It Didn't Work Out Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Neither Don nor Sian was familiar with the song that Bridget selected but it was a very rhythmic house music type song. Bridget didn't turn around as the music started. Her hips immediately picked up the beat. Her ass twitched in a way that guaranteed neither Sian nor Don could take their eyes off her. As she moved to the music, Bridget began to pull her blouse out from where it was tucked into her skirt. They could tell she was unbuttoning it from the bottom up. The tiniest bit of her bare back was exposed to them. The fact that it was so small in between the black skirt and white blouse made it all the more alluring. Both Sian and Don shifted slightly as they continued to watch. Stopping just below her breasts, Bridget pulled the corners of the blouse together and tied them together there.

Continuing to dance, Bridget slowly backed up to come a little closer. She began to dance more. Before it was just movement to the beat; now it was more fully becoming a dance that involved her entire body. Her hips were moving from side to side and her exposed midriff looked particularly narrow below the bunched up blouse. As the music changed, she planted her legs out a little wider and she slowly bent forward. The whole time her ass continued to bounce. The farther her head went down, the more her skirt was pulled up to expose her ass. Showing off her yoga flexibility, Bridget didn't stop until her head was almost brushing the floor. Don and Sian had an unobstructed view of her firm bottom. Bridget smiled as she heard an intake of breath. She wasn't sure who made it and didn't really care at that moment. She knew that they probably couldn't see the thin thong that was tightly embedded in between her cheeks. To them it appeared that she wasn't wearing panties.

Slowly starting to stand up, Bridget began to gyrate her hips in a wide circle. She felt the skirt sliding back down to cover her ass cheeks. She continued to dance with an increasing wildness that moved up from her hips through her torso, shoulders to her head. She reached up into her hair to pull of the head band that she had worn all evening. As she threw it to the side, her head lashed back and forth to toss her hair.

As her hips moved in a circle, Bridget slowly turned around to face her audience. She smiled again as she saw that she had their rapt attention. Her blouse was still buttoned at the top almost up to her neck. Slowly unbuttoning it, she loved how Sian licked her lips as her cleavage was revealed. Her push up bra made sure that it was impressive.

For the rest of that song, Bridget just kept dancing. She did a few things like bending over from the front this time and giving them an even better view of her breasts. As her body was parallel to the ground, her blouse gapped open and they could fully see her breasts held in her black bra. But she stayed frustratingly far away.

When the next song started, there wasn't the slightest hitch in Bridget's motions. She moved seamlessly from one to the next. Don and Sian exchanged a glance. She had clearly practiced for this. Now she began to inch forward. When the tempo suddenly changed, she was almost within arm's length; almost but not quite.

"You are such a tease," Sian said under her breath.

Undulating her hips towards Sian, Bridget had a big grin as she told her, "Takes one to know one." In time with the beat, Bridget changed the target of her moving hips from Sian to Don, alternating between them. From the bulge in Don's pants, she could tell he loved what she was doing. Lacking the one obvious sign with Sian, Bridget had to look a little closer. From the way Sian's lips parted and how she was breathing along with the way she was slightly squirming, Bridget figured it was getting to Sian too.

Once again Bridget bent over and gave them a look down her blouse. This time she wasn't tantalizingly out of reach. Her face was close enough that she gave Sian a hard kiss that didn't last long. As she straightened up, Bridget bit Sian's lower lips and pull on it gently. Just as it stretched almost enough to hurt, she let go. There was a wicked grin on Bridget's lips as she stood straight up. Slowly moving in a circle with hips gyrating, Bridget paused when she faced Don. She repeated bending over and kissed him this time. She didn't bite his lip and he tried to follow her kiss as she began to rise up. Putting her hand on his forehead, Bridget pushed him back into his chair. When she was standing up again, she made a tsk tsk gesture at him and danced away from both of them.

When she was back at the previous spot, Bridget again faced them as she danced. As the music changed to a slightly slower pace, she just began to rotate her hips. Every time the circle was closest to Don and Sian, she tilted her pelvis at them. Her skirt flew up and they caught a little glimpse of the front of her G-string. The front was a light pink, except for where her excitement was betrayed by a dark damp spot. But now she undid one more button of her blouse leaving only a single one holding it closed. The top of her black bra was now easily visible. Putting her fingers up to her mouth, Bridget sucked one in and slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. When it was very wet, she took it out and started to rub her left breast right above the edge of the bra. It left a trail that glistened in the low light. Sian thought that it must feel good to Bridget the way she closed her eyes as she was stroking her skin.

Even when Bridget's eyes opened, they were half-lidded with obvious lust. She took the ends of her blouse and undid the little knot. Then she reached up to undo that last button. Her audience craned their heads forward in expectation but Bridget held her blouse closed with her hands. Slowly beginning to rotate around again, she caressed her breasts as she did it. When she was facing away from then again, she opened up her blouse and looked over her shoulder at them. Once again she bent over with her legs spread wide. Now with her blouse hanging, her breasts were visible and she caressed them as they were.

The music changed again to a much more strident beat and she snapped her body upright. After slipping one arm out of the blouse, she whipped around to face them. The blouse was now completely off and she tossed it at Sian who reached out to snag it. Bridget got back into the music and just danced for Sian and Don. Now that the blouse was gone, they could see how her breasts bounced as she danced just as her ass did. It didn't matter that her body was firm, she was dancing too hard. She danced close but just as Sian reached out she moved back. When she did the same thing to Don, he didn't try to touch her. She rewarded him with a longer dance right in front of him. At one point she was bent over facing away from him with her ass almost in his face. When she turned around and he still hadn't touched her, she gave him a long French kiss. She tried again with Sian. This time she behaved and was rewarded with the kiss that went on much longer than Don's. Bridget's sexy body was so close that it took everything Sian had to stop herself from touching it.

As the kiss ended, Bridget began to dance with her hand running along the waistband of her skirt. Her fingertips slipped under it as she rotated in place. Slowly she danced forward. When she got close to Sian, Bridget showed her where the zipper was. Sian tugged on it a little cautiously but when it was clear that was what Bridget wanted, she unzipped it all the way. Holding it up, Bridget leaned over and gave Sian a thank you kiss. It didn't last as long but her tongue was even more active. The evil grin was back on her face as she danced away again.

Bridget faced Don and Sian as she began to slowly slip the skirt down over her hips and then her legs. The wet spot was no longer little and most of the fabric was a dark pink surrounded by a thin outline of light pink. When it could drop freely, Bridget let go. After stepping one foot out, she raised the other one and kicked it towards Don. The skirt landed in his lap.

Once again Bridget began to dance towards her two lovers. As she got close, she spoke for the first time. Her voice was husky and her excitement was clear. "Who wants a lap dance?" she asked.

"Oh fuck, I do," Sian said without delay.

Don was a second later than Sian. "I want that!"

"How about I give you both one?" Bridget said as she cupped her breasts and began to knead them. "It seems only fair."

Bridget moved forward to straddle Sian's legs and then sat down on her lap. Her body began to move against Sian's. Tilting her hips against Sian, Bridget ground her barely covered mound into Sian's belly. The scent of her dripping pussy began to hang heavily in the air. Bridget put her hands behind Sian's head and pulled it down into her cleavage as she shook her chest. Her breasts smacked against Sian's cheeks. With the no touching rule clearly off, Sian flicked her tongue out to lick and caresses Bridget's soft skin. She was rewarded with a gasp from Bridget. Her hands reached around Bridget to cup her ass and pull her closer. Bridget's grind began to get more desperate and she was pressing very hard against Sian. It seemed clear to Sian that Bridget was about to cum so she was shocked when Bridget ripped herself from her and stood up. Sian wasn't quite ready to let go.

For a minute or so Bridget danced in between Don and Sian but then she got in front of Don. Her body moved in an erotic sinuous motion as she turned around in front of him. Unlike with Sian, Bridget backed her way close to Don. Soon her ass was right in front of Don's face. She slowly lowered herself down into his lap. As Bridget began to brush against his pants, she felt his erection nestling between her butt cheeks. Her legs were strong enough that she didn't put her full weight down on his lap so she could move her ass back and forth to the music. It felt to Don like she was stroking his cock. He was still nervous about doing the wrong thing so his hands were on his thighs until Bridget took them and lifted them up to her breasts. She made it clear that she wanted him to caress her there. The more that Don played with Bridget's breasts the wilder she got in her gyrations on his lap. Don could feel his excitement rising. If Bridget didn't get up off of him, he was going to have a hard time not cumming.

"Honey, I'm going to cum," he whispered to her. He expected that she would get up but instead she giggled and pressed harder against him. She changed her motion to only be one of back and forth along his cock. Reaching back, she pressed the rest of her body against his and ran her hands through his hair. That was all he could take. "Oh fuck!" he yelled as he felt his dick began to spasm and shoot out his cum.

"Mmmmm," Bridget moaned as she felt his body shudder. She pressed down hard and caught his cock right between her cheeks. She could feel each time his cock shuddered and more cum came out. She kept rubbing against him until she couldn't feel it any more. When she stood up and turned around, she could see that his pants were wet from both her own sopping pussy and his own ejaculation. Her wicked evil smile came back as she leaned over and gave Don a long kiss. It wasn't as wild as some of the others since he was still recovering from his orgasm. Just as he was starting to get more into the kiss, she pulled away with a little teasing laugh.

Watching Bridget, Sian felt conflicted. On one hand there was no denying how exciting she was and Sian was extremely turned on. She hadn't cum yet but she was pretty sure that Bridget had something planned that would correct that. At the same time, it was hard to watch her interact with Don without feeling some degree of jealousy. She had known that Bridget would play with both of them but knowing it and seeing it were two different things. It was harder than she expected to accept the woman she loved satisfying someone else even if he was her husband. For the most part she was able to push it out of her mind but a little bit remained in a corner of her mind.

As she guessed, Bridget turned her attention back to Sian. The entire focus of Bridget's dance was now on Sian. Even when she turned around, Bridget kept her eyes on Sian's face. She moved slowly closer to Sian. When she got right in front of her, Bridget lightly kicked at one leg and then the other. Pick up on what she wanted, Sian spread her legs wide. Bridget moved forward a little and then slowly knelt down between Sian's legs. When she was on her knees, she leaned forward to rest her hands on Sian's thighs. She began to kiss Sian once again. It was a wild kiss that pressed Sian back into the couch. She could feel Bridget's thumbs sliding down between her thighs. Bridget began to push them up against the jeans and rubbing them up and down on the wet spot. The sound of a long moan came through the kiss.

Bridget loved it but she wasn't ready to let Sian cum. Lifting herself up, Bridget grabbed the bottom of Sian's top and began to pull it off Sian. She sensed the slightest hesitation in Sian and knew it was because of how close Don was. Bridget leaned forward so that she could put her lips beside the ear on the other side of Sian's head.

"My darling Sian, he won't touch you. I promise. Just focus on me and know that I love you," Bridget whispered. Looking into Sian's eyes, Bridget could see her acceptance. They kissed again but this time it was very loving. When it ended the look that was on Bridget's face was incredibly tender. Slowly Sian could see the tenderness disappearing and the sexiness returning. Before she went back to what she was doing, Bridget spoke again. "Now I am going to fuck you, sexy thing!" The raw lust in Bridget's voice was clear and Sian couldn't help the little shiver that ran through her body.

Once again Bridget began to take off Sian's top. This time there was no reluctance in Sian. She raised her arms to help Bridget. When it was off, Bridget threw it behind her. After giving Sian one more passionate kiss, Bridget began to make her way down over Sian's chin and down her neck. Her hands were back stroking Sian's mound through her jeans. As Bridget's lips passed over her collar bone, Sian began to find hard not to moan continuously at the same time as she was pushing her hips against Bridget's hands.

When one hand went away, Sian couldn't help whimpering. She was feeling so amazingly excited and she missed the extra contact. But then she felt the button on her jeans coming undone, followed by her zipper being undone. Bridget was ready for the next step. Grabbing hold of Sian's jeans, Bridget began to pull on them. There wasn't any delay before Sian raised her hips up off the couch to let Bridget have her way. They weren't particularly tight so they slid off without any difficulty. Once again Bridget threw them over her shoulder into the pile with Sian's top.

Now Sian was dressed in only her bra and panties. She felt a little embarrassed because Bridget was wearing some very sexy underwear and hers were just plain and functional. But when she saw how Bridget was looking at her, the embarrassment faded. Bridget had a way of looking at her that made Sian feel like she was the sexiest person on the planet. Bridget licked her lips and then got close again. She pulled on Sian's hips so that they slid forward against Bridget's belly. As she began to place kisses all over Sian's breasts, Bridget's belly moved up and down but always pressing hard. Sian's moans were becoming much louder.

She could feel Bridget's hands slipping behind her to undo her bra. Then with her teeth, Bridget pulled Sian's bra off. The feeling of her teeth scraping on Sian's skin brought out a groan from Sian. Bridget began to kiss and suck on Sian's nice conical breasts, pulling on both nipples with her lips. She paid attention to one and then moved on to the other. Sian's hands were both on the back of Bridget's head, just applying the slightest bit of additional pressure. In truth they were there because she loved touching Bridget.

The way Bridget was interspersing kisses and nibbles was starting to really excite Sian. She rocked her hips against Bridget's ever moving belly. The combination of the movements felt so good. "Oh, God Bridget. I love what you are doing to me!" she moaned. "Fuck I love you!"

When she heard Sian declare her love in the throes of passion, it brought a little wave of happiness to Bridget. In a corner of her mind, she knew Don was there listening in but it was no longer a problem. They had already been open with him about their feelings. No longer having to hide them made her able to hear it without any guilt. Bridget sucked one nipple into her mouth and held onto it as she lifted her head. The stretch sent a delicious feeling through Sian and her eyes closed until her nipple popped out of Bridget's mouth. Opening her eyes then Sian saw Bridget gazing at her. There was no hint of tease or impishness in the smile on Bridget's lips. "I love you too, Darling," Bridget told her before going back to playing with Sian's breasts.

Don watched the interplay between his wife and her lover. It was doing a good job of rousing him again. His cock wasn't completely hard but it was getting there. He couldn't believe what a sexual dynamo his wife was tonight. He remembered back to when they were first sharing fantasies and he had asked for a lap dance from her. The one she gave at that time was nothing in comparison to tonight. Over the last few months she had become more open to letting herself go and just enjoy playing the role without worrying about how she was supposed to behave.

At the same time, Don had to admit that listening to them affirm their love for one another was a little hard. Don was sure that his relationship with Bridget was basically solid, but the way Bridget's face lit up as Sian spoke disquieted him. He tried to dismiss it and just enjoy the moment.

It got easier as Sian became more and more preoccupied by what Bridget was doing. She had slipped her hand into Sian's panties and was slowly sliding her fingers up and down Sian's pussy. Her fingers were quickly becoming completely coated in slippery juices. Pulling them out, Bridget began caressing one of Sian's breasts so that it was soon wet too. Like a kitten, she then cleaned it off with little licks of her tongue. It was driving Sian crazy so Bridget did it again. This time she slid her fingers into Sian's pussy and slowly thrust them in and out. Sian's moaning got louder only to be cut off with a long groan when Bridget pulled her fingers back out and began to paint the other breast with Sian's pussy juice. As her fingers dragged across Sian's nipples, Bridget loved how Sian couldn't control a shiver running down her body. Rather than licking it all off, she began to suck Sian's breast into her mouth and then swirling her tongue around it. Bridget felt Sian's hands go into her hair and pulling her into her breast. It sparked a jolt of excitement of her own that went straight down to her pussy.

But Bridget wasn't quite ready to go any further. She had just a few more things to do first. She pulled back as she sucked hard. She felt Sian's breast slowly pulling free from her mouth and made sure to stroke the nipple the entire time with her tongue until it popped out. With her impish smile back on her face, she once again stood up. She couldn't help chuckling at the look that Sian gave her. Picking the beat back up, she danced over to Don.

From the bulge in his pants, Bridget thought her little display must have been enough to get him hard again. "Good," she thought to herself. She didn't want him to have any problems with that. It had the potential to ruin the night. Fortunately that thought wasn't even on Don's mind for once. Tonight he was more than excited enough.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers