It Didn't Work Out Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she came towards him the same way as she had with Sian. She moved forward facing him and straddled his legs. It didn't have quite the same pressure on his cock but that was probably a good thing. She put her arms around Don's neck and gave him a long kiss. He ran his hands up and down Bridget's back in long caresses.

After the kiss end, Bridget looked at Don and spoke. "Take off my bra, Sweetie. I want my breasts free." She said it with a sultry voice while grinding her hips down on Don. It was only for a moment but it felt incredible to Don. As he reached behind Bridget, she leaned into him so that her breasts were brushing against his face. He made the assumption that if Sian could kiss Bridget's breasts so could he. He kissed and licked them while he undid her bra. Without thinking Don bit her bra as she started to pull back. He tugged on it and pulled it off of her.

Bridget smiled at him. That was exactly what she hoped he was going to do. "Just one more thing to come off," she said. It might have not been completely even but she wanted to give that to Sian. Don was going to get what he wanted most anyhow. She danced back over in front of Sian. With her breasts free, she made sure to move with a little more bounce to show them off. It was clear that Sian appreciated her effort. Rather than sitting on or straddling Sian's lap, this time Bridget put one foot on the couch beside Sian. Her leg pivoted wide and showed off her mound with its soaking wet covering. Pressing her hip forward a little, it was pulled tight against her pussy. Her pussy lips were clearly outlined for Sian's view. The sight made Sian lick her lips.

Reaching forward, Bridget put her hands on Sian's shoulder and stepped up onto the couch. Her legs formed an arch over Sian's legs. Standing up straight, Bridget moved forward. Sian's eyes were fixed straight ahead, watching as Bridget's pussy got closer. She felt Bridget's hand rest lightly on top of her head. As Bridget started to apply pressure to pull Sian's head forward, she spoke.

"Take them off with your teeth, Darling," Bridget told her. Both Sian and Don loved the soft sultry voice that Bridget was using. Neither one of them had any experience with strippers, but they both thought that this must be how they spoke.

Opening her mouth, Sian grasped the top of Bridget's G-string. The smell was heady. Even holding that little bit of fabric squeezed out some drops of her nectar into Sian's mouth. She rolled it around her mouth and savored the taste. As Sian began to try and pull down, she realized that she had caught a few of Bridget's pussy hairs in between her teeth. She was about to let go and try again when she heard a loud gasp from Bridget followed by a moan. Realizing it must be contributing to Bridget's excitement, Sian instead just kept pulling. The moan got louder as they were further pulled. As they slipped out, the moan faded away but the movement in Bridget's hips got stronger.

Once Sian had it pulled down below far enough, Bridget slid her hands down onto Sian's shoulder and then began to raise up one leg. Once again she was showing off her flexibility. With her weight supported, her leg lifted straight up and out of her G-string. Swinging it forward she laid it down on Sian's shoulder. Her pussy was now right in front of Sian's head. Her attention divided, Sian tried to look at Bridget's engorged pussy at the same time as she tried to pull down the G-string far enough that it would fall the rest of the way on its own. Finally she felt it come free and Sian released it from her mouth. She was immediately rewarded by Bridget pressing her pussy into Sian's face.

There was no hesitation in Sian. She immediate began to lick her lover's wet sopping mound. Her hands came up to grasp Bridget's ass and pull her even closer. It didn't take more than a few seconds to realize what Bridget had been hiding. All of this stripping had excited her to the point where she was close to cumming even without any stimulation. As Sian's tongue slithered up and down her pussy, Bridget was already crying out. Her body began to bend over the top of Sian's head.

"Yes, Sian. Oh fuck, right there. Yes! Yesssss!" Bridget cried out. She ground her face against Sian as Bridget felt Sian's tongue find her clit and begin to swirl around it. She let out a long string of incoherent noises before her body began to twitch as Bridget orgasmed hard. Holding on tight, Bridget tried to avoid falling as she felt the waves of pleasure roll over her body. As it built, the twitches became shudders. Fortunately Sian was holding on to Bridget as tightly as Bridget was to her so she never came close to falling over.

It was an incredibly intense orgasm but didn't last long. The awareness of her precarious position brought Bridget back down from her peak sooner than might otherwise have been the case. Bridget stayed curled around Sian's head for a little while as she slowly recovered. Then sliding down, she straddled one of Sian's legs. After looking lovingly into Sian's eyes, she gave her a kiss. Bridget loved the feeling of her own juices rubbing off on her face as the two women kissed. It felt very wanton and that was what she was going for tonight. As they began to get wilder again, Bridget began to cover Sian's face with kisses and licks to clean it up. Soon Sian was doing the same thing back to Bridget on the places where it had come off onto Bridget's face.

Finally when Bridget could find nothing more to lick up, she pulled back and looked at Sian. There was a fiery look of passion on Sian's face that made Bridget's pussy tingle. Once again using her sultry voice, she asked Sian, "Do you want me to lick your pussy, Sian? Do you want your little stripper to make you cum?"

"Yes," Sian breathed out. "Make me cum and I'll give you a big tip, Baby." She was getting into the role as much as Bridget was.

Glancing over at Don, Bridget saw that he had gotten completely undressed at some point while Sian was licking her pussy. He seemed to be a little nervous but she nodded at him, letting know it was okay. If he hadn't been undressed, she was going to tell him to do so anyhow. Turning back to Sian, Bridget leaned forward so that she could whisper into Sian's ear.

"Darling, I'm going to let Don be part of this while I lick you hot ... wet ... pussy. Just close your eyes and focus on what I'm doing. Okay?" Bridget spoke softly. After a moment's hesitation, Sian nodded. Bridget spoke again. "I love you, my darling Sian. Thank you for doing this. I will thank you more properly on our first night together alone."

"I love you too, Bridge." Sian didn't try and hide what she was saying. It was out there and while she didn't want to cause problems, she felt like she at last had permission to say how she felt without worrying too much about Don's feelings. She was still troubled by the idea of Don being part of their lovemaking but Bridget's little reminder helped her to keep in mind the reward.

In any case, she didn't need to worry. Don was too turned on by what the women had been doing to listen to what they were saying. He was so close to being able to be part of a threesome that it was the sole focus of his attention. There were two beautiful women making love to each other in front of him and soon he would be part of it. His cock was rigid and any sort of problem was wiped completely from his mind.

Don watched as Bridget slowly began to grind her hips against Sian's body. She picked up the beat and was dancing in Sian's lap while starting to kiss Sian's neck. While Sian was still very excited, she had lost a little bit with the reminder of Don. It didn't take much though for Bridget to drive any thoughts of Don out of her mind. As she moved down Sian's body, Bridget slid her hips back along Sian's leg. Her wet pussy left a trail and the friction helped fuel Bridget's own arousal. For once, Sian's attention was on her own pleasure and she didn't press her leg up to try and turn Bridget on more. It was the best way for Sian to get over Don being there. Bridget didn't mind.

Bridget kept moving downward. She played with Sian's breasts but didn't spend too much time. Already excited, Sian didn't need it. Bridget could tell that further foreplay wasn't necessary. Sian wanted Bridget to take care of her pussy. As Bridget's hips reached the end of Sian's upper leg, she paused and slowly ground her pussy against Sian's knee. It felt so good and she could feel her excitement rise back up to close to where it had been before. But Bridget reminded herself that this was about her lovers more than anything else. She wanted it to be good for both Don and Sian.

Dropping down between Sian's leg's, Bridget looked over at Don. He seemed ready to go. His eagerness was also obvious. Sian too was clearly excited and wanted more. Bridget hesitated, not wanting to say something out loud and intrude on Sian's consciousness. Instead she just mouthed something to Don. "Get behind me and fuck me in a minute," she said without any sound. After a moment, Don nodded and began to get up to move behind Bridget.

Pushing Sian's legs wider, Bridget looked at the panties that Sian was still wearing. Even in the low light, there as a slight glistening that proved that they were obviously very wet. Bridget reached for them and started to pull them off. She loved how Sian's scent got stronger as she tugged on them. Keeping her eyes shut, Sian closed her legs so that Bridget could get them off her. Just as she done with all the other clothes, Bridget tossed them behind her; completely forgetting that she just told Don to get behind her. They hit him with a slight wet sound and then fell to the ground.

Don could feel the damp spot on his skin where it had left a trace. His cock throbbed and he had to restrain himself from starting to stroke it. He didn't want any chance that he could cum before fulfilling his fantasy. He watched as Bridget leaned forward to bring her face close to Sian's pussy. As she bent over, her hips came up and exposed her own pussy to Don. There was no doubt as to the moment that Bridget started to lick Sian's pussy. Don could see Sian's face begin to contort and her mouth dropped open. She put her hands in his wife's hair and helped her to find the best spot.

"Right there! You have it, Baby," Sian said in a hiss. She arched her back and thrust her pussy against Bridget's constantly moving tongue.

Getting down onto his knees, Don shuffled forward between Bridget's legs. Her pussy lips were all swollen and red from the attention they had already received. Her pussy was still clearly very wet. He moved a little bit further and felt the tip of his cock brush against the folds. Sliding it up and down, the head was quickly covered with Bridget's pussy juice. "I can't believe how wet she is," he thought. "I am just going to slide in all the way." He pressed his hips forward and tried. Just as he thought, Bridget's pussy was so coated with her juices that he had no problem in entering her. He could feel Bridget arch up her hips to let his cock go even deeper into her. Normally Don would just start fucking Bridget hard but this time he didn't want his thrusts to take away from what she was doing to Sian. Instead he began to slowly saw his cock in and out of Bridget. It still felt good to him and he was unlikely to quickly cum. He wanted to make this last.

For Bridget, it felt better that way. She wasn't ready for a hard fucking. A slow build up was what she was looking for tonight. She was doing something similar with Sian. To start with she was just kissing her inner thighs right next to Sian's pussy. Sometimes she would flick her tongue out to caress one petal and then the other. As she moved from one side to the other, she dragged her tongue. Sian let out a gasp as she felt it. The more that Bridget did that, the harder she would press as she slithered from one side to the other. Soon she was pushing into Sian's pussy; even it was just for a moment. Sian thrust her hips forward each time that Bridget did it, wanting the deepest possible penetration.

The fleeting nature of Bridget's thrusts was making Sian very excited but Bridget sensed that there was a little bit of frustration that was starting to grow. Her lover wanted more and Bridget wanted to satisfy that need. On the next pass when Sian ground her pussy against Bridget's face, she pressed harder against Sian and stretched her tongue out. Brushing it up and down, she tried to reach as deep as she could into the sopping wet pussy. The gasps from Sian became long moans. Starting slowly but building the pace, Bridget began to fuck her lover with her tongue. Each stroke inward was finished with Bridget swirling her tongue around deep inside Sian.

"Oh fucking God!" Sian cried out as she pulled Bridget's head toward her. Her hips were rising up and down in time with being fucked. Each time Bridget's constantly moving tongue hit spots that felt particularly good, she let out a long squeal. They were coming more frequently and growing in pitch.

Don watched how his wife was getting Sian off. The proof of how good she was at lesbian lovemaking was right in front of him. Sian's body was beginning to thrash back and forth as Bridget drove her ever higher. No longer needing to hold Bridget's head against her, Sian's hands were playing with her small breasts. She pulled on the nipples, twisting them back and forth a little. She seemed to be so oblivious to his presence that Don began to fuck Bridget a little harder.

While most of Bridget's attention was on pleasing Sian, she couldn't ignore the building pace of Don's thrusts into her pussy. Before her hips had remained still while he pushed into her. Now she was pushing back to meet him. She could feel the impact of his hips as he bottomed out in her. The gradual increase in tempo was perfect for how she was feeling. As Sian became more excited, she made more noise. The confirmation of how well Bridget was pleasing her drove Bridget's own excitement. As she got more turned on, the harder Bridget was thrusting back against Don. The increase in the force built in addition to the speed added to her excitement, but it also felt amazing to Don. He couldn't help fucking Bridget harder. At the start that would have been unwelcome but now it was exactly what she wanted. And the more turned on she was, the more frantically that Bridget was eating out Sian.

By now Don's thrusts were moving Bridget's body. Every thrust pushed her harder into Sian's pussy. A little part of Bridget's brain that was still thinking clearly recognized it. She didn't want Sian to connect the two things. After a moment she realized what to do. Bridget shifted her focus up a little higher. With Sian's pussy free, Bridget slid two fingers into Sian. Matching the pace with how she and Don were fucking, Bridget began to finger fuck Sian. She felt Sian plunging her hips down onto Bridget's fingers in the same rhythm.

"That's it, Baby! Fuck me like that!" Sian called out. "Oh God, you do that so well! I love it! I love it! You are going to make me cum!" Don could see that she was on the verge of cumming. He controlled his own speed a little so that he could be sure to see the orgasm that his wife was about to give her lover. Sian opened her mouth to start to speak but no words came out. Her lips moved for a moment then opened wide. With her back arching, Sian's head tilted back. He could hear her take in a huge gasp of air.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sian screamed. It was long and dragged out. When she ran out of air, Sian sucked in another breath before doing it all over. Don watched as her body broke into a series of uncontrolled spasms. Although he wanted to keep watching, he was so excited that he couldn't help picking up the pace of how he was fucking Bridget. He started to pound into Bridget. The pressure built in him and he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer especially when Bridget was matching his pace and force.

Once again Bridget felt torn. Most of the time it was her emotions, but right now it was conflicting desires. She wanted to make sure that Sian's orgasm was a massive one. At the same time her needs were increasing. The more that Bridget wanted to cum, the harder it was to focus on continuing to lick Sian's pussy. While Don's thrusts into her would drive her face into Sian, Bridget was moving away as she pushed back into him. Her excitement was growing and she was having a hard time breathing after burying her face in Sian's pussy.

Eventually it was too much for Bridget. Don was slamming his cock fast and hard into her. Bridget was returning every thrust. She stopped trying to keep pleasuring Sian and just focused on her own pleasure. Even though it was Don fucking her, part of what was making her so excited was having Sian close to her. Bridget's nose was filled with the smell of Sian's pussy juice. It covered her face and neck as well as Sian's legs. And with every thrust, her head bounced against Sian's belly. She could feel Sian's skin touching her. Her breasts slid along Sian's thighs as she moved back and forth. Although Sian wasn't touching her, Bridget still felt like Sian was making love to her as much as Don.

Suddenly Bridget reared up as she felt her orgasm start. "Shit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she screamed before frantically sliding back and forth on the hard cock that was pounding into her. Don could feel her pussy start to clench and unclench his dick. It triggered his own orgasm. They came together with his cock spurting his cum deep into her. Bridget could feel it each time. It had been a long time since making love to Don had been this satisfying.

Even after Don stopped cumming, his cock remained hard enough to continue fucking Bridget until her orgasm finally ended. Once she stopped moving, he just pressed against her as hard as he could and let his cock slowly soften inside her. Bridget collapsed against Sian's body, gasping for breath.

As she recovered, Sian had watched as Don brought Bridget to orgasm. Other than holding Bridget's shoulders, she hadn't participated. She tried to keep her focus on Bridget's lovely face as it went through the emotions of her orgasm. Sian couldn't help being aware of Don's presence but she didn't want to have to acknowledge it. Even still she felt her heart being wrenched as Bridget was fucked by her husband until she came. As much as she tried to suppress the feeling of jealousy, she couldn't completely do it.

"What the hell am I doing," Sian thought. "Why am I torturing myself?" Even as the thought crossed her mind, she knew the answer. Her heart was so far lost to Bridget that she would do anything and accept whatever she was given. Knowing the truth didn't help how she felt. It just confirmed that she would live with it.

After another couple of minutes, Don felt his cock slip out of Bridget's pussy. As he shuffled backwards, he felt for the first time the ache of having been on his knees for so long on the floor. He struggled to his feet and massaged his knees to help reestablish the circulation there. His dangling cock was slick with the combination of his cum and Bridget's pussy juice.

Despite herself, Sian couldn't help looking. She watched as some of it dripped off onto the floor. Although she already knew it, it reminded her that Bridget's pussy was full of Don's cum. She made a little sigh that she hoped Bridget couldn't hear. After the wonderful orgasm that Bridget had given her, Sian would have loved to return the favor and make Bridget scream with passion. But as much as she wanted to do that, Sian couldn't bring herself to even consider doing it now. She had heard some people liked to that, but she wasn't one of them.

Was this what she expected or was it harder, Sian wondered for a moment. "Harder," she finally decided. Sian couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of self-doubt but then Bridget opened her eyes and looked up at her. The love that Bridget felt was clear in the way she looked at Sian and the uncertainty vanished so completely that after a few seconds Sian didn't even remember it had been there. She smiled and reached down to stroke Bridget's pretty face.