It Happened on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my way down her stomach and then I reached up the skirt, I pulled her panties down off of her legs, the leather boots still being on made her look even sexier. Then it was my turn to gasp when I looked up and saw my mother's pussy, it was cleanly shaved, her pink lips were slightly parted, the smell of musk filled my head and I could see a little wetness starting to form on the lips. I gently reached up and parted her pussy lips running my fingers up to her clit, then I slowly began to rub it, eventually my hand was rubbing her entire pussy, it was getting wetter and wetter.

I spread her legs wider and I could not see her wet gaping pussy in front of me, I climbed up on the couch and placed my head into her crotch. The smell of her pussy before me, made me so hungry to lick her pussy, I was really going to town on my mother, my tongue flicking and swirling over her clit quickly and my fingers were now working their way in and out of her tight snatch.

"Oh Matt, I must be dreaming, this is so wrong, I must be dreaming." She said sleepily looking down at me, one of hands grabbed my head and she ground her hot pussy into my eager mouth.

She was now bucking her hips against my face and I did not let up for an instant, I continued to go down on my mother as if I was starving for a meal. My mother's pussy gripped the two fingers I had invading her hole and she was now cumming all over them and in my mouth. God she tasted so good that I lapped up as much as I could, then her orgasm subsided and I got up between her legs and gently slid my cock into her.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me in shock, yet did not say anything, I leaned down and kissed her tense lips and then her neck. I worked my mouth down to her breasts again and then I went back up to kiss her on the mouth, when my mother finally said something.

"Matt oh honey, we can't do this, please don't do this, I'm married to your father, I'm drunk, I'm hornier than hell, Matt please stop and I won't say anything." She pleaded softly.

"Mom, I know you have wanted me, I know after the time you saw me naked, you went into your room and masturbated, calling my name as you had cum. I remember how I copped several feels of your tits and your ass in my bed last summer when we played wrestled on my bed; I remember your hand accidentally touching my hard cock. You have been wanting this for a long time, I also know how you have been hit on several times by young men, including tonight and I know how horny it has been making you." I explained to my mother from the events I saw tonight.

He now started to pump his cock in and out of his mother slowly and she looked up at him with lust filled glassy eyes, she knew her son was right about everything he had just said, yet she did not know how he knew. She loved the way his cock felt inside of her it was only an inch longer than his father and a little bit thicker, her pussy now clutched and pulled it in.

Her son's thrusts of lusts, his grunts of pleasure have grown louder as did her moans and mews of lust and passion; she had not felt this alive, this full of passion in a long time. Matt could now feel her boot clad legs wrap even tighter around his hips as he now pounded his cock deeply into his mother. His mouth was on fire as they kissed, tongues dueling with each other, he suckled her tits in between kisses making her sensitive nipples long for more.

Matt soon stopped fucking her missionary style and rolled off of his mother, she was disappointed at first until she realized that he wanted her up on all fours, she grabbed a hold of the arm of the couch for support and her son fucked her doggie style on the couch. Cindy was cumming again as her son fucked her harder than she has been fucked in years one hand roughly holding her ass, the other holding her tit. Soon they were cumming together and her son shot load after thick load into her wanton snatch.

They cuddled in each others arms for several long minutes kissing and caressing each other, Cindy could feel her son's warm body pull hers to him. She had wanted this for so long either from her son or from another young man, she finally got what she wanted and felt so fulfilled.

"Mom, I'm here for you whenever you need me, I love Dad and I do not want to see you stray to another for sex, I would rather you come to me." He said to her as he nuzzled her neck.

"Oh Matt I will, as long as you promise this stays between us, we have to be careful, I love your father too and I don't want to hurt him either. I have thought for so long about straying, ever since I lost all of this weight and I feel so alive and sexy now. I love you Matt." She said to him and fell asleep naked in his arms.

Luckily for both of them the sleep was not a deep sleep; his mother woke up at five thirty that morning and surprising with no hang over. She kissed her way down her muscular son's body and took his flaccid cock into her mouth; she sucked him until he got hard.

Oh god, she thought a young virile cock for me in this anytime I should want it, she continued to suck his cock until he woke up and looked down at the sight of his beautiful mother blowing him. She stopped when she saw that he was awake and climbed up on top of him; she rode up and down on his cock, his hands fondling her tits, as she sat straight up on him. She continued to ride him for several long minutes and once again his mother was cumming, she glanced over at the clock on the cable box.

"C'mon baby cum in my mommy before the other kids get up." She groaned loudly raking her long finger nails down his chest.

"Oh shit mom, here it comes, I'm cumming, oh shit I'm cumming." He said gripping both of her tits as he shot his load.

"I'm going to go get into the shower before the others get up; you better get up to bed." She said climbing off of him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he watched her gather up the costume and go to the upstairs bathroom.

"Did you enjoy your mother Mathew?" Asked Oedipus

"Yes, you were right." He replied. "Are all mother's this full of lust as their son's are?"

"Not all, your mother is special and you will continue to enjoy her as much as I enjoyed my own mother." The voice replied.

"Thank you." Matthew replied.

"My thanks is watching another son, successfully seduce and bed his mother." With that the voice was gone again.

Matt knew they would have to be careful, but he was looking forward to more sex with his mother, and he was hoping he would be able to bring out her adventurous side over time. He quickly left the living room where the lust took place to his own room where his dreams would be filled with memories of his mother.

12