It Happened One Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna moved to the center of the bed, pulling David along with her. His cock had become completely flaccid by now. She looked at him with a pout on her lips.

He looked at himself, then gave her a confident grin. "He's not as young as he used to be. Don't worry though, he just needs a few minutes to recuperate.... In the meantime...." David lay down between her legs. He lifted Shauna's legs placing a thigh over each of his shoulders. He looked up at her grinning like the Cheshire cat. He brought his head closer, kissed her pussy, then licked at it slowly. David spread the lips with his tongue and ran it up and down the entire length of her slit, pausing a moment at the clitoris, flicking his tongue over it.

What by now, seemed to be the thousandth little 'electric shock' that day and night, racked her body. Everything between her waist and her knees was tingling. She knew that her earlier fears were unfounded, because if David continued this much longer she definitely would be cumming before too long. Her last two lovers would never go down on her at all and the two before that were simply not any good at it. There was no problem with David though. He certainly knew his way around a woman's pussy. She could feel his tongue probing inside her, occasionally he would suck on her clit. That alone nearly set her off. She spread her legs as wide as she could and held David by the head tight against her wet slit. The only thing now is to delay cumming as long as I can. She thought. Everything felt just about perfect and she wanted it to last. He grinned up at her mischievously, sucked her clit into his mouth again....and bit it.

Shauna went rigid. It hurt...! It felt oh so good...! But it hurt...! But it felt sooo good...! It was like nothing she ever experienced in her life. It was the absolute perfect blend of pain and pleasure. Now, she needed to cum. Shauna held David's head even more tightly. She looked down at him and in a soft voice that was a whisper and a little whine. "Oh God...! Make me cum, David, Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum." She was panting and starting to feel dizzy. Her orgasm was more intense and hit her faster than the one earlier.

She was tingling from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Her orgasm rushed though her like a tidal wave. She felt her cum, not only gushing, but spraying out of her. Shauna managed to look down at David and saw the entire lower part of his face, his neck and even his shoulders were drenched. She had expected him to be repulsed by it, but he looked to be sucking and licking furiously in a vain attempt to get every drop. She felt something like little ripples coursing though her body. She was used up, worn out, but she damn sure wasn't ready to quit yet. I could do this non-stop for the rest of my life.

Her arms went limp and her head fell back. Have I fainted? No, I'm awake. How can this feel so good? Then, once again, her brain and mouth became disengaged..."Oh David, I love you. I love you. With all of my heart, I love you."

Then David was lying on top of her most of his weight supported on his arms. They kissed again. This one was somewhat softer, not as urgent as those before. Now they only wanted to enjoy one another. And, at the same time, there was even more passion. David smiled at her. "You feeling okay, Babe?"

She returned his smile "I'm not exactly sure what you did down there, but if you could package it, you'd make millions." Then, she felt something very firm pressing the opening to her wet pussy. "Oooo," she cooed at him. "is it ready now?

"He is, and he wants to play. What would you like?" He grinned devilishly at her.

She looked at him seriously. "I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me like I was a little slut. Like I was a whore. I promise I'll explain later. Just fuck me hard! Fuck me now!" She grasped his ass with both hands and savagely jerked him into her, along with a violent thrust of her hips. In an instant, his cock was buried fully inside her hot wet pussy.

The stunned, surprised look on Shauna's face briefly worried David. Her eyes wide open, her mouth in a perfect "O", her breathing coming in short ragged pants. He worried she might be hurt. She then, seemed to come back to earth. Looking at his face with an expression he could only describe as desperate.

"David, you cock feels so good inside me...! Fuck me hard Baby! Shauna was beyond ecstasy. For the briefest of moments, it hurt. It was like her first time when, she surrendered her virginity. It was quickly replaced by the sweetest pleasure she was sure she had ever felt.

David, usually not too slow on the uptake figured that he finally realized what she really wanted. "You like my cock in you Darlin'?"

"Oh yes Baby. Your little whore loves your cock!"

"So, you wanna be fucked like a slut"

"Oh yeah, Baby. Fuck me like the slut I am." She gasped at him.

"And.... From now on, you're my little slut. Your hot little pussy belongs to me now, isn't that right." David growled to her. He was now slamming himself into her as hard and fast as he dared. It was now apparent she liked dirty talk along with her sex.

Shauna was happy nearly to the point of crying. "Oh yes, David. I'm your little fuck slut, now and forever."

"You're mine now Darlin' I plan on keeping' you around for a very long time."

"Yes Baby, yes!" She was going to cum again soon and this time, she wanted to. Her vaginal muscles gripped his shaft as if she were afraid it might escape.

David sensed what was happening. "You going to cum for me soon, aren't you Darlin'. You're gonna cum over my cock. Tell me darlin', tell me how much you love my cock."

"Baby, oh baby, Shauna loves your cock. She needs to cum. To cum all over your beautiful cock, that sweet hunk of meat. Promise me David, promise me that you'll keep me." Her body began trembling hard. "Oh Baby, here it comes now. Cumming, cumming, cumming!"

She erupted. Her cum spayed out more than the last time, soaking both of them. Her body felt as though it was convulsing. She had no control of it at all. She whispered through gritted teeth. "I love you, I love you, I love you. David, I mean it, I love you." Her mouth had apparently failed to reengage with her brain.

In the meantime, David had not slowed his assault on Shauna's pussy. "Don't worry about it darlin', I love you too." He spoke softly to her, and meaning it, though he wasn't exactly sure why.

To Shana, his words were magical. Oh dear God! He loves me! Everything is perfect now. Part of her still did not believe it. God, don't let him be one of those who will say anything in bed. She was also blissfully aware that David was ravaging her. It felt sooo fine. She felt a familiar tingling deep inside her. Oh my God, I'm going to cum again!

A evil looking smirk appeared on David's face "Are you sure you like my cock? I can stop if you want me to." All the while driving his shaft into her furiously.

"No! No! No! Don't stop....ever!!" She practically screamed at him. "Don't ever stop fucking me! Please David, don't stop!" She looked like she might be afraid he meant it."

"I won't Darlin'. Only if you ask." He kissed the tip of her nose lightly. "Now, would you like to cum again for me?"

Shauna, for the moment was unable to answer. She had a deep warm glow inside that started in her belly and was now spreading out past her breasts and her knees. She'd only cum four times once before in her life. That one night with Bob, her Battery Operated Boyfriend. Never before and never since. "Baby, I will be cumming any second now. It's all for you Baby. Only for you."

She clung to David, raising her body a bit, wanting their bodies touching as much as possible as her fourth orgasm of the night racked her diminutive body. In her mind, the same word repeated over and over. More....More....More....More.

Shauna knew that she was happier now than at any other time in her life. She'd had sex with more than her fair of men, not that she was a slut, she thought, but tonight was special. Any other thoughts she had were eliminated as she began cumming again. Shauna slammed her pelvis against his until it hurt, but that did not matter. At this point, even the pain felt good.

By this time, David was sure. Yes, he did love this woman. Part of his mind screamed. What the hell are you thinking? You've only known her a few hours. Then he told that part of him to 'take a hike' David was in love. He knew it! There was no doubt. To him, Shauna had the sweetest lips he had ever kissed. He could have been happy just looking into her emerald eyes. To David it was as if this was preordained: like they were meant to be together He sure as hell wasn't going to complain. Just then, he began to feel that old familiar tingling in his groin.

Shauna wanted this to never end. To her mind, this was nothing short of perfection. David was far and away the best lover she'd ever had. It was more than that though. She knew that as lovers, they were perfect together. They were right together, belonged together. Her body began to tingle again. Oh my God. Am I cumming again?

David knew there was no stopping it now. "Babe, I'm about to cum again soon. What would I have to do to get you to cum with me?"

"You just did baby. I want to cum with you. Let's do it together." She whispered to him.

Their love making became frantic. Shauna desperately clung to David's body. She could tell by his increasing intensity he would be cumming very soon. Her own orgasm was taking over her. "Oh David, I'm cumming.... Oh MY GOD! DAVID, I'm CUMMMMMMMING!" She screamed loudly. She felt David's first spurt of cum. "CUMMMMING DAVID, I-I-I"MMM CUUUMMMMMING AG-G-GAAAIIIINNNNN!"

They felt one another's bodies. They both felt themselves cumming and nothing else. Nothing else mattered. Shauna then felt light-headed and her vision darkened.

She awoke after what could have been more than a second or two. David was lying on his back with her atop him. Her arms and legs hung limply at his sides. His cock was still hard and inside her. When she managed to get control again, she gently grasped the sides of his head and kissed him softly all over his face.

As they lay there, each trying to get their breath under control, there came soft knock on Shauna's bedroom wall. The quavering voice of an elderly woman came to them. "Shauna, honey. Are you okay?"

"Yes Mrs. Rothstein, I'm fine." Shauna answered loudly, not quite shouting. Oh Shit!! She heard us. She was very embarrassed.

Even with her dark skin, David could tell she was blushing furiously.

"Just checking dear.' Mrs. Rothstein said. "You tell your 'gentleman caller' to be nice to you, although, it sounds like he's doing rather nicely so far." Shauna and David broke into silent laughter.

A short time later, Shauna said to David, "There are a few things we should probably talk about."

"You mean something about the fact that you and I are already in love with one another?" he said matter-of-factly.

She looked at him, started to speak, stopped, and then started again. Finally, she fell silent, saying nothing.

David held her close. "Yes Shauna, I love you.... No, more than that. I'm in love with you. I can't say why, only that it is true. You're like a missing piece of a puzzle that I wasn't sure existed until tonight.

She smiled softly. "I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you a few weeks ago. I'm not a slut David, but I've wanted you to make love to me for a long time now. Maybe that does make me a slut. With you, I just can't help myself. And now, it seems we are a perfect match in bed together. I came five times so far tonight....That's never happened before...." Shauna then felt his cock stiffening again. He was smiling at her

"Would you like to try for six?"

"David, I'm ready to try...," She smiled "...but I don't know if I ....

He silenced her with a deep kiss.

To be continued....

This is the first episode in what I hope will become the "saga" of David and Shauna. I want to thank SmartyBluPants who gave me her opinions as I wrote this and perhaps unknowingly, a wee bit of input. Also, to my unofficial proof reader, kebbler2929, who also assisted. And to my editor Love2ReadInOr. Ladies, I am in your debt. My deepest thanks to you all.

In the wonderful world of fiction, we needn't ever worry about nasty things like HIV and other STD's. So, you'll note there is no mention of condoms or any other kind of protection. But, in the real world, perhaps it is best to exercise caution.

You will also note a brief mention of motorcycle helmets. I am personally against them and any government agency telling me what I must wear. I believe it to be an infringement on my rights as a citizen of the United States. Or as many of us bikers say...Helmet laws suck! I do, however, agree that they should be required for all minors(under age 18). To those of you are in favor of helmet laws, let us just agree to disagree. I doubt that I could ever change your minds and you'll never change mine.

As always, serious feedback is always nice to receive.... Even the 'not so nice' stuff can help me in the future as long as it's constructive.