It Finally Happened

Story Info
Wife on Business Trip.
3.3k words
4.06
68.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did this happen? Not that I'm complaining. I'm about ready to step into the shower and get ready to spend the night with a man who I'd only met hours ago. But, I must go back to tell you how I got here.

My husband and I have been married almost 40 years. We were high school sweet hearts, married at an early age, and raised three wonderful children. Over the years our sex lives have undergone many twists and turns. As teens, we were so hot for each other and could not get enough sex. Early in our marriage, it was mostly the same. Then as we entered our late 40's things began to get a little mundane and stale. It was still always fun, but the unbridled excitement had lessened over the years. We dabbled in the swinging scene for a while, but that was always something my husband enjoyed more than I did. It was just ok for me. Usually, the guy would be someone I would not see out for a sexual encounter.

By the time I had entered my mid 50's, I had landed a high level job with a top marketing firm. Travel was a big part of my job, and I wound up traveling the country quite a bit. My husband always has had a fantasy of me meeting someone on one of my trips, and enjoying an evening of hot sex...making sure he got all the details. He has always encouraged me to play with other guys, and I had a permanent "hall pass", as long as I let him know in advance. I always considered it amusing, but on occasions, I must admit the whole thing did excite me some. He always enjoyed sharing me with another man during our swinging days, but this was different. This was an invitation for me to pick out my own guy and play alone.

This all kind of explains how I got here, ready to enter the shower. I'm here in Dallas, TX, staying at the Ritz Carlton for three days attending a marketing conference. I checked in a few hours ago, unpacked, and headed to check out the rest of the hotel. There was a very nice bar downstairs, and after a long day of travel I felt I could use a glass of wine. After getting my drink, I made my way to a section of tables. As I was about to seat myself, I noticed a man sitting alone in a corner booth.

I knew I recognized him. I did not know his name and had never met him, but I'd seen him at some of the other conferences. I made my way to his booth and asked if he was there for the conference. When he said he was, I introduced myself. He stood up, shook my hand, told me his name was Eric and invited me to join him. Eric looked to be about 40, very athletic, well dressed with a nice head of dark hair and a great tan. I told him I'd noticed him at some of the other conferences and he said he'd noticed me as well. That surprised me some. Although I'm still considered an attractive "mature" woman, I know I'm nowhere near the "looker" I had been years ago. Anyhow, I was somewhat flattered that he had remembered me. We nursed our drinks for a while and we very at ease talking with each other.

I discovered that Eric was 43 years old, had been married and divorced, and was very active and athletic. As we chatted, my mind drifted to the thought of my husbands fantasy. I thought to myself, IF I ever was to do it, Eric was the type of guy I'd go for. The Lounge area had a dance floor and a live band was playing that night. After about 20 minutes of talking, Eric asked me if I'd like to dance. Of course, I said...and I was glad I did. He was a great dancer. When he held me, I could also tell that he was serious about being active and athletic. His body was obviously strong and well conditioned...and he smelled nice too!

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the second glass of wine combined with the dancing, but after a while I opened up to Eric about my husbands fantasy. He laughed and said that if I were ever really serious about acting upon it, just let him know. His expression changed when I told him that I was serious and that I wanted him to be the guy. He game me a sly smile and asked what our next step should be. I think I surprised him when I told him I'd first have to let my husband know, and make sure that he still wanted me to go through with this. When he realized I was serious he said sure, go ahead. I couldn't believe I was about to go through with this.

I sent Brad a text message telling him about Eric and about what I was ready to do. As I hit the send button I wasn't sure what to expect as a response, but I did know that I was more excited than I had been in years. It took Brad a few minutes to respond. At first, I thought he didn't believe me, but after I took a pic of Eric and sent it to him, he knew this was for real. He told me I'd made a nice choice, then said it was fine with him as long as I kept him posted. Since he would not be there to watch, he thought keeping him updated would be the next best thing. I still had a hard time believing I was actually about to do this, but Brad's text and Eric's reassuring smile made me much more comfortable.

I found out that Eric and I were on the same floor. He suggested that we head upstairs, shower, get ready and meet in his room at 8pm. Since it was only a little before 6, I knew I had plenty of time to get ready for him..and what I was about to experience. Fortunately, I had packed a few things that would be nice attire for the evening. I had my sexy heels, a black cocktail dress that could be considered a little short, some sexy panties and a pair of thigh highs. Now, it was just a matter of preparing for what I was hoping would be a memorable night and the fulfillment of my husbands fantasy. The feeling between my legs also let me know that this was also something that I really wanted!

After I returned to my room, I laid my clothes out on the bed and stripped out of my travel outfit in preparation for my shower. As I gazed upon my sexy outfit, I decided I needed to send Brad another picture. I took one of what I'd be wearing and added a comment asking if he approved. Ten seconds later his response came back and he told me to enjoy myself and to keep him updated. I was really starting to feel naughty now. When the shower was just the right temperature, I entered making sure to take a new razor in with me. My legs would be super smooth and I wanted to trim my pubic hair just right. As I began to trim around my pussy, I could almost feel my hands trembling with excitement. I had to take a deep breath and calm myself...I didn't want to nick anything.

When I rinsed off, the water that was beating down on my tits caused my nipples to become as hard as possible. I pinched and pulled on them a few seconds, then knew I better stop! I wanted to make this feeling last. After I dried off, I snapped a picture of my freshly trimmed pussy and sent it to Brad. I wanted him to see just what Eric would be getting very soon. When I finished getting ready, I looked in the mirror. I had to admit, I did look pretty hot. Sure, I had put on a few pounds over the years, but I knew that my legs, ass and tits still drew attention. Yes, I was really going to go through with this. I was incredibly hot for Eric and decided then and there, I would hold nothing back.

As I moved down the hallway to Eric's room, I could not believe how wet I felt. I hoped my panties would not be totally soaked by the time I met him. Eric opened the door and I had to catch my breath. As sexy as he looked down in the bar, it was nothing to the way he looked now. He had a fairly tight shirt with long sleeves, dark slacks that really did a great job of highlighting his firm ass and legs. He immediately took me in his arms and planted a long, deep, wet kiss on me.

As our tongues explored each others mouths, I knew he was every bit as hot for me as I was for him. After we broke our passionate kiss, Eric laid me back on his king sized bed. We continued to kiss and explore each others bodies with our hands. As I ran my hands all over his chest, Eric slid his hand under my dress and up the inside of my legs, taking his time to enjoy the feel of my silky hose. I undid the straps of my dress to allow him access to my 36C breasts. When he ran his other hand lightly across my tits I let out a sigh. My nipples were so hard and begging for attention. Eric did not disappoint. He began pinching one nipple while kissing and licking the other. He was driving me nuts, teasing me with his mouth and hands. He started to suck my nipples more vigorously. My pussy was throbbing from all the nipple stimulation.

Eric then moved a hand back under my skirt and slid a finger inside my wet panties. He teased the lips of my pussy and would occasionally drag a finger across my throbbing clit. When he slipped a finger in my hole it felt like electricity. While still keeping his lips locked on my nipple, he began a rhythmic finger fucking of my cunt. I felt like a total slut! I was so hot that it didn't take long for me to cum. My body first tensed, then went into orgasmic convulsions as my pussy clenched tightly on his probing finger.

A few minutes after I came back to earth from my first orgasm of the night, Eric began to remove my dress and panties, leaving me in just hose and heels. I asked him if he'd like me to remove the rest. He just smiled and said no...he loves the stockings and heels look. Before we continued, I grabbed my cell phone to text Brad and tell him what had just happened. After getting back a big approval, I asked him what he was up to. I kind of knew, but I wanted him to tell me. He was at his computer, masturbating, while reading stories of the kind I was acting out. Hope you have fun honey, I said. I know I will!

Eric stood before me and began to remove his shirt. His body was amazing. His chest, shoulders and arms just oozed strength and power. I sat up and asked if I could remove his slacks. He stood before me and said...go ahead. I could see the well formed bulge in the front of his pants and was anxious to see what awaited me as I removed them. I loosened his belt, undid the clasp, and slowly slid his pants down his athletic legs. As the material slid down past the bulge, his magnificent cock sprang forward. It was partially erect. I was captured by how perfect it looked. I had seen many cocks over the years, but this was something special. It was very firm, with a large, mushroom head...probably 7" with a nice thickness. He was shaven with the exception of some hair left just above his cock. It was a little bigger than Brad's, but too big to be comfortable. His balls were rather large and hung down nicely.

As I grasped the thickening prick with my right hand, I fondled those big balls with my left. After a few minutes of inspecting his ever hardening package, Eric laid me down on my back. He slid his face between my legs and began to gentle nibble the insides of my thighs. I was in heaven! He was playing my like a fiddle. I began to massage my tits, and then started to pull and tweak my aching nipples. Eric had worked his way up to my swollen vulva and began to lick and suck the lips to my streaming pussy. As I pulled and tugged at my nipples, Eric's tongue found my throbbing clit. He flicked his tongue in very rapid, quick movements, all over the hard nub, while pausing every once in a while to probe my wet hole with his tongue, using it like a little cock. Needless to say, a girl can't last long under those conditions. I felt the spasms come over me once more and enjoyed my second massive orgasm of the night.

I couldn't believe this! Eric was the best pussy eater I'd ever seen. Brad is very good, but this was special. Eric didn't give me much of a break this time. He reached over to the night stand and grabbed a condom. As he rolled it down the length of his throbbing penis, I positioned myself comfortably with my legs spread and knees bent. Eric hovered above me in a pre missionary position. We again slipped our tongues in each others mouths and kissed for a few minutes. I could still taste the sweet tang of my pussy on his lips.

Eric then moved into position and let the head of his cock seek out my hot, wet opening. As the head of his prick touched my pussy, I felt like a had another mini orgasm. Eric slowly fed inch by inch of his throbbing member into me. He filled me completely. After my cunt adjusted to the length and girth of his penis, he slowly slid in and out of me. This guy could really fuck. For 25 minutes he let me enjoy the pleasure of that magnificent cock. He would alternate the pace. Long and slow strokes, followed by a rapid pounding...then back to long and slow. We changed positions twice. I moved out from under him and took a ride for a while.

As I controlled the tempo while riding his cock, Eric twisted my nipples. I lost track of how many times I came! Just when I thought Eric was about to finish, he instructed me to get on all fours. He moved behind me, slid that rigid cock back into me, and started to really pick up the tempo! He was pounding me hard from behind. I knew more orgasms were on the way so I buried my face into the mattress to muffle my screams while my hands clutched the sheets of the bed. I came so hard and so long I thought I'd pass out. After I collapsed on the bed, Eric slid his cock out of me and removed the condom. When I could sit back up, I once again grabbed my phone and sent Brad some more pics. First, one of my swollen, well fucked pussy...then one of Eric's glistening cock. Brad texted back saying how he wished he was there to watch. I told him to go back and finish jerking off while I took care of Eric.

We had been at it for over 2 hours and this stud hadn't cum yet. After the pleasure he had given me, this hot, slutty girl had to bring him to a great finish. I ordered him to go into the bathroom and wash off his cock and balls. I was feeling a little bossy! He'd had the condom on for quite a while and I wanted all hints of the latex flavor removed. When Eric reentered the room, I had him sit on the big, comfy chair in the corner. He was naked, with his rigid cock bobbing in front of him as he walked. When he sat down, I crawled over to him and knelt in front of his still throbbing penis. I ran my hands along the outside of his muscular thighs as I lowered my mouth over the big, mushroom head of his cock. I let my tongue slowly work its way up and down his shaft. I teased the slit with the tip of my tongue.

After bathing his cock with my tongue, and alternately sucking his balls, I slid my mouth down upon his throbbing shaft. I began to suck up and down his prick as my hands ran all over his tight abdomen. I'd suck fast, then vary the tempo. My throat was so relaxed that I had no problem deep throating him all the way to the base of his cock. I had always prided myself on my ability to suck cock, and I wanted to give Eric some special treatment after what he had given me. I settled on a slow steady rhythm. Occasionally I'd just suck on the head while I pumped his shaft with my hand.

After 10 minutes of this treatment, I knew Eric was getting close. His breathing started to get erratic, his legs started to tremble, and head of his cock was swelling in my mouth. In the past, when I got to this point with anyone other than Brad, I would pull off and finish with a hand job. Not tonight. Eric was going to get the full treatment. As he passed the point of no return, I clamped my mouth down on the head of his cock and pumped my hand furiously. The first spurt of his semen was powerful! It hit the roof of my mouth like a rocket. While he continued to twitch and spasm, his cock pumped six or seven more streams of his tasty sperm into my mouth. The amount of cum took me by surprise. I kept my lips tight around his cock so nothing could drip out. I sucked down his entire creamy load!

I held his cock in my mouth for a few minutes as it began to soften. I felt so naughty. I gazed up at Eric and saw the look of total contentment on his face. That, combined with the feel of his cock in my mouth made my pussy tingle. I love my husband so much for allowing me to explore this. This was pure sex and lust! Instinctively, my hand went between my legs to explore how wet I still was. As my finger rubbed around my clit, I knew I wanted to cum just once more. Eric sensed what I was up to and whispered for me to do it! So, as I let his cock slowly slide from my lips, and smiled up at him, I masturbated myself to one final orgasm.

Eric and I cleaned ourselves up and I headed back to my room. I couldn't believe what I had done. Even more so, I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. Brad had always encouraged me to do this and I'm glad I finally did. When I got back to the room, I didn't text Brad...I had to call him. He said that next time, he HAD to be there to watch. I said...who said there will be a NEXT time. We both laughed! We also both expect that there WILL be a next time.