massive cum. But she didn't just want to let the moment pass. Finally she gave Sian a soft little kiss and just said, "I'm glad I found you, my darling Sian."

With her eyes gazing deep into Bridget's, Sian's hand reached up to give the lightest of strokes to Bridget's cheek. She brushed a few hairs away from Bridget's eyes. "So am I, Bridge." She wanted to say more too but was frightened of saying anything first. She was also more aware of the presence of Don than she let on; clearly more aware than Bridget. Instead she just gave Bridget another kiss as they continued to softly run their hands over each other.

After a little while, Bridget began to feel a little reinvigorated. The heaviness of her limbs lifted and she began to kiss Sian's cheek. They were soft little kisses but her lips never really seemed to lift off of Sian's skin so as she moved, it was like her lips were caressing Sian. She moved over to Sian's ear and gently took the lobe in her mouth. As she tugged on it, her tongue stroked the part in mouth; and then as she pulled away, her gentle sucking stretched it a little until it slid from her mouth. Bridget could already feel a change in Sian. Her breathing was getting a little faster and Bridget could feel her back beginning to tense up a little. As she kissed and nibbled on Sian's neck, Bridget heard Sian make little sounds. Despite her relative inexperience with women, it was clear that Sian appreciated what she was doing.

Each moment that passed, Bridget became a little more active. She pushed Sian onto her back so that Bridget had more access to Sian's body. Her small breasts were topped by hard red nipples standing straight up. With her eyes on Sian's face, Bridget lowered her mouth down to one and sucked it into her mouth. Running her tongue around it for a moment, she lifted her mouth back up and felt how it slid from between her lips. Moving over to the other one, she did the same thing. Bridget loved how as she did that Sian bit her lip and closed her eyes. When the nipple popped out, Sian's eyes would open but each time they stayed closed a little longer.

Crawling on top of Sian, Bridget straddled her and went down again to Sian's nipples. They were glistening from the saliva she left there. Bridget took a finger and touched the areola. It was slick and she ran her finger in a circle, not quite touching the nipple. Sian took in a sudden breath and held it until Bridget lifted her finger up again. When Bridget did it to the other areola, it was more a gasp of air by Sian. The exhale was a little ragged. Bridget smiled. She loved knowing that she was pleasing Sian. She wanted Sian to enjoy their lovemaking as much as she had.

Dry from the touching and the air, Bridget flicked her tongue over Sian's nipples to moisten them again. This time her finger went up and over each nipple. First she went one way and then the other.

"Ohhhhhhh," Sian sighed out. Her hands were reaching down and grabbing hold of the sheets. Bridget's body was lightly touching her as she straddled Sian's body. It wasn't intended to but it had the effect of making Sian more excited. It was almost like a light caress when their bodies touched. And when Bridget played with her nipple, Sian saw little sparks go off every time she closed her eyes. "God, I'm so excited," she thought. "She makes me so hot!"

As Bridget lowered her mouth again, she kept it open. Instead of sucking, Bridget ran the edge of her front teeth against Sian's nipple. The rough surface scrapped Sian's tender skin. It set off little tremors in Sian. "Oh, I like that," Bridget thought and did it again on the other nipple. The hiss of Sian's breath told her that she was doing something right. Bridget did it again, moving from nipple to nipple and then back. After doing that several times, she lightly bit down as she moved her jaw from side to side. Sian made an incoherent noise. Lifting her head, Bridget tugged on Sian's nipple and felt it stretch before sliding out from between her teeth. Moving over to the other one, she did it once more. This time when she felt it slide just a little, she tightened the grip her teeth had by just a hair. From the long moan that Sian made, it must have felt very good. When Bridget released it, Sian's breast and nipple snapped back down.

"Oh fuck, Bridge," Sian breathlessly said.

Smiling Bridget lifted herself up higher. She took hold of Sian's pajama bottoms. Without being told, Sian lifted her hips up and Bridget pulled them down over her ass and then pushed them further down. As they passed Sian's knees, Sian began to almost frantically kick them off. Finally one leg came off and the other leg dangled for a while, still stuck on Sian's other foot. Bridget started to move down Sian's body and Sian spread her legs. Eventually the other leg came off and the bottoms fell to the floor.

Scooting her body down the bed, Bridget did not take her time in the same way that Sian had. She was eager to experience Sian's pussy. She could smell Sian's scent as she came close. Just like Bridget had been, Sian was very wet. Sian didn't shave as much as Bridget; her bush was shaped but still full. Bridget brushed her lips against it, feeling the stiff hairs there as she moved them back and forth. Bending her head down a little, she felt the first traces of moisture cover her lips. Bridget impatiently licked her lips, wanting to get a taste. It was slightly salty with a tangy aftertaste.

"Mmmmm," Bridget said loudly. "You taste good, Sian!" She lowered her head back down and flicked her tongue out to gather a little more. This time it caught just the top of Sian's pussy. There was a big twitch as Sian felt Bridget touch her there for the first time. For an instant, Bridget paused there and then she started to slide her tongue down farther. She brushed it back and forth across the wet petals of Sian's pussy. Bridget needed to shift her body down further to get her face down enough. Her feet dangled off the edge of the bed as she began to lap all the way down Sian's pussy. She felt Sian arching her hips upwards, pressing her pussy into Bridget's face. Bridget extended her tongue out and as Sian pushed up, it slipped in between the lips and touched Sian's entrance.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Sian cried as she felt the penetration by Bridget begin. Her arms tensed as she pulled on the sheets. It wasn't just what Bridget was doing. It was as much that it was Bridget doing it. Her hips stayed up in the air and she felt Bridget start to push harder into her pussy. Bridget's maddening tongue was vibrating as she thrust it deep into Sian. It felt like it was touching everywhere as it stretched as far as Bridget could reach. Sian's head went back and she let out a long gasping noise. She couldn't keep her body up like that anymore and her hips fell back on to the ground.

As Sian's body dropped, Bridget's contact with Sian's pussy was lost. But she instantly dove down and pushed her face back in between Sian's legs. Her tongue was flicking in and out of Sian's pussy. She could feel Sian responding as she fucked Sian with her tongue. Bridget loved the taste of the juices as they slid down her throat. She enthusiastically slurped down more as she pumped her tongue into and out of the warm wet hole. Bridget could feel how wet her face had become; and how the juices ran down her chin; and dripped down her neck. She loved that too.

Don watched as his wife drove Sian higher and higher. He couldn't believe how unreservedly she was eating Sian's pussy. And from the effect upon Sian, she was obviously doing it very well. His eyes were divided between watching Bridget's tight ass as it wiggled left and right as she twisted her body to try and keep her face tight against Sian and looking at the raw passion that was on Sian's face. His hand was wrapped around his cock again, pumping up and down. "Fuck, this is such a turn on," he thought to himself. His pace quickened as he felt himself getting closer. As his cock began to spurt out his cum again, a part of him mind wondered if he would be able to get it up again so that he could cum again. He hoped so.

Continuing to ram her tongue in and out of Sian pussy, Bridget brought her hand up to the top of Sian's mound. She slowly ran her fingers down until she found Sian's hard little clit poking out from between her lips. Bridget began to caress her there. As her fingers slid down either side of it, Sian cried out even louder. Trying to match the thrusts of her tongue, Bridget began to stroke it faster.

"Oh, Bridge ... oh Bridge. Oh God," Sian screamed. Her face contorted and closed her eyes. "Oh, Baby, yes. You're making ...." she panted out. "You're making me cum!" Sian started to spasm and she cried out again.

Bridget felt Sian's orgasm let go and thrash her body about. Again Bridget fought to keep on licking and stroking Sian's pussy. Her tongue was squeezed as the warm wet walls contracted in uncontrolled ripples. Bridget's hands had to grab onto Sian's hips and hold tight. "Keep fucking her," Bridget thought as her tongue went back and forth. Since she couldn't finger Sian's clit anymore, she tried to grind her face against Sian to keep touching it. Whatever she was doing, it worked. Sian's spasm continued.

Finally after what seemed like forever, she started to slow down. Bridget felt the change and immediately switched to a very gentle lick, and then to kisses. She kissed along Sian's thighs and then her pussy lips. Bridget sucked in the drops of pussy juice that had flowed out and covered Sian's skin. It was clear it felt good because she heard Sian murmur happy sounds. She continued for a few minutes more and then Bridget got up on her hands and knees so she could crawl up to higher.

Looking up at Bridget, Sian smiled. Even though the makeup she had been wearing was light and subtle, it was now all over her face which was glistening with her pussy juice. The eyeliner was smudged all around her eyes and the lipstick was smeared around her mouth. Perhaps she had looked more beautiful but Sian couldn't think of a time when she looked sexier, especially because Bridget had a huge grin on her face. It was obvious that she was very proud that she had made Sian cum like that. Reaching up, Sian slid her fingers into the hair behind Bridget's head and pulled her close.

Their kiss was both loving and passionate. Every movement was slow but their mouths were open wide. Their tongues slowly explored each other's mouths. Sian could feel the stickiness of her juices rubbing off onto her own face and her smell was everywhere. Slowly Bridget's body came down to rest on Sian's. Wrapping her free arm around Bridget, Sian slowly moved that hand down Bridget's back until it rested on her tight little ass. Their heads were matched in how they moved, never letting the kiss get interrupted. Mouths open and closed; tongues glided in and out. Bridget's fingers came up and stroked Sian's cheek and neck. They were both still excited but content with just keeping the embers going. Neither one of them were quite ready to have it burst into flames just yet.

After a while the kiss began to change from one long kiss into many softer kisses. In the quiet of the room, Don's breathing and occasional movement intruded into both of their consciousnesses. For the first time, they were fully aware that they weren't alone. Both of them felt a slight inhibition appear.

The passion from earlier had made it easy for Sian to just ignore the situation and make love with Bridget. The wait had been long but worth it to finally be together with her like this; and letting Don be there was part of the price. But their kisses were so intimate that now that she was reminded of him, it wasn't easy for Sian to maintain the same mood. Still she thought, "I will do whatever Bridget wants." Sian was pretty sure if Bridget tried to excite her, nothing could prevent her from responding. But Sian's thought went beyond the immediate moment. Weeks ago, Sian willingly accepted that, but she saw now that it wasn't always easy.

While Sian may have felt like Bridget was in the driver's seat, it didn't feel like that to Bridget. She was caught between conflicting emotions. There were things that Bridget wanted to say, but with Don there she just couldn't. Even if Don was gone, Bridget wasn't sure if she should. The feelings were so new and open that they scared her. She hadn't had time to process them but at the same time they were so powerful that it was hard to hold them inside her.

As their kissing slowly trailed off, Sian gave Bridget a tight hug. She returned it with a soft sigh and then lay her head down on Sian's chest. Both of them tried to recapture the sense of it being just the two of them. Sian lightly ran her fingers along Bridget's back. It was almost absent-minded and with the release of emotion, both of them started to feel sleepy. Bridget's breathing got slower and deeper which only made Sian feel sleepier. Bridget shifted slightly so that her weight was no longer pressing down on Sian but otherwise they stayed with entwined together.

When Sian's hand slipped off Bridget's body and just lay on the bed, Don knew for sure that both of them were asleep. For a few minutes he just sat there. He wasn't sure exactly what to do. A part of him wanted to crawl in and cuddle up on the other side of Bridget. "After all, it's my bed too," he thought. At the same time, he didn't know how Bridget would react or Sian for that matter. Either one of them might get pissed off and turn what had been a fantasy fulfilled into a fight. Beyond that, there was an intimacy between the two of them that he felt inhibited from disturbing. Even though it was his own bedroom, he felt like an interloper. Finally he got up, trying to be as quiet as possible. Going to the living room, he found a quilt that hung over the back of a chair and went back to the bedroom. Trying not to disturb them, he put it over the two women. They didn't stir. He paused at the door and looked at them for a few moments longer before he turned out the light. Shutting the door, Don headed down the hall to the guest bedroom.

A few hours later, Bridget stirred. She tried to ignore the slight constant nagging pressure in her bladder from the wine but it didn't do any good. She slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve herself. When she came back to the bed, Sian was awake too. She could barely see her in the dark room.

Before Bridget could get back into bed and snuggle back against her, Sian started to get up. "Be right back, Baby," she told Bridget and she too went into the bathroom. Bridget listened to the sounds as Sian went to the bathroom and then washed her hands. The dim light caught Sian as she came back. Bridget admired her lover's body, feeling her breath quicken a little at the sight.

Once back in bed, Sian held Bridget in her arms. It felt good for Bridget to lay back into the crook of Sian's arm. Their hands sought out each other and interlaced their fingers. Neither one of them felt particularly sleepy anymore. While it hadn't been a long sleep, both of them felt recharged and unwilling to miss out on this time together. Even more precious was the realization that they were alone.

Rolling on her side to face Sian, Bridget reached out to caress Sian's cheek. She could see Sian looking at her. It was hard to read her face. Her fingers touched Sian's lips and felt the little kiss that Sian gave them.

"Merry Christmas, my darling Sian," Bridget said.

Looking over at the clock on the vanity, Sian saw that it was indeed now Christmas Day. "Merry Christmas, Bridge. Thank you for sharing it with me."

"It wouldn't have been Christmas without you," Bridget said softly. As she looked at Sian, her heart started to beat faster and it felt like it was being squeezed. Once again her emotions warred within her, feeling happy and scared at the same time.

"No," was all Sian said. There was nothing else to add.

"I ... uh ....," Bridget started to talk but it was hard all of a sudden. It seemed hard to breathe. "I love you," she finally said. "Maybe I shouldn't say it, but I have to. I love you, Sian."

For a few seconds Sian couldn't say anything. She felt lightheaded. It wasn't that she was surprised but the power of Bridget's words still stunned her. It lasted long enough that Bridget felt the beginnings of panic before she felt Sian squeeze her close.

"Oh, Bridget... I was lost to you a couple of weeks ago. I love you too," Sian got out. They shared a long kiss that slowly built with a gentle passion.

When it ended they were both breathless. Even though it was out there, both of them shied away from any further examination. There were too many implications. Those could sort themselves out down the road. Now they just wanted a physical reaffirmation of their feelings.

Taking control, Sian rolled just a little and pulled Bridget up on top of her. Her leg slipped between Bridget's and Bridget's went between hers. Sian kissed Bridget again as she pressed her leg up against Bridget's mound. At the same time she began to slowly grind her pussy against Bridget's leg. It didn't take Bridget long to figure out what she was doing and copy her. It wasn't the same motion as with a guy but Bridget quickly fell into the rhythm. As the grinding continued, both of them felt their mounds sliding down and getting a little closer. Bridget and Sian continued to kiss as they moved their hips up and down. Sian thrust her tongue up into the waiting mouth and felt Bridget's lips suck on it.

Compared to when Sian ate her out, the feeling seemed just a little less sexual to Bridget but much more intimate. The kissing was part of it, but she also loved the feeling of her nipples dragging back and forth against Sian's as their bodies moved together. It was building slower too. Another part of it was just how mutual it was. Every movement she made pleased both of them, as did everything Sian did. The longer it went on, the more excited Bridget was getting. She could feel how her wet pussy was coating Sian's leg and dripping down into Sian's pussy to be added to Sian's own juices. When one of them increased the pace, the other followed.

It got to a point where it became hard to keep kissing, at least long kisses. Both of them needed to breathe. Bridget lifted up her head and began to toss it left and right as she ground down onto Sian. Both of them felt a little increase in the pressure as Bridget's body lifted up. No longer kissing, they started to make a little noise. It was still fairly quiet but they both were gasping and making little grunts. The sound turned Bridget on even more. She could feel her pussy lips opening up more and her clit sliding up and down against Sian's soaking wet leg. She was also pretty sure that she could feel Sian's clit doing the same thing against her. Just thinking about it made her start to thrust harder.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers