It Happened on Halloween

Story Info
Son is designated driver for parent's party.
5.3k words
4.39
527.2k
195
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

My parents were going to attend a Halloween party down at a local restaurant for the law firm my father was a lawyer for; instead of driving themselves my father asked if I would be the designated driver. I had just turned eighteen and was just starting my senior year in high school, I was invited to a party myself, but now I would not be able to drink with my friends.

My father is forty three years old, he is a typical man approaching middle age, he is starting to put on a little belly, his hair is starting to recede, and he is no longer the high school and college athlete he once was. My mother is forty years old, before she turned forty she had made the decision to change her life before it was too late. After giving birth to me, my two sisters who are younger and my little brother, my once beautiful mother was very overweight. She then last new years made a resolution that she was going to get back her former self, she began to exercise five days a week, and she changed all of the food in the house to healthy more nutritional foods. This did not stop my father, lunch he would still go out for his fix of junk food, greasy foods and on Saturday when playing golf, beer with his fellow lawyers.

Well ten months later and my mother had lost one hundred and five pounds; she was now back down to the weight she was at when she met and married our father. My mother's body did benefit in other ways from the weight, the loss of it and all of the exercise. Her breasts which were a forty four double d went down to a thirty eight double d; an exercise machine at the gym firmed them up nicely. I heard her tell a friend of hers on the phone that she was a thirty six c when she got married to my dad, yet she was happy with the larger breasts. The other benefit to her body was how shapely her legs had become, she turned the fat into muscle and her legs looked awesome, she now enjoyed showing them off wearing short skirts from time to time.

The night of the party had come and my father was the first to come downstairs, he wore a set of flowing robes with lots of different bright colors and a pointy hat. He was dressed as a wizard and he looked really silly in the outfit, he then yelled up to my mother for her to come downstairs in her costume. My mother came downstairs she looked stunning, she was dressed as a witch, not just any witch, a very sexy witch. It had the funny looking pointy black hat; it had short sleeves, with black lace hanging down to her wrists. The costume showed ample cleavage in the front, the corset gave her large breasts ample support and seemed to make them jut out. It was short as well, it was cut several inches above the knee and she wore fish net stocking with it and to make it look even sexier black leather boots that went up to just below her knee.

"Wow mom, you sure are going knock those dead with that outfit." I awkwardly gasped.

"Yeah Matt, I don't know how I'm going to keep the other partners away from my sexy wife tonight." He laughed taking her by the arm.

"You really think this costume looks good Matt, I did not want to over do it." My mother said looking down at herself.

"Mom you look great, you should flaunt it if you got it." I reassured her.

"Cindy, you look awesome, it will make me feel good to be the envy of all of the men at the party tonight." My father added.

"Well if I have your approval Don, I guess that is all I need." She said kissing him on the cheek.

My parents walked out the front door and got into the SUV, my mother sat in the backseat and my dad in the front, and then I got behind the wheel and drove them to the restaurant. Then I had to return home to take my siblings out for trick or treating and then get them home to bed. I dropped them off and returned home, trick or treating went well, the kids claimed they got way more candy than mom would probably allow them to have. I put their candy buckets up and told them they could have some tomorrow after it gets checked by our mother.

I tried to stay up and watch different horror movies, the old one were too tame and there was really nothing else good on, then around eleven thirty the phone rings. It is the restaurant my parents are at and my mother wants me to come over, they will be ready to go in a half hour. So I got the keys, locked the doors and I woke my thirteen year old sister up to watch the other kids until I got back. Once I knew she was awake I drove down the restaurant to get my parents, unfortunately they were not out front yet, so I waited a half an hour.

They still were not coming out, so I shut off the engine and I decided to get out of the SUV and go in to look for them, I explained to the assistant manager at the front door what I was going to do. I found my father first, the poor guy, he had his head down on one arm and he was half awake and half asleep. He had obviously had too much to drink tonight and it took him a few minutes to come around.

"Hey Dad, let me help you out to the SUV and then I will come back in and try to find mom." I explained to him.

"Chris you are such a good boy." My dad said in slurred speech.

I got my dad out to the SUV and helped him into the backseat, he instantly lay down across the seats, and I rolled down the windows so he could get some air. I went back inside to look for my mother, as I entered the banquet side of the restaurant I could see my mother out on the dance floor. Two young lawyers were taking turns fast dancing with her, mom was having a good time gyrating against these two young guys. Then the song was over and they dragged my tired sweaty mother over to their table, one of them was rubbing her leg and the other was whispering into her ear. My mother laughed at the comment and a waitress arrived at the table with three shots for them.

They downed the shots and then I broke out of the trance I was in and went to get my mother before these guys convinced her to do something really stupid that she would live to regret. The two guys looked at me kind of funny as walked over to the table and took my mother by the arm.

"C'mon mom, I got dad out in the car and it's time to get going." I said to her pulling her up to her feet.

"Hey junior why don't you take your dad home and we will see to it your mom makes it home later." One of the younger lawyers had said.

"Sorry guys, I had fun, we will see each other again at the Christmas party." My mom said and walked out to the SUV with me.

On the way home, my mother dozed off, I looked over as I pulled into the driveway and my cock betrayed me, my sexy mother and her sexy witch costume was giving me a wicked hard on. I left her snoozing as I got out and helped Dad to his feet, I then led him into the house, up the stairs and he plopped down hard on the bed, he was instantly asleep.

I told my sister to get up to bed and she did as she was told, I went back out to get my mother, when I did I could see the cool October air had made her nipples erect and they were poking through the costume. Her skirt had also ridden up and I could see the panties she had worn tonight, black lace, her pussy lips were protruding against the fabric. I wanted desperately to touch her and I could feel my hard on returning in my pants.

Instead I woke her up, she looked up at me and smiled, then we walked into the house with her leaning heavily on my shoulder and I could feel her large firm tit push on my arm. My mother instead of going upstairs plopped down on the couch and turned the television back on, she saw a scary movie was coming on and wanted to watch it.

"Chris it's late, why don't you get mommy a bottle of wine from the cellar and grab yourself a beer from the fridge, we can stay up and watch scary movies the rest of the night. I will write you an excuse for school tomorrow, so you can stay home with Dad and me, we can sleep off the wild night." She explained to me.

"You serious you will let me drink a few beers?" I asked her.

"Well I said one, but I guess a few won't kill you." She laughed. "Now get going, it's been a long time since your old mother has partied this much."

I found a bottle of wine down in the cellar my mother would probably like and then I grabbed a six pack of beer from the refrigerator. When I got into the living room my mother had one leg on the coffee table and one on the floor, I handed her the wine and she had a movie all picked. About half way through the movie and half way through the beer and wine a real erotic sex scene came on the screen.

Sometime during the movie my mother had untied the corset, her breasts were heaving heavily with her breathing as she watched the couple make love, then right on time the slasher killed them both. Soon we were both asleep on the couch, my mother sometime during the night of movies had laid a pillow across my lap and her legs draped over the arm of the couch. She was lying on her back, I woke up with a throbbing in my groin again, and her head had caused my cock to get hard again. I looked down and admired my mother's body, slowly I reach down and my fingers slowly unlace the corset.

The corset was undone completely and it fell open, I then could not resist and unbuttoned the bottom button on her shirt, then the next one, the next one and the next one, then the last one and her shirt fell open. Her large bare breasts were now exposed to me and her pink nipples instantly started to get hard in the cool air in the house. Did I dare touch one of them, I came this far, it would be a complete and utter shame if I don't.

My hand trembled slightly as I reached down and gently cupped one of her luscious big breasts, the softness of her skin and I could feel her breathing. I gave the breast a gentle squeeze and then I rubbed my fingers over the nipple, then I played them until they were fully erect.

I finished playing with her breasts and wanted more, I slowly ran my hand down her stomach and then reached down and pulled up her skirt to reveal the black lace panties more fully. I wanted to touch her; I wanted to touch her pussy more than anything in the world. I knew in the back of my mind it would be hard to explain why her shirt ended up unbuttoned, yet in the position I was in I would not be able to take her panties off, so she would never know in her drunken state if I touched her pussy. Shit, goddamn fuck, I can't do this, this is my mother, she would kill me if she woke up, then dad would kill me, shit if I slide out from under her and go up to bed I will not get in any trouble, she will think she undid her shirt or something.

Just as I thought about getting out from under my mother the television shut off on its own and a red mist started to rise out of the floor. The mist kept rising and rising out of the floor, all red and it was glowing somehow, what the hell could be causing this, I was now frozen with fear. The mist finally must have reached its full size, I did not know what to do, but it felt as if my mother and I were being watched. Then as if out loud or was it in my head, I could not tell, the mist spoke to me, as I sat frozen on the couch with my drunken sleeping mother next to me.

"Do not be alarmed Matthew, I mean you no harm." The mist spoke.

"Who, who are you?" My quivering voice asked.

"I am very old, alive in the fifth century B.C. according to your calendar, my name is Oedipus and I am here about your current situation with your mother." The mist explained to me.

"Well there will no situation, I was wrong for what I have done already and I'm sure my mother will not be too happy either." I said to the mist.

"Centuries ago, I killed my own father for the throne and the right to bed my mother, we had many children, whom fought over my throne. I have searched your mind, you lust for your mother and after tonight you will continue to burn inside with that lust, it will eventually drive you insane with curiosity if you do not continue." The mist explained and to my shame I knew it was right.

"Oedipus I have no desire to kill my father." I said now relaxing back down on the couch.

"You mortals have a man named Sigmund Freud who was of great education in psychiatry, he named what you are feeling after me, and Oedipus complex he called it. This neurosis as he described will cause you to unconsciously lust for your mother, granted you do not want to kill your father, but your jealousy of his relationship with your mother will cause a rift between you, killing the love between a father and his son." The mist explained further. "Whether acting upon this lust will help you maintain sanity and a relationship with your father is yet to be foreseen, but not acting on it could cause tragedy in some form.

"Yes I see what you are saying and you make a convincing argument, but what of my mother, what if she does not lust for the same thing." I said to the mist. "I know my mother she could not possibly lust for sex with someone as young as me, let alone her own son?"

"Then let me show you what your mother lusts for from her own mind." The mist said with a loud poof as a small section of it broke off and hover over her face. "Directly from her mind, from her own memories, I would say five incidents in the last six months that only your mother and the person involved no about."

With that the television came on, the picture was very fuzzy at first and then it became clearer and clearer, the image was our house and I was seeing through my mother's eyes. This was six months ago and it was at the beginning of baseball season and I had just pitched a shutout in our first game, my dad was so proud that he let me have my teammates over for a barbeque.

My mother was in the kitchen and no one else was around, she was busying herself mixing the macaroni salad and humming a tune. Someone entered the kitchen, she turned and looked, it was my friend and our right fielder Dave O'Connor, and he had been hanging around the house a lot lately.

"Hey Mrs. Winston is there anything I can help you with?" He asked my mother.

"Sure Dave you could keep mixing this salad while get my other tray out from this cabinet." She explained to him handing him the spoon.

She got down on all fours, Dave had a view of her ass swaying back and forth as she looked for the tray, and he reached down with his free hand and had to adjust his hard on. She leaned even further in and he stopped stirring, I no idea what he was up to, he got down on his knees behind my mother and ran his hand down the back of her ass and onto her bare legs, she was wearing shorts tonight.

"Mrs. Winston, you really are a very sexy woman." He said to her while rubbing the inside of her leg.

My mother came out from under the cabinet and she had the tray, I was waiting for her to slap Dave for his pass he was making at her. Yet she just sat up and looked at him, she then sat the tray on the counter and pulled his hand off of her leg and held it for a moment. Then to my surprise she gave him a kiss on the lips, it was about twenty seconds long, but it felt like an eternity.

"Thank you Dave that was very sweet of you." She said pulling herself up off of the floor.

The image changed to the bathroom, my mother had walked in and saw me getting out of the shower, it was an innocent mistake, and she thought I had gone to work at my summer job. She stood for about a minute staring, then apologizing and then running out of the bathroom. After I left my mother was on her bed, her breathing ragged, her tee shirt pulled up over her breasts and she was masturbating wildly.

"Oh Matt, oh matt, I'm cumming." She moaned.

I was shocked and thrilled that the sight of my naked body had made my mother so horny that she frigged herself to an orgasm as soon as I left for work. We went to the next incident and once again it featured me, it was when I was trying to be lazy on a Saturday morning and my mother declared the whole house was cleaning the house from top to bottom. I pretended to sleep, everyone thought it was funny at how Mom was yelling at me and threatening to pull me out of bed.

My mother finally stormed into my room and jumped on top of me in bed, she tickled and we played wrestled to the amusement of everyone else. I never realized it that we each accidentally touched parts of each other we should not have touched, me her breasts and ass, her hand quickly running over my morning erection. Was this the early signs that my mother and I lusted for each other and never realized it?

Then we were at my father's office, my mother had just arrived to wait for him so they could go to lunch together, he was in a meeting and my mother waited in his office on his leather couch. A young lawyer walked in, he could not be any older than twenty six or seven, and he saw my mother sitting on the couch.

"Hello, I'm Colin Madison and you are?" He said extending his hand.

"Oh I'm Cindy Winston, Mrs. Winston." She said nervously.

"Are you waiting here for Don, I would not be a gentlemen if I did not sit with you to keep you company while you wait." He said to her sitting close to her on the couch.

"Thank you Colin, but that really is not necessary." She said after he sat down.

"It's not a problem." He said. "I did not know Don had such an incredibly beautiful wife."

"Thank you Colin, nor did I know his firm employed such handsome young lawyers." She replied.

The two of them sat on the couch for fifteen minutes flirting, laughing and dropping sexual innuendoes to each other until my father came in. He was amused that this young subordinate was actually hitting on the wife of a senior law partner and they laughed about it at lunch.

The last image was from tonight at the Halloween party, my father busy getting drunk and the two young lawyers who had dinner at my parents table, one was a vampire and the other was a bull fighter. I did not even think of what costumes they had on, at first it was a lot of complimenting my mother on her costume and how sexy she looked in it when my father was not around. Then they took turns dancing with her, rubbing their hard penises against my mothers' leg or ass whenever possible, at the drinks continued to flow they even got a few grabs of tit.

They got even bolder when at the table while one of them kept dad occupied the other was busy under the table rubbing my mother's leg. At first she resisted moving the hand away with a smile and a funny scolding look, a couple hours later one of them actually got to keep his hand on her leg for several minutes and then one of them actually got to rub her panty clad crotch, if only for a few seconds. They kept trying to convince her to talk my dad into either going home or taking an invitation to go to one their apartments for a quieter party. Then I came along and the party was over, the screen had gone blank and it was just me, my mother and the mist called Oedipus.

"Your mother's memories she is lusting for both her son and for a youthful lover, do you know that if you did not showed up when you did she would have went back to the apartment with the young men. I will leave you now that I have shown you what your mother has been thinking and you know now in your heart what you must do." The mist said to me, the last word echoing in my head.

The mist vanished as quickly as it came, my cock was instantly hard again as I looked down at my mother's beautiful face and then down to her large firm breasts. The nipples were no longer as hard as they were and the blood had left them, was she not horny anymore, should I go further. I did, turning gently on the couch so that her head fell off of my lap, but still on the couch pillow I reached down for her breasts with both hands.

I gently grabbed both breasts and began to knead them, at first just gently squeezing them and then playing with them with more determination. The blood was returning to them, they were getting firmer and now her nipples were hard and very erect again. I got up off of the couch, it was now three in the morning and I began to undress, once naked, my seven inch cock bouncing hard and lewdly in front of me I took one of the breasts in my hand as I knelt down. I licked and sucked the breast, twirling my tongue around her nipple; my mother arched her back and moaned softly at the manipulation.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers
12