It Happened in Vegas...

Story Info
Ace and his sweetheart turn up in Vegas.
630 words
3.85
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could stay like this forever, simply spooning with you in the dark, my dear slim and smooth, beautiful redhead."

"That's because you are right behind me, you naughty tall dark handsome one, you!"

"Behind you or right in front, just being this close is the real deal for me. I wish it could always be like this, princess."

"Princess! Huh! Flattery will get you nowhere, you know I'm as old as you are, Ace! But being together all the time, you know that's really not on the cards... Jack is-"

"Jack's all wrong for you, my sweet princess, I think you're pretty as a picture and we both suspect Jack plays around in Clubs, he likes them well stacked. I know we are all one-sided characters but I suspect he goes both ways."

"That's hardly his fault, just because you are always so straight up, Ace, so... singular."

"I'm always straight, baby, I call a spade a spade."

"That's the truth, Ace."

"We should be together, always, dear heart."

"That would be wonderful, Ace, but you know how it is..."

"Yeah, sweetheart, only I hate the thought of you lying next to Jack most of the time."

"We still have our moments together, Ace."

"Brief turns, here and there, mixing with the pack, based on chance. It cuts me up. Sometimes I feel high, but then I'm low. Can't you just tell Jack he's busted and you need to be paired with me?"

"You know that is not possible, darling, even though it breaks my heart."

"I know, it's your family that I don't really don't fit in with, I just don't suit your old man."

"Darling, you know what the head of my family's like..."

"It's a colour issue, isn't?"

"It's tricky, but he's old school-"

"Yeah, he sure calls a spade a bloody shovel. He doesn't like me because I'm black. I really hate that!"

"Sweetie, I adore how black you are. It's just that he's set in his ways - he'll always stick, not twist. He believes we're not... best suited."

"Yet Jack is?"

"Well, Jack and I were close together for a long time, from when we were young, until you came between us sweetie. Then I realised that Jack and I never really saw each other eye to eye."

"You know I love you..."

"I know, Ace, but you just have to learn patience."

"Do you expect me to wait until your old man pegs out?"

"Honey, just make the most of what we have, pair up whenever we can. Look, we're both 21, Ace."

"I know, it's just that sometimes I feel I could snap! I wish we could turn up trumps, and play happy families together."

"You act like one of those jokers that stand on the sidelines without getting involved, philosophising about who we are and where we are going, whether our lives are self-determined, or if we are all at the mercy of fate."

"Sometimes I feel everything's stacked against us, our lives out in the open for all to see, set out in lines and rows, but when the chips are down I get the feeling that our fate's held in other hands."

"Ace, you think too much, just live for now and..."

"What was that?"

"Oh, no! It can't be so soon! I think that's the... Dealer!... we're being lifted up and... shuffled again! Now we're being cut and... faaaaaanned!"

"Damn it princess, you've left me again!"

_

"About time you dropped that discard, honey; you got an even flashier redhead turn up right behind you. Why don't we get it together instead, huh, Ace?"

"Mmm, maybe, what's the deal here, Di darling?"

"How about I build a bridge between us and you supply... the rubber..."

The End