It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move my cock in and out of her choot in long slow strokes. I kept varying the length and speed of my strokes. Shazia lay under me with her eyes closed moaning with pleasure. I continued the fuck movement.

Suddenly Shazia pressed me to her naked body and raising her hips and with a loud, 'OH SAHEBJI, I AAMM COMMIIIIGG AGAAIIINNN,' she came and fell back. Shazia had her second orgasm.

I kept up my in and out movement without missing a stroke. Soon she was moving her hips in rhythm of my strokes. She came again and again. I felt my sperm rising. My speed became faster and strokes shorter. Shazia's hips however continued to keep time with me. I went faster and faster, so did she.

Suddenly her body arched. 'Y…HES Y…HESS SAHEBJI FUCK ME HARDER. YESSS FASTER. DON'T STOP. I AM ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN. OHHHH OOOHHHH SAAAHEEEEBJEEEEEEEE,' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath. Few strokes later I emptied my balls in her cum hungry choot and lay panting on her. Our lips met in a passionate kiss.

When the kiss broke she panted, 'Thank you, darling, this one was the best. I hope you enjoyed it also.'

'Yes, my dear, it was heavenly,' I said.

I continued to lie on top of her. My cock was fast losing its hardness. I moved slowly in and out to keep it half-erect. After five minutes or so my cock was again in full erection. I started to fuck her again. This time it was even better. She came at least five times before I shot my load into her.

After we had recovered our breaths, I said, 'Your breasts are lovely.' kissing and sucking them.

'They are too small,' she said making a face.

'Small is also pretty,' I said, kissing her taut nipples and licked her breasts.

'Shazia, you were not a virgin,' I said running my finger in between her cunt lips, 'who popped your cherry?'

'You, who else? How many times will you deflower me,' she shot back, 'have you forgotten that you popped my cherry two months ago.'

'Hey! How could I deflower you two months ago when we met yesterday only,' I said.

'By proxy,' she giggled.

'Proxy? That's a new one on me. You'll have to explain,' I said.

'My father and my tau (uncle, father's elder brother) live together in our large ancestral house. Salim, my 21 year old cousin, and I are very fond of reading erotic stories. One afternoon we were reading 'Razia, the horny divorcee' written by you. We got so engrossed in it that we lost control. I became aware of what happening when I felt a sharp pain between my legs. Salim had deflowered me.

'Oh Salim, what have you done?' I asked with tears in my eyes.

'I am sorry, Shazia, but I lost control,' he said starting to withdraw.

'Wait,' I said.

'What is it?' he asked.

'Main soch rahi hoon ki jab tune meri choot phard hee dee hai tau chudai ka mazaa bhi le kar dekh loon. Kyon kya khayal hai? (I am thinking that now that you have popped my cherry then I might as well enjoy the pleasures of fucking. What do you say?)' I giggled.

'You could get pregnant,' Salim said.

'I don't think so. Didn't we read somewhere that a girl can't get pregnant if her period is due in a few days,' I asked.

'Yes but…' he said but I interrupted him.

'My period is due any day. You can fuck me safely,' I said bucking my bottoms.

Then he fucked me. The ugly red flow started while we were fucking for the third time. Since then we fuck whenever we get the opportunity.

'This is all fine but where do I come in?' I asked.

'It is entirely your fault. If you had not written such a sexy story, then we would not have lost control and I would still be a virgin to lose my cherry to you today,' she giggled.

'What logic,' I laughed.

'Sahebji, fuck me again,' she said seeing my erection.

'No my dear, now you'll suck my cock and swallow my seed,' I said.

'Please Sahebji, I have never done it before,' she pleaded.

'You have to start sometime,' I said, 'Come on start.'

'Please Sahebji, don't make me,' she begged.

'You will like it,' I insisted.

'I don't know how to do it,' she said.

'There is nothing to it. Just take my cock in your mouth and suck,' I said, 'I'll guide you.'

Reluctantly she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck. 'That is right. Now move your head up and down. Imagine that your mouth is fucking my cock. Yes. Good go on,' I said pacing my hand her head. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock. It felt damned good.

'That is the way… yesss…ouch…don't bite…careful with your teeth…go on suck harder…y…hes…still harder….mind your teeth….don't stop…go on…faster yes faster….I am about to cum…I AMMM COOMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG,' I shouted and started to spurt my cum in her virgin mouth.

Initially she tried to pull her back but I held her firmly. Later she took all the cum my cock to offer in her mouth and after some coaxing swallowed it. 'Bravo Shazia, you were very good,' I said, 'did you like the taste of my seed?'

She wrinkled her nose and shook her head. 'That's all right but after a couple of times you'll love it,' I laughed.

'Who were those ladies I saw with last night?' I asked.

'They are my companions I told you about,' she said, 'the tall one with big boobs is, Nusrat, my cousin and Salim's younger sister. The pretty one is Saira, Nusrat's friend. The third one was my khala.'

'What! She looked very young,' I said.

'Tell her that and she'll fall promptly in your bed,' she giggled, 'You made a good deal, choosing her instead of my mother.'

'How is she?' I asked.

'Oh she is very horny. If she had her way she would screw the whole hotel,' Shazia giggled.

'How do you know?' I asked.

'I know. Her regret is, "so many men, so little time",' she laughed.

'When will you introduce me to her?' I asked.

'Day after tomorrow, it is her birthday. We'll be celebrating it in the Everest Club. Join us at seven and pay her couple of compliments and she is yours,' she said.

'Okay, I'll be there,' I said, 'It is time for another fuck. This time you get on top.'

She got on top of me and impaling herself on my cock started to fuck me. After moving up and down for ten minutes she said, 'Sahebji, I can't do it anymore.'

'Yes, you can,' I said, holding her bottoms and moving the in fuck motion. After few more minutes we both exploded together.

It was getting late. We dressed. 'See you tomorrow,' she said and left.

I saw Shazia and her party of beauties several times during the day. Except for saying hello or waving nothing transpired.

Thursday, 18th MAY (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DIARY):

Dear Dairy,

Oh my dear friend I had a lovely time this morning. I spent over two hours in his arms. What was plan "B"? Waal, nothing complicated. I just went up to his room and said, 'Sahebji, fuck me.' Simple wasn't it? I am seeing him tomorrow again.'

I'll have to do some thing about Nusrat. When I returned from his room she asked me where I had been.

'Jogging,' I replied, 'It was so fresh and invigorating. You should also join me.'

'Jogging, my foot! I know you. You are lazy to the core. You would never go jogging early in the morning and miss out on your beauty sleep. You are up to something. Don't worry I'll find out,' she threatened.

You know, my dear, I'll have to be very careful where she is concerned otherwise the whole of my home town would know that I am not a virgin. She is such a big gossip. I know what to do. I'll push her towards Sahebji's bed. He will definitely screw her. He loves to deflower virgins. Then we both will be in the same boat and no one would dare rat on the other.

Friday, 19th MAY:

In the morning, at six sharp, Shazia was in bed with me. We fucked a couple of times. I lit a cigarette and Shazia played with my limp cock.

After a few minutes, she asked, 'Sahebji, tell me why men like virgins?'

'I don't know about other men but I love to fuck a virgin,' I replied.

'So I have read in your stories. What I want to know is why?' she asked.

'I'll try to explain,' I said, 'I suppose it is the excitement of going where no man has been before.'

'Okay, I understand that but once you have broken the seal then it is the same, right?' she said.

'Not exactly, in the beginning a virgin's cunt is very tight,' I laughed.

'I suppose for your big cock all choots must be very tight,' she giggled.

'Talking about virgin holes,' I said, 'Has Salim taken your ass hole cherry also?'

'No, but…,' she said but I interrupted her.

'Tau phir main aaj teri gaand maarunga (Then I'll fuck you in your ass hole today),' I said.

'Please Sahebji, must you?' she said.

'Of course, if you have read my stories then you must know that I always fuck all the girls in their butt,' I said.

'I was dreading this. I knew this will happen. Please be gentle,' she said getting into gaand (asshole) fuck position.

'Don't worry, I'll use lots of vaseline to minimize the pain,' I said waving a tube of vaseline.

I started to grease her virgin ass hole. I applied vaseline out side and then inserted one then two fingers in her ass hole and rotated them to lubricate the internal passage of her butt tube.

'Oooo, it feels so nice,' Shazia moaned. 'Are you ready?' I said placing my cock on her puckered hole. She nodded nervously. I applied pressure. 'oooOOAAAA, STOP SAHEBJI. IT IS HURTING ME,' she shouted.

'Patience Shazia, I'll be soon in. Your asshole is opening,' I said.

'AAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE,' she screamed as her sphincter snapped open and whole length of my cock buried itself inside her backside.

'Please Sahebji, take out your cock. It is very painful,' Shazia begged, groaning.

'Relax, my sweetheart, the worst is over. Now you'll enjoy it,' I said.

For a minute or so I did not move. I let her ass hole get used to my cock. 'How is the pain?' I asked.

'It is better,' she groaned.

I started the fuck motion and simultaneously rubbed her cunt. Her ass hole was very tight. After fucking her ass hole for ten minutes I said, 'Shazia, barda mazaa aa raha hai. Teri gaand bardi tung hai (Shazia, I am enjoying it very much. Your ass hole is very tight),' I panted.

Shazia did not reply. She lay moaning softly with her eyes shut. 'Kyon mazaa aa raha hai? (Are you enjoying it?)' I asked.

'Y…hes it feels very nice. Sahebji, tum meri gaand maro aur main apni choot khud ragard loongi (Sahebji, you concentrate on fucking my ass hole and I'll rub my cunt),' she moaned.

Soon my strokes became faster and shorter. I felt my seed rising. I moved faster. 'Y…HESS GO ON DON'T STOP OHH OHHHH I AAMMM COMMMIIINNNGGG,' she shouted in ecstasy. At the same time I exploded in her ass hole.

'I told you that you'll enjoy it,' I said when we were resting.

'Yes, I am surprised that I did also,' she said blushing. I fucked her one more time in her butt before she left.

Friday, 19th MAY (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DIARY):

Dear Dairy,

I have lots of things to tell you today.

When I returned to my room after a satisfying morning in the arms of Sahebji, I saw that Saira was still fast asleep, Nusrat was brushing her hair and khala was putting finishing touches to her make up.

'Good that you back,' she said, 'I am going down to talk to the travel agent regarding our sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath Temple.'

Khala had hardly left the room when Nusrat pounced on me. 'Where have you been?' she asked with her hands on her waist.

'Jogging, the mornings are so fresh and invigorating,' I replied, 'you should come with me one day.'

'Oh yes, jogging. The hotel has laid a special jogging track exclusively for you on the tenth floor. For your information I followed you this morning and saw the lift stop on the tenth floor. I waited for half an hour but it stayed put,' Nusrat said bitingly, 'Bata kiss se chudwa ke aayi hai? (Tell me who has been fucking you?)'

'What do mean by "who has been fucking me"?' I replied, 'Don't you know that I am still a virgin.'

'Virgin, and you?' she laughed sarcastically, 'Tell me another fairy tale.'

'Nusrat, you must be mistaken,' I said trying to brazen it out.

'I am hundred percent sure, listen, one afternoon one of our professors did not come therefore I returned home earlier than usual. I thought I'd tell you that I am back. When I reached your door it was locked. Then I peeped in from your room's window and saw everything,' she said.

'What did you see?' I asked laughing.

'Tu palang per leti huyi thi. Tere salwar khuli huyi thi aur Salim mian apna lund teri bur main pel rahe the (You were lying on your back. Your clothes were in disarray and Salim was fucking you),' she said.

'What happened then?' I giggled.

'I am not sure,' she said, 'but within seconds my bur started dripping and panties got soaked'.

'Really, then why didn't you join us?' I said, 'I am sure Salim would have loved to deflower his own loving sister.'

'I nearly did but when I reached the door to your room courage failed me. I went to my room and rubbed my bur. I got some relief only after a came four times,' she said.

'It is pity. I am sure it would have been fun,' I chuckled.

'I decided that the next time I'd definitely join in and started watching both of you closely,' Nusrat said, 'Two days before coming here I saw Salim you moving furtively. I was certain that you are planning to fuck and I followed you. Unfortunately, I lost you in the unused part of our haveli (very large house) otherwise I wouldn't have been a virgin today.'

Dear Dairy, it was even better than I had hoped for. Nusrat was eager to lose her virginity. I had now only to turn her towards Sahebji.

'Now tell me whom are you fucking on the tenth floor?' she said triumphantly.

'His name is Saheb Sahebji,' I replied.

'Who the hell is Saheb Sahebji?' she said, 'Is he the tall handsome fellow you are always waving at?'

'Yes, that's him. Haven't you heard of him?' I asked surprised.

'No, should I have?' Nusrat asked.

'Strange! I thought everyone in college had heard of him. He writes erotic stories. Oh, his stories are soooo exciting. He is also a wonderful lover,' I said.

'Sorry, I have not read any of his stories,' she said shaking her head.

'Listen, if you have made up your mind to lose your virginity then surrender your cherry to Sahebji rather than to Salim,' I said.

'Why should I give my cherry to a complete stranger? I'd rather let my brother Salim pop it,' Nusrat giggled.

'You silly goose, Salim is a novice compared to him. When he makes love it is like music. It is an experience. I can't describe it, it must be felt,' I said.

'No way,' Nusrat laughed.

'Don't decide yet. First read few of his stories then take a decision,' I said.

'All right, I'll do that. I suppose we can access the internet from the hotel,' Nusrat said.

'No need, I have his stories with me,' I said giving her a file of Sahebji's works.

'What! You carry this file with you,' she said.

'I always take it with me wherever I go,' I replied.

Just then Saira stirred.

'Saira is about to wake up,' I said, pushing Nusrat towards the bathroom, 'Go in there. You'll not be disturbed.'

'Good morning, Shazia. What time is it?' Saira said sitting up in bed and looking at her watch, 'How was your run?'

'Lovely. You must join me. It is very refreshing,' I said.

'No thank you, I prefer my beauty sleep,' she laughed, 'where are the others?'

'Nusrat is the bathroom and khala has gone down to talk to the travel agent about our trip to Pashupatinath Temple.

Saira was very beautiful. She was 5'3", slim and with a perfect hour glass figure. She was always smiling or laughing with a twinkle in her dark blue eyes. When she raised her arms to tie her curly light brown hair then her shapely boobs were clearly visible. They were the right size for her body, not like Nusrat's or mine, too big or too small.

'Why are you staring at me like that? Is something wrong?' she asked looking for a hand mirror.

'Nothing, I was admiring your beauty,' I replied.

'Thank you,' she said blushing.

'I was also thinking that it'll be a very lucky man who deflowers you,' I said.

Her face became beet root red. 'The lucky man will have to wait because I have no intention to get married yet,' she giggled happily.

Poor thing she still associates losing her cherry with marriage. Just then khala returned.

'Everything is settled. We go to Pashupatinathji day after tomorrow as planned,' she said, 'where is Nusrat?'

'She is in the bathroom since last half an hour,' Saira complained, 'I also want to go too. Shazia and I have reminded her twice. She says that she is coming but does not come. Please khala, please ask her to hurry.'

'Nusrat, hurry up Saira wants to use the bathroom,' khala said knocking on the bathroom door. Few minutes later Nusrat emerged from the bathroom holding her stomach. 'Sorry, I took so long,' she said.

She avoided eye contact with me. Her face was flushed. I am sure she had been masturbating. I smiled at her Saira's earlier words. By the look of her Nusrat must have "cum" several times.

During the day, Nusrat disappeared into the bathroom many times. Each time when she came out it looked as if she had been rubbing her cunt. Even khala commented, 'Nusrat, what's wrong with you? Why are you are going to the bathroom so often?'

'I think I have a touch of diarrhea but I am fine now… I think,' Nusrat replied blushing.

At dinner she said, 'Shazia, I think I'll go jogging with you in the morning.'

'Good, be ready to leave at six,' I said smiling.

'Saira, why don't you join them also? It'll do you good,' khala said.

I knew that Saira would refuse but Nusrat didn't know. I watched Nusrat's face. Suddenly, it clouded. Her face brightened only when she heard Saira say, 'No jogging for me. I prefer my beauty sleep.'

After dinner Nusrat went to the toilet. I followed her. 'Tune faisla kar liya hai ki tu Sahebji se apni bur phardwayegi (So you have decided that Sahebji will deflower you),' I said.

'Yes, but there is a problem,' she said.

'What?' I asked.

'I have read in his stories that he likes shaven choots (cunts) but mine is quite hairy,' Nusrat said.

'No problem, do what I did,' I giggled, 'use khala's hair removing cream. It is in her toilet kit.'

When we returned to the table she said, 'Please excuse me, I'll go to the room as my stomach is playing up a bit.'

When we reached our room Nusrat was sitting in her bed. 'I think I'll go to sleep now. I've to get up very early to go jogging,' she said smiling.

It was her way of telling me that she everything was all right and her phuddi (cunt) was now bald.

That is all for today.

Good night, dear Diary, and sweet dreams.

End of part 1.

To be continued…

Friends,

I hope you enjoyed it. I'd appreciate if you send me your frank comments.

Don't forget to vote.

Saheb Sahebji

12