It Gets Better

Story Info
She meets Dan & finds a new level.
3.5k words
4.12
60.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our adventures get more interesting as the time goes by.

John was finding it difficult to find the time to meet and so we drifted apart and lost contact after a while. It didn't matter as I was keen to try something new and my husband knew that as well.

I still had Dick and his lovely big cock that made me feel so good. We looked on a few swingers sites but most of the people seemed a waste of time for one reason or another. We didn't want to pick just any person and we nearly gave up until my husband came across a guy that showed a full picture of him in the nude.

His cock wasn't erect but it looked as though it was a nice size and he had a pleasing smile. My only apprehension was his age. He was in his mid to late fifties and I wondered if we had come across the traditional 'dirty old man'?

Anyway we made contact and arranged to meet up for a drink. On the day that we arranged to meet my husband suggested that I meet with him alone and see what he was like. He would wait in the car and we would pretend that he had been called away unexpectedly and so I was on own.

All went to plan but I didn't hold out much hope as I had some concerns about the age difference and the type of person he was. We arrived at the pub where we had arranged to meet and we recognised each other right away. He was shorter than I had expected and a little on the stocky side.

We sat down and ordered a drink. The chat was relaxed and we soon got into conversation without feeling uncomfortable. He told me that he was single and he did have a relationship with a lady, it was purely a sexual thing when she was in the area. I explained that my husband was aware of everything I did and if he had a problem with that then he needed to say so.

Far from it he was happy with that and said he respected that and was not looking to get in the way of my relationship but rather to have fun with a person looking for the same.

We talked about a variety of things and although he seemed very nice I was not overly attracted to him. We chatted freely and then when we left I said that I would be in touch if I wanted to pursue the matter and he could let me know if he felt the same.

It was obvious on his face that he was keen and I think he thought that he had hit the jackpot with someone who was a great deal younger than him. We kissed and he gave me a little hug, which I responded to in a brief embrace. In that few seconds we embraced I felt the definite hardness of his cock push against me and I wondered how big it was.

My curiosity aroused me and I thought that it would be interesting to see what this man was really like despite his age. On the drive home we discussed how I felt and we decided that I would meet him again and if it didn't work out, then nothing lost.

We got home and I emailed him to let him know my decision. It didn't take long to get a reply confirming that he was very interested and so we arranged for me to go around one evening after work. I travel around with my work and so it was arranged for a evening when I was passing his place on the way back from a client.

As the days passed and the arranged day got closer, I thought more and more about what he may be like. I found myself looking at his photo and the cock that lay on his leg. I wondered what it would be like when it got hard. It looked a good size when it was soft. Would it get bigger? These thoughts stirred something inside me and I started to get a bit excited about the meeting although the age issue was still at the back of my mind.

Finally the day arrived and I set off to meet Dan at a pub close to where he worked. I had gone to a clients in a business suit with stay-up stockings and high heels. When I got to the pub car park I slipped off the bra and my knickers and was surprised to see how wet I was already. At the right angle you could see my breasts and the skirt to the suit was short enough to ride up and show my stocking tops. I felt a real show-off as I walked across the car park and entered the pub.

Dan was there and got up to meet me. I felt that all the yes in the place were on me and probably wondering who this girl was with this old man? A brief peck on the cheek and he asked me what I wanted to drink. With the drinks ordered he turned his full attention to me and said that I looked very nice. I was non-chalant about what I was wearing passing it off as what I had to wear for work.

Whilst enjoying our drink I took the opportunity to flirt a little. I touched his arm when telling him something and left my hand there a little longer than was necessary. I brushed my leg against his leg under the table and saw him stiffen just a little. I then got myself in a position where I placed my hand on his thigh as I leaned forward to whisper something to him. I left my hand there even when I stopped whispering.

It didn't take long for his hand to move down and rest itself on my leg. When I didn't move it started it's journey upwards. I opened my legs a little to let him know that I was happy for him to continue and as he started to delve between my legs I moved my hand towards his crotch.

He arrived at his destination first and ran his finger across the top of my pussy sending a shiver through me. I reached the bulge in his trousers and could feel that he was already hard. What I could feel was certainly of a good size and I leaned forward and whispered that I thought we should go. Without hesitation he agreed and we got up to leave. I noticed that he took care to adjust himself before standing, which was a good job as if he hadn't I think the whole pub would have known how he felt at that moment.

As we crossed the car park I could feel the wetness of my pussy being spread around between my legs with every step. He only lived down the road so we were there in seconds and no sooner were we through the front door than he took me in his arms and kissed me. I could feel the hardness pressing against me and grew more curious about what this cock would be like. I had the picture in my head of him and was wondering what I was about to discover.

Dan undid my jacket and ran his hands over my breasts, my nipples were hard and must have felt like bullets in his hands. I pulled him into me so that I could feel his hardness against me and every so slightly moved myself from side to side. He groaned and finally broke free and said, "I think we should go upstairs".

I didn't say a thing but let him lead me into the bedroom where he sat on the edge of the bed and started to kiss me all over my breasts and tummy. My jacket fell to the floor and then his hands moved under my skirt and he clasped the cheeks of my bottom and drew me closer to him. I had been holding his head and enjoying the attention to my body but now moved around to unclip my skirt and unzip it so that it could fall free.

He had discovered that I had no knickers on and looked up at me and said, "who's a naughty girl then?" with a big smile.

The skirt fell to the floor and I stood back to let him see me in my stockings and high heels. He looked approvingly and licked his lips. He stood up and started to undo his shirt so I went for the trousers undoing the belt and pulling down the zip.

I sat on the edge of the bed as the trousers fell to the floor and in front of me was a pair of briefs with a big bulge straining to get free. I was about to pull it free when he pushed me back and knelt down between my legs.

"You have a beautiful pussy" he said, and he lifted my legs exposing my bald and naked pussy to his hungry eyes. I felt his tongue touch my leg and I felt my whole pussy twitch in anticipation. I am very sensitive and I wanted to feel him touch me. Before his tongue touched my pussy lips I could feel the warmth of his breath on me. It was probably only seconds but I was desperate to feel him make contact and so it seemed like an age when his tongue licked along the length of my lips and started to investigate me.

He was good! He was gentle but firm and he soon had me breathing deeply and pushing myself against him. I wanted more and quicker than I expected I was feeling the approach of my first orgasum. Expertly he licked and sucked until I started to arch my back and let out a huge moan as I started to cum. He kept up the pressure but slowed down so that it lasted as wave after wave flowed over me. I subsided a little but he did not relent and within a minute I was having the second orgasum taking me right over the top.

As I came down he moved up the bed to lay next to me, kissing me as he moved up my body. I ran my hands over him and started to move towards his briefs. I had waited long enough and now I wanted to hold that cock in my hands. If he was anything like Dick with his nice cock, then I wanted to hold it, feel its warmth in my hands and ultimately feel it stretch me, fill me and finally pulsate inside me.

My hands arrived at his briefs and he moved to pull them down and off. The moment had arrived and out sprang a beautiful hard cock that made me gasp slightly when I saw it. It was huge. I thought Dick was big but this was even bigger.

In my mind I wondered if I could take all of that in me. My pussy however had already made up its mind and started to gush in anticipation. Despite having just cum twice on his tongue my pussy started to twitch in anticipation.

I put my hand around this monster and my fingers didn't meet. Not only was it hot to hold but the skin was tight as tight could be. He may be older but this organ was by no means past it's peak. Standing proud, hard, hot and oozing a trickle of pre-cum I had the biggest cock I had seen in real life straining to its full and begging for attention.

As I moved my mouth towards it, I wondered how much I could get in. The taste of the pre-cum was on my tongue as it entered my mouth and I started to suck on the end of this monster. As I sucked Dan moaned and said something about how nice that felt. I was in my own world. I just wanted to play with this thing. I was feeling it, licking it, sucking on it, seeing how much I could get in my mouth and with the other hand I started to feel his balls that were big and heavy.

I was engrossed in this member and enjoying playing with it when Dan suddenly sat up and said that he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. With that he pulled me to him and lay me down on the bed next to him. He started to kiss me and I felt him move his body over me and I spread my legs to welcome him. He raised himself up and took hold of his cock in his hand while I raised my legs and looked down to see his cock heading towards me.

Once again I looked at the size of him and wondered if I would be able to take him in my small and delicate pussy. Once again my pussy told me that it was willing to try and as I felt him place the end against my pussy lips I braced myself for what was to come. He rubbed up and down on my pussy lips moistening the end of his cock and causing me to twitch involuntarily. Gently and slowly he pushed forward prizing my lips apart and I felt the tip move in easily. Then it started. I felt my pussy being stretched and stretched and just as I thought I would have to tell him to stop, he started to withdraw a little. My pussy tried to hold on and stop him without avail because it was so wet. He withdrew very slightly and then started to move forward once again.

Probably only two inches had entered on the first entry but it felt like it was much more. Now more moved in and another part moved in stretching me and making me feel full and warm. He continued pushing in a little and then sliding out a little to allow the juices to flow and make entry easier. With each withdrawal I felt that part of me was moving away and then he would return to push forward and create an even greater feeling of fullness.

I felt slightly ashamed of had any thoughts of this older man being able to perform because here I was being filled by an expert who not only had a beautiful cock but knew how to use it and did so with gentle respect.

He moaned and commented on how tight my pussy felt. As he worked himself inside me I raised to give him the access he wanted and welcomed the feeling he was giving to me. Finally, I felt the last push and his body was totally linked to mine as far as it could go. I felt the power and strength of his cock inside me twitching and filling me tightly and deeply. My legs had wrapped themselves around him involuntary partly trying to make sure that there was no more that I could get in and partly to keep him there while I enjoyed the feeling.

I realised my eyes were shut and opened them to see Dan smiling at me with a sense of satisfaction on his face. I am not sure if he had also wondered if he would get in or if just knew that I was having the biggest cock inside me, but he started to move in and out whilst looking own at me. I rose to each thrust still not believing the feeling that I was getting when I noticed that his faced had changed from smiling to that look of trying to control what was happening.

I was cumming over and over again as I felt his start to twitch violently inside me and he started to cum. I felt one load burst into me followed by another and then another and each one was triggering spasms in me. I lost count of how many times her pulsated loads of cum into me and how many times I came but finally we stopped and he collapsed onto me.

His first words when we gathered breath was to say "sorry". He said that he couldn't hold back and that my pussy was so tight that he had been unable to control himself.

I giggled and said that it was not a problem as I had cum so much anyway.

We kissed and I felt his cock slip out of me. Even in a soft state he filled me and I felt every inch of it move out of me.

I moved down immediately to have another look at this beautiful cock. I felt cum start to gush out of me as I moved but I didn't care. I lifted his cock and was still amazed at the size of it and that it had managed to get inside me.

I told him he had a beautiful cock and sucked it clean. He thanked me and said I had a lovely pussy and nice slim body.

I drove home with cum dribbling out of me. No matter how many times I had cleaned myself, more seemed to dribble out.

When I arrived home it took an effort to step out the car and walk as my legs reminded me that they had been opened wide and my pussy reminded me that the fun it had enjoyed, had also left it tender despite feeling satisfied.

My husband was waiting for me. He hugged me and asked if I was ok. Once I had reassured him that I was ok and all had gone well, he then started to ask how it went.

"Lets go upstairs" I said

As we turned to walk upstairs he noticed I was not walking properly.

"Are you ok?" he asked with a sudden concerned look on his face.

"Oh yes" I replied. Seeing that he wanted to know more I said "I'll tell you upstairs"

He went on ahead and I moved with less speed.

I told him to lay on the bed and he lay back. As I unclipped my skirt for the second time in a few hours and threw my jacket aside I said "you have to promise me that you will be very gentle".

"Oh it is like that is it?" he said

"Yes it is" I replied. "I can hardly walk and my pussy is very tender" I continued. "I have had the best fuck that I have ever had".

"Better than Dick" he asked as I moved over him.

"Much better" was all I could say. "Do you want to see a very stretched and sore pussy?" I asked. Then without waiting for a reply I said, "do you want to lick a pussy that has been filled to the top?"

He had hunger in his eyes as I sat astride his face and lowered my pussy onto his mouth. Just as his tongue raised touched my pussy I realised that I was not going to be able to sit like this for long. My legs were shaking and were not going to take my weight.

I let him run his tongue over my wet and swollen lips before I said, "I can't sit like this" and moved off him to lay next to him.

"He must have given you a right seeing to" he said, "Was he as big as you expected?" he asked.

"Dan has the biggest cock I have seen so far" I said "and he filled me up beyond what I thought was possible" I added.

My husband had moved down to my pussy and started to lick me again. It was a little sore and I was concerned that it would be too much. But he was gentle and it was nice having him lick me clean.

I told him that he would have to wait until tomorrow before he would be allowed inside me. He looked a bit disappointed but I turned him on his back and started sucking on him. I told him the whole story in detail. I told him that I was hardly able to walk because of what I had done and was probably going to take days to shrink back to size.

As I teased him I told him that I was going to have to go back and try Dan's cock again soon. I told him that I was going to have a lot of fun with Dan. I was hooked on his cock.

I said, "If you are good I will bring him back one night and you can see what his cock is like and what it does to me" and with that he exploded over my boobs.