It Happens in War Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

When I went to get out of the bath mother came to me with a towel she'd been warming in front of the bath and started to dry me. Being dried by someone else was a luxury I hadn't experienced since I was a little kid, and it's especially pleasant when the drier is a woman and she spends a lot of time working on your penis.

Mother then produced my father's dressing gown (also bought at Marks and Spencers pre-war), and helped me into it.

The stew was served up and we ate it in silence sitting in front of the fire in the living room. It was the warmest I'd felt for a long time, and mother's manipulation of my penis while drying me had given me an erection. The only worry I had was the coal we were burning.

"Aren't we using a lot of coal, mum?" I asked.

"A special occasion," mother replied, "and Mr. Pitt the ironmonger got some small bags of coke in (not the drug or the drink), so I bought one of those to stretch out the coal."

"You've been busy today," I commented.

She smiled and said a trifle ambiguously, "It's a special day and I think it'll been worth it for both of us."

We finished eating and then sat on the rug in front of the fire and mother asked, "Last night darling, you didn't mind?"

"No...no...but father..."

"Darling, he mustn't know, ever, but you see, I need a lot of loving and well...well...it's better with you than...than someone else. I mean, you are living here and if it was someone else they'd have to sneak in and...and people would suspect..."

I was a bit hurt by that and said, "So it's me because I'm convenient."

Mother turned to me and kissed and then said, "Convenient, yes darling, but more than that. Ever since you started to...to...well...become...grow up, I've often thought I'd like to do it with you, and last night, and the cold and...well it seemed just the right time, and it was lovely, wasn't it.

Slightly mollified I had to agree, it had been lovely, although that adjective is hardly adequate to describe how I'd felt, and so I agreed it had been lovely.

"And you won't mind doing it again, now, will you?" she said and kissed me, this time in the open mouth way. My penis was already ninety percent to full extent and it shot up the extra ten percent and started to weep pre-cum.

With her tongue in my mouth slowly exploring it and me getting the idea and starting to push my tongue into her mouth, mother felt under my dressing gown and started to stroke my penis.

When we broke from the kiss mother said, "There's something special I want you to do for me, you won't mind, will you?"

I had no idea what the "something special" might be, but I think at that stage I would have agreed to anything sexual with her.

"No, I won't mind," I said.

"Then take off the dressing gown and lie on your back, darling, and I'll show you."

We both stood and I took off my dressing gown while she removed hers. Now I could see her properly, and I think my penis managed to find another five percent.

Her breasts that I had only seen and felt through her clothing were now exposed to me. More perky than large, they stood up firmly and with light brown aureoles and tipped with beautifully pink nipples, and I could see a little V of pubic hair at he groin, and what I eventually knew to be her pudendal cleft, which the guys at work called a "cunt."

Urged by mother I lay on the rug and she put a cushion under my head. Leaning over me she brushed one of her nipples against my mouth saying, "You'd like to suck me there, wouldn't you?"

Yes, I did undoubtedly want to suck her there, and drew the nipple into my mouth and commenced doing so. I felt mother take hold on my hand and place it over her other breast and then press my fingers over it. Despite it's firmness it was warm and yielding to my touch.

Mother began to murmur, "Lovely darling...lovely...enjoy me..."

After a while mother transferred my sucking to the other nipple, "In case it gets jealous," she said.

I was almost coming just sucking her nipples, and I wondered if this was the "something special," but enlightenment awaited me.

After a while mother drew back, and then sat astride me. My penis was between her legs and she started to make sliding movements along it. I recognised it as what I had felt the night before, and I expected that at any moment she would slip me inside her, but not so.

Mother smiled down at me and said, "I'm going to rub myself over you and mark you so that you're mine from now on, and then she began to work her genitals over my body, leaving a wet trail as she did so. She ended with them poised over my face.

Reaching down she parted the lips of her vulva so that I could see what was beyond them; glistening pink inner lips that seemed to flutter over a dark hole beyond.

She slowly lowered herself down onto me saying, "Lick me there darling...lick me there..."

The lower part of my face was enveloped by her warm wetness and she started to make short jerking movements whimpering, "In me...in me...your tongue...in me..."

My first taste and smell of a woman; the taste was rather like some cream cheese mother had once made from a bottle of milk that has gone sour and her smell was like roses when they are past their full bloom.

I pushed hard with my tongue and felt it slip into the dark hole I had seen, but this did not last for long. She lifted what looked like a small hood and I could see a little mound and mother said, "Do it there...lick me there..."

My face was getting saturated by the fluid she was discharging. She put her hands behind my head and held me to her firmly and then started to wail, "Coming....coming...oh God...oh God...no...no...I don't want...aaaah...ohwaaaa."

She was moving frantically and her juice was pouring out of her. She seemed to reach a peak and then slowed down saying, "Thank you...thank you...wonderful darling...wonderful..."

She moved away from me and looked down at me.

"Was that all right, darling, you didn't mind doing that for me?"

"No...no..." I said, "it was beautiful the way you..." She didn't let me finish.

"Then I must do something special for you," she said, and moved down my body and took hold of my penis. She held it for a few moments, looking at it and then, pulling back my foreskin hard she licked some of the pre-cum from its head.

Slowly she started to take more of my length into her mouth, licking and sucking along it. Her sucking and the caress of her soft tongue brought me to the point where I was about to shoot my sperm.

I warned her; "Mum, it's coming...its coming," but that only made her suck and lick even harder. Taking that to mean she wanted me to shoot into her mouth a twined my fingers into her curly hair and held her to me as I let go my semen, crying out, "Mum...oh mum...oh...ah...muuuum..."

When I had emptied myself into her mouth she sucked a little longer as if she would draw the last dregs from my testes, and then she looked up at me and said, "Did that feel good, darling?"

This time I really was lost for words.

"Mum...oh mum...it was...it was..." but she stopped my mouth with hers, kissing me deep. Our fluids mingled as we tasted and smelt each other. It was an ecstatic moment.

"We're going to make each other so happy, my darling," she said.

* * * * * * * *

Happy we did make each other. Almost every night thereafter we made love, often twice in the one night. Of course the fireside love making couldn't happen often because we couldn't afford the coal and Mr. Pitt didn't get any more bags of coke.

The spring came and with it my father on seven days embarkation leave. Where he was going he didn't know, or if he did he wouldn't tell us.

This as a difficult time for me; I was relegated to the back bedroom and had to listen to my father and mother making love every night. Apart from the jealously I felt I had grown used to having regular sex, but mother did try to help me when father went out somewhere for an hour, and we made love on the living room floor, but it was very hurried.

Of course I had to go to work everyday except Sunday when we went to the Wesleyan chapel because mum said the hymn singing was livelier than the Church of England.

But father had mother to himself all day for the seven days he was with us, and I wondered what they got up to all day.

Father returned to his unit and I returned to mother's bed and our love life picked up where it had left off.

Eventually we learned that father and his unit had gone to North Africa.

The way things were with mother and I seemed to contradict what the guys at work said about sex. They said that you went off the boil after about nine months. On the contrary, the more mother and I did it, the more we wanted to do it, although at times mother was so insatiable that I couldn't keep up with her.

Then came some terrible news; my father and his unit had been clearing mine fields ahead of the advancing troops, and father had trodden on one and been killed.

Mother went into a deep depression for several weeks and often cried. I was banished from her bed and I got the feeling that our love making was over for good.

It was late that summer and we were working long hours again at the yard when unexpectedly I was invited back into her bed. The long weeks of abstinence over meant our couplings were more frantic and frequent than ever.

We stayed in the village until early in nineteen forty five when it looked as if the war was just about over in Europe, and there weren't any more MTBs being built.

Returning to our house in the London suburbs we learned that a V1 flying bomb and a V2 rocket had landed and although our house was some distant from where they fell, we did have tiles blown off our roof and windows broken.

Eventually repairs were made and since labour was in such short supply, and although I knew nothing about the work then, I got a job with a refrigeration engineer, and that is the trade I have followed ever since.

As far as the neighbours were concerned, I was the bachelor son who lived with his mother. I think they thought I was "Queer," as they called it in those days.

I remained mother's lover until she was in her mid-sixties, by which time we had both cooled down considerably.

She died when she was seventy three, and I have never been with another woman before or after her death. She was the one love of my life, and a wonderful sex partner.

And so you see, it happens in wartime, thanks be to God.

There was just one regret that I had; I was never able to make mother pregnant.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12