It Happened One Summer

Story Info
Siblings discover each other.
3.4k words
4.28
155.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ages are changed to be allowed on this media.


A few months ago I never would have thought I would ever be having sex with one of my brothers, let alone both of them. This past summer my youngest brother graduated from high school and my older brother and I decided to spend the summer at home to get out of the college dorms.

We live several miles out in the country with no neighbors within walking distance and our house is set back from the road, very secluded. Our parents were gone for the first week in July to some trade show or something so the three of us had the house to ourselves.

Just after lunch the day after our parents left Danny, my younger brother, announced that he and Jim were going for a swim. Near the back of our property is a creek where we spend as much time as we can fishing and swimming. A few years back as a family project we built a deck out there for barbeques or to lie out and sun bake. Danny asked if I wanted to go with them. I said no that I had some emails to get out. At that they left.

After they were gone about ten minutes I had a great idea. I know they skinny dip when I am not with them. So I decided to take my camera and have some fun.

When I got there, sure enough their swim trunks were on the deck. I could hear them but couldn't see them. This was great. It meant they had swum away from the clearing near the deck and wouldn't see me approach. I carefully hid in some of the thick bushes where I had a great view of the creek. Just down from the sun deck we built a diving platform and had all of the brush cleared out with grass planted right up to the water.

I didn't have to wait long. When my brothers came swimming into view, it looked like they were having a race to the diving platform. Danny won. Jim slapped Danny on the head and got out to dive back in. I was positioned perfectly. I got several great pics of my brother. His penis was in clear view. Danny also came out and made several dives and I managed to get some very good pics of him too. I didn't have any type of sexual thoughts at seeing my brothers' nude. I was impressed with the size of their penises and a little surprised that Danny was larger than Jim.

After I had a couple dozen pics I was just waiting for a good time to sneak out of there without being caught. While I waited I continued to snap photos each time they came out of the water.

Boy am I glad I did. Both boys came out of the water together and as I snapped off photos of their penises in the same frame Jim took hold of Danny's and pulled it gently before he dived into the water. Danny dove in behind him. This time when the boys came out of the water Danny had an erection.

"Quick lay down Jim. I want to feel you get hard in my mouth."

I couldn't believe it. My brothers? Jim lay down and Danny quickly started to suck his brother's cock. I could tell Jim got hard quickly. I never stopped taking pictures. It didn't take Jim long to cum and Danny sucked down all of it.

Danny continued to suck Jim's cock until Jim was flaccid. "Thanks I really needed that. Now roll over. My turn to blow you."

I kept snapping photos but I was horny and could tell my pussy was wet. I wanted to cum. After Danny came and my brothers returned to the water I went back to the house. I knew just what to do.

As soon as I got to my room I quickly downloaded the pics on my computer. Then I made a CD with about twenty of the pics. I started with the ones of them at the diving board and then put several good shots of them giving each other blowjobs. I made sure the pics I put on the CD showed their faces as they sucked cock. I then striped naked and waited for my brothers' return.

When they walked in the house I was sitting on the couch naked. I stood up and handed Jim the CD.

"Sara! What the hell! Why are you naked?" Both of my brothers just stared at me with their jaws on the ground. The expression on their face alone was worth it.

"I found this and got horny as hell. I will be in my room."

It didn't take long for both of my bothers to come into my room; they were both red faced and obviously very embarrassed at being caught. They just kind of stood there and watched me as I rubbed my clit.

"Well? You two cocksuckers both got a blowjob. Now it is my turn. Get naked and eat my pussy." Still they stood there watching my fingers in my shaved pussy. "NOW!"

That got them moving. Jim went straight between my legs. Put a pillow under my hips and started to suck my clit, I came as soon as his tongue touched me.

Danny tried to put his cock in my mouth. "Not this time little brother. You already had a blowjob. I really want to feel your cock in my mouth and taste your cum. But this is my time and I am selfish. As soon as Jim gets tired I want you to suck me."

At that he started to fondle my boobs and suck my nipples. I was in heaven. After Jim made me cum again he switched places with Danny, but not before I told him to kiss me. He kissed me hard and deep. I loved the taste of my juices on his lips.

Danny made me cum just as easily as Jim did. I loved it. Before I realized it Danny was just about to put his hard cock in me.

"Please stop. I want Jim to do me first. Your cock is larger. I will enjoy Jim more if he goes first."

Since Jim came not to long ago he lasted a long time. I loved the feel of him inside me. Danny sucked my nipples and fondled his brother's balls as Jim fucked me. As Jim came Danny sucked his balls until he was done. As soon as Jim pulled out, Danny wasted no time in taking his turn. As Danny was starting to get a rhythm Jim put his flaccid cock in his brother's mouth. "Suck your sister's pussy juice off of my cock."

I was able to suck on Jims balls as Danny sucked Jim's cum covered cock and fucked my cum filled pussy. Danny came much faster than his brother. He came while sucking on Jim's cock. As he rolled off me to catch his breath I took my turn at sucking his cock clean. I had only slept with two men before that day and it was the first time I sucked a cock after it had been in me. I could taste my brother's cum and mine. It was such a turn on. I wanted more. I told them I was still horny.

Danny said; "Let's go for another swim. Recharge and then do this again."

We all agreed but when I saw my brothers start to get dressed I stopped them. "We are alone for the week. No clothes. Let's go naked. And I want to give both of you blowjobs on the deck where I watched you blow each other earlier."

That was a great week. We stayed naked all week and fucked and sucked each other the whole time. When my parents got home they didn't suspect a thing. We have always gotten along better than most siblings and now we our relationship was even better.

A few days after my parents got home they caught us skinny-dipping in the creek. We couldn't believe our luck. If they had arrived at the swimming hole five minutes sooner they would have caught me sucking Danny's cock while Jim was eating my pussy.

Danny and I had only just gotten into the water and Jim was on the diving platform when our parents walked up and saw Jim's naked butt diving in the water. It is a good thing they couldn't see Jim's hard cock.

"Well, Skinny-dipping are we?" My dad was obviously surprised. My mom was in shock.

"Water is great. Get naked and join us." I said, hoping they wouldn't. I really didn't want to see my parents naked.

"No thank you. Why don't we barbeque here for dinner? While your mother and I go get the stuff why don't you put your suits back on?"

When they came back we played water volleyball and made dinner. My dad made a few jokes about use skinny-dipping but mostly we just acted like nothing was different.

*******

I don't consider myself gay. I have had a few female lovers. Sometimes I just get so horny, masturbating doesn't always satisfy me and I don't want to be with some guy I don't really like just for sex. So I turn to a girlfriend. Cindy was the first girl I ever had sex with. She is my best friend and I can tell her anything. But I decided not to tell her I was screwing my brothers.

A week after Jim, Danny and I started our sex games I spent the night at Cindy's since her parents and brother weren't going to be home. Maybe I am bi because as much as I love having a cock inside me I missed Cindy's pussy. As nice as it is to have my brothers eat me it is different with Cindy. I wanted her.

As we were watching TV together on the couch wearing only panties and sitting close like lovers Cindy told me how sexy she thought my brothers were. She asked if I had ever seen them naked. At first I feigned shock at such a question.

"I don't want to talk about my brothers naked when you and I are..."

Cindy must have seen something, because she looked at me funny. "OK talk to me. You have seen them naked. Talk."

So I did. I told Cindy the whole story. I could tell she was getting hot, she kept asking for more details and she started fingering herself. When I finished my story I told her to take off her panties and let me take care of her.

The following month my parents again left for another week. My brothers and I were so excited we couldn't wait. They stayed hard and my pussy stayed wet. My parents were barely out of the driveway when our cloths came off, and Danny announced he was going for a swim. Of course Jim and I decided to go to. As we walked to the creek I grabbed their cocks a few times and told them how horny I was.

As soon as we got to the creek we went straight to the deck and Jim put his hard cock in my very wet pussy then it was Danny's turn, after we all came we got into the water and splashed and played and enjoyed the water. After a while I got out of the water to get some sun.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to with my brothers standing over me, both hard, both ready to go again. I was more than ready to get laid two more times. I told them each they had to eat my pussy first. They did and I came before they ever put their hard cocks inside me.

After Danny came I sucked him clean as Jim took his turn. It felt so good to have two hard cocks in me at the same time. I loved it.

Later that evening as we were watching some movie, nude of course, Cindy called just to chat. As we were talking I invited her and her brother to come over tomorrow for a swim about noon.

I had no plans. Just a swim like we often did. Cindy said they couldn't, we finished our call and hung up.

The next day as we did every day we went down to the creek wearing only shoes, taking some drinks and carrying our towels. We must have been in the water close to an hour when as Jim was standing near the deck Cindy and her younger brother walked up getting a good full frontal view of him.

Both Cindy and Tom turned red. "I thought you couldn't make it today?" Jim asked making no attempt to cover himself as he took another sip of his soda.

"That is obvious." Cindy stuttered.

I thought it would be fun if I came up to say hello. As I walked up to the deck Tom was really watching me. I could tell he was enjoying the show. My body is very athletic and I had just shaved everything that morning. I walked up like nothing was different and gave Cindy a big hug like usual; I also gave Tom a big hug. Tom was only wearing his swimsuit and shoes so I made sure to press my boobs extra hard against his bare chest.

"So you two came to swim. Grab a drink if you are thirsty and get wet." At that Jim and I turned and walked over to the dive platform and dove in leaving Cindy and Tom standing there. When they finally started to walk towards the shore Jim, Danny, and myself all yelled at the same time.

"Get naked, or we will get you naked!"

I guess Cindy was starting to recover because she yelled right back; "I have no plans of getting naked. So just what do you three think you are going to do about it?"

At that we started to swim towards the shore, when Cindy saw us getting out she took off running. Jim and I weren't but a couple of steps behind Danny as he caught her and held on tight. Cindy has an awesome body and wears small string bikinis to show it off. I told Jim to untie the bottoms as I undid the top. Cindy was really struggling but I could tell it was all in play. As Jim got her bottoms untied and off he took off back to the water. I did the same with her top. Both Jim and I handed the bikini to Tom who was still standing in the same spot with his mouth open.

Cindy and Danny followed us, with Cindy giving non-stop insults on how she felt violated and had been assaulted. "Some brother you are Tom. You just watched your sister get attacked and stripped naked and all you can do is stand there and stare at my tits. You have about half a second to strip down before I strip you down."

Tom still made no attempt to move, his eyes keep moving from my shaved pussy to his sister's neatly trimmed one, to my brother's cocks and to the four tits in front of him.

Danny announced, "Times up." And grabbed Tom from the rear as Cindy reached in the front of Tom's swimsuit and untied the drawstring.

She then pulled off the trunks in one motion. Tom's erection got caught and made an audible slap as it bounced back up against his belly. "Why my little brother isn't so little anymore. The last time I saw you naked I was changing your diaper."

I couldn't help but start laughing as Tom stood there trying to cover his hard on with his hands. "Stop playing with it and get in the water."

We all headed off to diving in. I heard Danny tell Tom as we were walking off; "Relax. Don't be so embarrassed. You may see Jim or I with a hard on. It happens." I guess that made Tom feel a little better because he made his way to the diving platform, never uncovering his hard on until he actually dove in. We all cheered as his head surfaced.

To help put Tom at ease we threw the volleyball around a bit and went on about having fun. My brothers and I often got out to dive back in finally Cindy relaxed enough to get out and dive in.

"What's a matter Tom, you still have a hard on? Why not dive in?" Tom reluctantly did get out and did a back flip off of the platform, and yes he did still have a hard on.

Jim and Danny got out together and walked up to the deck for drinks on the way back they each made a casual grab and stroked each other's penises. I could tell Tom and Cindy saw this as well but they didn't say anything. Next time Tom got out I got out right behind him. I pressed my boobs against his back and made a casual grab for his now flaccid penis. It got hard in a second. "Sorry Tom. That penis of yours finally relaxed and I went and got it hard again." Cindy saw me grab her brother, Jim and Danny were still standing near the waters edge so Cindy walked up to them and with a penis in each hand gave them both a few strokes. They countered by each garbing one of Cindy's boobs. Danny tweaked a nipple.

We played like this for a while. As soon as Cindy stepped away from my brothers I gave her a big hard kiss with a lot of tongue as I rubbed my body on hers. I then got on my knees and sucked Jim's entire penis into my mouth before getting back into the water.

Once in the water I came up behind Tom and hugged him from behind. "Come here Cindy, let's make a Tom sandwich."

When Cindy came up to hug Tom from the front I could feel her rubbing her boobs against his chest and her crotch against Tom's hard again cock. I reached around and grabbed Tom's cock and rubbed it against Cindy, I then kissed and nibbled Tom's neck. "Cindy, why don't you take care of Tom's hard cock? It is obvious that he won't loose that hard on until he cums. I bet a blowjob would do it."

"What do you say Tom? Would you like a blowjob? Or better yet put your cock in me. Loose your virginity. Give me your cherry." Cindy asked

Cindy swam for shore, Tom made no attempt at moving, and once again he was in shock. I turned Tom around, pressed my body against his so I could feel his cock against me. I gave him kisses with a lot of tongue like he saw me give Cindy and told him to go get laid. That got him moving.

My brothers and I stayed in the water and let them have a little bit of privacy as Tom lost his virginity. After he came and got off of Cindy we joined them. I sat on Cindy's face so she could do what she does best as Danny took his turn at taking care of his now erect cock. I really enjoyed watching Danny put his cock in my best friend. Jim, he took care of sucking Cindy's juice off of Tom. He then asked Tom to suck him.

"I have never done that. I don't know." Tom said.

I answered. "Tom in the past thirty minutes you have lost your virginity, Jim just sucked you clean, you watched your sister eat my pussy, and watched Danny fuck your sister. Now why not give your first blowjob?" And he did. He really seemed to enjoy it. Jim came pretty quickly just as Tom was swallowing the last of his cum, Danny came. After Danny pulled out Tom started to suck his cock clean.

Cindy and Tom spent the next two days with my brothers and me. None of us wore any cloths and we all made love with each other nonstop. That was a great week. My Parents went out of town once more during that summer. Cindy and Tom spent most of that week at my house too.