It Gets Better With Age...

Story Info
Married couple on a cruise enjoy another couple.
2.7k words
4.3
106.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runner
Runner
18 Followers

I’ve often read about how other couples and their vacations turn into a sexual adventure, but I never expected to actually happen to me and my wife. First, I should describe my wife and I. Kate, who is 43 years old, still looks damn good for a woman who has given birth to three kids. One of the my favorite things about Kate is her tits and ass. She has medium sized tits that are crowned with oversized aureolas and large nipples, and I love to look at them and touch them every chance I get. I must say though, she can be kind of selfish with them at times. Her ass is perfectly rounded, and I like to put my arms around her and caress her naked ass cheeks. As for me, I’m 41, 6’1” tall, weigh about 205 pounds, and possess a 7” cock, which, to my benefit, Kate loves to suck.

For our vacation, we treated ourselves to a Caribbean cruise. Our kids are all older now, and a cruise was something we could never do in the past. Once we were settled in our cabin, we began to check out the ship. We had no idea there was so much to do on a cruise. But, little did we know how little time we would spend actually participating in all these onboard activities. At dinner the first night, Kate and I were seated alongside a very nice looking couple who were, according to them, in their mid fifties. The woman, Deidre, was dressed in a very sexy dress that sported a plunging neckline and really showed off her sexy tits.

I must say, she did not look her age at all, as she possessed the body of a woman in her late thirties or early forties. She was tall, about 5’10”, and could not have weighed over 130 pounds. All in all, Deidre looked sexy as hell, and it was all I could do to keep my eyes off of her. The husband, Dale, who looked just as fit as his wife, was about 6’3” tall, and looked like he exercised on a regular basis. He had a little gray hair around his temples, but otherwise, looked to be much younger than he actually was.

We chatted with them during dinner, and found out that they were real estate brokers from Nashville, Tennessee, and owned their own firm. We all seemed to bond together quite well during dinner, though I couldn’t help noticing how Dale’s attention was centered on Kate. Deidre didn’t seem to give it a second thought, as she actively participated in the various conversations that took place between all of us. Following dinner, we found ourselves having drinks and dancing in the adjoining lounge. I’m not much of a dancer, but Kate loves it, so she readily agreed when Dale invited her out on the dance floor. Deidre and I talked a bit, but I couldn’t help noticing how Dale’s hands wandered about Kate’s body.

He did everything but grab her tits and ass, but Kate didn’t seem to mind a bit. We have often fantasized about threesomes, group sex, etc., but never gave it much thought outside the bedroom. What I was seeing on the dance floor was like the beginning to many stories I have read. Kate and Dale, and occasionally Dale and Deidre, continued to dance late into the evening, when, upon mutual agreement, we all decided to retire to our cabins for the night. By the time we broke up our little party, we had made plans for the next evening as well.

When we got back to our cabin, Kate nearly knocked me down as she grabbed me and started kissing me. It was obvious she was horny as hell, so I was certainly ready to oblige her. When I reached between the split of her skirt and navigated my way to her pussy, I was amazed at how wet she was. Her panties were as soaked as I’ve ever seen them, as she was very nearly dripping wetness from her pussy. I began to undress her as quickly as I could, and soon was enjoying every drop of the wetness between her thighs. I new something had happened out on the dance floor, so I decided to question her as we made love.

I really get off hearing her talk about her various fantasies during our lovemaking, and that night was no exception. It had already become obvious to me earlier in the evening that Kate was infatuated with Dale, so, as she began to tell what happened, the source of her wetness was made clear. She told me how he spoke very suggestively with her while they danced, all the while caressing her body as he spoke. Apparently, I had not seen everything that evening, as she told me how he had maneuvered his hands first on her tits, and then, as the night wore on and she got more relaxed, how his hand found her pussy through the slit in her skirt.

Kate was telling me this as we fucked, her pussy felt like hot butter as my dick slid lovingly in and out. Instead of being bothered by the night’s events, it turned me on to the point that I could barely keep from cumming prematurely. Kate sensed my excitement, and began to tell me how much she would like to fuck Dale, admitting that she would like to sample his thick, 9 inch cock (this was one of the things he told her when their conversation had steered toward his and Deidre’s sex life).

This admission both shocked me, as well as turned me on to the point that I could hold back no longer. I started pounding Kate’s pussy for all it was worth, with her hips meeting my every thrust, and we enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm, as I filled her up with my cum. As we showered following our lovemaking, I asked her if she had been serious about her revelations concerning Dale. It must have been the tropical air or the alcohol, because she again surprised me when she assured me that she was very serious. Now with some couples, this may have been a fast road to trouble, but Kate and I have been married for nineteen years, and never once have we strayed from one another. We both new our marriage was on very firm ground.

We spent the next day enjoying the many activities aboard the ship, and we even met up with Dale and Deidre several times. Kate and I sensed the excitement that both of them exhibited in the anticipation of the upcoming evening, especially Dale. Dale’s apparent hold on Kate was evident too, as she seemed far different that her normally reserved self. All day, she was touching, kissing, and fondling me, much to my enjoyment.

Following dinner, we once again went to the lounge for drinks and dancing. After first dancing with Deidre, Dale once again took Kate out on the dance floor. He was in for a surprise. Kate had put on a pair of crotchless panties she had brought along for my enjoyment, along with a very sheer bra to complement them. As they danced, Dale once again began to explore Kate’s body with his hands. I was amazed at how sensuous Kate moved about as she and Dale danced. All of this did not escape Deidre either, as she commented about how sexy Kate looked and that Dale was obviously enjoying himself.

Soon, Deidre began to tell me about her and Dale’s “understanding” when it came to sex. They had been married for 28 years, and like us, had a very solid marriage, the only difference being that they enjoyed an occasional fling with other couples they were intrigued with. She told me that Dale had admitted his intentions to her regarding Kate the previous evening, and that they decided to go for it. The real shocker came when she admitted to me that she would like for she and I to get to know one another better as well. Kate knew immediately something was up when she saw Deidre leading me out onto the dance floor, as she knew I rarely danced. Deidre pulled me close as we began to dance. I caught Kate’s eye and winked at her, and she smiled back at me as she laid her head back against Dale’s chest.

After a couple more songs, we all met back at our table, and that’s when things really began to develop. The conversation quickly turned to sex, and it was evident to me that Dale and Kate had had a conversation similar to mine and Deidre’s while they danced. Out of curiosity (and simple horniness), I reached under the table cloth and slid my hand up Kate’s thigh and touched her pussy lips with my fingers. As I expected, my fingers came away soaked, and it was all I could do to keep from sticking them into my mouth to taste her juices.

Damn, I was hot as hell! Deidre made it easy for all of us, by suggesting that we retire to their cabin for the rest of the evening. I must say, at this point, a team of horses couldn’t have kept me away. As we walked to their room, Dale put his arm around Kate and led the way, with Deidre holding my hand as we followed close behind.

As soon as Deidre closed the door, Dale pulled Kate to him and they began to kiss, his hands proving to be much braver than before. He immediately ran his hand up Kate’s leg and began to finger her pussy. She almost collapsed to the floor as her legs buckled, moaning as his fingers caressed her cunt. They went over to the bed and quickly began to undress one another, their bodies never losing contact. As they lay back on the bed, Deidre sat me down on the loveseat and began to unfasten my slacks, devoting her full attention to freeing up my cock.

As she took me into her mouth, she began to shed her clothes as well. With this beautiful woman sucking my cock, along with the show Dale and Kate were putting on, it was obvious I wouldn’t last long. Deidre caressed my balls while she bobbed up and down on my cock, and soon I felt the onset of a huge orgasm. She sensed it as well, as she looked up at me and told me to cum in her mouth. That was all it took, and I proceeded to fill Deidre’s mouth with jet after jet of cum. I thought I would never stop, as she sucked most of it down greedily, letting some spill out the side of her mouth.

After I regained my composure, Diedre and I began to fondle one another as we watched her husband make love to my wife over on the bed. It appeared that they had not progressed much beyond the foreplay exhibited prior to my episode with Deidre, seeming to relish each other’s nakedness, so we sat back and watched to see what would happen. By now, we were all undressed, with the exception of Kate, who still had on those sexy crotchless panties, though the wetness of her pussy was obvious. Kate moaned as Dale moved down from sucking her tits, to licking the outer edges of her cunt lips, slowly teasing her.

Her panties were quickly discarded. She spread her legs even farther apart, as Dale began to stick his tongue into her already soaked pussy. He started flicking her engorged clit with the tip of his tongue, as he stuck his first two fingers into her pussy. As Dale picked up the pace with his fingers and tongue, Kate began to thrust her hips upward, indicating that her first orgasm (that I knew about) of the evening was imminent. Kate began to moan loudly, and then she did something I’ve wanted to see since we’ve been together. As her orgasm hit, her pussy began to literally shoot her cum outward, soaking Dale in the process. To his credit, he continued his ministrations to her cunt, as her gushing cunt seemed to excite him as much as it did me. I couldn’t believe the amount of liquid coming out of Kate’s pussy, she seemed to go on and on. I had seen videos of women spurting cum in the past, but seeing it firsthand, especially from my wife, was something else.

This seemed to turn Deidre on as well, as she picked up the pace in her fondling of my dick. My suspicions were confirmed when I stuck my fingers in Deidre’s cunt and felt her wetness. I gave in to temptation and tasted her juices, and was rewarded with a very pleasant taste from her cunt. As Kate recovered from her violent orgasm, she looked up at Dale, and said, “put your big cock in my cunt and fuck me”. He immediately complied, and Kate gasped slightly as his huge dick entered her pussy. His cock was a good two, to two and a half inches longer than mine, and bigger around as well. To my knowledge, Kate has never had a cock that big, but had often fantasized about it. Now she was living her fantasy.

Dale began to fuck Kate slowly, but she would have none of it. As soon as her pussy adjusted to the size of his cock, she started to buck her hips upward, meeting his every thrust, and then some. He soon caught on, and started to increase his pace. Their fucking began to build to a fevered pitch, with Dale slamming his cock in and out of Kate’s pussy, and her responding in kind. Kate’s moans began to build in intensity, as she approached another orgasm. Finally, Dale grunted loudly as he filled Kate’s pussy with what appeared to be an entire cupful of cum, much of it squeezing out of her cunt around his cock, as it pistoned in and out.

As Dale rolled off of Kate, Deidre grabbed my hand a pulled me over to the bed, positioning herself between Kate’s thighs. She began to lick the cum from around Kate’s pussy. “Care to join me?” she asked, and I immediately laid down with her as we began to lick Kate’s pussy clean. As I stuck my tongue up into her pussy, I was amazed at the amount of Dale’s cum that came flowing out. I licked up a mouthful, and then began to kiss Deidre, sharing her husband’s cum as we did so. I then reached down and started to finger Diedre’s cunt, as we continued to lick Kate’s pussy and kiss one another. By that time, Dale had recovered, and I looked up to see him positioning his cock over Kate’s mouth.

He had just moved over her, when she grabbed his cock and stuffed it greedily into her mouth. She could barely handle his huge dick, but once again proved to me how much she liked to suck cock. Deidre and I watched, mesmerized by the show they were putting on. Kate was sucking his cock like it was her last, encouraging Dale to fill her mouth with his sweet cum. Dale quickly obliged, grunting as he began to orgasm, filling Kate’s mouth with his semen to the point that it was gushing out of her mouth as she tried in vain to swallow all of it. As Dale once again rolles aside, Deidre moved up Kate’s body and began to kiss her deeply, the two of them sharing what was left of Dale’s cum. As they continued to kiss, I could hold back no longer. I positioned Deidre’s ass up into the air, and slid my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, and began to fuck this beautiful woman for all she was worth.

As our tempo began to build, she offered her tits to Kate, and she eagerly started sucking Deidre’s tits like a pro. Deidre began to groan loudly, meeting my every thrust with equal intensity. I began to cum with a force like I’ve never known, filling Deidre’s cunt with my cum, with her experiencing an explosive orgasm of her own. As we both came back down to earth, I looked at Kate and smiled. She smiled contentedly, kissing Deidre deeply once again for good measure.

Needless to say, our exciting vacation was just beginning, but the rest of the story will have to wait...

Runner
Runner
18 Followers