It Happened One Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam finds out a shocking truth about a friend.
2.6k words
3.75
49.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting out of Fay Presto's car, Adam became aware of the problems that a permanent erection might pose. Walking into the lighted foyer of the building he was acutely aware of his bulging pants. I'm sure that doorman's gazing at my groin.

Trying to ignore the friction of his pants on his cock he climbed the stairs to the door of apartment 1278 and pressed the button. "Hi who's that?" Amy sounded tired and inebriated.

"Amy, it's me Adam, buzz me in."

"Adam? I thought you left one hour ago?"

"Yeah, well, I..."

Adam stopped. One hour ago? That couldn't be right? All those games Milady played with him... the ride over with Fay Presto... it just HAD to have taken more than an hour..? He turned around to ask his mysterious ride to fill in the blanks for him – but she wasn't there anymore. The street was empty. How could she have disappeared like that, without making any sound? A buzzer signal brought him back. Amy was obviously not expecting any answer from him. He took his jacket off and held it in front of his crotch to hide the bulge in it, and walked the now familiar way through the pretentious structure, and climbed the stairs past the fountain, and knocked at1278. No-one answered. He tried the knob, letting himself in. Either the party had been standing still since he left, or... or he hadn't really been away that long. There were still quite a few drunk people there – was he mistaken, or were there actually MORE people there than when he had left..? The whole time-sex-mysterious women-thing was getting too much for Adam. He didn't know what was going on, and he didn't really care about finding out. He just wanted to go home and get some sleep. Well, maybe just another round, to get his erection to calm down...

"OK, man, " he muttered to himself. "Try to get organized here. You wanna go home. There's not a familiar face in sight, no-one you can catch a ride with. OK, then get a cab. Call a cab. Where's the fucking phone?"

Adam walked around, looking for a phone. A couple staggered by him, the woman giggling, and as she passed him, she accidently brushed against his crotch. The touch send a powerful jolt of electricity through his hard cock. Adam stopped and stared after them. Was he nuts? Go home already? With this package of rock-hard, pure dynamite in his pants? No, he wouldn't go home until he had gotten him just one more piece of...

"Adam! There you are, man!"

Adam turned around and stared.

"Darren?" he asked, dumbstruck. "Where the fuck have you been? I've been looking all over for you!"

Darren smiled, a smug smile that said "I know a secret, and I'm dying to tell you". He motioned for Adam to come into the kitchen with him. Well in there, he grabbed the last two bottles of beer out of Chandler's fridge. "Served her right!" Adam thought to himself.
They went out onto the balcony, and leaned at the iron railing, overlooking the garden with the huge fountain. It was illuminated at night, Adam noticed.

"OK, tell me," he said. "You disappeared as soon as we got here, and now, hours later, I find you looking like a cat that just caught itself a big fat mouse!"

"Pretty close," said Darren, smiling.

His even, white teeth shone brightly against his dark brown skin.

"What are you talking about?" said Adam.

"D'ya know that redhead from accounts? Marnie?" said Darren.

Adam stared at him.

"You DIDN'T!"

Darren chuckled.

"But- but I saw her and that new smarmy senior from sales... they went... and then I heard them going at it when I went to the toilet half way through the evening!" said Adam.

"Ever heard of a threesome, Milligan?" said Darren, smiling mischievously.

Adam banged his fist in the iron railing.

"Fuck!" he shouted. "Fuck! I can't believe you did that!"

Darren laughed.

"I've been wanting to screw her for months!" said Adam. And you just waltz in and get her to do a threesome???"

He shook his head and grinned back at Darren.

"What really hurts me is that you didn't bring me along!" he said.

The two men laughed and sipped their beer.

"So what have you been doing?" said Darren. "Enjoying the party? Flirting with our dear Chandler?"

Adam bit his lip. He had never been much of kiss and tell, although he didn't mind listening to others telling their stories... but this whole evening had just been too weird. He needed to confide in someone. He took another zip out of the bottle, and told Darren what had happened to him during the evening. Darren's face expression went from amusement to jealousy, from shock to confusion.

"All that in one night?" he said. "Damned! You guys must have been quick!"

"I think that Fay Presto did something," said Adam. "I don't get it, all I know is that I left here at 2 am, and then Milady had her fun with me all night, and then that mysterious Presto hypnotized me in the car on the way back here – and I still don't know why she dropped me off here – and now it's not even 2.55 am."

Darren seemed to think that this mystery wasn't worth wasting thoughts on. He was a down-to-earth kind of guy.

"So she made it so that your dick would never go soft again?" he said. "Ever?"

"That's what she said," said Adam. "At first I didn't really believe in all that hypnosis crap, but then she gave me the most amazing blowjob – and I didn't go soft afterwards."

"You mean you're still hard?" said Darren. "Right now?"

Adam nodded. Darren looked at him, frowned, and thought for a while.

"You know, Adam..." said Darren. "If you want... we could try to find Marnie and see if she's up for another round..?"

"Hell, yeah!" said Adam, feeling his cock pulsate at the mere thought of finally getting one of his dreams come true.

They went back into Chandler's smoky, noisy apartment. The music had changed into modern ballads, and couples were making out openly on the dance floor, on sofas... they even passed a couple getting very busy on top of the kitchen sink. Adam felt glad that he wouldn't be eating breakfast with Chandler in the morning. Darren led him to an empty bedroom, that was dimly lit up by two tiny lamps on each side of a king-size bed. Adam threw himself on the dark-red velvet bedcover, and stretched out. Darren closed the door and locked it.

"Hey!" said Adam. What about Marnie?"

"I think she's gone home already," said Darren, and sat down next to him. "I couldn't see her anywhere out there. But we could we have a little... man-to-man talk..?"

Adam sat up, shocked.

"But you said..? Marnie... I thought you..."

Darren leaned in closer and smiled at him.

"I swing both ways, Adam," he said.

Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing. Darren? His buddy? Skirt-chasing, beer-heaving, sport-loving Darren? Bi-sexual?

"Normally I wouldn't hit on a pal, but I got intrigued by your hypnosis story," said Darren, and put his hand on Adam's knee. "I wanted to see if it was true. I wanted to see if you really can stay hard forever."

Adam was too surprised to push Darren's hand away, and Darren quickly let it slide up his thigh, and then put it right over Adam's cock. Instead of feeling repulsed by another man touching his cock, Adam was surprised to find that Darren's touch sent the same sort of electricity through his cock, through his crotch, through his entire body, as that woman had earlier in the evening. Adam closed his eyes and enjoyed himself. Darren unzipped his trousers, and Adam's hard cock sprung out of its prison, as if it was gasping for air.

"Mmmm," said Darren. "Niiiiice... Big and hard. Let's see if it will stay that way when I'm through with it."

He leaned in closer and kissed Adam's lips, first gently, then more aggressive, and moved his hand up and down the shaft of Adam's cock all the time. The touch was perfect; light yet firm, and he moved his hand in a steady pace, which drove Adam closer to an orgasm; he could feel the tension building up inside of him, and he suddenly found himself tongue-wrestling Darren fiercily while he fumbled to open the buttons in Darren's shirt. Darren let go of his cock and helped him to get the shirt off.

"Don't stop!" said Adam.

"Nice and easy," said Darren. "You'll get there, don't worry."

Adam kissed him again, kissed him and let his hands roam over Darren's torso. He wasn't even disappointed in not having a pair of boobs to squeeze, instead he was touching Darren's chocolate-coloured skin, tasting it, licking it, sucking on the nipples of a flat, muscular chest, and enjoying Darren's mix of gentleness and aggression, strength and tenderness. Darren pushed him down on the bed, and pulled his pants and boxers off. Adam lazily opened his shirt while Darren got down between his legs, and put his hands on Adam's thighs, pushing them apart. Adam laid there, looking at Darren's black hands against his pale, white skin, and shivered out of lust when Darren wet his thick, full lips and bend over Adam's cock. The first touch of Darren's warm, wet tongue against his hard cock made Adam thrust upwards in an involuntary move. Darren chuckled, and licked up and down the hot, pulsating shaft. Adam closed his eyes and took short, fast breaths as Darren teased the sensitive little string of skin leading from the shaft to the cockhead.

"Come on!" he grunted through his teeth. "Suck on it!"

Darren smiled, and let Adam's cock slide into his mouth, turning it into a wet, tight hole, almost like a pussy, and sucked his cheeks in, sucked on Adam's cock as his head bobbed up and down, letting the cock almost slide out between his lips before he deepthroated it again. Adam moaned and grabbed onto the bedcover, his whole body tensing up. He had never had such a great blowjob in his entire life! Darren seemed to know exactly what Adam was feeling, he was in total control over Adam's pleasure, stimulating him in all the right places, exactly as hard or as soft as Adam wanted it. Darren put a finger in his mouth and wet it, and gave Adam a naughty look before he slid his finger into Adam's anus in one swift move. Adam cried out of surprise and a slight pain; his ass was still sore from the buttplug that Milady had pushed into it earlier. This was different. This was wet and slippery, and it wiggled, and... he exploded into Darren's mouth, a huge explosion that made him arch from the bed, which only made him feel Darren's finger in his ass that much more, and he whimpered as he tried to keep quiet. He didn't want the whole world to know what he was doing in there – with another man!
Darren swallowed his load and licked his cock clean.

"I'll be damned!" he said. "It's still hard! You were right!"

"Told ya," Adam panted, leaning back against the bed, trying to catch his breath.

Darren got up and pulled his pants off, and Adam's eyes widened when he saw the massive tool his friend had. It was long and thick and even darker than the rest of Darren's skin, and it was resting upon a pair of black, hairy globes. Darren got on the bed again, and crawled over Adam, one leg on each side of Adam's body. His big, hard dick rested on Adam's stomach. OK, what now? Having another man give him a blowjob was one thing, but Adam wasn't sure if he could return the favour. That didn't seem to be Darren's plan, though, as he grabbed Adam's cock and steered it to his ass. He pushed himself down, impaling himself on Adam's cock.

"Oh, SHIT!" Adam yelled.

He had never been inside anything this tight. Darren began to rock back and forward, stealing a kiss from Adam whenever their faces were close enough. His cock rubbed over Adam's stomach, calling, no, screaming for attention.

"Aaahh..." Darren moaned. "Man, this feels good! You're hard as a rock!"

Adam couldn't resist the temptation. He grabbed Darren's cock and jerked it off. It looked funny, as if he suddenly had a black cock and was jerking himself off!

"Oh!" said Darren. "Your hands on my cock and your cock up my ass! GOD, this feels good!"

Adam was just wondering if it would really be that bad having Darren's cock in his mouth when Darren pulled himself off Adam's cock and rolled off of him.

"What's wrong?" said Adam.

"I'm gonna come soon!" said Darren. "Turn around! I want to spray it up your pretty little white ass!"

OK, so, getting fucked in the ass by another man would be too much... Before he had any chance to protest, Darren grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, and quickly got behind him.

"Hey, Darren, wait a minute!" said Adam. "I don't think..."

"Don't worry, I'll lube you up!" said Darren.

He leaned in, and Adam's cock started to twitch uncontrollably when he felt Darren's tongue licking his balls from behind. Then he felt it slide into his ass, actually sticking inside of his ass, and wiggling, teasing, making him arch his ass up for more, more! But Darren's cock had been really big..! But it was as if he didn't care anymore. His cock was pounding, he was standing on all four now, jerking himself off fast and hard, getting hornier every second by Darren's wet tongue giving him a rim-job, and when Darren took his tongue away and Adam felt something hot and hard replace it, he was almost in tears, pushing back as Darren shoved his big, black cock into the very bottom. Adam hid his face in a pillow to muffle his scream. Darren's cock was definitely much bigger than a buttplug! Darren was too aroused to show the no-longer-virgin any mercy. He fucked Adam's ass hard, as he held onto Adam's hips, pinching and slapping the white ass-cheeks in front of him, turning them rosy red.

"This is a good ass!" he whispered. "This is a tight little white ass! Do you like it, Adam? Do you like feeling another man's cock pound inside your little ass?"

"Yes!" Adam hissed. "Yes, yes!"

"Tell me you like it!" said Darren, and slapped his ass again.

"I love having your cock inside my ass!" Adam cried. "Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!"

Darren increased his speed, and rammed into Adam with such strength that Adam had a hard time keeping up on all four, or actually all three, as he was still jerking off, his hand flying up and down the shaft rapidly. He was getting closer... closer... Throwing caution to the wind, he screamed when he came, and sprayed long strings of hot sperm all over the velvet bedcover. This seemed to do it for Darren too, for he groaned like an animal and Adam felt a gush of hot fluid fill his ass.
Darren pulled out, and they lay down on the soaked bed, next to each other, gasping for breath.

"I don't believe it!" said Darren. "It's STILL hard!"

"Wanna go again before we go?" said Adam, grinning.

"I'm all worn out," said Darren, shaking his head.

"Can you give me a ride home?" Adam asked.

"Sure, no problem," said Darren.

He got up and got dressed, and tossed Adam's clothes on the bed.

"I just need to go the bathroom," he said. "Just wait for me at the car, OK?"

"OK," said Adam, pulling his trousers on. "Oh, and could we stop at that Stop-N-Go on the way? I could really go for a smoke right about now."