It Happened in Rural India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
man_india
man_india
125 Followers

After a few moments Shanta softly touched Ramdev's shoulders. Ramdev rolled off her and lay besides her breathing deeply. Shanta got up and picked up her torn panties and went to wash herself.

Ramdev was still lying on the bed when he heard Shanta walk into the room. He just turned his head towards her and opened his eyes and said,"Shanta......"

Shanta rushed towards him and clamped her hand on his mouth,"Thakurji! Please do not say anything. I am blessed that this happened and I could be of service to you. You have given me more pleasure than I have ever experienced in my life. Please do not say or do anything to take it away from me." saying this, Shanta burst out into tears.

Ramdev got up and held Shanta close to him, Shanta started murmuring in his chest while crying,"Thakurji! This will be a secret, no one will come to know, just do not put any distance between us, I wont be able to live."

Ramdev started stroking her head and waited for Shanta to stop crying, they were standing next to each other beside the bed. He did not say a word. Within himself, he just had to accept their relationship as it was and he did it now. Her body next to him was again making him horny and he could feel his erection building up one more time.

Ramdev turned Shanta around and started undressing her. He removed her sari, and then unhooked her blouse. He reached down and undid the string of her petticoat and then unhooked her bra. Shanta was wearing no panties since they had been torn by Ramdev.

Ramdev stepped back as if to look at her nude body. Shanta instinctively, clasped one hand across her breasts and the other on her pubis. It took just one shake of Ramdev's head to make her remove her hands, but she shut her eyes as she could feel his eyes boring onto her body. She was trembling.

Ramdev could feel his lust building up as he took in her body. Shanta had absolutely, milky white hairless skin. Her breasts were perfectly formed, not too large not too small but a good handful, nipples were a very light brown color and not too big. Her waist was small almost tiny and he found it awe-inspiring as it flared into her hips. He was surprised to see her pubis clean shaven and the small labia escaping from her cunt and very much visible.

Ramdev stepped forward and keeping one hand on Shanta's shoulder made her turn around. He again stepped back and looked. Perfectly formed shoulder blades, a supine unmarked back, the tiny waist again and the flare of her hips. Her buttocks were also awesome, well formed, taut muscled, smooth and perfectly rounded.

Ramdev got excited seeing the crack of Shanta's ass. He mentally made up his mind that soon his prick shall invade her anus and spread that beautiful ass. He could feel his prick again screaming for release.

Ramdev came close to Shanta and as he stood behind her, he started nibbling on her shoulders with his lips. Shanta inhaled a sharp breath and opened her eyes and reaching behind her started fondling his hair and neck with her hands.

Ramdev reached her breasts and with both his hands started fondling them. He was deftly juggling them; he would open his palm and squeeze them softly at times and then again hard. The hard squeeze would be coupled with a bite on her shoulder making Shanta cry out with pain and pleasure. He soon started concentrating on her nipples, flicking them, tweaking them and pinching them softly.

Ramdev felt Shanta's nipples going erect under his ministrations. He smiled an inward smile as he reached below, clasped a hand around her stomach and pulled her ass towards his erection. He nestled his prick in the crack of her arse and both of them slowly started grinding against each other. Her nipples were erect now, so Ramdev's fingers became softly teasing and gentle.

Ramdev moved his hands lower and touched Shanta's pussy. Her cunt was dripping wet to his touch. He started playing with her clitoris. His index finger was teasing the hard nub in soft gentle strokes. Shanta soon started wriggling her buttocks against his erection. Ramdev could feel his own lust rising.

He simply lifted one of her legs and guided her so that both her hands were resting on the mattress and one knee resting on the mattress too, and guided his erection into her pussy.

"Aah!" A moan escaped Shanta's lips as she felt Ramdev's hard filling her vulva.

"Do you like it? Am I big enough for you? Do I give you pleasure? Is my dick making your come?" Ramdev would ask a question with each stroke of his dick.

Shanta merely would look back and nod each time Ramdev asked a question, it was almost as if her eyes were ding the talking for her, she just did not want to miss on any moment of the pleasure.

Ramdev caught her hair and yanked it hard and followed it with a hard push into her pussy. Shanta screamed, Ramdev bent forward and pulled her hair again so her mouth was upturned and looking upto him. He released a globule of spit from his mouth. Shanta instinctively opened her mouth and took his spit in her mouth, licking her lips to catch whatever had escaped.

Ramdev started fucking Shanta hard now. He would pull out almost completely and then shove with all his strength; he could feel his prick knocking against her cervix when he pushed it in hard. Each shove would bring a loud grunt from Shanta.

Slowly both lost all sense of rhythm and were grinding against each other to achieve climax. Ramdev could sense her orgasm twice before he poured his seed into Shanta. He bent on her and both began to catch their breath in that standing position.

Shanta herself had turned into shivering jelly, she felt full and sated. After a while Ramdev lifted himself and slid onto the bed to catch some well needed rest. Shanta lay down beside him.

"From now on do not wear any panties in the house; I want you to be available to me whenever I feel the urge." Ramdev told this to Shanta in a soft voice, to which she nodded.

man_india
man_india
125 Followers
12