It Doesn't Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers

"Suck my cock, Amy. Suck your brother's cock."

The harsh, incestuous words excited her more than anything yet. She hadn't expected it to. She had been trying to think of Dan only as a man, one she knew intimately, one she respected, and one she was physically attracted to, but not entirely as her brother. She was constantly aware of the fact, but kept pushing it back.

She knew that was a lie. She knew all along what she was doing and thinking. But when he had said it out loud, when he had put it into words, it all came bubbling to the surface. It thrilled her.

"I can't wait to suck it, Danny. Big sister's going to make love to your cock like no other woman ever could," she said, making her voice as breathy and as sexy as she could, feeling suddenly, unstoppably wicked.

* * *

Dan watched as Amy lowered her mouth towards him. She stopped to look at him. Her beautiful, cover girl face gazed lovingly and lustily into his eyes past his own rock hard cock. He felt it twitch and respond, almost as if he could come at that moment, just at the sight of her.

Amy's beautiful, full, wide lips opened slowly, dramatically. She placed them just short of the base of his cock, then let them glide erotically but casually up the length of his shaft, always just a fraction of a twitch away from touching him. She moved back to the base the same way, then repeated the motions. There she copied him, blowing on his cock, at first softly, then more firmly, with hot, heavy, tickling breaths. She moved her lips up and down the length of it, along the outer ridge and the sides, and even the head, blowing on it the whole time.

Dan sucked in a sharp, loudly appreciative breath of his own, then released a moan of sheer, sinful pleasure.

* * *

The sounds he made for her were fantastic. She didn't think she'd ever want to listen to a man again, unless it was Danny enjoying the pleasure she was bringing him.

Amy moved to position her face in front of the very tip of his cock. Once there she opened her mouth as wide as she could. She had to be careful, now, or she would touch him. She concentrated as she slowly, carefully, precisely lowered her lips over his cock, taking it as far inside her mouth as she could without letting it skim her lips or teeth or tongue.

Once she'd gone as far as she dared, Amy closed her eyes and held herself there, enjoying the thought of her position, and wishing she had the nerve to close her mouth on him. Then she imagined him coming, then and there, in her mouth. She imagined him overwhelmed by the sight of his sister with her mouth around his cock, so overwhelmed that he would shoot a satisfying blast of cum straight onto her eager, waiting tongue.

* * *

Dan could feel his eyes open wider as he watched his sister lower herself onto his cock, actually taking him into her mouth. The raw heat of her breath and mouth that close to his cock, surrounding it, was mind wrenching. He didn't think any woman's mouth, any woman's cunt, had ever felt that hot, and she wasn't even touching him.

Nothing, no real blowjob, no experience at all, in his entire life, was ever going to match this.

His hands found the sheets at his side, grabbing them in bunches to help fight back the urge to surrender to his lust. They offered a feeble substitute for what he wanted, to instead reach out to grab her head and force her completely onto his aching dick.

"Oh, God, Sis, Shit, shit, shit. Sis, please, please..." he begged, knowing, hoping she would ignore him, but hoping, wishing she couldn't.

Amy pulled her mouth away as she shifted positions again. When she did so, she flipped her head to clear a lock of hair from her eyes. The action tossed her long hair about. It fell across his cock in a rush, breaking the rules. It was only the slightest breeze of a touch, the feather touch of her long hair, but compared to the extended torment of imagined contact, it felt like a strong, firm hand grabbing and squeezing his shaft. The sudden, physical sensation, after the seemingly endless moments of suffering, was exquisite.

* * *

The loud, tortured moan that came from Danny's mouth shocked Amy, almost sending her into an orgasm herself. She could actually feel her own clit pulsing, throbbing with the need to come. She hadn't intended to, but she'd touched him with her hair. She decided now that that was allowed by the rules. She purposely lifted her head to move it about, dragging her long straight hair back and forth across his stomach and inner thighs and his raging, pleading cock.

"Amy, Sister, sweet Amy, sweet sister, yes, please, yes..."

Danny's pleas were endless. He begged and begged for her to tease him, as if she would ever have the will to stop herself.

* * *

Dan looked down to watch her. She was cheating with herself, too. She had one hand between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy. That was absolutely cheating, he thought. He should be doing that for her.

He watched, enchanted, as Amy lowered her eyes to the side of his shaft, agonizingly close, staring at his cock. She fluttered them, brushing her eyelashes quickly across the sensitive skin. He sucked in another sharp, approving breath.

She started to moan loudly, uncontrollably, as she rubbed herself harder and faster. Her head moved more quickly, too, violently whipping her hair across his cock. The feel of it was incredible. He had already felt that he couldn't take any more, that if she simply looked into his eyes at that moment he would come for her. But now, with her hair whispering against his skin, back and forth, like the cunt of a phantom, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He never thought it would happen, that this game would ever take him this far, but he felt himself build to and past the point of complete release.

* * *

Amy had been holding herself back, trying not to come, slowing her own fingers and fighting back the feelings of love and lust and longing. Then she watched in joy as his cock suddenly stiffened. A moment later a wave of cum shot out of it, spewing drops across his belly as far as his ribs. Some of them landed on her golden hair, delighting her.

He had come for her, and on her, if only on her hair. Her baby brother had come on her. She had made him come on her.

His cock jerked again. She watched smugly as he came again, at her whim, leaving more pools of cum above and below his sexy navel. The drops gathered into rivulets in the sharp creases between his abdominal muscles, glistening for her in the soft, dark light like diamonds.

Amy listened then to Danny's panting breaths as he recovered from the experience. She felt him move, lifting his head to look at her. She eagerly looked back at him, grinning.

* * *

Dan lay there at that moment, totally in love with his sister. He was utterly entranced by the sight of her as she extended her tongue and lowered it only to stop, tantalizingly short, of each drop of cum on his belly. She moved from one drop to the next, pretending to lick and kiss and suck his belly clean. She smiled as she mimed relishing and greedily swallowing every drop of his cum.

He instinctively reached toward her head with one hand, only just remembering to stop himself in time. He allowed himself one, brutal moment of pretending to press her head against him, to slip his fingers into her golden hair and force her to take his cum more eagerly. When it became too much, he let his hand drop to his side where he once again grabbed handfuls of sheets in frustration.

She looked up at him with a face full of pure, kittenish lust. She was so beautiful.

"You fucking sweet minx," he growled at her. "You fucking, beautiful, sweet, evil minx."

She pushed herself upright. He looked at her firm breasts in the dim light, then let his eyes wander down to where her hand still gently rubbed her clit. He felt further frustration that he couldn't help her more, that he was failing her. He'd come, she'd made him come, and he couldn't do the same for her.

She moved then, abruptly, purposefully, to carefully straddle him, balancing on the balls of her feet, always sure to avoid contact, always sure to obey the rules.

She hovered there, with her cunt just above his tormented, but satisfied, cock. He'd come, yes, but he still needed more. He needed to be touched. He needed to touch her. He desperately wanted to feel himself inside of her. The thought of it kept him hard.

She rocked back and forth, as if rubbing her pussy against him, all the while rubbing her hands on her clit. When she moved, she was close enough that he could feel the searing heat of her, the heat of his sister's burning golden cunt on his now hypersensitive prick. She cheated further, letting one long finger slip into her slit, then she withdrew it, glistening, for him to see.

"See what you're doing to me, Danny? Tell me you want me, too. Tell me you want me the way I want you," she begged.

"I can't, Sis, I can't have you," Dan replied, his voice hoarse and throaty.

"You can't, but tell me you want me. Say it!"

"Fuck, yes, Sis, fuck yes, I want you."

"Say it again, Danny," she pleaded. "Tell me what you want to do to me."

Her voice was rising, becoming frantic. The pace of her hand against her cunt had quickened, too. She had one finger deep inside herself now, while the heel of her thumb made harsh, violent circles on her clit. She drew her breaths in sharply, in a staccato of quick, short, bursts. Each time she exhaled a small squeal escaped from her throat.

"I want you, Sis, I want to fuck you. I do," Dan said boldly, forcefully, leaving no doubt that he truly meant it. "I want to fuck the shit out of you, Sis, I want to fuck you all night long, I want to fuck my sweet sister's hot wet cunt all fucking night."

"Me too, Danny," she cried. Her words became almost incoherent as her body began to shudder in climax. "Me too, I want to fuck you, too, Danny, I want to fuck my baby brother. Please fuck me, please."

Her pleas turned to screams mixed with moans. Her head whipped about, tossing her hair through the air. Dan watched her tits vibrate marvelously, rocked by the force of her orgasms, until she fell to the bed at his side, panting and laughing and moaning, all at once.

* * *

It was still dark when Dan awoke, with Amy at his side. In their sleep she had rolled over beside him. Her head rested against his shoulder, finally and completely breaking the golden rule of the night.

Dan kissed her once, on the forehead, for real, praying it wouldn't wake her. Then he carefully and quietly left the bed and the room. He dressed thoughtfully as he looked out the window at the city skyline.

He wanted to stay. He wanted her to wake up in his arms, but there was no way he could. They were both going to be mortified in the bright light of day. They probably wouldn't even be able to speak to each other for weeks.

She was too important to him. He had to get out now, to give her her space, and to let them both come to grips with what they'd just done.

Somehow, though, he didn't feel guilty just yet. He wasn't sure that it had even qualified as sex, or incest. After all, they hadn't touched each other. He never laid a hand on his gorgeous sister. It didn't count.

But she'd come for him, and she had made him come more forcefully and satisfyingly than he'd ever thought he could.

* * *

Two days had gone by without a word from Danny. Amy was trying to play it cool, to let him deal with it however he wanted, but it was killing her. She couldn't stay away from him for so long. The whole experience was just too damn fantastic, and she loved him too much. She missed him.

She made her mind up to call him and invite him to lunch on Monday.

* * *

As Amy left the restaurant, she could feel Danny looking at her ass again. She didn't have to look. She knew. She'd worn the sexiest thing she could for him today, knowing as she dressed that morning that he would look. From now on, she was going to tease him as much as she could.

She had no idea if it would ever happen again. She wasn't sure she wanted it to. Another part of her hoped they had the courage to do even more, but she knew that would be a mistake, too.

It would probably never happen again, but she could still play games.

She could spend the rest of her life getting pleasure from not touching her fantastically sexy baby brother.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,568 Followers