It Happened One Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave?" Bo-Bo asked one eyebrow raised.

Instinctively, Shauna was about to say no, when she paused to think. Slave? Hmmm, like a sex slave? Yes! That was it! She knew that in her heart of hearts she was already. She had meant it when she told Bo-Bo, she really would do anything, everything to please David. The realization stunned her. She brought both hands to her mouth and stared wide eyed at Bo-Bo. "Oh my God!" she said.

Bo-Bo smiled brightly at her. "Welcome to the submissive side in the wonderful world of the BDSM lifestyle.

"I've read a bit about it, but don't know all that much. All I know is that in my heart, I belong to David."

They talked for a while, Shauna asking some questions and Bo-Bo answering them as best she could. Bo-Bo was able to answer some, but not all of the questions.

"I only know one person I would call an expert on BDSM. He knows a whole lot more than I do" Bo-Bo told her. "Maybe you ought to ask him" she grinned.

"Maybe I should" remarked Shauna. "Do I know this person?"

"You sure do" said Bo-Bo chuckling "He's your ol' man."

"David?"

Bo-Bo nodded.

All of a sudden, silence fell over them. Bo-Bo looked to her right. There, less than two feet away stood one of the Asian bikers. His name patch identified him as 'Neeeko'. He appeared few inches shorter than his friend, who had insulted Shauna earlier. He stood there staring at Bo-Bo's breasts.

"Them sure are some big ol' titties you got there, baby" Neeeko said boldly. "Aren't they Li?" The last part of his statement was spoken louder for his friend's benefit.

"You always did like really big tits bro!" Li joked. "I'm still checking out this bit of chocolate behind the bar!"

Shauna flipped Li the bird.

"Gonna have to teach her to respect her man first though" Li added.

Neeeko turned his attention back to Bo-Bo. "Tell you what. Why don't I just slip my hand in there and cop a good feel. Then later, we can talk about you coming to my place so you can let me fuck those big beauties.

Bo-Bo heard a lot of noise behind her and muttered quietly "It's 'bout time."

Neeeko wasn't paying attention as he reached for Bo-Bo when his hand vanished….

To say it actually vanished would be incorrect. It was enveloped by a giant hand, attached to an equally giant arm, attached to the huge form of Tiny. "I believe you've made a very serious error in judgment, boy" he said calmly.

With some kind of martial arts move, Neeeko managed to do a backward somersault and a twist of his wrist, getting free and landing about 6 feet away from Tiny.

Coming up with a rather nasty looking knife, he advanced on Tiny.

It was about then that Shauna noticed there were at least eight of the Defenders in Cheers now, including David. Then, she only had eyes for him.

Neeeko attacked Tiny, his knife leading the way. With speed that belied Tiny's size, he swiftly and deftly broke all three long bones in the Asian's right arm with loud sickening crunching sounds. It was then, that Neeeko began to scream like a little girl. Tiny held on to the shattered arm using it as a handle to throw the little man across the room. Neeeko was still in the midst of his little girl scream when he sailed nearly ten feet though the air, hitting a thick stanchion head first and fell to the floor as quiet as a corpse.

Shauna caught a quick movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked to see Li pulling a small shiny gun from his vest. She yelled "He's got a gun!!" She stared at him.

What Shauna didn't know was that Tiny saw the gun too. He threw out an arm to in an attempt to shove David out of the line of fire. Unfortunately for David, Tiny missed his shoulder hitting him on the side of his head with an ham sized hand, knocking David senseless. He went down like the proverbial ton of bricks.

Tiny then charged Li. The 'Warrior of the Khan' made the mistake of holding the gun sideways, gangster style. Tiny knew he was fairly safe. Li fired five times not hitting anything. Tiny grabbed his hand as he was still holding the gun. The sounds of more bones breaking told everyone that Tiny now had things well under control. He took Li's head in one hand and slammed it onto the bar as Tiny often put it, "Helping the gentleman to take a nap". The tall Asian man slipped to the floor, unconscious.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" A loud terrified scream filled Cheers. Shauna had looked back to her lover only to see his prostrate form on the floor. Being a woman newly in love, she automatically assumed the worse. She vaulted the bar with the grace of a practiced gymnast and ran to David's side, shielding him with her tiny body, not sure if there'd be any more shooting or not. She pulled his body to hers, weeping hysterically. Shauna sat on the floor clutching David to her, looking up to the ceiling. "Please God, no! I just found him…. Please don't take him away from me." she murmured though her tears.

Bo-Bo, Wanzta and the others girl knelt around Shauna to comfort her and explain that they didn't think Dead-Eye had been hit.

Suddenly David sat bolt upright. "Damn it Tiny!"

Shauna yelped, stunned to see him apparently unhurt and began frantically checking him out just to be sure there were no new holes in him. Finding none, she threw herself into his arms weeping anew. "David, I was so afraid. I thought I'd lost you."

David held her close, kissed her cheek and said "I'm okay babe. Tiny meant well…. He's just not the most graceful man in the world."

David and Shauna got to their feet. Shauna stared resentfully at Tiny. Then, Bo-Bo was in front of him. She wound up and gave Tiny a slap across the face that could have been heard in Seattle. "You big oaf! You scared the shit outta her! Apologize!" she demanded.

Tiny, thoroughly cowed by Bo-Bo, approached Shauna. With an thoroughly apologetic look on his face and a hapless shrug, he said "I'm really sorry, lil bit. I didn't mean to frighten you." Tiny continued to stand there, looking so forlorn that Shauna's heart melted and she went to Tiny and hugged him tightly.

"I'm still a little mad" she said "but, all is forgiven." She appeared so tiny holding him, it was almost comical.

Meanwhile, David walked over to the bar, where the second 'Warrior' still lay. He picked up the gun, ejected the magazine and jacked the slide back to remove the chambered bullet. He set all three on the bar and said to Sheila, who still seemed to be in shock. "Call 911, tell them there's been a shooting. Tell them that things are calm now and tell them to bring an ambulance for two injured persons and finally, that there were no fatalities." Sheila said nothing, but nodded and reached for the phone.

David returned to where he left Shauna and Tiny to find Maniac and some of the other brothers talking. Shauna hugged him once again. "Are you sure you're all right?" she asked

"Near perfect when I'm with you babe." he responded, smiling. "The cops will be here soon and it would be better if you were behind the bar where you ought to be."

"Must I?" she whispered seductively. Making eye contact and trying to convey with a look that she'd rather not leave his side.

"Trust me babe. Just 'til the cops have left…. Okay?" He said, giving her a reassuring hug.

When she left, David turned to the others in time to hear Maniac "The press is going to have a field day with this…. I can hear it now; 'Motorcycle Gang members attack Asian immigrants.' We're gonna take it in the shorts on this one guys." Most of them started arguing heatedly about than when the club's PR member cut them all off.

Matlock, who got his handle because he resembled the character from the old show in so many ways, including a deep southern twang in his voice told them. "Maniac's right. We have to be very careful about who we talk to and what we say."

"That one little fucker was tryin' to put his hands on my Bo-Bo, damn it! He's lucky I didn't kill him" Tiny remarked.

"Look," Maniac said "We all know the Warriors of the Kahn are a new club, trying to make a name for themselves. We also know that the media will take their side just because they are an minority group"

"Perhaps it would be best if all kept a low profile, at least for the next few days." Matlock said.

They all moved to the dance floor then, faced the entrance and keeping their hands away from their bodies. One thing the Defenders knew how to do was not to look like a threat of any kind to 'Law Enforcement' types.

Sirens could be heard in the distance approaching rapidly. Moments later, they arrived. The first to come in, did so slowly, gun drawn, in a sort of combat crouch. Seeing the guys on the dance floor he yelled loudly "NOBODY MOVE!!" His gun now pointed straight at them. Nobody moved.

Aww geeez, David thought, Yelling like a Marine Corps drill sergeant. Must be a rookie.

The young cop proceeded further into the bar soon followed by another, also ready for any trouble.

"Gun's on the bar, unloaded" David told the first cop.

"SHUT UP!!" the cop bellowed.

Tiny leaned over a little and whispered to David "Gotta be a rookie. Look at that uniform. You could almost shave with those creases."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" The young officer screamed this time, aiming his weapon at Tiny's face.

"Put it away rookie" came a forceful voice from the door. All looked and saw Sgt. O'Malley come in. All the Defenders seem to breath an inward sigh of relief. O'Malley was well known as a tough, but always fair police officer. "Go out to your unit and wait there. Whatever happened here is over" O'Malley said.

The young officer reluctantly complied, giving the bikers a 'I'll get you for this' look. When he went out the door, O'Malley asked.

"Okay, who's carryin'?"

David very slowly raised his hand. "That would be me Sarge."

"Step forward, show me some ID."

David stepped up slowly and removed his wallet and carefully extracted two cards and handed them to O'Malley. His Driver's License and his CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) permit. "Before you ask, I didn't draw it…. Never got the chance. Mr. Grace here," He pointed his thumb toward Tiny. "accidentally knocked me senseless."

"What do you have in there?" O'Malley asked.

"My smallest one, a Steyr M-40." David then opened his vest very so the Sgt. could see the gun within it's shoulder holster.

"How about the guy who actually did the shooting?"

Didn't really look at it. Small, maybe a .25."

"You know what the Marines say, right?" O'Malley asked.

"Why do you think my smallest is a .40 cal?" David replied chuckling.

"Any idea who they are?"

"A fairly new club. They call themselves Warriors of the Khan, as for as I know, they are an Asian only club. I've heard they're claiming the whole south-western US from Oklahoma and Texas to the coast as their turf.

"Ambitious, eh?"

"They'll not last long" David said.

Bo-Bo approached. "Dead-Eye, you and I need to have a little chat."

They walked off together as the EMT's arrived. Medical care and the investigation was under way.

A couple of hours later, when the police were all done doing their job including the crime scene people, George arrived. The owner of Cheers was a big hearted, small man who could have been Danny Devito's twin. He insisted that Shauna and Sheila close the place up for the night after assuring them they would be paid for a whole shift. As everyone started for the door, George began making calls to see about getting the bullet holes patched before opening time the next day.

It was still not yet 11:00PM when David and Shauna entered his apartment. David removed his vest and hung it on a coat tree just inside the door, started to unbuckle his shoulder holster and told Shauna. "Give me a moment to put this away" as he left the room.

The moment David left the living room, Shauna began stripping all her clothing off. Her anticipation of what she hoped would be happening soon and her already high state of arousal had her giddy. Then she waited, her hands only partially covering her "charms". She was going for a demure pose. David returned a few seconds later, stopped and stared at Shauna's nude body.

Shauna looked shyly at him. "I don't want you to think I'm in too big of a hurry, but could we go straight to bed, please?" She said softly.

He came to her, wrapped her in his arms and kissed her gently. He said "I think you really are in a hurry, aren't you?"

She looked up into his eyes and nodded. "I can't help it, Baby. I want to be possessed by you in every way.

David nodded "Bo-Bo told me you two had a little talk tonight." David told her as he led her to his bedroom.

Shauna felt totally betrayed. As far as she was concerned, her conversation with Bo-Bo was private. How dare she tell David her deepest, most intimate secrets?

When they got to David's bedroom, he sat her on his bed which looked to Shauna be at least half again as big as hers. David moved closer to his closet and began to undress. First he kicked off his western style boots and pulled his t-shirt off and dropped it into a laundry hamper. Shauna admired his lean, yet powerful chest. More of a swimmer's body than the weight lifter type. All the time slowly becoming angrier and angrier with Bo-Bo. Then, as David unzipped his jeans and sliding them and his boxers down, she muttered "Damn her! Who does she think she is…."

David spun toward her. "Be silent…or leave!" he snarled harshly and pointed to the door. He stared at her coldly. "Your choice!"

Shauna froze. She was extremely frightened all of a sudden. This was not the loving, kind, sweet David she'd fallen in love with. This man was bold, harsh…. And, he was very dominate! Yes, she was quite frightened… and excited! Her deep desire for him to take control of her, to command her to do his will, to be completely dominated by him was back. The need in her heart seemed to threatened to crush her soul. She instantly was wet, very wet. She knew something wasn't exactly right. She could feel rivulets of her juices running down her thighs. That fact that she was leaking so much and hadn't even cum yet baffled her. This "new" David scared her almost beyond reason, yet at the same time had her more sexually aroused than ever before, last night included. Before she realized what she was doing, she found herself before David on her knees.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Sir. P-Please forgive me." To Shauna, being here on her knees begging forgiveness, was so wrong and yet so right at the same time.

David, now as naked as she, firmly and gently grabbed her by the arms and threw her onto the bed. She flew through the air, arms and legs flailing. Shauna landed in the center of David's huge bed and even before she stopped bouncing, he was on top of her. He took her hands interlacing their fingers and pinning her hands to the bed on either side of her head. He lay atop her, his cock pressed along the length of her slit. David arranged his body to make sure there was additional pressure on her clit.

He leaded down as if to kiss her, but the instant their lips touched, he pulled back. "Listen carefully…. You are not to move, not to speak until I give permission." He said to her sternly. Do you understand this?"

Shauna lay perfectly still, though her desire to rub her clit against his shaft was nearly impossible to resist. "Yes Sir." She said meekly. Between her new love for David and her fear and uncertainty of what was happening now, frightened, confused and excited her. I have never been this damn horny in my life, she thought. And yet, I'm scared. She was scared. Not of David, but of failing. Failing what, she was not sure. All she knew was that she wanted to please him. She was helpless and loving it.

David lowered himself again. His mouth slightly, came within a quarter-inch of hers His lips and tongue grazed hers lightly and again he pulled back knowing she needed his kiss, but only teased her.

"Please David, kiss me." she whispered.

"No! Do you want to go home…. Right now?" His anger seemed to have returned.

She quickly shook her head as fear filled her eyes.

"I did not give you permission to speak. You'd better be sure you want to stay with me. Do you?"

She nodded just as quickly. Her heart pounded so hard in her chest, she was sure that he could hear it. Oh God no…. I don't want to lose him now. The pressure of his hard cock against her clit was becoming almost unbearable. Please David, kiss me, fuck me! she tried to will him.

He teased her with another 'almost kiss' she lifted her head to catch his lips, but failed as he pulled his head further back.

"I thought I told you not to move" he snapped at her.

She froze, terrified of displeasing him. She silently berated herself. Be careful what you wish for, silly. For David was fully in control. She was his to command. Her love for him was growing exponentially. She inwardly laughed at herself, because she knew now. To feel like this, Yes! I would be his slave. Yes! Yes! Yes!

David continued to tease her mercilessly. She was on the verge of tears. Then he did kiss her, but only a very short one, barely a full second in length.

"You may speak, but only with yes or no to answer my questions, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

Would you like to leave now? Get up, get dressed and go?"

She was shaking her even before she answered. "No sir!"

Then you'd rather remain here with me?"

"Yes sir."

"So, you want to stay here with me?"

"Yes sir."

"No matter what I may do to you?"

"Yes sir."

"You would be willing to obey me completely?"

"Yes sir."

He nodded at her skeptically. "Perhaps, we will see."

He kissed her. A long hot kiss that sucked the breath from her.

After a moment, she caught her breath again. "Please sir, may I speak?"

David began his teasing again. So close to kissing and then he'd pull back. It was very obvious that she desperately needed to be kissed. He nodded.

"David, I love you. I cannot find the words to tell you how much. Please take me David. Don't make love to me, don't fuck me. Please Baby please just use me, use my body. Make me your little fuck toy. Fuck my juicy cunt…."

"Stop there!" He nearly shouted "Do not ever use that word in my presence ever again! Do you understand?"

Shauna shuttered. David was very seriously angry this time. Confused, she thought back…. Which word did she say that set him off.

Unexpectedly, David calmed. "Shauna, please do not use that "c" word in front of me. I hate and despise that word. I yelled at you when I shouldn't have. You had no way of knowing." He kissed so passionately she slipped over the edge and began cumming. It amazed Shauna that just his kiss could do this to her. He let go of her hands and slid his arms under her to hold her close to him. She felt so utterly complete in his arms.

"I love you so much, David. Use me, please use my body" she gasped, her breathing becoming ragged.

David slid down on the bed a few inches. Within seconds, the swollen head of his cock was against her opening. He gave her a smile which more resembled an evil grin. "How about some make-up sex Darlin'?"

Shauna was beside herself with desire and need. "David, I want you, need you…. I need you inside me. Please Baby, fuck me now!" She thrust her hips up in an attempt to get more of his perfect cock into her, but David simply moved his back to prevent his entry.

"Patience, my love. I just want to be sure you're really ready for me" he whispered lovingly. He kissed her again.

Was he kidding? Shauna thought, I was still ready when you left this morning. I've been ready all day, all night. I've been ready for you all my life! Her mind screamed at him. "David…" she was begging now. "…Please, don't tease me. I'll do whatever you want, anything. Just fuck me Baby! Please!"