It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nusrat, get up,' I whispered.

'Let me sleep. I won't go jogging today. You go alone,' she said and turned over.

'Get up. Saira is not in her bed,' I whispered.

'Peshab kar rahi hogi (She must be pissing),' Nusrat said.

'I've looked, she is not in the bathroom also. I think she has gone to Sahebji's room,' I said.

'Wahan kya kar rahi hogi intni raat gaye (What will she be doing there at this hour?)' Nusrat said, yawning.

'Sahebji se apni choot phardwane gayi hogi aur kya? (To be deflowered by Sahebji what else?)' I replied.

'Impossible Saira is not that type of a girl,' Nusrat said sitting up in bed, 'God, it's only ten forty five.'

'All girls that type. The other day I caught them kissing,' I said, 'I am going to watch her losing her cherry.'

'Wait, I'll come also,' Nusrat said jumping out of bed, 'Shazia, we'll surprise them in the act.'

'Yes with Sahebji's rod in Saira's honey pot,' I giggled.

We were about to leave when khala woke up and said, 'Girls, where are you going at this hour?'

'To watch Saira getting deflowered,' I said.

'Deflowered? Rubbish. She must be in the bathroom,' khala said getting up.

'She is not there,' Nusrat replied, 'Only other place is Sahebji's bedroom.'

' Hai Allah, Sahebji uss bechaari ki bur phard denge (My God, Sahebji will deflower her),' she exclaimed and ran towards the door.

'Where are you going?' Nusrat asked.

'Sahebji ko rokene, kahin woh uss bechaari ki phuddi na phard dain (To stop Sahebji before he takes poor Saira's cherry),' khala replied.

'Aww khala, let Saira also enjoy herself,' I said.

'Enjoy herself?' khala laughed cynically, 'agar Sahebji ne apna lamba aur mota laurda Saira ki kori bur main gusserd diya tau gaya tau woh bechaari dard ke maare mar jayegi (If Sahebji shoves his long and thick cock into poor Saira's virgin cunt then she will die of pain),' khala said.

'Aap ko kaisse maloom ki Sahebji ka lund lamba aur mota hai? (How do you know that Sahebji's cock is long and thick?)' Nusrat giggled.

'Maine tujhse pahele hee kaha tha. Jiss din hum Pashupatinathji gaye the uss din se khala ne Sahebji se chudwaya tha. Kyon theek hai na? (I told you so. Sahebji is fucking her since the day we went to Pashupatinathji. Am I right?' I laughed.

Khala blushed and said, 'Yes, he is fucking me but we must save Saira from losing her cherry. She is very delicate. She will die.

'What about us? Are we not delicate? Hum tau dard se nahin mare jab Sahebji ne apna lamba aur mota lund humaari kori choot main gusserda tha (We didn't die when Sahebji shoved his long and thick cock in our virgin cunts),' Nusrat said.

I looked gratefully at Nusrat for using the word "we" and not "I".

'Hai Allah! Kya Sahebji ne tum dono ki bur bhi phard dee hai? (My God! Has Sahebji deflowered you both also?' khala said

'Apko chodene ke pahele se woh humari choot phard chuke the (He had taken our cherry before he fucked you),' Nusrat said.

'My God! What kind of a chaperone am I? One man has fucked me, deflowered two of my wards and is about to take the cherry of the third. I must stop him,' khala said opening the door.

'Khala, if don't stop then I will tell abba that Khan Sahib is fucking you,' I threatened.

Hearing my threat khala stopped in her tracks. 'How do you know that Khan Sahib is fucking khala?' Nusrat asked.

'I found out by chance. Last year on the occasion Id (a very big festival of Muslims) amma telephoned khala and told her to remain at home as she was sending presents etc. through me. I got delayed and reached khala's house an hour later,' I said, 'Khala was not there but she had left a note stating that she had gone to wish the Khans. She would be back immediately and I should wait. I was in a hurry so I decided to go to Khan Sahib's house. Thinking I'd wish them also. I rang the bell but there was no response. I peeped through the window. Can you guess what I saw?'

'No, tell me,' Nusrat said.

'Khan Sahiba and khala ek doosere ki bur chat rahe the aur Khan Sahib khala ki gaand maar rahe the (Khan Sahiba and khala were eating each others pussy and Khan Sahib was fucking khala in her asshole),' I said.

'Tau kya hua? Tere abba ne mujhe choda zaroor hai lakin meri phuddi ko kareed tau nahin liya. Meri marzi hai main kissi se bhi chudwaoon (So what? Your father has fucked me but he has not bought my cunt. It is my business who fucks me.' Khala getting annoyed, 'now I going to stop Sahebji.'

My mind raced. I had to think of something to stop her. Suddenly I had a brilliant idea. 'Khala, agar aapne Sahebji ko Saira ki bur phardne se roka tau main amma se keh doongi ki abba aapko chodete hain (Khala, if you prevent Saira getting deflower by Sahebji then I'll tell amma that abba is fucking you),' I threatened.

'NOOO, you won't,' khala said.

'Try me,' I said.

'Appa (elder sister) will kill me,' khala said.

'Take your pick, save Saira's virginity and die or sacrifice her cherry and live,' I asked.

'Okay you win. I'll do what you say,' khal said throwing down her arms.

'Since when do you know that chachu (uncle - father's younger brother) is fucking khala?' Nusrat asked.

'About two year. Shortly after khala got divorced,' I said, 'one night I was walking home after seeing a movie when I saw abba's car in khala's driveway. This was quite normal. Since khala's divorced abba dropped in at her place to advice her in investment matters. Actually it was amma's idea. I decided to meet khala and take a lift home with abba. I rang the bell. There was no reply. I went to the rear of the house. The kitchen door was open. I entered and looked for them. They were nowhere in sight. Then I heard strange sounds coming from the bedroom. I peeped through the keyhole. Abba was ramming his cock into khala. I left very quickly.'

'You didn't tell anyone,' Nusrat asked incredulously.

'I would have at the right time,' I giggled, 'Okay let's go. Khala would you like come along?'

'Yes,' Khala said.

'You can come provided you don't say a word,' Shazia said. Khala nodded.

We felt our way across the drawing and dining room. As we reached Sahebji's door we heard Saira scream. 'We came at the right time. Sahebji ne Saira ki phuddi phard dee (Sahebji has deflowred Saira),' Shazia giggled.

'Main tau aisse chillayi thi jab Sahebji ne paheli baari meri gaand maari thi (I screamed like this when Sahebji fucked my asshole for the first time),' Nusrat said.

'Hai Allah, Sahebji ne tum dono ki gaand bhi maari hai (My God, has Sahebji fucked you in your assholes also?)' khala asked in a whisper.

'Yes and we have sucked his cock and swallowed his cum,' I replied, 'let us hurry otherwise the show will be over.'

When we reached Sahebji's room I looked through the keyhole. 'I think he has not yet deflowered her,' I said. 'Let me look,' Nusrat said looking, then said, 'you are right. He has just finished eating her pussy. Khala, you see. You are more experienced.' Khala looked. 'He is poised to pop her cherry. Oh now it is a thing of the past,' khala said. Just then we heard Saira scream,

'AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEE, UUUUUIIIII AMMA BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI. HAI ALLAH, MAIN MAR JAUINGI OOHH AHHH (AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEE, UUUUUIIIII AMMA IT IS HURTING. GOD, I WILL DIE. OOHH AHHH).'

After a while Nusrat said, 'See what are they doing?'

Saira's legs were in the air and Sahebji was fucking her with slow long strokes. 'Sahebji Saira ko chod rahain (Sahebji is fucking Saira),' I said.

We waited till we heard Saira scream, 'OH OHH SSJI. FASTER FUCK ME FASTER. OH GOD Y...HES FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HES y...HESSSS I AAAMMM CCOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG,' then returned to our room.

When we entered our room Nusrat said, 'What did she say? SSji.'

'It is a short form for Saheb Sahebji,' I laughed, 'Let us go to sleep now because we have to get up early and catch them in bed together. Khala will you come with us?'

'Of course. Do you think I want to miss the real fun,' khala giggled.

End of part 3.

To be continued...

*

Dear Readers,

I hope you are enjoying the story? Stay with it, there is more action to come. Don't forget to send your comments whether good, bad or indifferent. I am waiting for your mail.

Please remember to vote.

Take care,

Sahebji