It Happened Last Night

Story Info
He found a surprise waiting after his shower.
1.7k words
4.31
78.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coryree
coryree
9 Followers

Last night after my shower, I walked into the bedroom expecting to see my girlfriend curled up under the covers, which always gives me a feeling of contentment to end the day. However, instead of finding her half-asleep and ready to cuddle, I found her laying on the bed with the covers thrown back, wearing her black push up bra and some tiny little black lace panties....with an opening cut into the front of them to accommodate the thick, eight-inch-long, strap-on penis that she must have found in my nightstand drawer.

I bought the strap-on after a night of wild sex during which we discussed the fantasy of my having two penises so I could fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time. Although we haven't made that particular fantasy a reality just yet, the sight of her lying there wearing that penis made some other crazy thoughts run through my head. She must have been having the same type of thoughts, because she propped herself on one elbow, and motioned me to the bed. As I came closer and sat on the edge of the bed, I could see that she had a bottle of lube and a set of handcuffs on her nightstand.

She moved over to the edge of the bed, and patted the mattress beside her and told me to lie down. As I began to lie back, she smiled, and said "No baby, on your stomach." With some doubt and uncertainty about the way this was going, I decided to just go with it, and I rolled over onto my stomach. She pulled my hands behind my back, and handcuffed me, then straddled my thighs. I could tell she was reaching over to the nightstand for something, but I was hoping she wasn't going straight for the lube. I was willing to try this, but I needed a couple of minutes first.

I should have known to trust her -- I still wasn't sure what she had taken from the nightstand, but it seemed to be some kind of powder which she was applying to my back and my thighs and my ass -- with what felt like a tiny little feather duster. I couldn't believe how the teasing touch of that feather aroused my nerve endings. She leaned low over my back to replace the container of powder on the nightstand, and whispered in my ear that she hoped I was ready for a night like I'd never had before. I was starting to feel like I was ready for anything, but I never expected what happened next.

She slithered down lower on my thighs, and leaned close enough to me that I could feel her hair brushing over my ribs; then I felt her tongue slowly tracing the length of my spine. She murmured something about my tasting like honey -- I hope I remember to find that powder when she lets me up -- and then as she licked her way down my spine and around on my ribs, and ever lower, lower, moving seemingly at random around my back with quick little kisses and licks, I felt her hand moving on my thigh. With her hand moving up my thigh from my knee, and her mouth moving down my back, I could concentrate on nothing but the desire to feel her hand...or her mouth...on my ass.

I didn't have to wait long, as her hand reached the top of my thighs and briefly cupped my balls before sliding her fingers between the cheeks of my ass. She slid one finger teasingly across my tingling asshole while giving me a quick love bite on one cheek; then I felt her tongue sliding ever nearer my tight hole. The feeling of her tongue moving in a slow circle around my opening was incredible. I was biting my pillow trying to contain my moans, feeling my cock swell and fighting the urge to roll over and take command of this situation -- but after trying to move my arms, I remembered that she had me handcuffed and helpless. I reflexively raised my hips to allow my hardened cock to find a more comfortable position beneath me, and she immediately took advantage of the situation by pushing her tongue into my ass. The burst of pleasure that encompassed my entire body is something I've never felt before, and something I really can't adequately describe.

She thrust her tongue into my ass repeatedly, reaching down under my belly to grasp my cock in one hand, and with a quick detour every few seconds to lick my balls, she continued pleasuring me until I thought I was going to cum just from the pressure of her hand on my dick and her mouth on my ass. Just as I was getting to the point of no return, and thinking that this "fantasy" was going by too quickly, she left a kiss on my ass, and moved away from me. I lay there, every part of my body tingling with anticipation and passion, feeling a pleasure in my helplessness, and just waiting to see what was going to happen next.

She whispered throatily in my ear for me to roll over, because -- as she continued-- she wanted to see my face when she fucked me in the ass. It was difficult to roll over with my hands behind my back, but I managed to do it. I couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked to me, posing on her knees between my legs with that heavy cock protruding from her lace panties. She spread her knees further apart, forcing my legs further apart, and reached across me for the lube that I had seen earlier.

She poured some of the lube into her hand, and began stroking her cock with it. I could see that with every stroke, she was pushing the base of the cock against her clit, and she wasn't much further from orgasm than I was. I could see that she was using her favorite flavored lube, and I briefly wondered why, but was so enthused by watching her stroke that cock and stimulate her clit that no thought stayed in my head for long. She continued rubbing lube on that dick, and then with her other hand reached down and stroked my dick with the lube at the same time. Having a cock in each hand seemed to excite her even more, and she stroked her cock more vigorously, obviously using the motion to masturbate herself, until I saw a shudder pass over her body as she came.

She smiled at me and leaned down to lick the length of my engorged cock, and swirled her tongue around the base before engulfing my dick in her mouth. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation, but she almost immediately pulled my dick from her mouth, and placed a kiss on the very tip, and began moving up my body. I wasn't sure what her intention was in the beginning, but it didn't take long to figure out that she intended to put her cock in my mouth. I guess it's only fair, right? I kept eye contact with her as she moved closer to my face, and when she bumped the end of her penis against my lips, I just opened my mouth and let it slide inside.

I have to say I enjoy blow jobs more when she's giving them to me...but seeing the look on her face as I sucked on her cock totally turned me on even more, which I didn't really think was possible. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm by her moans, but before I could manipulate the strap on against her pussy, she moved away and quickly regained her position between my thighs. She reached again for the lube, and quickly rubbed it over her cock and then reached down and rubbed a generous portion of the lube on my ass. At this moment, I had no second thoughts about what was obviously going to happen. I could feel my cock throbbing against my belly, and I just wanted to be fucked.

She sat flat on the bed with her legs spread wide, with my ass pressing against the hardness of her rubber penis, and with a slow, gentle thrust, she pushed her cock inside my ass. With the position she had taken, she was almost underneath my hips, so my weight was resting on her hips and forcing the cock deep inside me. I couldn't believe the pleasure and the sensations I was feeling all over my body as she slowly pushed her cock into me again and again. She began moving faster, and I spread my legs further apart so that she could fuck me faster and deeper. She fucked me hard and fast, and as each stroke pushed the base of her cock against her pussy, we were both ready to come in a hurry.

She grabbed my knees and held my legs as she forced that heavy cock into my ass over and over again. She let go of one leg so that she could stroke my cock, and with every thrust of her cock into my ass, she stroked my cock. I could feel my control weakening, and my legs beginning to shake. With one last push against me, I could feel only the pressure of that big cock in my ass and the grasp of her hand on my dick. With a cry of pleasure, she thrust into me one more time, and as she began to come, I did the same. She slowly pushed her cock into me as she milked the cum from my dick, then let her big cock slide out of my ass as she collapsed onto my chest.

It took a few minutes for us to regain our strength, and for her to find the handcuff key, and then I just held her close as we both fell asleep....but that is a night I will never forget. The only other thing I have to say is stay tuned, because one night soon I'm going to be the one wearing the strap-on, and I'm going to fuck her senseless.

coryree
coryree
9 Followers