It Had to be Done

Story Info
Busty mom, hung son, isolated house. (Edited 7/30/2018)
10.7k words
4.61
672.9k
813

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

I read some of the critiques of this story, and then re-read it. Much of that criticism was fair; I was not as clear as I should have been on some points, and without more explanation, some of the events seem far-fetched. Hopefully this version is more coherent and satisfying. (Edit submitted July 30, 2018)

This is a work of fantasy. All characters are over 18. In real life, incest is wrong, and turning your reluctant, busty mother into your sexual plaything is bad, mmkay?

Michael was the youngest of four children of Tom and Valerie Henderson. He sat in his third period Algebra class and reflected on what a sadistic bastard his father was. They had packed up and moved three weeks before spring break of Michael's senior year of high school, forcing him to start over in a new town in a new state for the ninth time in his life. It was no wonder his older brothers and sister never visited once they left home.

This wasn't idle teenage anger, Tom really was a sadist. He was fiercely competitive, dominating, and was a borderline sociopath. In short, he was perfect for his career in sales. Tom was ruthless in his pursuit of promotions, but his sales numbers usually propelled him to the top of any short list when his supervisors needed to fill a vacancy. Tom put his career ahead of his family, and had shown in the past that he would move without hesitation.

When the head of the corporate office in Omaha had to step down for health reasons, Tom was primed to take over that plum position. It never crossed his mind that his wife and youngest son would be bothered leaving their lovely Los Angeles suburban home and moving to Nebraska. Valerie was visibly upset when Tom announced that they were moving, but she was so submissive to her husband that she never so much as murmured in protest.

Michael tried to escape from his abusive father. He approached his three best friends and asked if he could stay with one of their families until graduation. One of his friends' parents was concerned, and called Tom directly. Tom was smoothly reassuring on the phone, letting them know this had to be a simple misunderstanding. At the same time, he was seething at his son for making him look bad.

Michael heard his mother cry out. It was the only warning he had before his father was on him. Because he had seen his father beat the living shit out of his older brothers, Michael had been taking martial arts courses for the last few years. However, his dad was a fifth degree black belt. Michael did his best to defend himself, but it was a very one-sided fight. It would have been much worse, but Tom was enraged at his son for having the temerity to actually block or deflect all those punches and kicks. When he lost his temper like that, his attacks were more predictable.

They battled through the living room for twenty minutes, knocking the furniture over as they went. In the end, Tom got his son in a choke hold. He might have actually killed his own son if Valerie hadn't softly dissuaded him with a gentle touch on his forearm.

"Please, Tom," she begged him, "let him go."

Tom grunted in disgust, dropping his son to the living room floor. He stood over Michael and glowered down at him.

"Don't you EVER embarrass me like that again, you got that?" he spat out.

"Yes, sir," Michael responded, rubbing his throat.

Their broken couch and coffee table were left in the driveway when they drove away in the moving truck.

Michael had a really tough time fitting in at his new school. He wasn't tall or athletic, but he was a decent-looking young man. Unfortunately, this late in his senior year of high school, most of the girls in his new school already had boyfriends. He looked around the class at some of the cute girls. In his mind it was a checklist he had already gone through. Only one of those girls was interested, and she had a boyfriend. Michael really didn't want to have to fight that guy, and a girl who encouraged that sort of confrontation was probably more trouble than she was worth.

He sighed quietly to himself and tried to focus on the math. It was the last day of school before spring break. He went through the rest of his classes, and talked with the handful of classmates he was beginning to befriend. It was an uphill battle being Tom Henderson's kid and trying to be liked. Michael got through the day and went home. He looked out the window that evening, just shaking his head as he watched fresh snow falling. It was spring break, for fuck's sakes!

His mom walked up behind him and gently rubbed his shoulders. He had watched her reflection in the window as she approached. She always wore sexy little robes or gowns around the house. It was what Tom wanted. Those outfits invariably showcased her huge breasts. It was the reason Michael stopped inviting any of his friends over after the sixth grade. His friends understandably could not take their eyes off of his mom, and her hypnotically swaying bosom in particular. He understood, because he had been hypnotized by those amazing breasts almost every day of his life, even though it was his mom.

Michael had developed amazing self control as a result. Valerie had almost never seen him ogling her body. The handful of times she had caught him looking, it was so fleeting that she thought she must have imagined it. This skill set carried over when Michael went to school and moved over his lifetime. He was not intimidated by pretty, well-endowed girls. He never embarrassed himself or got caught staring at them.

In his last school, he had dated some of the most attractive girls. He had inherited enough of his father's dominating personality that he was able to manipulate them into doing whatever he desired. Most of the time, he desired a nice, wet blowjob. It had been a solid month since he had the pleasure of his girlfriend's soft mouth nursing a load of his cum from him. He missed Melissa. Well, he missed Melissa's eager, lush body. He probably missed Melissa's horny mom even more.

Of course, neither of them was in the same league as his own sexy mom, who was now rubbing his neck and shoulders. Sighing as she looked at the snow with him, she spoke up.

"I can't believe this," she said in her breathy little voice, "It's ninety degrees at our house in LA right now."

"Yeah," Michael grunted.

He stood and enjoyed her touch for ten minutes. Then he turned around her body and returned the favor, working his strong fingers into the muscles of his mom's shoulders and neck. He actually had taken some therapeutic massage training the previous summer, for a job at the local mall. When Valerie sighed and dropped her head, he got to admire her shapely ass. The short, translucent robe made no secret of her tiny pink thong. That vision never failed to stir a solid erection in Michael's boxers.

Later that evening, Tom returned home from the office. He was brusque as he announced that he was leaving for the airport and that they were on their own for dinner.

"Where are you going, Dad?" Michael asked. He wasn't disrespectful in the way that he asked. He wasn't trying to antagonize his father, and he knew his mother wouldn't even ask.

"We have a group in Atlanta that they need me to oversee. After that, I'm heading down to Orlando. I'll probably be back in three or four weeks."

Inside, Michael was seething. He and his mother would be stuck here in the freezing cold while his father played in sunny Florida. He held that resentment inside, smiled and said, "Have a good time, Dad."

Valerie thought about it, and found her voice. "Tom, couldn't we all go? Michael is on his spring break, so we could—"

"No." Tom's voice was cold as he cut her off. He didn't even bother to explain, just got his things together. A taxi was there to pick him up fifteen minutes after he had walked in the door.

It was not the first time Tom had left his wife and kids for weeks at a time. Valerie's married life had consisted mainly of those prolonged absences punctuated by his dominating presence. She was a woman plagued by insecurity. She really didn't think that she was attractive enough. She had always been self-conscious of her large breasts, but felt that they were the only thing that kept her successful husband around. When he said that he expected her to dress sexy for him all the time, she made sure her outfits displayed her breasts prominently, and showed off her ass as well.

Her older boys and their friends had openly displayed their admiration. Valerie had enjoyed the attention, and had felt attractive when those boys and young men had been around. Unfortunately, Tom would fly into a rage when he caught them looking at her, often running off those friends for good. Far too often, he would beat his oldest sons into submission.

Until that one fight before they left California, he had never had that sort of confrontation with Michael. Michael had always been careful to avoid antagonizing his father. He had a very keen, calculating mind. He was skilled at hiding his emotions. That was unfortunate for poor Valerie and her low self-esteem. With her oldest sons long gone, it had been years since she had felt sexy or appreciated. These days she felt old and unattractive, unaware of Michael's arousal whenever he was around her. She certainly never got any validation from her domineering husband.

When the taxi took Tom to the airport, Valerie sighed and poured a tall glass of wine. Michael watched as she quickly drained that glass and refilled it. He shook his head. This was going to be a very long 'vacation,' he thought. Minutes later, he realized that it would be worse. The heater shut down audibly.

They had bought a spacious house far outside the city limits of Omaha. It sat on a very large plot, with two good sized hills and what could either be described as a small lake or a very large pond. The house probably cost half what their much smaller home in Los Angeles had been worth. It was new, and it took a while for Michael to figure out the complicated menu for the climate control system.

He eventually figured out that his father had set the climate control to save power. The heater would not come back on until the temperature inside the house had dropped below fifty-six degrees. It would be miserably cold for twelve hours every night. Michael clenched his fists. They were rich, dammit! Why his dad had to be such a miser was just another part of the sadistic enigma.

Michael trudged to his room and stripped off his school clothes. He wrapped a thick robe around his naked body and found his thick wool socks. He then walked back to the living room and sat next to his mother on the couch, pulling the thick comforter over them to keep them warm.

Valerie had already finished her second glass of wine and was slowly sipping her third. She hadn't realized how chilly she was until she felt the warmth of the comforter over her thighs. She smiled gratefully at Michael.

"Thanks," she breathed, "I didn't realize how cold it was."

Michael smiled back at her. She was unaware, but her thick nipples were hard as pebbles. They were clearly visible through the thin material of her gown. Michael's eyes feasted on those mouth-watering breasts out of his peripheral vision. His hard dick was already starting to work its way up from his lap, out of the front of his robe. He got a small thrill from that; knowing that his hard, naked dick was just a foot away from his mother's bare thighs under the blanket.

The sun had set, and the light from the television was soon the only illumination in the house. When Valerie arose to get another glass of wine, she was already a bit unsteady on her feet and shivering from the cold air. Michael admired her swaying, almost naked bottom and reached down to slowly stroke his erection beneath the covers.

His calculating mind crunched the numbers. He would have her, he thought. He would have sex with his busty mom many times before his father returned.

It had to be done.

He couldn't rush it, he thought. He didn't want to scare her off, and certainly didn't want her calling his father. It would have to start off subtly. He carefully concealed his hard-on within his robe again. Valerie's hands shook noticeably from the cold when she returned. Michael gallantly offered his spot on the couch, and covered her up to her neck in the warm comforter.

"Here you go, Mom," he said gently, "Have my spot. It's already warm." His hands slid down to her shoulders beneath the comforter. "You're freezing!" he continued, "Let me get you something warm to wear."

Valerie was just grateful. Her son was so sweet and considerate, she thought. Her body basked in his residual warmth on the couch and covers as she snuggled into them. He returned a couple minutes later with her bathrobe and her bottle of wine.

"Should I get another bottle for you?" he asked, "This one's almost empty."

"That's a good idea," she nodded, "Thank you!"

Michael draped the robe over her front, beneath the comforter. His hands 'inadvertently' brushed her hard nipples and her shaved pubic mound as he smoothed it over her body. He walked to the kitchen and returned with a fresh bottle of wine, setting it on the coffee table next to the first. He was shivering at the invasive chill when he finally handed her the glass of wine and rejoined her under the warmth of the comforter.

Valerie leaned against her son, and she sighed when he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She sipped the rest of the glass of wine. When the show they were watching finally ended, Michael reached for the remote and searched for something else to watch.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" he asked, "I could make popcorn."

Valerie realized with a start that they hadn't had dinner. She had been waiting for Tom to get home, to tell her what to cook. Popcorn wasn't a nutritious meal by any stretch of the imagination, but it was food.

"That sounds nice," she said.

Michael hurried to get the popcorn started and return to the warmth of his mother's side. It made cool air swirl around Valerie's calves and ankles, giving her a chill. Michael noticed her shivering again and asked, "Are you okay?"

"My feet are really cold," she chattered back.

This was getting ridiculous. "I'm going to turn up the heat," Michael announced. "We are going to get sick if we leave it this cold."

Valerie nodded. She hated to disobey her husband, but Michael was right. She jumped a bit when she heard him swear.

"Son of a bitch!" Michael hollered from the thermostat, "He put a password on it. Do you know what the code is?"

She didn't. She just shook her head miserably.

The microwave dinged then, letting them know the popcorn was ready. Michael poured it into a bowl and brought it back to the couch, refilling his mother's glass before sliding next to her again. They were now both shivering as the cold air washed over their feet.

"This isn't working," Michael said softly. "Mom, do you think we could watch this in your room? We could get under the covers in there and we'd be a lot warmer."

"Good idea," she said, and they gathered up the popcorn and wine. Michael slung the comforter over his shoulder and hustled ahead of her. He turned on the bedroom light and spread the comforter over the one already on the bed, providing a deep layer of insulation for them to slide beneath.

At first, it was really chilly there under the sheets. Valerie did not mind at all when Michael curled up next to her and pulled her body to his. He was so much warmer than she was, she thought. It was nice of him to share that warmth with her. In fact, it just felt nice to have him cuddle her like this. She turned onto her side so that his front was able to press into her back. That just felt perfect. She felt very affectionate to her son as his body spooned up to hers.

Michael wrapped his arm around her body. His hand once again came into contact with her big, heaving breast.

"Sorry," he breathed into her neck.

"That's okay," she replied.

Valerie realized she had made a mistake with that answer. Michael did not remove his hand. It did feel nice and warm, though. It wasn't like he was squeezing or groping her, so she didn't say anything more. She was a little bothered that his bony knee was somehow pressed into her bottom, though. She squirmed a bit. Her eyes opened wide when she realized it wasn't his knee. She had just managed to work the head of his cock right into the cleft of her ass.

"Sorry about that," he breathed again, this time rolling away and pulling his thick cock from her cheeks. He also released her breast.

Valerie noticed that it had gotten significantly warmer under the covers by then. She pushed the bathrobe from her and rolled over to find the television remote. She sat up against the pillows so that she could see the television, and Michael did the same. He reached over to the nightstand and handed her glass of wine to her. He set the bowl of popcorn between them on the bed.

"I'll help you wash the covers before Dad gets home," he murmured to her.

That was another good idea, she thought. It would be a real problem if Tom came home and found popcorn crumbs in their bed.

Before she could finish that glass of wine, Valerie had to use the bathroom. The cold air was a shock to her skin when she emerged from the warmth of those covers. She shrieked out loud when her bottom came in contact with the frigid toilet seat. She was a little embarrassed when her son came running in to see if she was alright. He seemed to be embarrassed to see her shaved pussy exposed like that.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked as he turned his head away.

"Sorry," she gasped out, "The toilet seat was just really cold. I'm okay, though."

Still keeping his head turned away from her, Michael stepped into the bathroom and turned on the hot water tap in the sink. "That should warm up by the time you are finished," he said, "Then you can use a warm washcloth to clean yourself."

"Thanks," she said to his retreating back. That was another really good idea. She would never have thought of it. She would have had to wash her hands in frigid cold water.

That warm washcloth felt very nice as it cleaned and soothed her clenched little pussy. She rinsed it out and washed her hands as well. She looked into the mirror and realized her nipples were still incredibly hard and protruded noticeably. She was a little sad that Tom would not be there to enjoy them.

Valerie walked unsteadily and lurched a bit heading back to bed. Michael softly took her wine glass from her and set it back on the nightstand on his side of the bed. "That's enough for tonight, Mom," he said, "You don't want to get really drunk, and you don't want to be going to the bathroom all night."

She nodded at that suggestion. She was already beginning to submissively obey her son. "Thank you," she said.

She felt his warm arm wrap around her back and happily slid next to him in the bed. He pressed play and they watched the rest of the movie. She opened her mouth each time he fed her a piece of popcorn. Because of the wine, she didn't realize she was licking the salt and butter from his fingers. Watching her do that turned him on something fierce. He had to carefully control himself or he would have moaned out loud.

An hour later, she had to use the bathroom again. Michael helped steady her as she walked to the bathroom, once again turning on the hot water for her before he left. Valerie did not notice his foot sweeping her thong out the door, and really didn't think about the fact she wasn't wearing underwear beneath her short gown when he helped her back into the bed. She was slightly drunk, and it was nice just having all the attention her loving son was giving her.

It felt so pleasant to snuggle up with his warm body in her bed. She could only imagine how cold she would be if he wasn't there beside her. Instead, it became really warm.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers