It Happened in the Car Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my feet about a shoulders width apart and looked back over my shoulder at him. When I saw him unbuckle his belt I got excited. My ass began to shake. But when he pulled his belt out of his pants and bent it into a loop? Oh fuck.

"Rebellion gets you ten lashes."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Trying to intentionally frustrate me?!"

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

"Gets you seven."

"Thank you, sir," Thank you?!

"Count them off or we start over."

I didn't have a chance to respond befSMACK!

"MMmm ah. 1, sir!"

SMACK!

"Fuuu. 2, sir!"

By number seven my ass was red and shaking from the pain. I had buried my face in the mattress but I heard him drop his belt on the bed just before he started rubbing my cheeks. Very soon they began to feel better. I heard him undo his jeans and rummage through his duffle but I didn't have the strength to look up. His rubbing felt so good. But when I felt, what I knew was, the head of his dick press against my ass. I tensed.

He slid his hand to the base of my back. "Easy now. Ass up."

I tried to relax and stuck my ass up as he had commanded. I felt him gently push into me. And push. And PUUUSH. It was beginning to hurt. Then he backed off and gently thrusted back and forth a little before another series of pushes. It took some time but it felt like he was about to get the head in. I moaned into the bed. Mostly out of fear.

>Knock. Knock.<

"Yeah?" He said.

Push.

I groan as quiet as I can.

"Honey, it's been a while. Are you two alright?" Mom asked through the door.

Puuush.

I bite down on the comforter.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not decent."

Small thrusts back and forth. Keeping me stretched out.

Sigh of relief.

"Have you seen your sister?"

Push.

"She was here a few minutes ago."

Pop! As my sphincter sucked the head of his cock into my backside.

"Oh!" I blurted.

"What was that?" She asked.

A slow long slide of ten inches of Carl easing deeper into my ass.

"Nothing. I just realized a bottle broke in my bag on the way over here."

I grunted as his pelvis connected with me.

"Oh. OK. Well don't be long."

Now the long excruciatingly slow withdrawal of his cock until the head bumps into my sphincter.

"Shouldn't be but a minute or two more."

I groan into the mattress again as he slowly slides back down. I know the stories all imply a moment of pain and then exquisite bliss when a woman's getting butt fucked but for me, I just couldn't tell. As Carl slowly moved faster, and I felt him churning up my insides, I couldn't tell. The grip he had on my hips was making me wet. He was strong and controlling. That was hot.

But his big cock sliding in and out of me? Did I like it, but was ashamed to admit it? I WAS stretched tight. Did it hurt? He was huge. Wait. I think I'm drooling.

Carl picked up the pace and now my ass is slapping against him. Do I like it? He's sliding his right hand under my stomach. His hand feels nice on me. Am I enjoying this? He finds my clit and rubs.

I like it! I squirted on the bed. I like it! He's still going! I squirt again! I've never done that before! He keeps rubbing and I keep spraying the bed until my legs give out. Carl is still driving hard into me for several minutes until finally I hear him groan as a deep warmth suddenly fills my gut.

Fuck, I hope our folks didn't hear any of that.

12