It Happened One Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

Adam inadvertently touched the crown of his cock, pushing against the front of his pants.

"Go ahead, I certainly don't mind."

Adam jumped, quickly placing his hand at his side. "What? I wasn't…"

Sherri pulled her blouse open, revealing a beautiful white silk camisole over her breasts. Her nipples traced little bumps through the material, like two raisins fighting with one another. Adam gasped.

"You weren't what? You weren't touching that gorgeous hard cock of yours while you watched me undress? You didn't want to pull out that thick rod and stick it in my wet pussy? What weren't you doing?"

Sherri whipped the camisole over her head and smiled at Adam as his eyes fixed on the pink nipples nestled in the pink aureole at the end of her boobs. Sherri flung the camisole on top of the skirt on the floor and cupped her breasts, looking down at them.

"This is where it all begins - my nipples." She pinched them for emphasis and talked to them. "All day, they rub against my clothes, sending little messages straight to my clit. C'mon, Sherri. It'll only take a minute. C'mon, Sherri. Come play with us. We'll make you feel good."

She cupped them underneath, pushing them up, then took one distended nipple in her lips, sucking it and licking it. She moaned, then licked the other. She looked up at Adam and went back to pinching her nipples, rubbing her palms against them and rocking them between her thumb and forefingers.

Oh, my God. Adam just stared. His mouth dropped open.

"You didn't answer my question, Adam."

He blinked and looked up to her face. "I what? I…"

"You need to settle down, boy. Why don't you pull out the little man and get into the spirit of the moment? Hmmm? I mean, that's got to be painful, right?" Sherri's eyes dropped to his lap.

Adam looked down. The front of his pants was standing straight up now - the zipper fully exposed. He shifted his hips a little, trying to relieve some of the pressure.

"That's so sexy. Do that again."

Adam looked up. Sherri had one foot up on the counter now, fully exposing her pussy to him. She'd dropped a hand and was busily drawing quick little circles around her clit.

"Wow," Adam whispered. He looked at her face. Her eyes were half-lidded and once-in-a-while, she'd flinch as though someone had shocked her briefly.

"Let me see your cock, Adam. Take it out."

Adam looked at the door, then back to Sherri. He could smell her musk filling the room.

He unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper and before he knew it, his hard penis leapt through the slit in his boxers. It pointed straight up from his lap, like a totem pole - the bluish skin on the crown was taut like Saran Wrap and the shaft was swollen and red. He wrapped his hand around the shafted and squeezed firmly, eliciting a moan deep from his throat.

Sherri echoed his moan and Adam looked up. She'd sunk two fingers into her pussy and put her other foot up on the counter. She slowly sawed the two digits in and out of herself, pulling her butterflied lips open and shoving them closed.

"Oh my God, what a big beautiful cock. Unnnnhhh…" Sherri moaned and closed her eyes tightly for a second. She breathed in and continued masturbating.

"Did you?"

"No, no just a small tremor. I'm working up to a big one. Take your pants off, I want to see your balls."

Adam stood up and shimmied his hips side to side. The trousers slipped past his hips and fell to the floor. He pushed his boxers down, then posed sideways, thrusting his cock out proudly.

"Oh fuck, don't do that." Sherri stared at his cock.

Adam thrust his cock out again - two times, three times…

Sherri almost jumped off the counter. She put her face right in front of his bobbing penis and put her hand behind his knees. Her breasts pressed softly against his thighs. As his penis bounced, her eyes were locked to it. She panted hotly through her mouth. Adam could feel her breath on his balls.

Adam looked down at her. She looked up at him, almost hypnotized with desire. She opened her mouth, licking her lips, moistening them. Adam shimmied his hips and his cock moved side to side like a windshield wiper. Sherri followed it, trying to catch it with her mouth. Adam grabbed his penis, pulling it away from Sherri.

"Oh, don't tease me, please. Let me have it"

"You have to ask, Sherri. What do you want?"

She looked at his hard penis, her mouth panting with concern. "I want your cock in my mouth. I want to suck it. I want to suck the cum from your balls until it runs out of my mouth and over my breasts. Then, I want to fuck you until neither of us can stand it anymore. Then, I want to do it all over again."

Adam couldn't resist. "Say pretty please."

Sherri moaned. "Oh… Oh… Uhmm."

But Adam couldn't be so cruel. He sunk his cock into her mouth. She grabbed him with both hands and tried to swallow as much of the delightful tube as she could. She smiled as best she could with her lips stretched around his shaft, then backed off to the end, licking around the crown with her tongue. She leaned forward taking him until she choked a bit, then backed off, stroking him with her hands.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels awesome. I love watching you stroke my cock - the way your eyes watch it, the way your boobs bounce while you do it. So sexy."

"So, you think I'm sexy?"

"You are the sexiest woman in the world - a true princess."

"A cocksucking princess!"

She laughed and sank his cock back into her mouth. Adam closed his eyes and tried to catch his breath. She pushed his hips and he sat down abruptly on the toilet seat again. Sherri got between his legs and using both hands, really began to bob her lips up and down his cock, moaning each time she sank forward. It felt exactly like Adam's penis was in a tight pussy.

She bobbed her head faster and faster, accelerating her tempo. She was like a machine. Her blonde hair flew with her motion. A trickle of sweat ran down Adam's chest, mingling in his pubic hair. He felt the tingling that had begun in his balls rise into his lower belly. He held onto the toilet below him. Sherri's moaning was going faster. "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mm, mm ,mm, mm!"

Adam pulled her off. "Stop! Not so fast. Stop, oh God. I almost came in your mouth. Oh my God."

Breathing hard, Sherri climbed back up on the counter across from Adam and raised her feet up, spreading her legs. "That's okay, I wouldn't have minded. I intend on getting some of your sperm in my mouth soon, but would you mind if I came in your mouth first?"

Adam smiled and got on the floor, pants still around his ankles, and nestled between Sherri's thighs. She looked down at him with soft eyes. He could smell his cock on her breath. He placed his hands gently on the back of her thighs. She jumped.

"Sorry, it isn't going to take much. I'm pretty wound up."

Adam smiled. "I'll be as soft as a mouse." He looked left and kissed her leg. She moaned. He looked right and licked her other thigh, tracing a wet line closer to her pussy. Her knees relaxed and fell apart. Adam placed his nose close to her and breathed in deeply. That lovely smell that had been on her fingers was his for the taking. He looked up at her. Her breasts heaved up and down with her deep breathing. Her lipstick was smeared over her lips. Her half-lidded eyes watched every move he made. He opened his mouth and slowly pushed his tongue out until it touched the tuft of hair at the top of her mons. He licked it once, twice. Sherri shivered.

He moved down and licked next to her pussy at the inside top of her thigh, making wet love to her groin.

"Oh fuck, you love this, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, " said Adam.

He leaned forward and began gently tracing her inner labia with the tip of his tongue, making them glisten with his saliva. Then, pausing for a moment to line up, he made his tongue long and hard and sank it into her vagina as far as he could.

"Ohhh!" Sherri groaned and clutched at Adam's head, holding to her pussy. Adam wriggled his tongue around inside of Sherri. Her hips bounced twice off of the counter, trying to get his tongue to move up.

But Adam was ahead of the game. He backed off and began licking her slit straight up and down, getting her soaking wet from perineum to tuft. Sherri was moaning continuously now, her hands down on the counter at her sides, her eyes closed. Using his thumbs, Adam moved her lips aside, opening her up to his assault. There in front of him was Sherri's clit sticking straight up, pushing out of her hood. He blew on it. Sherri moaned. He placed his tongue on the underside of it and licked to the tip. Sherri's eyes flew open and she grabbed his head again, pushing his lips down over her clit.

Adam grabbed Sherri's ass and pulled it to him, licking quickly at the hard nubbin inside his mouth. His cock rubbed against the counter below him, leaving a sticky trail of pre-cum.

Sherri clutched at his hair, pulling almost painfully at his head. "Oh God. Adam, oh fuck. Oh… God!"

Sherri's thighs slapped to Adam's ears, muffling her yells in the confines of the tight little room. Her pubic bone punched him in the nose several times as Adam rode out the orgasm ripping through her thighs. After a minute, Sherri settled down, breathing more evenly, lying back against the mirror behind her. Adam stood up slowly and leaned in to kiss Sherri's face. He kissed her forehead, her cheek, her eyes. Then, she moved suddenly and caught his mouth with hers, kissing him deeply and winding her arms around his back, pulling him to her. She scooted her hips forward and raised her feet and wrapped them around Adam's butt, pulling him to her. His cock settled against the wet cleft of her vagina. Her hips rocking against the bottom of it.

She stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes. "Love me, Adam. I want to feel your cock pushing my insides apart. I want to feel that exquisite pressure. Please, Adam. Fuck me."

Adam smiled. "You're sure about this?"

Sherri bucked underneath him and pushed down with her feet, trying to capture his cock. "You fucking tease. You bastard. How do they stand you at work? God damn it. I just want to…"

Adam pushed slowly, steadily, deeply into the tight confines of Sherri's wet pussy. She groaned loudly.

"I can think of nothing better to be doing with my life, than being your lover, Sherri. Oh… My God, you feel amazing."

Adam pushed back with his arms and began slowly rocking his hips, driving his penis in and out of Sherri.

She egged him on with a running commentary. "Oh, yeah. Fuck my pussy. Drive your cock in me. I love it. I love feeling it spread me. Oh fuck, that's good. Did anyone ever tell you that you're big? Oh, fuck."

Adam tried to concentrate. Concentrate on anything that wasn't what they were doing. He couldn't let himself go with the fantasy that was his right now or he'd shoot in two seconds. He thought of work. He thought of Linux calls for his PC at home. He thought about how fat Chandler's ass looked in her slinky dress. Oh shit! I thought of Chandler's boobs. She's got great boobs, but not half as nice as these.

He looked at Sherri beneath him, her beautiful breasts rocking with their lovemaking, the sweat running off her neck and down between her boobs. He looked at her shiny pink lips clutching at his hard penis as it slid in and out of her pussy. The smell of this exquisite woman, the groan of his name on her lips, the glisten of her blonde hair as he fucked her on the counter of his boss's bathroom.

That was it, he was past the point of no return. He drove his cock into Sherri like there was no tomorrow. Slapping her ass with his balls.

She groaned and hung on, breathing through her open mouth. "Oh fuck, oh yeah, unhhhh… God, I'm coming again. I'm coming!"

Adam rode the wave rising inside of him until little stars went off behind his eyes and he sank his cock as deeply as he could inside Sherri, spraying her pussy with his cream. He pulled out slowly and sank himself home a few more times, then Sherri pushed him off of her, pushed him back. He fell onto the toilet once again, and felt her mouth slide down his cock. He jumped as Sherri licked the remaining sperm out of his penis, pumping what was left from his balls, and rubbing the crown of his cock along her lips. A small dribble of white ran off the side of her mouth and down her chin. She straightened, looked in the mirror, catching the drop of sperm on her finger and licking it clean.

"Mmmm… Tasty."

Her body was covered in sweat like his own. Her nipples stuck out like two thimbles from her breasts and the smile never left her face. Adam leaned forward, kissed Sherri, then put his arms around her, still trying to catch his breath.

"You think that might hold you for a while?"

She laughed, a deep throaty laugh. "Yeah, I think it might, but if it doesn't, can I call you?"

Adam reached for his wallet in his pants, still around his ankles and pulled out a business card - and handed it to her. "Call me, please. I'm available 24-7 - outcalls, public, private, whenever you might need me."

Sherri giggled and stuffed his card in her purse. She came back with a ballpoint pen, grabbed his hand and wrote her phone number on his palm.

"The same offer goes for you - 24-7, whenever you need some pussy, just call little ol' Sherri.

Adam took her card and kissed it. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. They kissed until they couldn't hear the party, until they couldn't feel the heat, until there was only the two of them.

* * *

After a little clean-up in tight quarters, Sherri made her way back to the bar by the pool and Adam made his way to another bedroom down the hall. After the evening's events and a potent gin and tonic, he found a television and relaxed on a big sofa, watching Sports Center.

He hadn't realized he'd fallen asleep until he woke up in the quiet room some time later. The buzz of the party was barely there. He sat up and stretched, yawning. His watch told him it was late and he figured he'd better bid goodbye to Chandler and hit the road.

Adam straightened his jacket, brushed his hair back and walked down to the main room. Couples were paired off in the dim light of the late night and no one was beside the pool. No Sherri - even her bar was gone. He looked around, but didn't find Chandler anywhere. Then he remembered - Darren, where was Darren?

He did the condo a once-over again, but no Darren either. He walked down to the front gate, past the big security guard and outside, searching up and down the street. Almost no cars left and none of them Darren's car.

He looked at his watch again. "Great fuckin' day in the mornin'. Now what? How do I get home?"

* * *

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers
12