It Happened One Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked at Bo-Bo. "I'm guessing you girls are planning the standard initiation for Shauna?"

"Yeah, but with a slight twist this time. Normally, she would have to wait a few months, but she's different." Bo-Bo did not elaborate beyond that.

David shrugged and went to the bar to order a beer. Shauna was busy at the moment and Kimmy took his order.

"Hi David, I'll bet you don't remember me, do ya?" Kimmy said to him in a mildly flirtatious manner.

He looked at her more closely. For a couple of seconds he couldn't quite place her. Then it came to him. He had indeed seen her before...a lot of her. He lowered his voice. "You used to dance at Wild Billie's, didn't you?" Wild Billie's was a club that featured topless dancing just a few blocks from Cheers. She was easily the most popular dancer there for a long time, dancing under the most unlikely name, Kama Sutra. Her fans loved her because when she stripped, she would end up wearing only a g-string that was so tiny that it might as well have not existed.

She smiled at David. "I'm flattered that you remembered." Her English was grammatically correct though a Korean accent still came through. "So, how have you been? Are you still going out with Minda?"

David shook his head. "That's been over for some time now. I'm seeing some one else now."

"Aw, I missed my chance with you?" Kimmy asked seductively.

David laughed that off. Kimmy had always been friendly enough but would never date anyone who didn't have at least six figures in their bank account. In David's opinion, that made her little more than a gold-digger. "Yeah, right." he muttered. "Actually, I'm with her." he nodded at Shauna.

"Shauna?" Kimmy asked disbelievingly.

"Yep." David nodded.

"Well, I'll be damned," she mumbled

"Probably," David said.

Shauna walked up leaned across the bar and kissed David firmly, "Hi Lover." She said a little too loudly. David guessed it was her way of telling Kimmy to keep her hands to herself, "We spending the night at your place or mine?"

"Yours I guess." David answered. While he understood Shauna's jealousy, he didn't much like it. He decided that he would have to talk to her about that.

David decided to stick around and spent most of the evening with Tiny and Bo-Bo, then took Shauna home at closing time. Later, near dawn, David and Shauna lay in her bed basking in the afterglow of yet another marathon lovemaking session, she spoke. "Sorry about that thing earlier with Kimmy. I realize after thinking about it, it must have sounded rather catty."

David thought before answering, "Well...just as long as you recognized it...."

"Honest, baby, I'm not jealous of her. You probably know as well as I about her gold-digger reputation. The only one I could ever be jealous of is that lady motorcycle cop of yours." The last few words had a slightly nasty tone to them.

He sighed and asked her, "Let me ask you a question then?"

"Sure, baby...anything."

"Whose bed am I in?"

"Mine."

"Nuff said?"

"Yes, Baby." She put that out of her mind, for now.

They both smiled dreamily, closed their eyes and fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next couple of weeks passed like a blur for Shauna. It was like a fairy tale come true for her. She could not understand how she could be so unbelievably happy. She thought back to her youth and a boy named Joshua, and was more than glad that fate had made her wait until David came into her life.

Wanzta and Bo-Bo had taken her shopping to get ready for their trip into the desert...and her initiation. She was still very nervous about what might be planned, but was also absolutely determined to go through with it.

Wanzta told Shauna that she would not need a whole lot in the way of clothing. The campsite was isolated and nudity was not out of the norm. This made Shauna a little nervous: she wasn't a prude, but was unsure about how she felt about public nudity.

The night before the trip was the first night that they had not made love since being together. David wanted to leave early and be fully rested for the long ride and Shauna reluctantly agreed. The last thing David did was to check the weather forecast before they went to bed. The forecast was for clear skies, temperature just below 80º. He smiled at her. "Near perfect riding weather."

***********************************

The weatherman was spot on the money. It was an absolutely perfect day for riding. The sun was high in the sky with no visible cloud cover at all. The temperature was in the high 70's.

Over 40 motorcycles of nearly every description screamed down the highway. David on his trike with Shauna on board with him rode at about the middle of the pack. The warm wind blew in her face and the roar of the motorcycles filled her ears. It was nothing short of exhilarating. In a few short days, she had come to love riding with David on the trike. She loved being with David doing anything period. Especially making love. With him, it seemed her thoughts never strayed very far away from sex. Well, much of the time anyway.

She was looking forward to what was to come, her 'test' or initiation into the Lady Defenders with great joy and not a little trepidation.

No one, absolutely no one would tell her exactly what it consisted of. Shauna was completely committed to going through with it, no matter what. She was in love with David and would do anything for him...anything! She knew that was risky, but wasn't true love worth taking some risks for?

They had been on the road for most of the morning, into the afternoon. Stopping every 100 to 120 miles to fuel up the bikes and grab a snack or something to drink. All in all, it had been a very enjoyable day. Along the way, they were joined by two other M/C's. The Air Cavalry and the Street Warriors. The Air Cavalry or Air Cav as they often referred to themselves were all past or present U. S. Army, air cavalry troops. A small club, but tight-knit and very, very patriotic.

The Street Warriors were about as close as possible to being a 1% club as any could be, without actually being one. Good folks all...on the surface. Beyond that, those among the Defenders didn't know or want to know. As long as they behaved, there would be no problems.

Now there were nearly 100 bikes in their group. It was quite an impressive sight. A little after noon, they rounded a curve and was coming up on a rather long bridge. Shauna could sense a change in David...as well as the others. A type of anticipation. Smiles were getting bigger, brighter. As they crossed the bridge, she saw the riders all grinning and giving one another the thumbs up. Shauna saw the "Welcome to Arizona" sign and smiled as well though she didn't really know why.

Another mile up the road, they all pulled into a small Pilot Truck Stop, which also carried gas for cars and motorcycles. It was one of the scheduled fuel stops. The Crash Truck and pick-up were parked to the side. What mildly surprised Shauna was everyone removing their helmets and giving them to Bo-Bo and Wanzta who dropped them into the back up the pick-up. She looked questionably at David.

"We're out of California. In Arizona, if you're over 18, helmets are optional. Mine's going in the truck," he said, taking the helmet off and tossing it to Bo-Bo, who in turn dropped it into a large box in the bed of the pick-up.

"That sounds great to me, but what do I do about my hair?" She asked him. Riding without the helmet was really beginning to appeal to her, yet she did worry about her hair getting tangled and knotted. She handed her helmet to Bo-Bo.

Wanzta suddenly appeared at her side. "Here sweet thing, let me help you." She immediately began brushing Shauna's hair and pulling into a long ponytail. "I just love your hair, sweetie...thick and full like it is. I'm jealous."

"That's bull and you know it, Wanzta. Your hair every bit as lovely as mine." Shauna told her.

Wanzta put an elastic hair ties in about every 4 - 6 inches in her long luxurious hair, then covered her head with a shaped piece of clothe that wrapped around her head. "This is called a do-rag or skuldana depending on where you're from. It'll help keep your hair in place and keep it from getting tangled in the wind."

She then hugged Shauna from behind and unsubtlety reached up and fondled her breasts. Then she kissed on the cheek and said cryptically, "By the way, I have permission now." Then, she turned and left, looking for Skeletor leaving Shauna wondering what the hell she was talking about.

A short time later, everyone was back on their bikes and heading east. Shauna held tightly onto David and rested her head on his shoulder. Without the helmets, this was easily accomplished and she loved it. Now, she truly understood one reason why many who rode on motorcycles hated having to wear helmets so much. She counted herself among them now. Riding on the trike, out in the open like this. It was, as close to really flying Shauna would get without leaving the ground, she was sure. And told David so.

David said to her that it was even better on two wheels, than three. She wasn't quite convinced about that as the thought of riding on a regular motorcycle still frightened her a bit. But, she knew, she would ride one with David if he asked. They had been together only a few weeks, but she loved and trusted him completely.

It was just under two hours, when they finally exited the freeway, and continued down a lonely old rocky black top road. Another half hour and they arrived just before sunset.

Their destination turned out to be a very clean, well-maintained campground, much as one would see along our nation's highways. It was located on the banks of a small shallow lake or a large pond depending on one's point of view. Shauna later learned that it was named 'Little Scooter Lake'. It was situated on a deep slow moving river, called by all the bikers the Harley River because no one knew its real name. As campgrounds go, it was fairly large with over 200 individual campsites. David and Shauna pulled up to a U-shaped formation of rather large four man tents. They dismounted the trike and Shauna began unpacking. Maniac, Skeletor and Tiny approached.

"Quick officers meeting," said Maniac.

"Where?" David asked.

"Over by the stage."

David turned to Shauna and told her what was going on and left.

A few minutes later, after Shauna had been moved everything from the trike into the tent, Bo-Bo, Wanzta and four other girls that Shauna did not know him up to her.

"It's time." Bo-Bo said curtly.

Shauna was instantly very nervous. "What's next?" She asked.

"Come with us. You need not bring anything," Wanzta told her.

They walked slowly for about half an hour to the entrance of the campground.

Bo-Bo looked at Shauna with cold eyes, "Strip, bitch. Do it now. Do not ask questions."

Shauna looked at the girls incredulously, "What?"

"You want to be one of us? You will do what you're told, understand?" Now take your god damned clothes off," snapped Bo-Bo.

Shauna complied and slowly removed all of her clothing.My God. What is going to happen? What must I do?She thought.

"What do I have to do, Bo-Bo?

Wanzta quickly grabbed up all of Shauna's clothes and tossed her an old pair of raggedy flip-flops.

Bo-Bo spoke authoritatively, "You will walk back to David's tent. You will stop at every camp site along the way and offer any assistance that any brother or sister may desire. And I do meanany. Any failure on your part... you will be escorted back here and told to leave, as you are. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

"I-I-I think so," Shauna murmured, very unsure of herself.

"If a brother wants a blow job, you will give it to him. If he wants to drag you into his tent and fuck the shit of you, you will comply and you will like it. Do you understand that? The request could be as simple as bringing someone a beer. It could be a whole lot more."

Shauna nodded.Oh my God. How can I do this?She thought.I love David. I will do anything for him. But... how can I do this? I must do this. I must prove myself worthy of his love.A part of Shauna could not believe this. Would you David even allowed this. He must have. Would David allow another man to touch her in any way? For a brief moment, she considered leaving. But her love for David would not allow that.

"This is last chance to back out. If, you decide not to undertake this assignment, you may leave now, as you are." Bo-Bo pointed down the road they had arrived on.

Shauna shook her head, bolstered her confidence and courage and said to Bo-Bo, "I'm ready." Again, she began thinking.What have I gotten myself into? Can I really do this?

Bo-Bo and handed Shauna an old watch. "Wait 15 minutes, and then start out. They all turned and left her there then. She looked down at the watch in her hand. Time seemed to have slowed down to a crawl.

Fifteen minutes finally passed, though it seemed like forever to her. She dropped the flip-flops to the ground, slipped her feet into them, and started the long trip back. A light wind blew and the evening was cool, but not uncomfortably so. Shauna slowly walked to the first campsite on her way back. There were two Defenders there she did not know with their women.

She resisted the urge to cover her nakedness, smiled and asked. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

They had apparently seen everything and only laughed politely.

"Nah, nothing at this time. Said one of them.

Shauna nodded and left to head to the next campsite. Although, she had never felt comfortable with the idea of public nudity, she found herself becoming slightly aroused. She had no idea why she felt this way. It scared her just a little bit.

At the next campsite, she found two women from an all-girl M/C called the Sisters of Sappho. This was not something that was entirely unexpected. She asked. "Can I get you anything?"

One of the women, a very butch looking, yet attractive woman approached her and fondled one of her breasts. "Hmmm...." She said. "I've always liked chocolate milk." She looked over Shauna's shoulder and appeared to think about it. Then she grinned evilly and told Shauna. "Nothing right now."

For the first time, Shauna began to have second thoughts about what she was doing. She began to doubt herself.Should I really be attempting this? I love David, but I still have some self-respect.She decided, however, to continue. As wrong as it seemed to be, she still loved him more than her own life. Throughout her life, she loved no one more that David. There wasn't any doubt of that.

Throughout her long ordeal, she had to admit that she had been quite lucky. Most of the places she stopped required nothing more than serving a beer to one of the brothers.

Finally, after what had seemed like the entire evening to her, David's campsite came into view. She quietly breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was still afraid of what she might be asked to do. When, without any warning, a huge hand came to rest on her shoulder. For a brief moment, Shauna was completely terrified. She turned to look and found Tiny and Skeletor grinning at her.

Tiny smirked and said. "You didn't really think we would let anything happen to you, did you? We have been keeping an eye on you since the very beginning. Several years ago, one of the girls got hurt during her initiation. Ever since then, someone has been detailed to keep an eye on the initiate." Tiny smiled broadly and told her. "Come on, you're done. You have passed your test." They escorted her back to David's tent.

The moment she saw David, she threw herself at him and kissed him deeply. She whispered to him. "Take me inside your tent and fuck me. I need you right now more than I can ever remember needing you before." Despite her previous reservations, she found herself more aroused than she thought possible. If she had known that walking around naked would have this effect on her, she might have tried it long ago. The only thing she could think of right now was getting David's hard throbbing cock inside her. She shoved him into the tent. She frantically began to undo his belt and the rest his clothing. She practically tore his clothing away. She found him already hard and ready. She mounted and impaled herself on his shaft. Even before he was fully inside her, she began to come. She started to fuck him as if her very life depended upon it. She looked deeply into his eyes.

"Oh, David.... She said, "Do you know now that I will doanythingfor you... anything... anything at all, for you. David, I love you unconditionally. She jackhammered herself on his shaft; her only thoughts at that moment were of her next orgasm. There was no doubt; she loved him with every fiber of her being. Even thoughts of Joshua failed to enter her mind. Her long lost love of her teenaged years had only brought her to David. David was her destiny. She knew, in her heart, that she was meant to spend the rest of her life with him.

His thick cock filled her completely. They were perfectly matched as far as she was concerned. Within seconds, she was coming again. "You are my love...my only love." She whispered to him.

He began to thrust his hips up, driving his shaft deeply into her. She was like no other. Everything about her, made his life complete. All he ever wanted was to make her happy. Nothing else mattered. He loved her. Though he would not say it, he would have easily given his life for her. No woman had ever been able to bring out these feelings in him. There was no doubt in his mind, that Shauna was the one. There could be no other. Even the contrast in their skin colors no longer mattered to him. It was really rather simple to him. They were meant to be together...period. Nothing else was important. At the most inopportune time he could ever imagine, the thought occurred to him...might she consider marriage? Though he hardly knew her... the thought had certainly crossed his mind. How could one come to love another, so quickly, so completely? He had no idea. He just loved her.

How such thoughts entered his mind while in the middle of having sex, he never knew. At times like this, most men are thinking only with the 'little head,' not the important one. Somehow, David was thinking only of the future...a future with Shauna. He knew beyond any shadow of a doubt, they were meant to be one.

"I have done what has been asked of me, David. And I would do so much more. If it meant being with you, my love." Shauna gasped at him, close to coming yet again. It felt as if her heart was about to burst with love for David. Everything about this man in her arms could be nothing less than perfect. Though she was very close to coming again, she never felt as arouse as she did at that moment. She grasped his hands and brought him up to her breasts. She whispered. "Pinch my nipples, Baby. Hurt them...Hurt me, please." She started to pant. "Please, David...I can't explain it right now...I'm afraid I might faint again if you do not.

David did as Shauna asked pinching and painfully twisting her nipples. While he did not enjoy hurting her, he trusted her to know her own limits.

Shauna was everything to him. He'd thought he had been in love before in his past, but if what he felt for Shauna was true love, he was wrong. No woman had ever quite brought out what he was feeling right now. And though he knew it would sound cliché, he had no doubt he would give his life for her if it ever became necessary.

She held his hands to her breasts, causing him to pull and twist harder on her nipples. The pain and pleasure, along with having David fat cock fill her so completely, took her to new heights of ecstasy she had never known. She screamed, yet did not faint this time.