It Happened

Story Info
Wife gets a younger man (and it is basically all my fault).
9.8k words
4.43
51k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

I was a 51-year-old white male (Randy) in the New York City suburbs who was obsessed with the thought of my wife taking a lover. Why? I can't really explain. My 50-year-old Chinese wife (Jenna) was a great sexual woman when me met and then married in our early 30's, but since the arrival of our three children, not so much. I missed that sexually driven woman I fell in love with. As our sexual activity dwindled I found that I would come as soon as penetration occurred. Okay not "as soon" but pretty darn fast. Was it the lack of activity that caused the problem, or did the problem cause the lack of activity?

So, with so much internet porn available, that became my big sexual outlet. Lots of jerking off to Literotica stories as well as the video porn that cluttered the world wide web. I grew particularly fond of cuckold videos, especially black men with white wives. Having a Chinese wife, I am not sure what the big attraction was, but I certainly found it satisfying and exciting. Maybe my submissive streak was a way for me to relate, but who really knows.

So, I continued to push the wife for sex and continued to be denied, night after night. And the one time every 3 to 4 weeks she would relent, as soon as the penetration commenced, I blew my load and felt like an incompetent boob. It was partly Jenna's fault as her pussy would grab on and not let me pull back and dull the sensation. But even though I jerked off almost every day and usually not too long before sex, I could not last and make it worth her while. Sure, I massaged her for an hour or so before sex that she enjoyed, culminating with turning her on and getting her ready. But the payoff was never there for her.

So here I have a 5'2", 115 lb., shapely-legged sexy wife and I felt as though she was miserable. Very pretty and in decent shape (a little belly but at 50...) with a great tight ass and she was not interested in sex. What a shame. So, I came up with a "common sense" solution? She could get a boyfriend or lover with a big cock and dominating persona to give her the great sex she deserved. As a byproduct I reasoned, this would turn her back on to sex and then we would have more sex as a couple and that little premature firing problem would solve itself.

Whether this plan would actually be effective or not, I had no idea as to how to implement it anyway. So I tried the direct approach. After a particularly quick fuck, I told her she could get a boyfriend since I was so bad in bed. She quickly said she did not want to do that, and that pretty much ended the conversation. What else could I do, I thought. Leaving websites open on the computer was not going to work. What if the kids found it? Would she even look at it? So, I went back to the computer and found several chat sites that had cuckold related rooms or themes and got started on research to install my simple plan.

First thing I noticed was that I had no real pictures to post so I was going to be a voyeur on the site. So, I bought a few sexy dresses for Jenna and somehow got her to pose for pictures in a couple of slutty club dresses. Armed with those pictures and a few others I hit the chat sites. Talking to potential bulls (or lovers) was 99% a waste of time as they seemed to think if I put my wife on the chat site with them in 10 seconds she would be fucking and sucking. But every now and then I would get an interesting perspective. One guy told me that she probably was never going to be interested and I should tread carefully. Sound advice I would ultimately ignore. The cuckolded guys were not any better as most probably had their dick in their hands and were not living the lifestyle, just getting off. But again a few pearls of sound advice came through and I made mental notes along the way. I also got to see a lot of pictures of other women (supposedly hot wives) and a lot of them were fairly hot. So not a complete waste of time anyway.

So, I went about it my own way. During our sexual dalliances I had frequently brought up other guys, actors or athletes and I just turned it up a notch. I noticed she did get more excited if I mentioned other guys watching or maybe taking a turn with her. Planting a seed, I guess. But I didn't have the patience and one night after I came really, really fast, I again just flat out asked her if she wanted to go outside our marriage for sex. I tried to come off as serious as possible as I have a tendency to joke around a lot (even in bed.) Unsurprisingly, she said no thank you and I was shot down. That should be the end of the story, but instead it is only the beginning.

I went about chatting with my internet friends, not satisfying the wife along the way and pumping up a lot of desire for my wife to take a lover. Essentially, I engaged in harmless chit chat although it was consuming an inordinate amount of time. Then one day I was chatting with a new guy (Darius) that turned out to live about 15 to 20 minutes away. He was 23 years old, had a 9 and a ½ inch cock (or so he said) and was in fantastic shape. I told him my problems and like so many before him, he said he could solve them, but at least not through the magic of chatroom greatness. Rather he confidently expressed that under the right circumstances and with some help from me, he believed he could get my wife if she was willing. Well she wasn't willing and that was that.

So that night and two nights later we chatted about sports and current events and we shared some interests and became internet chat friends. Our fourth conversation he said he was horny, so I posted a few sexy pics of Jenna with her eyes and up cropped out. He liked them a lot and then we got back to chatting about my wife getting sexed up. He said he was on board and let's do it. I told him this was going to blow up in my face (not to mention not going to work) so thanks but no thanks. He then posted pictures of himself face and all. He was handsome, built, and his cock was enormous. It was every bit the 9 ½ inches compared to my 6 inches, but twice as thick. He told me to imagine that cock satisfying my wife and my dick got hard. He pushed for face pics of Jenna but I resisted. He said Ok, but he would need them at some time. Need them? Anyway, the chat got a little sexual with him even taking a dominant tone to me and I was definitely sexually excited. But as always, the fun had to end and we signed off for the night.

For the next few days, work and home kept me busy so I was not able to chat, but I could not get the image of Darius and his huge cock banging my wife. I was on a three or four-week sexless stretch with Jenna and super horny when I signed on five days later. Not much was happening, and I was ready to sign off when Darius appeared. We chatted small talk for about five minutes before we got onto Jenna and his ability to seduce her. He seemed very confident. I actually listened to his plan. 1 - Tell me her likes and dislikes. 2 - Where will she be? 3 - How to get access to talk with her. Pretty simple, but when he asked for face pictures I kind of told him I was afraid. I knew he lived nearby and was worried. A black kid was not going to know my old wife in reality but I was nervous. He suggested that me and him meet and then see if I was comfortable. I figured that was no issue and agreed to meet him in a bar near his house the next day.

The next night, I told my wife I was meeting a friend and made the trek over to the Bar Darius had selected. It was about 20 minutes away in a fairly mixed racial neighborhood, but when I entered I was the only white guy. It did not really matter but it did take me out of my comfort zone even further. Darius was easy to spot, a young hulking dude in jeans and a polo shirt at table in the corner. He waved, and I went over and shook hands and sat down. He was very cordial and as usual, we started talking about issues other than sex. But we were here for a reason and eventually as I was halfway through my second beer, the subject of my wife appeared.

"So Randy. Let's talk about how I am going to fuck your little wifey," he started.

"Well to be honest," I responded. I don't think that that will happen, but I am here to listen to your plan."

He shot right back, "I am a lot bigger than you in every way Randy. No matter what, she will be tempted."

He was quite confident and brash and condescending, yet all while be nice to my face. So, we chatted on and he asked me several questions and relayed several ideas for his potential conquest. He asked me

What things did she like? Shopping, Reality TV shows like American Idol, The Voice, etc.; NBA Basketball; Tennis; She was interested in starting a side business; She was a tiger Mom in that she was very forceful on the kids schooling and extra-curricular activities for their resumes; and she went to the Gym 4 to 5 times a week for Zumba Dance Class.

Where would she be? Well at the gym quite a bit; certain stores; kids events at School, etc.

Her background? Came from China in her early twenties; several jobs ranging from real estate to manufacturing; Three kids.

Best approaches? We had a few ideas about introducing him as an old friend, but he was 23 and I was 50. We rattled off some ideas off the cuff, but when we talked about the gym, he belonged to the same one. He would bump into her there. How, we were not sure, but I knew she had Zumba at certain times and I also knew she was always running late so there would be little time to chat before the class.

That was the genius framework to entice my wife. As we chatted I thought to myself how much better I may have been with the ladies had I done my homework like him. Also, if I was as big, muscular and handsome as well. So now three beers in Darius asked for those face pictures of my wife. So, I pulled out my phone and showed him recent pictures of Jenna. His reaction was positive and then the conversation finally took a shove into a serious meeting.

"OK Randy. Text me those pictures now and text me as soon as you know her schedule for the gym tomorrow and then again when she leaves the house," he demanded, not asked.

I stammered for a response, but I reached the moment of truth and for some reason, was not prepared.

"Randy, get me those pics Now!" he emphasized sternly.

Again, I fumbled for a proper response, but had none.

Darius now had seemed to have lost his patience and again firmly stated, "Those pics Randy." He went on, "I can do this without your assistance as well, you know."

He scared me for a second. What does he mean without me? Was he going to out me to Jenna? I raised the white flag and asked him for his number and texted him 4 non-risqué photos.

"Relax Randy." he said calmly. "I want to make sure I recognize her right off the bat and make sure I start enticing her correctly from the start. At worst we will develop a nice friendship, but I hope I can turn her into my lover," he analyzed. "Don't worry. She won't do anything she doesn't want to do, and I certainly won't let her know I know you."

Ok, I thought. I relaxed a tad, but my heart was know racing pretty fast. This guy was going to put the moves on my wife. This could wind up being a huge mistake; or wildly exhilarating; or maybe nothing of note. I was more nervous than excited, but it was going to happen, and it was me that had started the train I could no longer stop. Before I knew it, I was out the door on my way home. I was nervously anticipating the following day.

So, the next day (a Thursday) I got a heads up on the wife's schedule and took note. Was I actually going to send this information to Darius? Well around noon I sent a text to my friend? Partner? Nemesis?

'Jenna will be at the gym for a 7pm Zumba class. Not sure the instructor but should be only one'

A few minutes later was a return text.

'Ok, I can make that. Let me know when she leaves so I can be there without wasting too much time.'

Wow, that was fast. This was really happening. But how was he going to really talk with her. He was just going to go up and say hi. Was that workable? I finished out the day and got home so my wife could work her way out to the gym. She looked nice and sexy in her spandex workout outfit as she sashayed out the door. I quickly fired off a text to Darius.

'She just left. 15-20 minutes she should arrive.'

A few minutes later was a return text.

'Ok, let's see what happens. Send you a report later tonight.'

Rest of the night went on as normal. Jenna came back with absolutely no change in her demeanor. She had an uneventful night as well. We chatted briefly about normal day to day stuff and nothing had occurred. I was all worked up for nothing. Later that evening a text came in.

'All went well. I had my friend Shannon go with me and she "bumped" into your wife. She introduced me to Jenna as her friend she talked into taking the class and we worked out with your wife. Non-stressful get to know you. According to Jenna, she will be there tomorrow as well. Let me know when she leaves'

Ok so he met her. No big deal and nothing to think about. Pretty sure this is going nowhere, I thought. And so, my Friday came and went and I headed home from work and suddenly remembered I had to text Darius. I stepped on the gas and got home to see the wife waiting to leave. Quick pleasantries and out the door she went and again I texted Darius.

'On her way. 15-20 minutes.'

A few minutes later was a return text.

'Got it. Text ya later. Don't wait up'

Don't wait up? This guy is out of his mind I thought. And then I went about my business and like clockwork, Jenna was back in the door to the second as normal. This was definitely not going to work. I wondered if Darius would even bother with a text tonight as he obviously wasn't getting anywhere. But before I was ready to get to sleep, in came a text.

'All good. I was there solo tonite. Told Jenna I enjoyed myself at the last class, so I figured I would continue by myself and did she mind me hanging out with her. She said sure. We chatted politely about basketball. She was impressed I played college ball. Bet you might get some tonight. Let me know.'

Well, Jenna kept away from me all night, so nothing happened. I couldn't even get aggressive as she stayed downstairs all night until I finally fell asleep. Obviously, Darius was going nowhere fast. If he kept it up, he would get plenty of cardio, but not the kind he was aiming for.

So, for the next 2 weeks or so, this scene played over and over again. I texted Darius, he showed up. He texted me a quick synopsis of benign interaction and Jenna stayed away. Outside of the texts with Darius, pretty much nothing had changed.

So, on Friday, I got a text from Darius asking to meet that night at the same bar. He wanted me to bring him Jenna's spare key to her car. I figured he was not going to give up. I told him fine and headed out when Jenna returned from Zumba. We met up and said our hellos and grabbed a beer at the same table. The bar had a few more people being Friday night, but we had no problem hearing each other. Darius then got to the reason we were there.

"It's time to start Phase 2 my man," he said.

"Phase 2?" I questioned.

"Yeah, she knows me and feels comfortable around me and I can tell she thinks I am sexy," he asserted. "I have seen her checking out my package as I have gone out of my way to show it to her," he quipped.

"Really, she has been checking you out?" I goofed back.

"Yeah, of course how could she not. I have it right out there for her to see," he laughed. "Don't worry, its not like she will be jumping any black man she sees, but she definitely thinks I am a good-looking guy."

I responded quickly thinking I had one on him, "Well she hasn't mentioned you to me."

He shot right back. "We have been taking the same class as a couple for over two weeks and she hasn't mentioned that. Why is that you think?" he posed with a wide grin.

I was a tad stunned. "I don't know," was all I could say.

"Because she likes me and doesn't want you to know in case she hooks up with me," he offered.

Nah, No. No way she converts that fast I thought to myself. We went back and forth over the accuracy of his theory and joked about it, but I just didn't think it was really possible. At some point Darius got back to the point of our meeting.

"I am going to disconnect her battery at the class tomorrow and then I will be able to fix it for her. You just need to not answer her call or tell her you need some time to get there and I can come in and save the day. If everything works out, I will get her to the bar as thanks and I am going to give her basketball tickets that I can't use next Friday Night," he instructed.

"Oh, how did you get tickets," I asked.

"I know a guy. You're going to cover the cost you know, right?" he half asked, half told.

"Yeah I guess so," I responded.

He went on. "Then next Friday morning, you have to back out so that she needs someone else to go. If I have gauged her correctly, she will try and give back the tickets first. I will tell her I can go with her, but I can't get anyone else. If she tells me No, then she really isn't into me or she just isn't ready. But if she does, this weekend could be the time," he stated confidently.

" You think it will be that easy," I questioned doubtfully.

"Easy!" he said incredulously. "I have put in more work on her than any other woman I can think of Randy. I usually get what I want, or I move on and I don't move on all that much," he jested.

I put down my head and handed him my key to her car.

"It's a 2014 blue Kia Sportage," I said.

"I know,' he said back. "I have walked her out to her car several nights."

Interesting. He took the keys and gave me a wry smile. We hung out a few more minutes, talking about what would be a good reason to back out. We decided on a work emergency as the most believable even though I rarely have true work emergencies. Monday night was supposed to be rainy and cold and they both would be there so that would be the night. I left with a nervous feeling in my belly. This was going from fantasy to reality at breakneck speed.

Over the weekend, nothing was going on, so I did some busy work to keep myself occupied and tried to see any evidence that my wife had interest in Darius or other men in general. But what to look for? I went onto her computer and checked her email, texts and browsing history. Nothing of note or even interesting to be honest. So, I let it go and went about my own business. Darius must be too cocky and arrogant for his own good I gathered.

Monday night I got the call from my wife. She was clearly agitated.

"The car won't start, what's wrong?" she emphatically questioned.

I wanted to say how the hell would I know but, in this case, I actually knew. I also had to make Darius seem better than me in everything so I asked her a few questions and blurted out it was likely the fuel pump which made no sense but what the hell did she know.

"Honey, I am in the middle of something I have to get done for work, can you keep yourself busy for an hour or so," I asked like she better say yes.

"Oh, C'mon babe. It's a nasty night and I have things I need to do, I need you here now!" she whined.

"OK," I said. "I'll be there within an hour, just hang on. Let me go and I will be there as soon as possible," and then I hung up.

I could picture the rage on her face as I texted Darius 'NOW' and then I sat and waited. But I felt uneasy. Normally I would have been on my way to get my wife immediately. I had started this, but I did not want to play the part of an asshole. So, I texted Darius after 15 minutes.

'Hey. Do I have 2 B the ass? Can't I tell her I am on my way.'

He texted back, '5 mins'

So now I was waiting again. I was nervous as I really wondered if this was going too far. I wanted her to cuckold me and be turned into that sexual dynamo I desired, but I definitely was at a place where I was not in control. I felt vulnerable.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers