It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll be soon, I promise. Ramu, hold her boobs while I move her up and down,' I said.

I put my hands under her bum and moved her body up and down. As I moved her Ramu's and my cock fucked her in her cunt and asshole.

After few minutes she started to enjoy it and gave me a long passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss she turned her head towards Ramu and she said, 'Ramu, kiss me.' Ramu kissed her and squeezed her boobs.

'Oh it feels so nice,' she moaned.

'Ramu, turn on the shower,' I panted.

Stream of warm water flowed between our bodies. I leaned against the shower cubicle's wall to get leverage. I continued to move her up and down.

'FASTER SAHEBJI FASTER,' Saira shouted.

I moved her faster. My arms were getting tired. I asked Ramu to help. Ramu released her tits and placed his hands on her waist pulling her up and down.

'OH MY GOD I AMMM NEARLY THERE. I AMM ABOOUUT TO CUUMMM,' Saira yelled.

'I AM ABOUT TO COME TOO. RAMU WHAT ABOUT YOU?' I shouted.

'ME TOO,' Ramu replied.

'OHH OHHHH I AAAMMM CCOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG,' Saira screamed.

'I AM COMMMIIIINNNNGGG TOOOO,' Ramu shouted.

At that moment with a loud grunt I released my load in Saira's cum thirsty choot also.

When we were eating lunch Saira said, 'Slaves, I am very annoyed with you.'

'Why, because we didn't obey you,' I asked.

'Saira, be truthful you enjoyed it,' Ramu pointed out.

'That's the point. I am annoyed because you did not fuck me together before,' Saira said and laughed loudly. After a while she said, 'Is it possible to put two cocks in the same hole?'

'It is. I have seen photos of it but I have never done it. It can hurt the woman very badly. I find one cock in the asshole and one in the cunt more practical and more enjoyable. Ramu, what do you say?' I said.

'I agree with Sahebji,' Ramu said.

After lunch it was back to pussy eating and fucking.

After Ramu and I had eaten her pussy two times each she asked, 'Is it possible to double fuck a girl lying down?'

'Of course it is,' Ramu said.

'Then what are you waiting for? Double fuck me immediately,' she ordered.

Ramu lay down and pulling her on top tucked her knees in his armpits. Then lifting her bums inserted his cock in her cunt.

'It might hurt a little,' I said placing my cock on her exposed asshole.

'That's okay,' she said clenching her fists. Among lots of UFF and AWOWA I slowly inserted my cock in her asshole.

Then I started the fuck motion. Ramu also pushed in and out as best he could.

'Oh it was lovely,' she sighed after we had finished.

We thought it will back to pussy eating and tit sucking but Saira stopped us, she said, 'Oh stop, double fuck me again.'

We changed positions and fucked her when we had recovered. 'Oh fuck me again,' she moaned lying with her eyes closed.

We double fucked her again. 'Please one more time,' she said.

'It will take time,' Ramu said.

'We have time,' she said and closed he eyes.

We lay on either side of her waiting for our cocks to be functional again. Suddenly we realized that Saira had fallen asleep. We also decided to take a nap.

After some time I felt that Saira was sucking my cock. Then I heard Ramu murmur, 'Saira, it is no use. It is too soon for my cock to stand.'

'How is it possible that Saira is sucking Ramu's cock also,' I thought and opened my eyes. Khala and party were back. I saw that khala was sucking my cock, Nusrat was giving Ramu a blowjob and Shazia was trying to wake Saira.

'Oh, you are back,' Saira said yawning.

'How was your day?' Shazia asked.

'It was lovely,' Saira said and narrated everything that took place from the morning. She went into minor details when she came to our eating "Honey Choot" etc. and double fucking.

'Saira, come with me,' Shazia said walking towards the suite door. Saira followed.

'Khala, stop her. I think Shazia is planning to go out and Saira is following her, naked,' I said.

'Saira darling, wear something before you go out otherwise you'll give half the hotel an erection,' khala said.

'Won't that be nice?' Saira giggled, 'Shazia, wait till I wear something,' Saira said and came running back into the room.

She quickly wore a blouse and a skirt without bothering to wear bra and panties and followed Shazia.

They returned after two hours carrying an assortment of honey, marmalade, jams, jellies and different cheese spreads. They had even bought a large bottle of tomato ketchup.

'We planned to buy some red wine but didn't. Drinking it will be very messy,' Shazia said.

'Messy! Why should wine drinking be messy?' Nusrat asked.

'Drinking from our cunts as glasses, you idiot,' Shazia said.

From that moment till Sunday we ate their cunts in every thinkable flavor and double fucked all four of them several times. As and when they thought of a new taste they went out and bought it.

Sunday, 4th June:

We got up early on Sunday. By noon Ramu and I had fucked them once each. After an early lunch Ramu left for his seminar. As my plane was leaving an hour later than their flight I decided to see them off. We packed our luggage and came down to the reception to check out.

After checking out I thanked Mr. Thapa for his cooperation in making my holiday a memorable one. I couldn't thank Mr. Rana as he was out of town. I made a mental note to send him a fax on my return.

The departure lounge was full. We stood in a corner talking softly. Shazia and Nusrat were very excited to be going home but Saira looked glum.

'Why so sad? Are you feeling sorry that you are not a virgin anymore?' Shazia asked.

'Arre nahin. Choot ko tau ek din phatna hee tha so phat gayi usske baare main ab kya rona. Main yeh soch rahi hoon ki ab hamain kaun chodega (Of course not. I had to lose my cherry one day and I've lost it. There is no sense crying over it now. What I was thinking was who is going to fuck us now),' Saira said.

'Don't worry we are also in the same boat,' Nusrat said, 'we'll work out something.'

'You are a good friend,' Saira smiled.

Ten minutes later their flight was announced. A loud buzz went through the lounge and everyone started rounding up their children and collecting their hand luggage.

'Girls, cover me from behind while I say good bye to Sahebji,' khala said.

I wondered what she was up to but didn't have to wait long to find out. Khala offered her right hand to me to shake. As I shook it she bent forward to kiss me on the cheek and simultaneously she grabbed my cock with her left hand.

I jumped and said, 'Khala, what are you doing? People are watching.'

'No they are not,' khala said pressing my fast stiffening rod.

I looked around. She was right. Everyone was in hurry to board the plane. Apparently this was not the first time she was saying good bye this way.

'Thank you "big one" for making our holiday very pleasurable,' she said giving my cock a squeeze.

'My pleasure,' I replied bending forward and kissing her cheek and whispered, 'Khala, take care of Saira.'

She smiled and nodded.

'I want to say good bye to Sahebji this way also,' Saira said jumping excitedly.

After that all three had said good bye to my cock. A big tent formed as my cock became hard as rock. 'Good bye,' they said waving and started to move.

'Wait,' I said, 'You can't leave me like this.'

'Would you like me to suck your cock?' Saira giggled.

'No but wait till I am more presentable,' I said putting my hand in my pocket and pressed my erection upwards under the waist band of my trousers.

After a few minutes I felt my cock relax and said, 'Now you can go.'

Giggling loudly they left. I watched them walking to the aircraft. They were talking excitedly. Suddenly Shazia stopped and looked back. I waved.

She turned and ran towards me. 'Sahebji, I forgot to give this,' she said pressing a diary in my hands, 'I have written everything that happened here in it. Read it and write a story about our holiday in Khatmamdu.'

I nodded.

'Promise?' she said.

I nodded again.

'I know you are worried most about Saira. Don't worry, I look after her,' she said.

'Thank you,' I said and then she was gone.

There was still an hour before my flight. To kill time I went to restaurant to have a cup of tea. As I took my seat I saw a pretty girl approaching me. Blood rushed into my cock and it started to become hard.

She looked like a Chinese. She was in her mid twenties, not very tall, about 5' 2", and clad in a body hugging blouse and tight mini skirt. The contours of the nipples of her small perky breasts were clearly visible through the thin material of the blouse.

'Sir, may I get you something?' she asked in a musical voice.

I read the name pinned on her chest. It said Kim. She was definitely of Chinese origin.

'Sir may get you something?' she repeated.

'Oh yes. Some tea please,' I said smiling.

'With milk or lemon?' she asked.

'Definitely with milk,' I said staring at her boobs, 'fresh milk.'

She followed my gaze and blushed.

'Would you like to eat something?' she asked.

I was about to say no when I remembered what Ramu said. 'Bring me some cherries. I love to pop one or two cherries .......in my mouth.'

She said, 'We don't have cherries. Would you like anything else?'

'What! I thought everyone had a cherry,' I said feigning surprise.

'The cherry season has just started and they are not quite ripe yet,' she said suppressing a smile, 'do you want anything else?'

'No thank you,' I said, 'I'll wait till the cherries are ready to be popped....in the mouth.'

She swung her hips in an exaggerated manner as she walked away. My cock was stiff. 'She is beautiful, isn't she?' I said caressing my hard on. My cock kept kicking.

'Yes, my friend, I know you have never tasted a Chinese choot,' I said continuing to caress my cock, 'I promise that next time we are in Khatmandu you'll fuck one. It'll also settle the old question once for all: whether the slit of the Chinese girls is vertical or horizontal.'

The end.

*

Dear reader,

This is a faithful account of what happened on my holiday. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Please send me your comments. I am waiting.

Don't forget to vote. We'll meet soon, till then, take care,

Saheb Sahebji

12