It Happened at the Track

Story Info
He takes his girlfriend to NASCAR race.
3.7k words
3.76
63.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot, humid and steamy afternoon at the Bush track. The crowds were buzzing and packed so tight you didn't know if you were wearing your sweat or the guy's next to you. One hour before the race, so I figured I'd better get a couple cold beers in the cooler before I melted.

This was Melissa's first race. I started her out by asking her to watch the races on TV with me. She agreed to do so and before long she was more of a fan than I was. She knew more about the drivers, their cars and their crews than I ever dreamed of knowing.

So when I asked her if she wanted to join me in Talladega, she jumped on the chance to be there in person. She brought some short, sexy, tight shorts that enhanced her already long, sculptured legs, a crop top that fell just below her full bosom and had a belly ring inserted into her bellybutton. She also purchased a ball cap with her favorite driver's number on it... # 49 Jack Evans.

The night before we left for the track, she was so sexy and so hot that I couldn't keep up with her. As soon as we were in bed, her hand started massaging my balls. She whispered in ear, "Do you think we can get Pit passes? I would love to be able to get up close and personal with the drivers or at least their crews!"

I have a friend who works as a crew chief and I told her that I would see what I could do, but not to count on it.

She was so happy that she sucked my now hard cock and then climbed on top of me and fucked me like I was the greatest stud on this green earth. I decided that I was going to take her to every race I could, if I'm going to get this before the races.

Bright and early the following morning, she dressed in her cute little outfit and packed three more "just in case," she said.

I put down the convertible and we were off to the track. She jabbered about Dale Evans for the first thirty miles. Then we stopped at a roadside park so we could eat the picnic lunch she had packed for us.

The sandwiches were great, because I hadn't eaten breakfast that morning; I ate her instead. Sitting in the back seat of the car, she pulled out my prick and smiled at me. I looked around to see how many people were watching her do this. Didn't see anyone thank goodness. Then she swallowed me and sucked me until my lunch had digested.

I had to take a short nap afterwards, so she drove the next seventy-five miles. When I woke up, we were only an hour away from the raceway. She turned and smiled at me and then flashed me with her naked breasts. She had decided to go all-natural for her first meeting of her hero.

We entered the raceway and I saw a few of my buddies that I once ran with. We talked for a while and I introduced Melissa to them. They were impressed; a few of them winked and nodded their approval. She always made me proud.

I told them that this was her first race and that she loved Jack Evans. They teased her for picking a winner to pull for.

She smiled and retorted, "Pulling for a winner makes you a winner. So in order for me to get what I want out of this sport, I pull for the best of them. And one day, I'll get to met him, I promise you!"

We all laughed and then I asked if they knew if Bill Smithers was still the Crew Chief for John Foreman?"

"Last time I saw Bill was about six months ago and he still had grease under his fingernails, so he probably is. Why?" Michael asked.

"Because, I want a pit pass," Melissa smiled coolly.

"Hell, if Bill gives you a pass, then I want one too! He's also my friend!" Tom grumbled.

"Well, let's all walk over and see if we can find him. Maybe he'll be in a good mood and we can meet the guys." Melissa suggested as she turned and walked toward the raceway, her tight little ass shaking as she went.

I saw bulges in all of my buddy's jeans. Then turned to follow my lady. Walking behind her, I watched the guys along the way as their heads and eyes followed her progression. She was oblivious to their stares and calls. A woman with a purpose can move mountains. We would get the pit pass; I knew it in my heart.

We stopped several times to inquire if we were on the right path and if Bill was still around. Finally we found someone who knew Bill and he escorted us to him. His name was Michael Ice. I think he would have done anything for Melissa.

When we arrived in Ken Madre's garage Bill looked up to see who was invading his turf. His face red and glistening with the sweat that the heat caused, he looked even more angry than usual.

Then he recognized me and a broad smile crossed his lips and sparkled in his eyes as he yelled, "Hey man! How'd you git back here, and where'd ya git that pretty lady leading the way?"

I ran up and gave him a real manly bear hug and then turned to my lady and introduced her. She smiled that bright smile of her's and Bill melted. He held a large, greasy hand out to shake her's and she gave him a hug and a kiss instead. She got her pit pass. And Bill got a hard on. He smiled the rest of the time we talked to him.

Then he took us to visit with a few of the drivers. The first one he introduced us to was Sparky Neon. His silver Mustang was a favorite at this track. Plus he was a nice, super looking guy.

I know most of the women who came to the track, came to see him. But not Melissa. However, when she was introduced to him, she did hug him and lay a big kiss on his lips. She even allowed him a brush of her erect nipples.

He couldn't take his eyes of her perfect body. She knew how to get the attention she wanted. That was painfully apparent to me.

Sparky was the youngest driver in this circuit. He had only been on it for six months. His dad, Carl was his crew chief and a hero in the sport. He ran way back when Mack Erwin was in his glory and the raced by the seat of their pants on dirt tracks.

My lady skirted around the clean garage and asked all kinds of questions that Sparky was glad to answer. As long as he could have his arm around her tiny, unclothed midsection, he was happy.

When we left, she gave him a deep tongue kiss and made sure that he got a little squeeze of her butt cheeks and a feel soft breast while she copped a feel of the lump in his jumpsuit.

Moving on, we ran into Luke Shelby and Carl Page. They were partners and they competed against one another as an incentive. You know how our male egos are. We even have to one-up our closest friends.

Melissa gave them a nice show, leaning over their cars and spreading her legs wide as they took pictures of her. Her tits became the headlights of Carl's Dodge and her ass the taillights of Luke's Chevy

It was getting late and the guys had to do their final check-ups and final mind preparations. Melissa kissed them both good-bye and flashed them as she walked away.

We found our front row seats right next to the start/finish line. I went to find some cold beers and lots of ice. It was a hot afternoon and I knew it would be a long race.

While I was gone, Melissa managed to attract the attention of several other spectators. Mostly men sitting in small groups the women surrounding them didn't look too happy. The guys had gathered around her before I returned; I didn't even have a seat anymore.

She was enjoying their attentions. They looked like hounds that had cornered the fox. But the fox was having fun playing with their minds. At the start of the race, she jumped up and down. She loved the excitement and danger of the sport. For all fifty laps, she fretted and screamed and cheered for whomever was in the lead, since Jack Evans wasn't running.

Had he been in the race, she would have been yelling and bitching anytime he would have been bumped, passed or wrecked.

Three hours later, her skin slippery from the hot sun and glistening drops of perspiration dripping off her belly made her even sexier. The guys gathered as close as possible to smell her musky body.

As I glanced around, I saw their cocks pressing against their tight jeans. A couple of them pressed against her, 'accidentally.' She loved all of the attention.

Half way through the race, she turned to me. "Before the next pit stop, I want to use our pass. I want to go see them put new tires on Sparky's car."

I smiled and shook my head in agreement. We stood up and started for the stairs. Many of the guys on our row became upset and begged us not to leave. She just waved at them and continued toward the exit. From the top step, she blew them a kiss and lifted her full breasts then continued down the steps.

It took us almost a half hour to make our way to the pits. We stopped twice for refreshments because the day was so warm. We needed lots of fluids.

Finally we arrived and Melissa slipped her fingers into the tight space between her pretty breasts and pulled out the pit pass.

The guard stood there with his mouth wide open as she held it out to him. He didn't even look at the pass; he just waved her on in.

We found Sparky's station and one of his crew gave her a comfortable lawn chair. She smiled at him and sat her pretty little ass down in it, spreading her legs slightly open and wiping the sweat off her full bosom.

When Sparky came in for a tire change, she smiled and waved to him. He waved back as he sped back to the track less than a minute later.

The sun was hot and she decided that we needed to go find some shade. Instead of heading back out to the public seating, Melissa decided that we needed to find air conditioning in the garage.

She found a soft couch and sat her cute ass on it; determined not to move another inch. Listening to the race via radio, she was in heaven. There were only two more laps and the two top contenders for the cup were Sparky and Luke. This excited her because they were both young and cute. Luke won the race and somehow, Melissa found her way to the winner's circle and was welcomed with open arms by Luke. She kissed him hard and I could see her tongue slipping deep into his throat.

He whispered something into her ear and she smiled really big and shook her head yes. Then he smiled, handed his trophy to the crew chief and led Melissa to the passenger door. He helped her into the car then got in himself and drove off.

My heart pounded as he left with the love of my life. I panicked and didn't know where to go. I ran back to his garage knowing that eventually he had to return there. It was full of his crew and they two wondered what got into him.

But, I really already knew. I knew she promised him something if he took her for a ride around the track.

Twenty minutes passed and still we sat there waiting for Luke to return with my Melissa. An hour later I heard the engine roaring and my mind and heart calmed just a little.

Luke and Melissa had large smiles on their faces. Everyone in the garage ran toward the vehicle wanting to know what the hell was going on.

Luke just waved that they were fine. "She just wanted a ride in the winning car. That's all. And for the ride, she has agreed to ride all of you guys," he smiled.

Every one of his crew surrounded the vehicle and Melissa smiled wider than I had ever seen her smile.

There was nothing there but a few sofas and old over stuffed chairs.

She came to me and said, "Baby, I want you to watch me make these strong, virile men babies. I'm sure it'll make you cum time after time. Here, make yourself comfortable in this recliner. It won't take too long to take care of these guys."

"No, you wait! You're my girl and I'm proud of you. Don't humiliate me in front of these guys!" I pleaded.

"I won't, baby; I promise!" She kissed me and forced her tongue down my throat as she squeezed my balls and gently pushed me back into the overstuffed chair.

Turning to the panting crowd, she yelled, "Who's first?"

The guy who ran fastest was a young boy, no older than twenty. His job was to change the tires. I figured if he changed tires in ten seconds, he would be finished with her in about the same time; quick fuse, you know?

She led him to the dusty couch and pushed him into it. "What is it you would like, baby?"

He licked his lips and said, "I want you to give me a blow job I'll never forget. I want to remember it when I'm senile and dying!"

An evil smile crossed her lips and she reached down and unzipped his greasy jeans. She pulled at the metal button and finally released it from the hole. His already half hard prick popped out like a stripper out of a cake. A drop of cum already on it's head.

Melissa looked back at me with an evil smile on her face. Then she kneeled before him and sucked his peter into her mouth. His body shook with pleasure at the warmth of her wet touch.

Within three minutes, I saw her swallowing, quickly and knew that he was filling her mouth almost faster than she could take it. He pressed her head deep into his crotch. Take it baby; take it all!" Then his legs began to shake and he fell back on the couch, weak and trembling.

Melissa's head came up; she was licking her lips. "Mmmm lip licking good! Who's next boys?"

They lined up in front of her. The first one there wanted a blowjob too, and the second wanted to fuck her. So she told them that she would suck one while the other fucked her. "I've never had two at a time. I think I'll like that."

She sucked in the first guy's dong and I mean to tell you it had to be at least nine inches. I was envious; mine is only about seven inches. She didn't seem to care. She covered the whole thing with out even a gag! My dick stood up just watching her slurp it in.

She kneeled in front of him and the other guy pulled her sexy, tight shorts off her fine ass and spread her legs wide. He spit in his hand and rubbed the wad over the top of his already dripping head.

Placing his fingers in her glistening pussy, he pulled her sticky lips apart. The he knelt behind her and licked the juices flowing there then got down on his knees and crawled behind her.

Holding his prick steady he guided it into the wet opening and it just seemed to suck his dick right in. His body swayed back and forth pressing his dong deeper and deeper into her Venus garden and as she sucked the first guy she moaned each time the guy behind her banged against her ass pushing his prick in deeper and deeper.

A cum spot belied my excitement at watching the woman I love with two other guys. I turned away from the site and unzipped my jeans. I pulled out my cock and started stroking it too. I was about to explode. I've never seen her so sexy. Finally the guy in her mouth overflowed her sexy lips and the tacky cum dribbled down her chin and onto her tits. One of the other guys watching slipped under her chin and licked it off her full chest.

About the same time the guy in the back blew his seed into her and it overflowed her canals too. It ran down her legs and ended up on the greasy floor. His knees followed its flow.

Melissa licked her lips and placed a couple of fingers in her cunt the sucked the thick, gluey substance off them.

"Who's next?" she asked as she climbed onto the sofa and spread her legs wide, dipped out a taste of the seed left behind and sucked it off her fingers.

One black guy approached her and I had never seen her smile so wide. "I'll bet you can make me cum like a whore, can't you?"

"I'll certainly try ma'am! Where do you want to do it on the couch, the chair or the floor?"

"Here's just fine; what's your name, sexy?"

"Jason, ma'am and it will be my honor to make your body shiver with pleasure." he said and blushed.

"Well, come on big boy. Show me that black cock of yours!" She licked her lips when he revealed his thick choad. It had to be ten inches. No one could have been bigger.

Melissa slipped out of her top and lay back on the wet sofa. She spread open her pussy lips as wide as she could and invited him in with a lick of her lips.

Jason knelt between her wide-open legs and spit on his fingers. Then he smeared the saliva onto his cock head as a lubricant. Bending over her body and blocking the view from my position, he aligned his head with the tight opening presented to him.

He was slow and gentle; he didn't want to hurt her. It took him a good two minutes to gently squeeze his large manhood into her already severely used cunt.

My own dick exploded and I no longer cared if anyone saw the wet spots. I had the hottest lady on the planet. And I loved it.

"Yeah, big boy, ride me like a bronco! Fuck me like a whore! Let me know how it feels to have a real man take care of my needs! YES! O gaud yes!" she cried over and over as Jason pound her body.

Her tits bounced and jiggled as he smashed into her small delicate body time and time again. Thirty minutes later he was still pounding her and her legs wrapped around his back so that she could hold on.

At about forty minutes, his body stiffened and Melissa cried out, "No don't spill it yet! I want more!"

But Jason couldn't hold it any longer. "You're so tight, ma'am that you're forcing it out of me! I'm sorry ma'am!

His body convulsed and he smothered her body as his collapsed. He quickly rolled off her and she came up breathing quickly to refill her lungs.

Then Luke stepped up. "Now that you guys have her well lubricated; it's my turn. Get on your knees baby. I'm gonna take you from behind!"

Slowly, Melissa turned over and spread apart her legs. Luke climbed behind her and I couldn't believe my eye; but is cock was larger than the black guy's.

When he said from behind, I thought he was going to do her pussy from behind but it was her ass that he wanted. "I love tight assed women!"

He had a bottle of lubricant and her spread it on the length of his prick and then squirted it deep into her ass. it trickled down and around to her pussy. he reached around and spread her soft lips and found her clit.

Then, he forced his horse-sized cock into my baby's tight ass. I heard her whimper as he forced the shaft deep into her butt.

"It's all right baby; just relax and after this is over, you will remember it for the rest of your life. His thumb and forefinger found her clit and he pinched it as he forced the phallus deep into her butt.

On her first ecstatic convulsion from his stimulation, he pushed his prick deeper into her ass and pulled her closer to him. Then he just sort of bounced her off and on his dick as he fingered her erotic zones.

She moaned and whimpered and cooed. She was butter in his hands. He did to her everything that every man wanted to do to a woman and she never resisted him.

I wanted his finesse. I wanted to make Melissa feel that way too. I wanted to make her feel that way. But I didn't know how. I feared that I was going to lose her to him.

Finally his body began to shake and Melissa cried out in ecstasy. Luke fell backward and she rolled off the sofa.

Slowly, she made her way to me. She sat on my lap. Her entire body was trembling. She smelled of seamen, and sweat. She was sticky; her hair was matted. Her face was tacky with sweat and cum.

She kissed me. "I'm ready to go home now, honey. This has been a wonderful day. Thank you for loving me so much!"

Shocked, I smiled and looked at all the guys who had had her for only one shot. And beamed because it was still me that she wanted to go home with. Just a plain guy that has to really work hard to make ends meet.

Man, I really loved her at that moment.

I carried her to the car and the guys all waved goodbye as I drove home with my lady by my side.

^fantasex